All Comments on 'Trust Me'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 163 Comments (Page 2)
WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

She should be made to pay for her criminal acts against her husband.

I usually like your works but this is another silly story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Stupid ending

Not bad until the revenge stuff which was stupid.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 4 years ago
Tired

Recognizing that the writers are sharing with us their work-product for free, I am getting tired of all the stories where the wife or husband jumps to conclusions without ever giving the other spouse a decent chance to explain.

Sorry - but most people would listen, and they did not listen, some relative would listen and then talk to the aggrieved spouse.

But, if you did not use this cheap ploy, then writers would actually have to be more imaginative and work harder on their craft.

Masterpuppy2974Masterpuppy2974about 4 years ago
She would

Look really good in a orange jumpsuit after my visit to the ER for rape and pressing charges.

OPrimeOPrimeabout 4 years ago
Her Turn

I would hunt her down and put her in a hole in the desert. She started this whole thing.

Sam3501Sam3501about 4 years ago

Terrible

I don't comment on stories often. But that was one of the worst stories I have read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This story is bad. The ending was weak I gave it a “ 1”rating.

A better ending would have been Simon laughing while tied to the chair. When they stop to ask why his laughing his response would be that he been right about her all along she nothing but a cheap slut. He was also glad he had done the right thing by divorcing her stupid ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Welp, she won

Umm, what did she win?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please just stop writing

Not every stupid idea needs to be put on paper. Please dear God put some thought into how a normal person would act. Stop wasting our time with idiotic women doing completely unrealistic things. It’s an insult to our intelligence. If not please just put a warning at the beginning of your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sucked

lousy no reason at all to like the "winner" he gets snookered and she pulls that shit .. why not get revenge on the ibrs who actually screwed her over

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Wow, so she has Simon unlawfully restrained, drugged against his will, and then raped. Total psycho.

Since there was nothing else in the story to indicate she was that sick, I call that poor writing. Very poor.

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Valerie must be a blonde! No other woman could be as stupid as she was.

First she dances with Randall. Then She takes Randall back to her room and allows him to down her dress and suck her nipples. That action is enough for me to start divorce proceedings! Valerie and the video distributor drugged and restrained Simon so all he has to do is call the cops and get tested at the hospital. Then have both of them charged and arrested.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 4 years ago

Great story but some really bad technical errors.

greenman440greenman440almost 4 years ago
Well Valerie

is just a grade A bitch. For some reason I had it in my mind your stories were pretty good. I don't know if you've had a lobotomy, but what changed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I didn't like it.

The storyline was good quality I have no problem with the writing. BUT I just didn't like the story. She should have had her revenge on the conditions on her divorce. It was not Simon but it was Randall who destroyed her reputation not her husband altho Simon did some little contribution but not enough to deserve what she did next. What she did to her ex-husband Simon on Vegas was way way out of line and is criminal but sad to say the story just ended with her being "triumphant".

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

What a shit story, hated it.

She has him tied up, drugged and raped. Breaks so many laws and there is irrefutable evidence.

Fuck the embarrassment I would’ve gone straight to the Police made the complaint and fucked her life over forever, and gotten final revenge and a huge payout. Off to prison she and her cohorts go.

Fuck her and the horse she rode in on

Finchy1955Finchy1955over 3 years ago
Oh No

What Utter RUBBISH

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

What a terrible story. I'm sorry but even if it happened to me I'd be straight to the hospital claiming rape, kidnapping everything I could think of then sue the bitch for everything she had or will have then after a couple of years make her disappear into a deep dark hole. Yes he shouldn't of done what he did and let her talk but what she did was soo far beyond she deserves nothing less than utter contempt and loathing.

YouamiYouamiover 3 years ago

Sorry Skippy,

This was a stinkeroo X 100000. Certainly not up to your usual par. I get that you wanted to spin the "innocent" wife plot here, but she was complicit in letting Randall isolate her and grope her. All this in spite of her promise to Simon, not to be seduced. The revenge porn scene at the end was pitiful, and did absolutely nothing to encourage reader sympathies as to her plight. I have to believe that this was an "outlier" and was not representative of your other fine submissions

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
About the worst story

you've written. Why treat Simon like crap, when it was all basically down to her?

Just a feel bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

horrible ending. She degrades herself and for what? Why wouldn't the husband go to the cops?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Yes, Simon was an asshole to runout without hearing the explanation for the photo's especially as it was only Valerie in the photo and no one else. But the ending was kinda sick and made for an uncomfortable read. A seriously bad ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

so in the truest definition her being in that room making out with the guy and him getting as far as he did - she cheated. Wasn't worth a divorce but was worth some "mental" punishment from Simon letting her know she was not really trustworthy.

But for her to do what she did? She proves that she is a worthless slut degrading herself like she did. He is so much better off without her.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

Before she gets TOO down on her husband for thinking that she cheated, she should remember just how close she came to doing it. Good on her that she didn't, but it wasn't such a stretch to believe that she did.

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

Well, she definitely had her head up her own ass and convinced herself she was smelling roses. Unlikable characters and a convoluted plot make for a bad combo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Uhh...there's just one problem. The whole trope tying her ex husband up with a gag in his mouth and forcing him to watch her have sex with other men represents multiple felonies. Her ex could sue her and the porn company for damages as well. He would be laughing last and definitely the hardest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Worst story I've ever read .

Congrats

One star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Think I said this before. She was outed as a slut, improperly, so her revenge is to prove that she is now in fact a slut. WTF?

Rameriz4Rameriz4almost 3 years ago

There was so many crimes commited there at the end... What a horrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I will take another route. If she "loved" her husband so much, why did she go to the reunion without him and meet and dance with that slimeball she used to f-ck. Makes no sense, and that `was the first step in her failed marriage. NOW, she is somewhat wealthy, but pics confirming that she's a whore. The only thing good is Randall got his, kind of, but he isn't dead. SHAME, he should have been...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ok. I disagree with some of the other commenters. I do not believe she went to the reunion, to rekindle her relationship with the “ man slut”. She also asked her husband to go, and volunteered to skip the reunion, if he wanted her to.

His wife was taken advantage of by “ Randy Randall”. As bad as the circumstantial evidence looked, there was no logical reason for her husband to not allow wifey to explain what happened. I do think she went overboard in her revenge. There are stories on literotica, where a woman has revenge sex, to later find out hubby never cheated in the long run.

I started to admire and respect the wife in this scenario. He one person she thought would help her through this, not only failed to allow her to explain, but dumped flames on the fire. However, that did not give her a license to restrain, drug and have hubby raped. She should have gotten jail time for that. Randall got his due as well. The only one she still owes, the bitch supposed friend, that helped set her up.

Beyond all that, she did make a mistake being in a hotel room alone with him. Maybe at some point in her life, she will look back, and realize how this mistake caused her life to come crashing down. She never had to agree to dance with him, or have anything more than a brief conversation. The fact that she kept thinking about his smile, etc, did mean, somewhere inside her, she still lusted after him. Only to find out in the end, he was just trying to use her, to get back at her hubby. And now, there is a porn video out with her being the star. Did anyone really “win?”

Gave it 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Started out as a wife getting set up, and hubby taking his revenge, without hearing her side of the story. Looked like an interesting read. However, the restraining, drugging and rape was disgusting, and would have resulted in a jail term for her.

At the end of the day, SHE decided to dance with Randall.. SHE decided to go up to the room with her. This resulted in the kissing and groping. A mature, loving wife, would not have put herself in that position. I would have given this a good rating, if it hadn’t been for the ending. No way the police do not get involved in this. And I realize the porn industry is sketchy, but to allow his restraining , drugging and rape against his will, on set?

One star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Too bad for a positive rating

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Typical over-reacting millennial beta male! Time was a MAN kept his cool, trusted his common sense and made informed judgments.

.

If OP had just left it there, he had the framework of a decent, cautionary tale with a HEA ending. No, instead, the writer followed his MC into a psychotic rabbit (rat?) hole, and the story swerved from the Twilight Zone to dystopian 'shroom-induced nightmare. 2/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What the fuck does Legit_CuckYeah_Nostra know about being a real man?

You write stories about cucks taking back their cheating hoes even when the cum is still drying in their coochies. Don't make me laugh, you wouldn't know who a real man was if you were sodomised by one while your wife cheered him on. Know your place cuck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Way over the top and disgusting lack of trust, respect, patience, consideration and outright love.

Total over exaggerated reactions and revenge BS.

Absolutely no excuse for either one and they certainly don’t deserve each other.

The whole story is tragically warped and unrealistic.

Waste of our time and effort and any consideration for you as an author!

You can and have demonstrated you can write far superior lit works that are at least a bit more realistic and don’t have to be so far fetched!

MrLuvAllMrLuvAllabout 2 years ago

The ending seems a bit extreme. I would be interested in a follow up to this story as there doesn’t seem to be any closure; just extreme revenge

MrLuvAllMrLuvAllabout 2 years ago

The ending seems a bit extreme. I would be interested in a follow up to this story as there doesn’t seem to be any closure; just extreme revenge

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Valerie's death was reported about three months after her return from Las Vegas. Her body showed evidence of prolonged torture prior to her demise. Two of Simon's lifelong friends confirmed they were with him at a remote cabin for the holiday weekend during which Valerie disappeared. No one had actually seen the three friends there together, but no evidence was found that Simon had been anywhere else. He was never charged with a crime. The murder remains an unsolved cold case.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Many, Many wise comments, including the one 12 days ago.

To the author: can not speak for others but I like a story that has at least one character worth liking. I seems that all the character in this story, are mean selfish idiots. There is not one to care about in this pathetic story. The only reason I do not give it a minus 1 is it was short enough I did not waste too much time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Skippy and wimpy match!! U r one deranged writer…No doubt ur wife loves fucking young studs and making u watch and clean up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not quite a 5, maybe a 4.8. So you get 2.4, aka, 2, pending telling the 2nd half. You barely get to the middle of the story. There's no finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Simon goes to the hospital and the police immediately. Drugs in his system, abrasions on his feet and wrists. His ex-wife, Hal and his cohorts go to jail for a long, long time. Hell, they made VIDEOS of the men and woman milking him. The DA would have had a field day. This was definitely NOT one of your better efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

piss poor - 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Simon goes to the hospital (think blood tests) and then the police and then his ex-wife and Hal go to jail. For a long time, AFTER the civil lawsuit rapes them in Court. She went to the room with the intention of having sex with Randall. Every else was a lie or stupidity. Usually your stories are better than this one. I understand the low score.

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

Certainly a case of the author not thinking through the logic at the end, as others have pointed out being drugged and raped is a criminal offence, the threat of humiliation from exposure would easily be trumped by putting the assholes behind bars.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 1 year ago

1 star. She kidnaps, humiliates, drugs and sexually assaults her ex husband for believing Randall had seduced her, which he did even if he didn't go all the way showing her was right to not trust her, and for some reason some porn company is fine with it rather then worrying about being sued and arrested. She took greater revenge on her ex husband who rightfully worried about her ex lover seducing her and didn't spread the pictures then on her ex lover or ex friend who set her up, made and distributed the pics. Usually this author makes pretty good stories, this was a definite miss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just slipping farther and farther into the toxic female self-entitlement support and excuse committee. 1star really sad pushing ideologic rederic

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3about 1 year ago

How dare her husband not trust her after she got roped into a sob story and then deliberately took a man back to her room to fuck!

This whole story was a steaming pile

kirei8kirei8about 1 year ago

First, the whore was seduced until the smirk. Second, if anyone writes a sequel, Simon will move heaven and hell to put the whore behind bars. To hell with the humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wow! Sucks to be you today!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Lesson learned: Anger makes people do stupid things.

Lesson learned: a slut at heart is a slut. If Valerie was not a slut at heart, she would not have abused her own body.

Lesson learned: Keep you mind clean or in anger bad things will happen.

Oh, the story? It made me sick. I did not punish the author with a low rating. Normally I would have given him a 4+.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Stupid slut. Known pussy hound and she pursues him.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So even if she did not submit to Randall she was still a whore slut (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What the hell type of story is this? She is seduced and gets naked with another man then she humiliates her husband in that evil way and gets away with it? She got revenge on him for doing nothing?

I know it's your story but why write a story like this? It made me want to throw up. What the hell man

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

And then Simon went to the police and reported her

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Another one of this author's stories that goes off the deep end towards the ending. In the end all she did was prove she was a slut and ensured there was practically no chance of a reconciliation. Mind you after that what guy would want to be with her?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Another story of a woman applying feminist logic in order to justify being a whore. Tell me the embarrassing side of him reporting to the police how he was held against his will, drugged, assaulted? You really think those recordings would see the light of day being as they're evidence? Even if they destroyed the film, a toxicology report would show he was drugged. That opens up all the circumstantial evidence in the world. Why else would they drug him at a porn studio? All because you're a gullible bitch that expects to have her cake and eat it too. Fyi, kissing another man, that is not your husband and also an ex lover while half naked being felt up in YOUR hotel room that YOU INVITED him to, is cheating. I'd have never back tracked if I were Simon. Fuck her and her feministic bullshit power trip. She can have a period fit on her own.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yea, this is a bullshit story. Besides all the obvious, there's no way the porn company would go for any of this shit. They may not be the brightest or most honorable looking sort, but they're smart enough to stay out situations that in turn would butt fuck them (No pun intended).

trucker1965trucker19652 months ago

Story went off to rails to stupid real fast

tiredandoldtiredandoldabout 1 month ago

Was there a logical reason for her husband to believe her, nope. She should have gone after the two that set her up. Husband is gone, leave him alone. Now you should be on the hook slong with your porn producer for aggravated asault and possible attempted murder for drugging your husband. If you had stayed home withe the husband you ‘loved’ none of this could have happened. Story had WAY too many holes.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous