All Comments on 'Trust Me'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 163 Comments
Bebop3Bebop3about 4 years ago

Well, this was a horrible little story. I'm assuming that Simon committed suicide soon after OR he waited a while, figured out how to set up an airtight alibi and either killed her or had her beaten OR had her arrested, sued the fuck out of her and the studio and then sent links to the video to her parents, grandparents and everyone she cared about over the age of 18.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
And ...

They wonder why there are murder/suicides. Maybe Valerie was innocent of cheating, maybe not. What we do know is Valerie is a horrible skank who deserves to die for having Simon kidnapped and sexually assaulted.

Pretty crappy story Skip. Usually, I look forward to your stories, but this was pure garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A story about two fucking useless morons.

So, no reader gives a shit what happens. I had to force myself to even finish it. I read something like this, and I can only think what a poor sad loser Skippy47 is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

As it stands, she justified the feelings everybody had about her: the predator and husband both correctly thought she was easy and couldn't be trusted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Damn, this is so ridiculously stupid, I lost brain cells.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Depends on the guy if blackmail would have worked or not.

Just suppose if Simon starts hunting down the the guys one by one what happens then if he starts by getting revenge on them individually he not violating their threat. Valerie is stuck if she reports anything or the others report anything they also face kidnapping charges a federal offense much larger sentences than assault all Simon has to do is not kill them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Who's Randall Cummings and why was he served?

And why wouldn't Simon go straight to the police? They take him to the hospital, run a tox screen and a rape kit and Hal and his ex-wife go straight to prison. The drugs are in his system. The ligature marks are on his wrists and ankles. His mouth is bruised from the ball gag. And the stupidest thing of all? When the police confiscate all of Hal's tapes they have all the evidence they need. Let's see. She lured him across State lines so the FBI is in the case. Assault, battery, kidnapping, false imprisonment, illegal restraint, illegally drugging him (btw where do you get drugs to "calm someone down" and then drug them to "keep their erection"? You realize those two things are mutually exclusive, right?), sexual assault and rape. The list goes on and on. Is anyone really THAT stupid to think they'd get away their actions. I like your stories for the most part, but even for fiction and the fictional world of Skippy47 this was too improbable and too unbelievable. Simon walked away will all her money, all Hal's money and left the two of them and their friends in prison for life. Try again. This was fucked up.

1 star

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Who has hacked Skippy's account? No way he wrote this.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 4 years ago

Wow, Valerie was a real bitch.

She willingly ate up Randall's bullshit and ended up naked with him by choice. She totally crossed the line... then had the audacity to get mad at her husband after Randall taunted him about easily seducing her?

The kidnap, drugging, and rape of her ex-husband were appalling. She deserved to do jail time for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
And in other news

An unfortunate fire burned down a porn studio in Las Vegas. Firefighters were unable to enter the building due to the intense heat, however SAR efforts after the fire was put out found the remains of over a dozen bodies, who were apparently filming a scene, and succumbed to smoke inhalation.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 4 years ago
It sure

Not sure who convinced you this story was a good idea. It wasn’t. I’m not a grammar hound but when you mix up the husband and the cheaters name repeatedly, it hard to follow. The whore wife ending, with him as a cuckold was even worse!!! I would NEVER espouse violence, but I wouldn’t blame Simon if he had the same reaction as her fake girlfriend’s husband and beat the crap out of her once he was loose for being forced to watch that, married or not. Love your stories, but everyone has a bad day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Let's see,

Let's see, Illegal restraint, Illegal imprisonment, Illegal administration of drugs (two counts), Assault, Sexual assault, Blackmail... That's quite a list of complaints for the police to investigate when he reports them...What's that list worth ? 25 to life maybe?? Totally unbelievable

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 4 years ago

All I can say is this is the worst story you've written. There are so many problems work the plot and especially the rape at the end that it's unreal. I hope it doesn't get left like this and you right a sequel that had some serious revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
STORY

POOR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oh damn

Ruined at the end. I really liked it up to the vegas trip. I figured then she would tape their sex, not sure why she would, but thought that was it. I didnt see this porn scene or husband kidnap drug rape.

AhazuraAhazuraabout 4 years ago
Reverse the genders

So I admit that this is not my favorite Skippy story BUT ...... if you swap genders does it get a higher score? If the wife refuses to see reason and runs the mans name through the dirt and goes for divorce, then get tied down and raped, do more readers applaud it? I don't know but I think they do. Just my thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
No More

I got as far as her selecting her first in the line-up. Skippy47, I will no longer read your stories... what a messed up plot. Less than 1* is my choice if it were one.... good bye

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I liked this

This was an interesting twist on the Reunion trope. Well done Word-Smith

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hmmm

She had her husband raped.

She had sex in front of him.

She made a porno.

She never loved him obviously.

Also suspect she had cheated all along.

She has destroyed her reputation, family and friends relationships with her.

It just doesn't match the rest of the story.

The husband would suicide or tell all anyway.

A part 2 of his revenge would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
so she cheated

she broke every promise she made to her husband to avoid a known seducer.

she, her own words, almost had sex with the guy. but she was PROUD that the sex didn't occur. So proud that she didn't actually tell her husband about how she emotionally cheated on him and undressed to fuck randall, before invoking 'taksie backsies' at the very last second. She's so proud of breaking EVERY OTHER MARRIAGE VOW...except sex...that she HID it from her husband.

and because he didn't believe her about the sex, she was justified in trying him up against his will to watch her fuck other men and degrade him. And blackmail him after his rape.

Does that sum up this sociopath story?

She deserves the gulag. Yes, her reputation was ruined. Yes, she didn't actually have sex. But she ALMOST did. She made a dozen bad decisions, her own free will, to get her there. So she is essentially a slut in waiting. She deserves a fate much worse than being called, 'slut'. I'd honestly knee-cap the bitch if I was the husband. Wife breaks all but one vow to me, and then after I leave that toxic mess behind to live life...she kidnaps, rapes, and humiliates me? I don't care if she has videos of her crimes on video. That'll make her trial easier. You didn't even think through the human factor in your own world's logic. On top of failing to make an unlikable character likable.

LazylonerLazylonerabout 4 years ago
So many crimes

Heck, it starts with the internet game of posting illegally obtained nude photos. You even had the site administrator be completely unconcerned about a lawsuit. Um... you do realize that the paperwork requirements for posting nude photos are actually rather draconian. If she goes to any lawyer they will take that case because the site cannot win, and the site knows it, they'd just pull the photos and settle as quickly as possible.

But the "revenge" of the wife was way over the top. I agree Simon was a horrible husband, but she would have been better of proving she didn't do it, getting the divorce and then moving on. Perhaps she could have found a way to pull a train after pretending to reconcile, but she should do nothing to him.

Not a good plot and with twists that were just bad. I agree with the others, you've written much better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Revenge on Revenge

If I were the husband, the bitch would never walk again.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 4 years ago
Yep... Certainly one of your worst efforts.

Not a single likeable character in the whole thing.

Your main MC, which turned out to be Valerie, went from being the biggest moron anyone can ever imagine (really - inviting Randall to your room without telling your husband? Geezus krist...), to a genuine victim, to one of the most vindictive cunts this site as ever witnessed.

Simon was a spineless wonder himself (what kind of man proudly tells his whole entourage that his wife cheated on him, and even embellish the story to make himself look like a bigger cuckold?)... but he definitely doesn't deserved the punishment he got here. Very easy to imagine him getting vengeance on those who took advantage on him, especially Valerie, or, worst... him killing himself over this. I wonder if the psycho-bitch would feel the least bit sorry, if he took such an action. Doubtful.

So everybody got some payback from Valerie... except for Beverly? Doesn't seem right, but, then again, it's not as if much else here makes a whole lot of sense...

Add to this the numerous name errors and other grammatical mistakes, and what you ultimately ends up with is one unlikable, irredeemable and incoherent mess of a tale.

Way to tarnish your good rep, author. I guess you just needed to shit a bad one out. Hopefully, you won't make a habit of it.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 4 years ago

Skip

I enjoy most of your stories, but all I can see in this one is a prolonged number of revenge stories. Simon takes he fortune to track down Val, has her kidnapped and sold off to a Mexican whore house. Simon tracks down Hal and has him castrated. Simon has Betty follow the same course as Val all because one of the two women or man that basically raped him had AIDS.

You've done better, had you ended with the divorce you could have had a good story, but the revenge was over the top. Her ass and video wouldn't have been worth that much.

ps: when I saw that you had a new story posted I was actually glade for about 20 minutes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
1

Nothing to see here folks, move along please.

LesbianloverslickingLesbianloverslickingabout 4 years ago
Still a hoe

So she was still a hoe nasty bitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I trusted you

Saw your name and thought, oooh, this guys stories are cool. Good thing I can admit when I'm wrong.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 4 years ago
1*

Started pretty good but became laughably bad.

Worst one you have ever written and one of the worst on this site. LoL!

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 4 years ago
1*

Pretty good start and laughably bad at the end.

Your worst story easily and one of the worst on this site.

I might not have behaved like Simon if peephole pictures of my wife showed up on my computer but I definitely would have been transformed into an instrument of wrath and revenge from being assaulted, kidnapped, drugged, sexually assaulted, blackmailed and mentally tortured.

No one involved would escape.

Nice revenge fantasy you started here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I hope there is a second part...

hotprof1973hotprof1973about 4 years ago
Interesting idea but comes short in execution

How the wife and husband were set up was interesting and good play on the usual tropes. However, after that it didn’t work. The names getting messed up and what the wife did to get Randal to confess was confusing - because of name mix-ups - and went too far. For one, even though she didn’t fuck Randall, a lot of people would consider what she did as cheating. The last half of this wasn’t horrible, but not as good as your stories usually are.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 4 years ago
Delightful!

Refreshingly entertaining *****!!

rnebularrnebularabout 4 years ago
Meh

It had potential but several gaping holes. First off, Simon became Randall in the same paragraph. I won't mention other typos as that happens, but this one felt like Skippy had a good idea in his head and spent about 20 minutes banging this one out before immediately submitting. We get a 3/4 baked character in Valerie, but Simon, Randall and the supposedly best friend are all cardboard cutouts. I've read a lot worse, but we've also seen much better from this author. Meh

Thanks and look forward to the next one.

MaxiMilfMaxiMilfabout 4 years ago
WTF????

Skippy...I never ever thought I would give you one star. I mean, really...WTF? This story is so unbelieveable i cant believe its you who wrote it.

Redeem yourself...Write a part 2 that shows the wife had a dream of revenge on her husband . Then she gets back with him.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised to find out that someone hacked your account and wrote this garbage.

RolanRunnRolanRunnabout 4 years ago
Was it Simon or Randall?

Simon showed Valerie the website's link in the email to her, but when Simon got his email from Randall of Valerie's nudity. Randall did threaten to put those pictures online. I wonder if it was really Simon who posted those pictures or Randall who would've done it as payback towards her. Valerie might've assumed the wrong person was Simon possibly.

RolanRunnRolanRunnabout 4 years ago
Nevermind

I just reread the story, my bad. It was Randall

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
SMH

Have you ever realised in most stories like this,the wife expects the husband to trust her have faith in her and love her and not jump to conclusions but when faced with similar circumstances,revenge is the first thing on her list and in the end it is still his fault.Pure Bullshit....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
wow

wow, I like a lot of your stories, but this is not one of them. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Trust there will be retrbutation

Husband was right his wife was is a slut

She was mad for having been caught

She knew he had her so she turns to villain from victim

To prove she is a real piece of garbage not only what she did to her husband with high school but to what she did to him after divorce

I pray he comes back and finds her and distroys her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I guess she showed him?

And everyone lived miserably ever after!

Thanks for the super-downer of a story with the super-rushed sex portion at the end.

Two stars - but only because you at least passed the grammar and spelling portion of the test.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 4 years ago

Well thats a lot of jail time for the studio people, her etc... blackmail works when u r insulated from incrimination

Samhain8415Samhain8415about 4 years ago
4 star to 1 star

The story wasn’t so bad until the ending. Even the switching of the husbands name and the lovers name can be forgiven. But the restraining and forced rape of the ex husband was too much and cheapened your story. Stories involving rape are not good at all

Rocket081960Rocket081960about 4 years ago
Your Worst Story

I usually enjoy your stories, but this was horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really

Not one of your better ones.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
No thanks.

She debased herself to gain revenge on a husband who jumped to the same conclusion any spouse would believe. Is this a test of who can be most stupid?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Why?

Dumbest story this year. Congratulations!!

katranmankatranmanabout 4 years ago

Wow, this one really doesn't work. By far your worst story. When I saw the low score I was surprised but after having read it I knew why. Please don't submit a similar type of story again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The worst ever

Trash, crap, poor plot total garbage. I've enjoyed a few of skippy's work but this was dire. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nope, first stop would have been to the hospitial to inform them of the rape

then I would have sued, kidnapping false imprisonment, black mail, racketeering

Also no porn company would be party to this, they get hassled enough by the govenment while ruining a legitimate business, and having one single four way over the course of a few hours wont make one unknown woman enough money to retire

WvrjjrWvrjjrabout 4 years ago
WTF?

You have been one of my most favorite authors. This was not what readers expect, and while we read what is presented here on Literotica, and worth every penny in each case, this was abominable.

Only thing that could save this is the old Bob Newhart “Dream” ending.

As already pointed out, too many holes (and cocks??) in this story, as well as it just didn’t make sense. Before you say it, yes I know it’s your universe.....

Sorry, gave it a 1 since there are no negative star options.

CaOldDogCaOldDogabout 4 years ago
Not your usual

This story is pretty different from your usual excellent story writing but kinda falls short in the interest department. 1*

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 4 years ago
Well

That sure went in the shitter quickly. Damn good story...up to a point....and then it just nosed over and dove straight into the ground cockpit first. Could have been a five-then it just went stupid. Never mind objectionable. It just went stupid. It’s not even close to April 1. WTF?

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 4 years ago
OK

Read the comments after I posted my own. This story sets the record, as far as I know, for blistering, unrelenting and consistently bad reviews. I guess that’s something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
"Randall Cummings, you have been served." A manila envelope was passed to Randall and his lawyer. Please contact me when you are ready to sign."

This such a mess even you couldn't keep the characters straight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

good story stupid hubby had no balls until she could prove it didn't happen she did the smart thing dump the dummy

Alberta  AlAlberta Alabout 4 years ago
Not up to your usual quality

The story didn't flow smoothly after she returned from the reunion. I can't comment specifically but was disappointed.

I will read your future works without regard to the scoring as you are one of the better writers on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
That's it

Here I was giving you credit for your last couple stories. Then you write garbage like this. Dome reading your stories. I highly suggest you take head or you will start losing more of your reader base. Unless you are deliberately trying to piss people off then disregard everything I said and keep writing this shit.

jesemmojesemmoabout 4 years ago
Good Try

Skipper, nice try, but you fell short on this one. I can't imagine how such a good writer could come up with this piece of trash. You can do better!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Worst one yet

Not a good story period. Usually like your stuff but this was horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What. The. Fuck?

I have no idea what happened or why. All I know is that stress doesn’t refine character, it reveals it and in this case:

Randall was a pig who likes to fuck women.

Simon was an idiot who got more exercise jumping to conclusions than finding out what, if anything, happened. He practically jumped at the chance to divorce Valerie, which is a shitty thing for a supposedly happily married man to do and as for Valerie?

Valerie is a slut. She is petty, vindictive and gullible but most of all, restraining, gagging and giving her ex-husband “shots” of whatever she wanted without his consent showed her for what she is: evil.

TeamEquipeTeamEquipeabout 4 years ago
26thNC - Who has hacked Skippy's account? No way he wrote this.

Have to agree. I can't believe this.

If it was you Skippy, what were you thinking?!?!

Really disappointed.

aptonthe503aptonthe503about 4 years ago
Who Was Trustworthy?

Certainly not the wife.

I think we can "trust" that most husbands would react similarly to Simon reaction.

But the wife's reaction was way over the top, proving she is not someone you'd ever want to trust.

Also, what happened Beverly?

enderlocke27enderlocke27about 4 years ago
lol

dont have to have sex to be cheating first off. second she turned her self into a porn star for revenge? lol I'm thinking she has and always will be a sexually weak person. i hope ur fictional character doesn't remarry lol

Impo_64Impo_64about 4 years ago
She decides to punish her husband...

She decides to punish her husband because he didn't trusted her...What does she do? Degrade herself as a woman and become a cheap whore...Really? was she punishing herself after all?...1*

moblanemoblaneabout 4 years ago
POOR!

This was not 'your finest hour' This story certainly took ' a different route' than that which I expected, however, your attempt crashed and burned! 1* as there are no negative star ratings available.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This one delivers the goods

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What?

This is the most complicated, fucked up, who done what to who I have ever read. Did you get several ideas at once and try to combine them into one story! It's not your typical reunion story for sure. Not sure what category this should go in? Maybe we need a "bumfuzzled" catagory for shit like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Names mixed up

Didn’t you edit this? Seems you have your names mixed up toward the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

stupid stupid ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What did Skippy do?

He only did what all the women authors do. Tie the husband up and rape him and have sex in front of him. So it came from an unexpected writer. Big deal. All the CUCOLD. stories have the woman being like this bitch. So truly other than you think he should not have wrote like this but oh well. Get over yourself. One man set out to destroy a marriage and she just trashed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not sure

Normally you rock with your stories but this story no way this was just garbage. This was poor from you are you feeling all right . You haven’t caught the garbage bug have you ?. Yes I know there was a load of other garbage stories that was released today just wondering if you caught a bug from one of there awful stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Show Simon’s true character.

Simon would have gone to hospital after Hal had him dropped off at airport. Reported being drugged and raped. Named the place and people involved. Told police of ex-wife’s plan to leave Las Vegas shortly!

Please write a conclusion that fits

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Some days you eat the bear...

And today the bear ate you. Not well edited, not to mention the story line that didn’t work. You are SO much better than this! Everyone has bad days. Might want to revise this one and see if you can make it work... I think you have the stones

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not the best I've seen you write

But better than a lot of other folks have been saying!

Don't listen to them and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
well i hope she changed her name also

If this had happened to someone like I know. And the wife would have done this. Well, she had better change her identity and hide. Did she have a reason to continue with the divorce? Sure. Did she have a reason to take it that far. Well, like I tell people who feel they need payback. Don't do something that your ass can't cover.

Like I said before, If this happened to someone that was like the people I know.

One dead bitch........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Started off good

Then went to complete shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
belongs under non-con

its a kidnapping, rape, conspiracy, and sexual assault. she goes to jail. realky stupid and way below your usual.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Mrs

After reading some of Skippy's other stories, I have to believe that Mrs Skippy wrote the last two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It was an honest experiemnt, . . .

and sometimes experiments fail. I guess both spouses ended up being stupid, vindictive, and no longer committed to the marriage. It was a good basic plot idea, but the devil is in the details, and you failed miserably. You don't need me to add to the list of inane implausible contradictory and totally fabricated actions, reactions, justifications, and eventual resolutions. It became a really lame and embarrassing cartoon.

So keep the energy and enthusiasm, but crank up the IQ a magnitude, or more. God was this dumb. The only thing that keeps it from being a 1 is Randall getting his balls busted. Thanks for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I did not get the point of trust me.

The wife made a porno movie just to get back at her husband for not trusting her?

The husband was too afraid of her threats? He was too afraid to report the rape to the cops?

I am sure that what happened to Randall Briggs had to be investigated and her husband would had been one of the suspects, so what was he going to answer? Just no I did not do it? The police would had find out who Randall fucked that night and her friend would had told them what happened....in other words Val is fucked in the story...the website people too....in other words...this story IS NOT VERY BELIEVABLE!!

Sorry this is by far your most silly story....

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 4 years ago
Brain Dead

Every one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good job! You turned the usual story inside out! Suck on that, BTB morons!

R.

shaft61shaft61about 4 years ago
Fieldday for hypocrites

Realy enjoyed the Story. Of course many of the "real" men don't understand or like it when the shoe is on the other foot.

SithLord6969SithLord6969about 4 years ago

Worst story ever

This was so bad i am seriously considering removing you from my favorite authors. 1 star...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
GENDER REVERSED: 4*S

HA, HA, ha....

Very entertaining and popular story.

I mean this story gets high scores when the wife assumes her spouse cheated. So you just changed the genders. I believe Skippy47 did this very well.

Look at the hypocrisy of 1*s from the men we presume hate cheats.... Gotta expect this, it's human nature, 😅.

Liked the story Skippy47 gave you 4*s. Thanks and keep them coming🙂👍.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
And that’s why

You are always better off killing the bitch. So many ways to Ghost a body these days you will never be caught. SERIOUSLY It’s easy peezy and lots of fun.

JackallsJackallsabout 4 years ago
Confusing

Story. What’s The point?

Rob5373Rob5373about 4 years ago
Pretty bad.

She’s the one who bought the line of bullshit and put herself alone with him in her room. Got no sympathy for that bitch. Simon is better off without her. Good riddance. 2 *

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
So exactly how is this "BTB" fan will hate it

Get real just some more of the man hating shit out there. But the ones I call Hippocrates are the ones that yell RAPE and time they think a woman is forced. Here's a guy tied to a chair then drugged and sexually assaulted. And not a peep. Where's swingerjoe, johnadp, and the rest of the its never her fault crew. Also another thing I think is funny, ever story that the wife does the exact same thing is so revered. But the husband ........naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fuck off bitch

Hope Simon gets his revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I'm thinking...

...that this should have been posted in Non-Human. Some seriously disturbed characters here.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60about 4 years ago
One by One

That bitch, and her friends couldn't find a hole deep enough to hide in!

payenbrantpayenbrantabout 4 years ago
....a man hating story

I wonder why we even got Simons perspective at the beginning. I believe this is in the wrong section. It is not loving wives...it should be in nonconsent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Extreme reactions everywhere

I was with Valerie, being kissed off and wanti g to teach Simon a lesson for his lack of trust and stupid reactions. However, some reactions can be reversed and his was among those. Hers, however, were over the top and no one in their right mind should ever trust her again. Randall was a snake, you knew it. Simon was jealous and concerned, and you knew it. Valerie, we’ll you thought you thought you knew her but her utter lack of humanness at her solution just proved she wasn’t the one to be trusted after all.

Flar1958Flar1958about 4 years ago
Hey

Its funny oh not only the story but the comments. Skippy shows how most storymen react without proof always running and not talking. And 90% of comments got to the trap! All she did was AFTER divorce but only to teach a lesson. And with all the money she can change her name and so on.

Good job and see you next time. Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Interesting Idea !

A very good story with a few twists with some moral questions.

I liked the concept and poor husband simon was always going to be the loser !N7rTpw

bruce22bruce22about 4 years ago
Ugly

This one almost gave me nausea. She seemed like such a nice girl in the beginning.

But then she was victimized and was so violent in her reaction that I can not imagine having anything to do with her.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 4 years ago
I'll give you this Skippy, you got chutzpah posting this. A story that really blames the only victim, throws water on the reasonable presumption that committed spouses don't take actions that endanger their marriage or hurt their supposedly beloved spouse

If going away for the weekend to a HS reunion and bone grinding a scumbag ex is some sort of virtuous act that justifies lashing out in response to it being treated as a betrayal, then the plot makes sense.

One definite thing that deserves kudos, is showing not talking to your spouse before leaving or trashing them as stupid. In that the husband was an idiot.

Waste of your typically good style, and I do thank you for doing something a bit different.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 4 years ago
I see you are still a shitty storyteller

And all around cuck boy. 1 Star and it is that much because I can't give you zero stars. Damn, I would hate to be your wife.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous