Trust Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a P.S. at the end of the email. 'In case you decide to erase these pictures, you can see these and even more at:' A porn website was listed. I wrote down the address and put it in my wallet. I would check it at home. Now, I had to act professionally as the group signing was going on.

I skipped the celebration after the signing and headed home. It was a good thing as the tears I had held back came out in volume. I was madder than I had ever been in my life. Her failure to stick to her word to me made me as mad or madder than her actually having sex with him. Her plea that she knew she would be able to handle him if he came on to her was a smoke screen. That level of betrayal was a marriage breaker -- no doubt. I went home, made myself a stiff drink. Later, I packed and headed for a motel. There I started making a list of marriage-ending activities I would take care of Monday.

VALERIE

Late Sunday afternoon, I was almost running up the steps to my house while dragging my suitcase. I was happy at the scene I was imagining where I would jump into my husband's arms while I told him I had vanquished my foe. I called out for Simon, but there was no answer. He must still be working on that loan deal. Oh well, the celebration can wait.

I went through the dining room on my way with my suitcase to the stairs and the bedrooms. I noticed in my peripheral vision there was something on the kitchen table. It was a picture, a picture of me nude and Simon's wedding ring on it. I fainted.

When I came to, I looked at the picture. It was me and it was my hotel room I had just left. It was from last night soon after I had kicked Randall out of my room. I could tell by the dress that I had taken off and thrown on the bed. "But I never took any clothes off while he was in the room. How could he have gotten pictures of me?" Then I remembered the female sports reporter who had a stalker who took pictures of her through the peephole. "That son-of-a-bitch. I'll kill him, but first I have to explain to Simon."

Calling my husband's cell phone got me a 'phone no longer in service' message. I called everyone I could think of where Simon might go to, including his parents. No one had seen or heard from him. I called all ten hotels in the area. Simon was not registered there. The next closest city was large and had over 50 hotels. I gave up.

I called his bank the next day and was told he had taken a few days off after having worked the weekend to close the big deal. His secretary was very proud of him. She thought he and I had probably taken off for a celebratory vacation. I'm sure she wondered what was going on. I wondered what was going on, but I was afraid I knew.

After several days of hearing nothing from Simon, I had to talk to someone. Someone who was not a local friend who would spread the news that something was wrong with our marriage. I called Beverly.

"Hey girlfriend." She sounded drunk. "What's up?"

"Beverly, I need your help." I explained what had happened. She laughed.

"You want my help? You must be kidding." I was surprised. I had expected some sympathy at least.

"You stupid bitch. At least, I have you to thank for the best sex I ever had."

"What are you talking about?"

"Randall and I set you up. We made up the story about begging your forgiveness and him having a poor disabled wife who couldn't have sex. I was supposed to finally get a night of sex with Randall for helping him. Even though he didn't get you in bed, he was so mad at you that he fucked me all night long. I was so sore I couldn't hide it. Hank looked at me when I got home and figured out what I had done. He beat me up and left. Good riddance. It was worth it. Now let me get back to my celebration." Click.

I was astounded that I had tears left to shed. I did. Plenty. I thought Beverly was a friend. I never realized how jealous she was of me for having attracted Randall when he had ignored her. There are some sick, sick people in this world, and I know too many of them.

It was almost two weeks and no word from Simon. At least I had not been served a divorce petition. Then I got a call from an 'Unknown Caller' on my cell phone. Normally, I let those calls go to voice mail in case it's a telemarketer. But just in case, I answered. It was Simon.

"Hello, Valerie."

"Oh Simon, I am so glad you called. I can explain everything. It's not what you think. I was set up. Just give me . . . "

"Please, have some dignity and spare me the typical cheater's false arguments. I hope you're not going to tell me that it's not you in the pictures."

"No, it's me, but I . . . "

"SHUT UP VALERIE. I wanted you to know that I have seen a divorce attorney and that he has drawn . . . "

"No, Simon. No divorce. Let me explain. I can fix this."

"You can fix it? I don't see how. Can you un-take the photos? Can you un-fuck Randall? I tell you what. You fix it and then you call me." Click.

"But I don't have your new number." There was no one who heard her plea.

I didn't have long to dwell on my misery. There was more misery to come. Simon sent me a website address. I clicked on it. There were a total of 16 pictures of me undressing. Six were of me totally nude. Over a thousand views already. I was very popular.

I remembered reading some articles about the female sports reporter who had the same thing happen. She said that she wasted a lot of time and tears trying to get the pictures off the websites and suing the person responsible. She said that she came to realize that once the pictures were on the internet, they would never be deleted. One of the pieces of advice she had gotten was to sell nude pictures of herself now while the interest was there. Magazines were offering her big money for spreads.

My self-pity didn't last long. Anger and revenge replaced the pity. I had to fight back. After a full month of trying, I was finally able to track down and contact the webmaster for the porn site. My threats to sue didn't impress him. "I never gave permission for my picture to be used. If you don't take them down, I will sue."

I heard a chuckle. "Sweetheart sue away. I have two lawyers on permanent retainer. It's amazing how many girls get drunk, sign papers, and forget what they agreed to do. My lawyers are good, and I have lost very few suits. Have a nice day."

My mind was thinking fast, "Wait. What if I gave you some pictures of me having sex in trade for information on those photos?"

"What? Why in the world would you trade pictures of you having sex for pictures of you nude? It doesn't make sense."

"I know it wouldn't make any difference to get the pictures back. I will do whatever I needed in order to get revenge on whoever sent them to you. I know who did it, but I need proof."

There were a few moments of silence before I continued. "You see how popular the nude stills are. Can't you imagine how popular actual sex scenes would be?"

"I tell you what. I would agree IF I get to take a video of you having sex and get your permission to post it."

I had anticipated his response. "I agree IF I get to select the actor."

"Hold on, cutie. You don't get to call the shots here. I'm the producer. I will choose the actors."

"Too bad, because some website will get the video. I understand that it is easy to start a website. I might just do it on my own."

I heard a sigh of frustration. "Okay, you win. I have the name and address of the guy who sent me the pictures. I was about to send him a check." He gave me the contact information for Randall Briggs, a copy of the forged form where I had supposedly given consent to my picture being used, and an affidavit from the webmaster. I got those after I sent back a letter promising the filming of a variety of sex acts with an actor(s) of my choice.

My original idea was to have Simon be the actor and for us to use the money to start having kids. I figured he would agree because my nude body was already on the internet and he could wear a mask if he wanted to preserve his image. I was hoping the money would be the clincher. It would be enough for us to start over somewhere no one knew us.

I went to a lawyer and drafted a letter to Randall. After outlining the lawsuit I was threatening and the evidence I had, it should have been pretty clear he was liable financially and legally for a considerable amount of money and jail time. I offered to put on indefinite hold any action against him if he would make a video confession to Simon about what had actually happened at the dance and in the hotel room. He would have to accept my word that I would not use the video against him.

The video I requested arrived about a week later. Unfortunately, a lot had happened in the last month. Simon evidently had gone from avoiding questions about our marriage to asking people, 'Did you hear what my wife did?' Several of my friends who believed my side of the story told me that Simon was milking the 'poor cuckold' image for all it was worth. Several women had even offered and taken actions to soothe his hurt feelings. My supposed sex with Randall was now being portrayed as me having a drunken orgy with several men. He told everyone he had pictures and a website address to prove it. So much for his challenge for letting me have a chance to disprove the assumption of cheating.

I was pissed off more than I had ever been in my life. My nude pictures were on the internet. My husband not only did not give me a chance to explain, he contributed to my shame. My friends who heard his slanderous remarks, believed him over checking with me. I moved up to being royally pissed. I came up with a new plan that left my former morals behind.

I sent an email to every relative, friend, neighbor and anyone else I had an address for. It basically said, "Simon, you challenged me to prove the nude pictures of me did not mean that I had sex with another man. Well, I have the proof now. Since you chose not to wait to give me a chance to gather the evidence before slandering me publicly, I publicly challenge you to meet me in a conference room with each of our divorce attorneys present. If you don't, I not only will divorce you, but I will also sue you for slander. Your wife? Valerie"

I was besieged by requests from reporters to be allowed in the conference room. As I hoped, Simon was shamed by our friends to back up his story of my cheating and meet with me. Our lawyers reached agreement on time and place.

Simon looked sheepish and I looked angry, at least I guess I did. I certainly felt angry. Simon's lawyer started. "Okay, let's see the proof that a nude woman could not possibly have had sex with the man that took her picture."

"The question is not whether I could have had sex because I could have. The question is IF I had sex." I turned my laptop around and played the video from Randall. I prefaced by saying that I had the written opinion of a photographic expert that the pictures sent to Simon and posted on the website were taken from a peephole. Simon and his lawyer conferred for a few minutes and then Simon spoke. "You could have forced him to make that video or, more likely, offered him more sex for lying . . ."

I spoke up, "You have no proof that Randall and I had sex that night. I know you don't because it didn't happen. Let's go to court and see what a judge says. You have nude photos I can prove came from someone outside my room. You have my husband's ASSUMPTION that Randall and I had sex. Randall and I will both testify AND agree to lie detector tests. I also have lots of people willing to testify that Simon swore I had cheated on him with Randall and other people that night."

After conferring with his lawyer again, Simon spoke, "Val, it seems I owe you an apology. But surely, you can see why I would conclude you had had sex with Randall. I . . ."

"No! I don't see why you could 'conclude' I had sex with Randall. I can see where you might 'suspect' I had sex with Randall. I cannot see why you didn't wait to give me a chance to explain. Wouldn't that be the logical step to take IF you trusted me. That is what I 'suspect' a husband who loved, trusted and respected me would do. What I have 'concluded' is that my husband did not really love, trust or respect me. Counselor?"

"Randall Cummings, you have been served." A manila envelope was passed to Randall and his lawyer. Please contact me when you are ready to sign."

I imagine that Simon's lawyer and he were not too surprised when he read the conditions of the settlement. In exchange for dropping the slander lawsuit, Simon would leave the marriage with only what he brought into the marriage. We would sell the house and split the little equity it had. No counseling. No alimony. No home support. Cut and dried. He couldn't afford to lose the slander lawsuit and half his assets too. I didn't see where he had much choice and I was right. But I wasn't through with my revenge. Not by a long shot.

We had a final meeting where the divorce papers were to be signed. Simon asked to say something before the signing. "Valerie, I am sorry I didn't wait to ask you about the pictures. I feared before you went that Randall would be able to seduce you. With the pictures, it was easy, too easy, to believe my fears had come true. As far as divorce, I wanted to ask for counseling in hopes of saving our marriage. You lawyer turned it down saying sign the paper or go to court. Given the options, my lawyer said I probably couldn't get a better deal and could lose everything. What I don't want to lose is you even if we divorce. Isn't there any way I can make amends? What do you say? Is there anything I can do for us to stay together?"

"Actually, there is. I have an offer for you: After we're divorced, would you go with me to Las Vegas, my treat?"

Simon puzzled over that question for a few moments. "Oh, I see what you're doing. You want us to start all over after the divorce. Clean slate and all that. I think that is a bit drastic, but I won't complain. I am curious though. Why Las Vegas?"

"You'll see." I smiled knowingly.

Two weeks after the divorce was finalized, Simon and I were on a plane to Las Vegas. Simon's efforts to snuggle on the plane were rebuffed with a "There's plenty of time for that later" from me.

Our room had double beds which perplexed Simon, but he went along. He was being careful not to upset me. We went for dinner and had a good time not unlike our first date. When we got back to the room, I gave him a kiss and then put my hand out when he went to deepen the kiss. "I don't do more on a first date." Simon looked irritated but went to his own bed. I could hear his 'relief' efforts in the bathroom.

The next day I informed Simon that this would be a day he would never forget. I took him to a place in Las Vegas that few people get to see: an adult film studio. He questioned, "What are we doing here?"

"You'll see. Hey, Hal, this is my ex-husband I told you about. Are you ready for us?"

"Sure are."

Two large men came up from behind Simon and tied him to a chair. They put a gag in his mouth.

After a while, I came in from behind a screen without any clothes on. "Hi Simon. I hope you enjoy the entertainment." Soon a line of men of all sizes and colors came in. Their common element was each had a penis well over six inches long and two inches around. There were three women also.

"Wow, Hal. This is a nice selection. It's going to be hard to choose." I went down the line and eventually chose one white, one black (not the one with the biggest dick, too scary) and one female.

I started with the black man and we had regular sex in several different positions. He came twice and she had three orgasms. Next was the white man who got a blowjob and my anus, not in that order. Finally, I explored all holes of the woman who returned the favor. That was different, but not unenjoyable. It was over two hours in all with several water breaks, clean-ups, and mouth washes in between.

Throughout the spectacle, Simon sat and cried as he watched. I came over to him and said, "Don't worry, sweetheart. It's your turn next. You helped make a lot of people think I was a slut. Since I was already branded as such, I thought I might as well make some money out of it."

Simon was given a shot to calm him down and another shot to prolong his erection. Two women and one man took turns milking four ejaculations from him over a couple of hours. When Simon regained his mental clarity, Hal explained how the videos that were taken would be distributed if Simon said anything to anybody about what happened there, that is if he wanted to experience the shame his wife had when photos of her were taken and distributed without her knowledge.

Valerie took the large check from Hal who begged her to make more films. She said, "No, I'm now a retired porn star. This money will get me a new start where no one knows me. Thanks anyway, Hal. You'll see that Simon gets back to his home?"

"Sure. And I've taken care of the other matter too."

Several days later, I was sent a news article that police reported a Randall Briggs had been assaulted by an unknown person or persons. He was said to be recovering from the severe beating. He was not expected to be able to have normal urinary functions again because of his injuries.

He won't be able to, trust me.

12