Trust Me Ch. 02

Story Info
A librarian and rugby player's night continues.
3.6k words
4.48
1.4k
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/09/2023
Created 10/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the middle of the night and Rachel was awake. She was in the middle of an erotic dream; the tendrils were rapidly fading, she couldn't remember it. But she realized that she was aroused, and, reaching down to her sex, she was wet. She looked over at Drake, now on his back, the arm under her flung out and open. She admired his beauty and thought about his gentleness and how comfortable she felt with him, submitting to his requests. She grinned mischievously and scooted down to see his soft cock, still unbelievably large in its flaccid state. She was horny! That was a word she hadn't let herself use, let alone think before, and she felt naughty. She gently lifted his cock and began to lick the head, feeling it grow under her fingers. It quickly stiffened. Her hand couldn't wrap completely around it as she took the mushroom head in her mouth and began bobbing herself up and down on the first few inches. She felt Drake piston his pelvis up to push himself deeper. Was he asleep? She felt his eyes on him.

"What are you doing, little one?" he asked.

She smiled mischievously and said, "I'm having trouble sleeping, doctor. I need a sleeping potion."

He looked at her, caught up in her game, and said "I'd be happy to help, but I only have injectable potions."

She giggled and said, "I understand that's the best kind."

Drake asked, "Where would you like the injection?"

To which Rachel replied, "I'll let you decide, after all you're the doctor."

Drake growled. "Enough of that, you little minx, get up here." Rachel scooted into his arms, and he kissed her gently.

She leaned back and looking at him said "You've ruined me, I think I've become a sex maniac. I want you!" She held his cock, stroking her hand up and down, "So beautiful" she said, leaning over to kiss the head.

Drake put his arms behind his head and looked at her, pixie like, her hair framing her beautiful face hovering over his. "I'm happy to participate, but you'll need to do the work." She looked at him quizzically as he pushed her down toward his groin. "Get me wet and then climb on," he instructed.

She wasn't sure what he meant but she scooted down until she was between his legs so she could align herself properly, delighted with her newfound abilities, and took his cock into her mouth. She took several inches down her throat but found it not as easy as when she was lying on her back welcoming his thrusts.

Drake said, "lover--you can do this, just relax, and I'll guide you." He put his hands on her head as she angled him straighter into her throat. This time she took all but three inches and bobbed back up.

Taking it out of her mouth, she looked at Drake, and said, "Almost!" She captured the head again and pushed (God--she was fucking her face on his cock--it felt so dirty when she thought that). He pushed his hips up and her head down and her lips mashed against his pubic bone.

He held her there-it felt like minutes while she breathed heavily through her nose, but probably was only 20 or 30 seconds, and then he let her up panting and flushed. His cock glistened with wetness.

"Now sit on me," he commanded. Rachel hadn't ever tried this position but wanted his cock. She kneeled over him as he held his cock forward and rubbed it back and forth in her folds.

"You're already wet, little girl," he said.

She blushed and said, "I know."

He held himself poised at her opening. "Push back," he told her, and she felt him part her folds and nestle in her. So big and so delicious! It was hard to hold still, and she found herself pushing herself back on his stiff rod, taking more and more into her. She stroked up and down while Drake helped her by supporting and guiding her hips, and as she dropped herself on him, he pushed up to meet her thrusts. Finally (it seemed like forever!) she ground her pelvis against his abdomen. She sat, fully impaled on him.

He looked at her and smiled and said, "Now you do the work." She put her arms on each side of him and leaned forward to kiss him hotly, then leaned back. He raised his head off the bed to seize one of her breasts in his mouth, so hot and warm. He filled his mouth as full as he could with the warm flesh, using his tongue to swirl around her nipple. She groaned her pleasure. Falling back, he again put his hands on her hips as she sat up more fully and began to use her thighs to stroke herself on his deeply embedded cock, her breasts jouncing softly.

Drake reached down between them with his fingers and found her clitoris and began softly massaging it. Rachel sucked in her breath-the stimulation was getting intense, and she felt heat build up in her. She speeded her up and down movements and closed her eyes, her hands grabbing her breasts and playing with the nipples. Drake watched her, the sexual flush expanding on her chest, her breathing deeper and faster, she looked turned inward in a pool of lust.

He took his hand away from her clit and held her to him. "I'm going to fuck your ass now," he said.

Rachel, still foggy in her state of arousal moaned, "Nooo-don't stop", and kept trying to raise and lower her hips, something he would not let her do.

"I'm going to fuck your ass now," Drake repeated. Rachel opened her eyes and looked at him, confused. How could that work? People didn't do that. He was too big! The thoughts raged through her head.

"But," she started to say.

"I need to fuck your ass." Drake said, his voice thick with need. "Rachel-did you like it when I licked you?" She blushed and nodded.

"And when I put my fingers in what happened?'

"I came" she murmured.

"And when I fingered your ass while we were fucking what happened?"

Rachel remembered and whispered, "I came so hard!"

Drake positioned her on the side of the bed on her hands and knees. He stood behind her and admired her open backside, her firm buttocks, her vulva, her labia protruding backwards, the rosebud nestled. His cock, already wet with Rachel's secretions, easily separated the petals of her labia and he began slowly nudging into her hungry cunt. Rachel groaned, not knowing he would start there.

He stroked back and forth quickly and was fully embedded after several deep thrusts. She'd not had him in this position, and she felt him deeper still than before, if that was even possible. It felt so good, so full, so complete, so hot. Her arousal, so strong before he stopped her, rekindled. She dropped her chest to the bed so she could reach back and pull apart her buttocks, saying to Drake "deeper, please--deeper." He thrust hard and complied as she groaned her pleasure.

Drake paused to open the bedside drawer and pull out a tube of lubrication. Coating his fingers he put one gently against her upturned rosebud. Circling it at first, he gently pushed past her sphincter, all the while continuing his deep thrusts into her cunt. Rachel moaned, "That feels good," and on his next thrust in he pushed a second finger.

Rachel grunted and stilled, but caught up again by his cock so deep in her, she pushed back on his fingers now thrusting in time with his cock.

"Play with yourself," he told Rachel, and her hands let go her buttocks and one moved to begin stroking her clit. Her breathing grew more ragged as Drake added a third finger to her ass.

Rachel moaned, "Too much," she said, and he held his fingers still so she could focus on her own fingers rubbing her clit and the deep stroking of his cock in her steamy sex. He felt her sphincter relax and he spread his fingers apart, widening her gently and slowly. Soon he was able to thrust all three fingers in time with his cock. Rachel began to have difficulty holding her posture, nearing collapse from excitement. Drake realized the time had come. As he pulled his cock out of her wetness Rachel moaned "Noooo," In frustration and arousal.

Drake applied a large dollop of ointment on his shaft, now so hard in anticipation of what was to come. He pointed the tip at her rosebud and pushed gently. Rachel pulled away. Drake held her hips and told her to be still.

"Push out," he said, as that would relax her sphincter. She tried that--it felt very strange, but his plum head pushed little by little into her, past her sphincter.

She felt an ache and a stinging and exclaimed "Drake, that hurts!" He held himself still and told her to continue to stroke herself. As she did, she found that the flames of her passion had not died, and somehow the heat she felt from rubbing her clit was making her butt warm.

Drake moved a miniscule amount back and forth; Rachel moaned, "Slow, slow." The stinging had gone away, and the ache replaced by a feeling of fullness, not unpleasant, just strange.

Drake asked, "Can you take more?"

Rachel squeaked "Maybe a little." Drake pulled back so his tip was just inside her sphincter and then pushed in an inch. When she remained still, he repeated the maneuver. Rather than pull away, he thought she might be pushing back on him a little, and on his next stroke he pushed a bit further into her.

"Can you take me more?" he asked.

"A little," she said, and he pulled back and then forward, her ass accepting a third of his 10-inch cock.

"How does it feel? he asked.

"Weird, but it's starting to feel ok."

As Drake continued his slow strokes in and out, Rachel began to breathe more deeply. "More," she said as he pushed gradually deeper into her, now half inside her.

As he continued seating more and more into her ass, she stopped him and said, "Wait!" She had a spasm of pain inside; it felt like his cock was rearranging her insides. But after a moment, the spasm stopped, and she reached back and pulled herself apart to let him know she wanted more.

He began his slow thrusting, deeper each time as she reached between her legs and began again to stroke and squeeze her clit. She felt the haziness of deep sexual arousal fog her brain as she felt him stroke again and again. When she felt his root firm against her she pushed back and held herself for a moment to savor his deepness.

Drake pulled out part way and stroked back in fully. Rachel groaned deeply. As he began to do that faster and deeper, she began to whisper, "So close, so close". She was now furiously stroking her clit, and with her other hand took 2 fingers and thrust them in her cunt, stroking in time with Drake's thrusts. She could feel him in her ass, and each thrust jolted her to a higher level or arousal. "God--could she come just from his cock in her ass?" She felt like she could.

As that wicked thought flickered through her aroused brain, it set her off and she convulsed in a strong orgasm. Her sphincter seized Drake's cock and then pulsed over it, and she felt her contractions through her fingers still embedded in her cunt. She was panting and her limbs felt like jelly. As she came down from the high, she felt Drake still hard in her ass.

"How do you feel, Rachel?" he asked.

Wonderful," she babbled, "I feel wonderful, so wonderful". He slipped out of her, and her legs gave out, lowering her pelvis to the bed. Drake was surprised and delighted that she had received him completely and orgasmed so soon from his anal pounding. He wondered if she was multi-orgasmic and thought to himself--now is the time to find out.

"Rachel, lift up your bottom," he said, and she wearily rose up on her knees again. Drake sat on the floor at the side of the low bed between her legs and leaned his head back against the bed, her steamy sex now above his hungry mouth. He pulled her into his face.

"Drake-what are you doing?" she exclaimed, trying to pull away.

"You haven't gotten the potion yet," he said, and pulled her back down, licking her wet slit, tugging on her labia, and swiping his tongue up to her clitoris.

"Oh, that feels so good," Rachel moaned and lowered herself more fully, rubbing her wetness across his mouth, burying his nose in her steamy cunt. He could see that she was still mightily aroused, and he began to deeply probe her with his tongue and then pull her back so he could roughly lick her clit, then forward again to probe her, and back to lick her clit. Rachel soon learned the rhythm and pushed her pelvis back and forth on him, her movements getting more erratic as her excitement grew.

Finally, he grabbed her firmly, holding his arms under her buttocks, gripping her fleshy globes in his hands, and sucked her clit into his mouth. He held her there, swiping her repeatedly as she moaned. The stimulation was almost too much for Rachel, and she tried to pull away, but he held her firm, continuing to bruise her clit, licking it, sucking it, and nibbling it.

Rachel exploded again, "Oh God, coming!" She cried, her voice no longer soft. He continued to softly lick her as her orgasm blossomed and then faded. He rolled her off him and she fell back, like a log, and looked at Drake, whose cheeks and face glistened with her fluids, and smiled wanly.

Drake was still hard, she saw, and that scared her a little. "Come on, little one," he said to her after giving her a few minutes rest, and he positioned her back on the end of the bed, as she had been before. Her rosebud was shiny with lubricant, clearly not as tightly shut as before. He lined up with it and pushed himself again through her sphincter. She shuddered at the intrusion but welcomed it. If he needed this to get off, so be it. She'd let him use her.

He began stroking shallowly into her, gradually deepening his strokes until he was again fully embedded. Rachel felt herself stirring from the friction of his hard cock against her sphincter, and the pressure of his cock, deeply probing, hard inside her. She dropped her hand down to her clit, lazily stroking it. Drake's thrusts were beginning to feel good. As he continued (would he ever stop?) she felt her arousal grow again, this time rising yet more quickly.

Drake pulled completely out and then pushed past the sphincter. The added stimulation sent shock waves of pleasure onto Rachel, and she cooed, "Ooh!" each time he pulled out and thrust so deep in. He began alternating-two strokes out and across her sphincter, then two deep strokes fully into her.

Over and over again he repeated the pattern, and he heard Rachel moan, "Like that, like that," her breathing deep, ragged, and in time with his strokes. He switched to pulling completely out and then burying himself fully in her. After several deep thrusts Rachel again cried "Coming--oh god!" and fell forward, twitching, writhing, moaning, his cock still embedded deeply her.

He pulled out, still hard. He wondered how far he could push this amazing girl and realized he wasn't done yet. He picked her up and carried her to the cushioned armchair in the corner of the room and lowered her so she was lying back, her back resting against the back of the chair, her pelvis on the edge, and legs hanging off the sides. Rachel was a little out of it, her limbs limp, her eyes partly closed. He spread her legs and put one over each arm of the padded chair. Pulled apart, he could see her swollen clit, her bruised pink swollen labia, now open enough to see the pinkness of the tunnel they hid, and lower still her rosebud, now slightly open.

He seated himself on the floor between her legs and began to again gently lick her folds. Rachel moaned "Huunng--Drake--no more--please."

Drake said "I'll be gentle, Rache, I'm just cleaning you." She laid back, almost purring, feeling cared for. But Drake had other intentions and began to more purposefully lick between her labia and up to her clit. She twitched at the feel of his tongue, as he laved her lightly and gently. He then moved his fingers to her slit, gently nudging up and down. As he lightly licked her he felt her muscles contract against his fingers-she was still having some post orgasmic spasms, and he pushed fingers into her, now licking a bit more intently. Rachel closed her eyes and arched her head back, rolling it from side to side. Drake began pistoning 2 fingers into her steamy cunt as he watched her stomach clench repeatedly. Moistening 2 fingers of his other hand, he dropped them to her ass and gradually worked them in. Now he licked her, slow long licks from the flat of his tongue to it's tip, and then back down, continuously stimulating her clit with his tongue. His fingers stroked in and out of her cunt, and in her ass he probed deeply and thoroughly in and out. It took even less time now for Rachel's muscles to clutch, for her sexual flush to become bright red, for her neck to arch back, for her mouth to open from which came a loud hoarse deep groan as she came yet again.

She fell silent, twitching.

Drake rapidly stood and removed a vibrator from his bedside drawer. Pulling Rachel forward so she was lower in the chair, he put a pillow under her bottom so she was bent up enough that her rosebud was clearly visible and available. Lubing his cock again, he pushed past her sphincter. Rachel wailed softly but otherwise was still. She was still recovering from her last orgasm, indeed she was overwhelmed by having been pushed to that peak now so many times. He turned on the vibrator and pushed it against her clit. Holding it there, he began to stroke himself in her ass, deep strokes, never coming fully out. with each deep stroke in Rachel groaned. Her breathing quickened and the vibrator pushed her to peak again with a smaller orgasm.

Still he held it to her and thrust himself into her. Though she was in a daze, he was able to get her to hold her thighs back on her chest so that she was fully tilted up allowing him to drop himself into her ravaged ass. He gave her the vibe and she applied it to her clit and orgasmed yet again.

Drake's need was building and he wanted to drive her to come a final time, this time with him.

"Going to come," he warned her, and she nudged the vibe against her clit, holding herself wide for him. He took his hand and plunged 3 fingers into her cunt, now gaping open, pushing them in and out in time with his repeated deep thrusts into her ass. Drake was perspiring freely as he continued pumping into her. Rachel lay inert except for her head, which rolled side to side as she moaned softly to herself.

At last, deep within her bowels he released, pulsing again and again. Rachel convulsed with him; she flexed her pelvis up further, meeting each of his thrusts, to push him deeply into her, her legs pumping toward the ceiling with each deep coupling.

As he finished, she wrapped her legs around him, holding him deep within her. Her face was red and blotchy, her mouth open, gulping air. Her hair was matted, and a few rivulets of sweat coalesced on her chest and dripped down past her breasts. She fell into a dead sleep.

When Drake was able to get up he pulled himself out of her with a loud plop, and held a cloth under her ass, dripping as it was with his cum. Covering her spent body with a blanket, he went and ran a warm bath. Picking her limp body up he carried her into the bathroom and immersed her, washing her completely. Draining the tub, he helped her stand, having to hold her up, she was so limp. He dried her thoroughly and carried her to bed. She lay there looking, for want of a better expression, totally fucked out.

He went back to the bathroom cupboard. Some years before, he had taken as a lover a petite Chinese woman, 5 foot tall, 95 pounds. She was an active lover and they struggled to make things work, between her small size and his mammoth cock. Her father was a Chinese herbalist, and she showed Drake an ointment her father had made to 'soothe inflamed parts.' She and Drake used it frequently when they were together and found it really worked.

He carried the jar back to bed and rubbed it liberally on Rachel's clit and labia as well as her bruised ass, applying both inside and out. Rachel sighed as she felt the cool healing treatment.

He snuggled back beside her and they both deeply asleep.