Trust Me Ch. 03

Story Info
Shy librarian meets rugby player-the next morning.
2.5k words
4.22
1.2k
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/09/2023
Created 10/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel woke to the smell of coffee and saw that Drake had gotten up. She stretched languorously and realized with surprise and delight that she wasn't sore despite their vigorous "workout" during the night. She blushed in thinking back to it, and then felt a surge of heat remembering how raw it all felt.

Looking at last night's clothes strewn on the floor of Drake's bedroom, she decided to find something of his to wear out to the kitchen. She found a white dress shirt in his closet and put it on. It covered her bottom (barely!)--it would do. Feeling mischievous, she buttoned only the bottom 2 buttons and left her panties off. The fabric brushed her nipples as she walked the hall down to the kitchen, tenting them and sending little shocks into her loins.

She walked into the kitchen and gasped, finding Colin leaning against the counter wearing only a pair of shorts. Shit! She'd forgotten he was there. She started to retrace her steps, but Colin said, "Don't worry about it, Rache, I was just leaving."

Drake said, a rather firm tone to his voice, "Come in and sit down, Rachel and I'll get you a cup of coffee." As she reached to button the shirt, Drake added, "Leave it, Rache." She dropped her hand and took a seat on a stool by the kitchen counter, careful to keep the shirt tails pulled down and her legs together.

Colin appeared in no hurry to leave. He smiled at her and said, "It sounded like you had fun last night." Rachel gasped and blushed furiously. "Drake!" she whined.

He looked at her and said "Well maybe the walls aren't all that well soundproofed after all. And Rache, you were kind of loud!" Rachel looked down and blushed deeper if that were possible. She remembered some of the things she'd said in the throes of passion and wanted to crawl away. "It's ok, Rachel," Drake said, and then to Colin, "She is the most passionate lover I've ever known." He moved behind her and snaked his arms around her chest, hugging her, and then bending her neck so he could kiss and nuzzle her there.

Rachel's eyes closed, she bit her lower lip and her breath caught. She felt Drake reach inside the shirt and gently cup her breast. "Drake!" she exclaimed and lifted her hand to pull him away. Drake's other hand caught her wrist and pulled her hand down to her lap as he growled, "No." He continued to gently fondle her breast and breathed in her ear, "Just go with it." Rachel moaned softly and raised her lowered eyes to look at Colin who was staring fixedly at the tableau. She could feel his lust. She looked down again but as she warmed to Drake's caress, met Colin's gaze defiantly.

Drake looked at Colin and said "She is so sexy. She's so hot. She's insatiable." Rachel thought of what she had done with the man now teasing her in the 12 hours she'd known him. Now he was displaying her to a virtual stranger! Drake pushed the loose shirt off her shoulder revealing her breast overflowing his hand, the nipple visible, taught, red between his thumb and fingers. Drake pinched her nipple and pulled it away from her body. Her breath caught and she closed her eyes and writhed sensuously. God, she wanted Drake so badly!

She twisted around on the stool toward him, not before glancing down Colin's body to see a thick tenting in his shorts. He looked as big as Drake! Were all rugby players built that way? As she turned, her legs separated. When she heard Colin's breath catch, she was sure he had seen her--pink, glistening, a little swollen, a little bruised. She turned toward Drake and bent her head up to receive Drake's kiss and pushed her tongue forcefully between his lips. Drake pulled her off the stool and cupped his hands under her ass and pulled her to him. As her arms went around his neck, as he grasped her, the shirt pulled up her back, revealing the taught globes of her perfect ass.

Colin said, his voice gruff with need, "I'll leave you two; I'm heading for the gym."

They heard Colin's door close. Drake asked, "Did it excite you to have Colin watch?" Rachel buried her head against Drake's torso, embarrassed. "Tell me," he instructed.

"Yes," Rachel whispered.

"Tell me," he repeated.

"It turned me on to have him watch us while you played with me." She then whined "God-I need you so bad! Please!"

"Tell me what you want, little one," Drake said hoarsely.

"I need it," she whined.

"What do you need, Rachel?"

She struggled, the words were so new and so filthy. She was a librarian, for god's sake. "Tell me what you need, Rachel," he said as he used his hands to pull her pelvis against his straining cock.

She groaned and said "I need your cock. Please fuck me."

"Good girl," Drake smiled and felt a thrill that she had come this far in revealing the libertine he sensed within her the night before.

"You'll need to get me ready, little one," he said. She tried to take his hand to pull him into the bedroom, but he stopped her and said, "Here."

She looked around skittishly and said, "But Colin?"

"He's gone," Drake said and pushed her down onto her knees.

She pulled his shorts down to see his cock spring up and brush her cheek. How could she have ever had that in her? "I don't want to gag on you," she said.

From his pocket he pulled out the throat spray he had used with her the night before. She looked at him wryly as he said, "What can I say, I was a boy scout." Drake took two scrunchies out of a kitchen drawer and wrapped her hair into two ponytails. She realized he was preparing her to service him-her hair wouldn't get in the way. "Open up," he said.

Rachel opened her mouth wide as he applied the numbing spray to the back of her throat. She was almost panting with need as she grabbed his monster with both hands and began to lick the mushroom head. Drake rested his hands on her head and holding her by the two pigtails he had created--handles--she realized to use her (it made her want to suck his cock so badly) he began to gently pull and push her to establish the rhythm that so quickly had him so hot for her.

His cock was securely in her mouth and she put her hands around his butt so she could pull her face in toward him, taking more of his cock into the back of her mouth and then, with a small pop into her throat.

"Take me deeper, Rachel," Drake softly groaned. She pulled herself forward and changed her angle so she could begin taking him deeper into her throat. With frustration, she saw 4 inches remained. "Deeper," Drake urged. He grabbed her head and pulled her forward. Her eyes widened as she felt him so deep. He let her pull back.

She looked up at him, some drool coming out of the side of her mouth and said, "I can do this. I want to do this. Help me!" She raised her torso to again capture the soft spongy tip of his cock in her mouth and then lined up her mouth and throat and pushed herself onto his hardness. As Drake pulled her forward, she felt the last 2 inches enter her and her nose mashed against his pubic hair. He held her there while she worked her tongue and swallowed. He let her pull partially away and began using her to stroke his cock deeply in and out of her willing throat.

Though focused on taking his hardness again and again, she heard a loud gasp and realized Colin hadn't left the house. He was in the kitchen seeing her with Drake's 10-inch cock deeply embedded in her throat! Rachel tried to pull away, but Drake held her firmly against him and growled, "Don't stop, Rachel." He held her head securely as he pulled his cock halfway out of her throat and then slid it again deeply into her. Colin could see Rachel's throat bulge with each deep stroke of Drake's monster.

"My god, she's taking you completely!" Colin said. Rachel was in a daze, feeling herself getting more and more turned on. Her embarrassment turned to lust as she repeatedly took Drake deeply and lovingly into her throat, pushing her face into his groin, pulling him forward with her hands holding his buttocks.

She heard Drake say, "We worked on it last night--she has taken me fully and completely." Rachel proudly realized what Drake meant--that she'd taken Drake's cock fully into her cunt, throat, and ass. And she knew she wanted more.

As Drake continued to lazily fuck his cock down her throat, she heard the front door close as Colin finally did leave. Drake pulled her to her feet. She held his cock and tried to pull him toward her. She looked a bit dazed and spacy.

"Please Drake," she moaned. He sat her on the kitchen counter and leaned her back, so she rested on her elbows. He draped her long legs over his shoulders and then lowered his face to her glistening pussy. As he blew his breath over her clit she moaned and felt a spasm of pleasure. He gently seized one labia and nibbled it before releasing it and moving to the other side. His left hand went to her breast caressing it lightly before seizing her nipple and then grazing his fingertips back and forth over the firm nub. With his right hand he nudged apart her nether lips, then moistened his finger in his mouth before running it gently up and down her slit.

With his tongue he began to gently tease her clit. With each upward stroke he could see her stomach tense. Rachel rolled her head from side to side and softly moaned "So good, so good." Drake pushed 2 fingers into her and felt her g spot, rubbing it gently as he swirled his tongue more firmly around her clit. Coating his fingers with the wetness from her cunt he ran them down to her ass and ran them gently around the pulsing hole.

"Oh God--Drake don't stop--please."

Drake squeezed her nipple firmly, rolling it back and forth with one hand as he returned the other to her G spot while lapping at her clit rapidly. Rachel's stomach began clenching; and she bent her pelvis up to get more contact with Drake's rough tongue. She laid back on the counter to free up her hands and seize Drake's head and pull him into her pulsing groin. A keening wail escaped from her lips. She moaned, "Coming--coming--coming--coming!"

As her release finished, she fell back on the counter, gulping air, her chest flushed bright red, her hair spread in a halo around her head. A light sheen of sweat glistened on her brow.

Drake stood up and leaned over the table kissing Rachel, who looked wild and wanton. She grabbed him and pulled him to her, sucking his tongue deep into her mouth, pushing her tongue into him. "Thank you--thank you--thank you," she whispered.

Drake looked at her and wryly said "Honey-we're not done yet." She realized his cock was an iron bar; he hadn't come.

"How do you want me?" she asked.

He picked her up and carried her to the window seat looking down on the street a story below. After taking off the shirt to reveal her nakedness he instructed her to kneel on hands and knees. She realized that she was on display. On the opposite side of the street a young couple sat on their balcony drinking coffee. They saw her. She blushed.

Drake leaned over her, seized her breasts and began kneading them while he kissed her neck. She closed her eyes, relishing his touch. She felt him position himself behind her, and then felt his cock nudge her. He began to firmly to push into her dripping cunt. She moaned, realizing she was still swollen from last night, but it wasn't painful, just very intense. She raised her hips higher to take him more completely, then lowering her torso so that her chest was resting on the cushions and her butt high in the air. She reached back and pulled her cheeks apart so he could get in her deeply.

Drake growled at the sluttish behavior and thrust hard into her, eliciting a moan from Rachel. He pulled out until just the tip was nestled in her folds and then pushed slowly and deeply in again.

Rachel groaned, "Yes."

As he began stroking more rapidly, he felt her push herself back on him to take him as deeply as he could go. She reached back to grab his hips and pull him yet more into her. Looking down he saw her glistening rosebud. He put his thumb in his mouth to moisten it and then ran it over the surface of her ass. "Oh God-yes," Rachel murmured, "I want it."

He gently pushed into her ass with his thumb and began to thrust his cock hard into her over and over. Rachel began breathing deeply, rapid and ragged.

"Play with yourself," Drake commanded. Rachel pushed her fingers between her legs to stroke her clit; she pinched it and rubbed it, her breathing harsh. With her other hand she began pinching and squeezing her nipple.

She began chanting, "So close, so close." Drake needed to push her over the edge. He brutally shoved 2 fingers into her ass and with a final monster push Drake erupted in her, pushing her forward, putting her further on display in the window. A keening wail forced its way out of Rachel, "Oh God--I'm coming!"

Drake rolled her on her side, while still in her, spooning together, murmuring, "You are so incredible Rachel. You take me so well."

She took the two fingers so recently in her ass and sucked on them. "I'm yours completely," she quietly said. Drake was amazed he could find such a creature, quiet, shy, reserved, but a seething volcano of lust that could be so easily triggered with a steamy kiss, a squeeze of her breast, or a caress of the honey pot between her legs. She was, he thought, growing more comfortable with a submissive role. He would plan to deepen her experience with that in the evening to come.

He got up and warmed a washrag, returning to Rachel, who looked like she might fall asleep. He gently washed her groin and then picked her up and took her to the bedroom where he covered her up.

As she was falling asleep she heard him say, "Lover--I want you to know--Colin and I share everything." When she realized what he was saying a surge of heat ran through her. As she looked at Drake he said, "Sleep for a while; we'll be a busy later."