All Comments on 'Trusted Employees - On The Job'

by Lifestyle66

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Hey wrong category

God you lot are getting worse by the second it’s not a loving wife swinger sharing story. It’s a bdsm nonConsent category story so get your facts straight and coming from you it’s even worse. It’s not the characters you use to base the story on it’s the sexual activity that you base the story on aka bdsm or nonConsent just because you tried to use the swinging and sharing phrases means jack . It’s the sexual thing you got up to anyway the story if it was put in the correct category bdsm or nonConsent you would probably have a decent story. But being lazy and not checking your story and putting it into a category that hates this sort of thing. They like BTB stories in the loving wife category not a writer who thinks just because the loving wife category has got extra marital activity in its selection means jack. They are trying to tell you it’s more for just a husband and wife only theme and BTB theme stories. Not these garbage swinging sharing crap don’t waste your time trying to convince yourself you are correct because you can’t. That is why you have got the exhibition/voyeur category or the group category or the bdsm category or the nonConsent category do you understand they are the category’s that your so called swinging and sharing crap should go .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I fail to understand the reasoning when I read about empty nesters suddenly needing to explore swinging because their sex lives are boring. When we became empty nesters it was like another honeymoon. Thankfully I rapidly skim read this story, I didn't expect much and got even less. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Author's Postscript: If you enjoyed this story, you could find more of Ted and Jan's adventures starting with how they met and became swingers in my "Lifestyle" series.

No thanks. There's enough stories about whores on Lit already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pretty bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Willing cuckoldry garbage. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’m sure 26thNC hated this story because the wife got fucked and there were no black cocks for him to drool over.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonabout 2 years ago

This should be in either BDSM or Fetish.

toddster119toddster119about 2 years ago

Great to see a fun story in this category. Keep it up. I'll be reading more of your stories.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66about 2 years agoAuthor

In response to the Anon "Hey wrong category" comment:

The story is entirely about SWINGERS having fun. The BDSM part was never described in this story, merely inferred. And even though there's Dom/Sub relationships described, those are consensual relationships and NOT non-consensual/reluctance (if you actually read the whole story.) As you would find in the lobby discussion at the end, they are role-playing.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Wow, for once a "swingers" tale didnt involve the other dudes wife deciding she wasnt going to fuck the other husband, which is usually the homsexuals way of covering for their idiotic cuck fetish crap.

So kudos for not making it one sided. That said, the writing wasn't really all that good. Might want to work on making it feel less thrown together during a lunch break.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One idiot called this cuck story fun. Really? Some of the comments really are stupid. Only in loving wives can one read such idiotic comments, especially from the cuck lovers who just can't handle opposing opinions. Really stupid people read in this category, no wonder 90% of stories posted in LW are just plain garbage. Too many sewer rats have been released in this category. Sharing is a fetish, why can't these idiotic authors and readers get that into their dense brains.

Turning502019Turning502019about 2 years ago

Consenting adults having a blast I loved it. Some of the comments here sound like conservatives. If so, why come to this site? ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ For me!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That’s rich….Iameasel making comments about “idiotic comments”, Pot meet kettle.

His way of covering up his own black cock homosexual urges.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@turning502019 Why? Why do people like you have to turn everything political? There are probably every bit as many conservatives as liberals reading these stories. Each enjoying them. That was a really dumb remark you know?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

re: Turning502019 Why come to this site? To read good cheating entertaining stories and the consequences, that's why. There are numerous categories on this site, something for everybody. That you love this story means that you're into willing cuckoldry. Nothing wrong with that, but most civilized people don't cater to that lifestyle. Turning a wife into a whore for others is disgusting anywhere, in my book. To give a story like this five stars is an insult to the "hall of fame" writers in this category. Only a weak, sick man would love this. The problem seems to be so many authors write just for that kind of person, people like themselves. Hey it's my opinion, just as valid as yours, except your kind don't seem to want to accept it. Just read the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

so what? swingers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm still not sure why "Swingers" get married. Why not just be friends with benefits? Im fairly sure there is nothing in the wedding vows that says..."go out and fuck anyone and anything you want..." yes a Swinger couple might "love" each other at some level but I can see a Swinger couple really being in "love" totally.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLifestyle66@Lifestyle66
I've enjoyed writing for my own benefit in the past. Being a geek in my previous careers, learning to write a good story is now a challenge for my spare time. I'm an older male interested in the Loving Wives category, with those stories involving consensual sharing. I don't...