Trusting a Predator…

Story Info
A sweet couple are shattered by a trusted friend…
1.6k words
3.75
11.4k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica's body pulsed with excitement. She was lightly perspiring & inwardly shaking with adrenaline - the kind she found feustratingly rare, but so profound, she constantly sought it out. & tonight was fast promising to be the most fulfilling night of her life, perhaps ever.

Veronica was Italian by heritage, & her wild, risk-addicted personality & absurdly alluring beauty had lent themselves well to a chaotic & high-octane sex life. She was 24, with light, coffee-tinted skin, flowing chestnut hair, & a fairly slim frame, juxtaposed with her somewhat disproportionately large bust. Her, "girls" aside, Veronica's most prized physical asset were her light, sparkling blue eyes - they stood out mesmerically against her darker features, & both men & women often complimented her on them. When she paired them with her disarming charisma, there wasnt a man or woman on the planet she couldn't charm to her will.

Almost a year earlier, she had met Rachel & Luke where the three of them worked in a bar, a couple of two years she had decided to befriend. Luke was easy. Although loyal to his girl, no guy could resist Veronica's gentle flirtations. He warmed to her quickly. She put in the work to win over Rachel - which wasn't easy. Rach was quite pretty, but comparatively shy & conservative, & not really a very sexual person by nature. Veronica's wild & promiscuous lifestyle had put Rachel off initially, & she had worked hard to tone herself down to win her trust, but the goal kept her disciplined.

Veronica found Luke's sweet nature & boyish good looks nigh irresistible. Veronica's looks & lifestyle often attracted fuck boys looking for a good time & a short time. Typically that suited her just fine, but lately she found herself yearning for the change of pace that turning a good boy bad offered her. She would have fucked him stupid inside of a week had it not been for Rachel. No matter. What was about to transpire would be even better.

Veronica stood between her prey in the center of her bedroom, wondering briefly who she should address first. To her left was Luke, tied to the head of her bed, He was gagged & down to his boxers, with a sunken look on his face as he avoided eye contact. On her right sat Rachel, fully clothed but cuffed to a radiator. She was fighting back tears. Veronica decided on her first. She knelt down & gently raised Rachel's chin, compelling her to make eye contact.

"I wish you wouldn't look so down, babe. You're going to remember this for the rest of your life. I mean, who knows? Maybe you'll even like it." With a wink, Veronica spun around to turn her attentions to Luke. "& you, handsome. I promise you'll like it," she said with an almost giddy grin.

Veronica had spent the best part of a year planning this night. The goal was to seduce Luke while Rachel was compelled to watch, & to that end, she had worked & worked hard. She had spent whole nights by Rachel's side listening to any problems she had, large & small, carefully sympathising, & flirted with Luke just lightly enough not to arouse suspicions any chance she found. She'd even gone as far as to guide sexual questions at Rach that probed what turned Luke on, framed as innocent girl talk. Of course, every word had been committed to memory, every unwitting clue mentally logged. Now, armed with everything she needed, the long con had turned into a sprung trap, & the feeling of dominance moistened Veronica's clit.

Veronica gently climbed atop Luke & placed her hands delicately upon his impressive chest. She glanced over at Rachel & smiled, caredul to make wicked eye contact. Luke couldn't speak through his gag, but squirmed slightly under her touch. Rachel screamed fruitlessly through her own gag at her to stop, violently shaking herself in a vain attempt at freedom.

"So," Veronica said, smiling down at her prey. "Are you gonna be loyal to her," Veronica smiled looking over at Rachel. "Or fun for me?" Luke tried to look away, trembling slightly beneath her caress. Veronica clawed playfully at his nipples & drew her palms down to the rim of his boxers, taking her time. Rachel shook in rage & misery, muffled complaints through her gag. Luke shook his head at her as Veronica caressed his buttocks while gently pulling down his pants. Luke's legs twisted defensively in an effort to conceal his cock, shutting his eyes in an obvious attempt to will himself to stay down. How cute.

Veronica leaned low & sweetly kissed his left thigh. A flurry of long, slow kisses across both his lega flowed, causing him to moan pitifully. "Nawww, baby. You ARE a good boy, aren't you?" Veronica giggled. She worked her way upward until she leaned into his ear, whispering low. "Lucky for me I know your soft spot."

Veronica's probing had uncovered through Rachel's trust that Luke was putty for breathy whispers in his ear, especially accompanied by light kisses along his neck. She started on him quickly. "I know you like me. I see you stealing glances at me whenever I wear that black tank top at work. But you can fight me if you want to, I won't take it to heart. I enjoy the challenge."

With that, she started suckling at his neck. His body loosened a little & she snatched the opportunity to take him in hand, his cock pulsing in her grasp. Luke stopped struggling. Veronica felt the fight in him slip, his awareness of his girlfriend's presence dimming. Rachel herself had been stunned into silent awe, her mind's capacity for comprehension shutting down as though she was sleepwalking through an impossible nightmare. Veronica swept low & locked eyes with Luke as she lightly kissed the head of his stiffening member. Luke shut his eyes - he had never felt more conflicted in his life. His body was rapidly crumbling to Veronica's pitiless advances.

He felt her swallow him up & tighten her lips & throat, his cock feeling that familiar warmth & wetness, but the technique was new. Veronica was more aggressive than what he was used to with Rach, she tickled his balls as she worked her way up & down, up & down, alternating slow & fast. He was ashamed to catch himself comparing the two girls, but as he lay there with his eyes tightly shut, he felt the last vestiges of his fidelity shudder out of existence. Sensing his surrender, Veronica finally set her lips free with a loud *pop* as she slipped effortlessly out of her skimpy panties & lowered herself bodily onto his wet, hardened member. Rachel found her voice again & screamed briefly as Veronica sat upon her broken man, before going to water. A shaking, agonising mess, she dropped her head to the floor, defeated & unable to look on.

After engulfing her prey into her moist, neatly-shaven slit, Veronica groaned in anticipatory satisfaction as she fell quickly into expertly melodic rhythm. She plunged her hands hard into Luke's chest, riding him as he inadvertently found another inch under the bounce of her admittedly superior breasts. He was dimly aware of Rachel as he fell numbly into the sight of Veronica's beautiful tits above him. He couldn't think anymore. He couldn't...he couldn't do anything. He couldn't even stop the waves of radiating pleasure that coursed through his muscles. He couldn't concentrate on Rachel. All he could process anymore was the unprecedented blend of fear, confusion, shame & orgasmic ecstasy of the situation. Somehow, some way, Veronica seemed ready to climax ahead of him. Only she knew what was coming next. With a few last, hard pumps, she quickly plucked herself free of Luke's cock &, to the shock of him & complete disbelief of Rachel, rushed up to pull Luke's gag free & plunge her pussy into his face. "Use your tongue, come on. If you dont want me to leave you & that stupid little bitch here for the next month, you'll do it."

With shameful eagerness, Luke relented. He made out with her pussy as Veronica clamped his skull so hard it hurt. "That's it," she gasped, "that's it." Her voice heightened as an orgasm came roaring on. Rachel felt like she was going to vomit listening to Luke swallow awkwardly. "Be a good boy, goooood. Little more. C'mon." Luke was turning purple with breathlessness, unable to pull back. Rachel was a puddle of defeat. & Veronica, oblivious to their suffering, finally hit her flash point, pulling away from a gasping Luke to aggressively stimulate her clit until she exploded violently all over her prey's face. He couldn't help but let out an, "Ohhhh" in shock, leaving him to inadvertently taste her juices as a sweating, shivering Veronica laughed her way back to normality.

"Ohhhhh. Oh. Fuck!" Veronica looked down at Luke's panting, humiliated face. "Nawww, baby boy. Don't look so glum. You're gonna remember this night for the rest of your life, handsome." With a wicked grin, she freed herself from the bed & started to dress. She walked over to what was left of Rach, a sodden, heart-wrenched shadow of her former sweet self. Veronica placed a hand lightly behind her neck & pulled her close. Rachel did not resust. "Now every time you kiss him...you'll taste me, babe. See you at work. We should do this again some time, huh?"

She slapped Rachel playfully. "Who knows? Maybe next time you can be my fuck toy."