Truth and Reconciliation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He couldn't quite make out what it was, but something about it was speaking to a deeper, more primal part of his brain.

That's probably why it took him several heartbeats to notice that she was sitting on his thigh, and all he was feeling was skin on skin—no pants...no panties.

It was also about that time when he noticed a subtle and alluring scent wafting over him. Evie was wearing perfume. She hadn't been wearing perfume earlier.

"Evie," Jason started, his throat suddenly drier than his aunt's cornbread, "what... what are you doing here."

"Jason, I've been thinking," she said as she reached out and placed a hand on his chest. "For years, you've worked so hard for this family. You've worked so hard for me, been so strong.

"And," she bowed her head, as real sadness entered her voice, "we've treated you so poorly."

She lifted her head back up, and though she still couldn't see, she did her best to look her brother in the eye as she continued. "You deserve better, Jason.

"You deserve so much." Evelin shifted her hips, sliding off Jason's thigh and moving into a reclining position next to his prone form.

"You deserve my kindness." She moved her face closer to his, supporting herself on one elbow while her free hand began gently stroking his neck and face.

"You deserve my love." Slowly, softly and sensually, Evie leaned in and kissed Jason. First, she found his right cheek. Then his chin. Finally, their lips met.

Jason was stunned, frozen in place, and yet his lips responded.

'So soft...so sweet...I never want this to end.' Jason was lost in his first real kiss.

"And," Evelin said, pulling back from him, "you deserve a reward."

With that, Evie reached out and wrapped her hand around the shaft of his turgid member. Jason wasn't even aware that he had grown erect, let alone that his penis had come free of its knit-cotton confines.

For the first time in his life, Jason felt the warm flesh of another human being gripping his dick. It felt good. So good, in fact, that Jason was terrified to move or speak lest this coveted contact come to an end.

Even so, this situation was weird. Too weird. Jason was five years older than Evelin. He was her big brother, her protector. When he was younger, she was his annoying little sister. But, as she matured, he actually enjoyed hanging out with her.

Things changed after their father died and Jason's mother went psycho-bitch on him, but even then, Jason's and Evie's relationship was still mostly good.

"Evie, what you're doing feels amazing," Jason finally spoke. "But you're my sister. This isn't normal. Right?"

"Damnit, Jason!" Evie exclaimed, still whispering. "I knew you were going to mess this up."

"Mess what up?" asked Jason. "What's happening here."

"Well," started his eighteen-year-old sister, who was slowly stroking his cock, "I had it all planned out.

"I would sneak into your room, discover you asleep on your bed, and give you your... um, 'reward.'

"I would then steal away, leaving you half asleep, unsure of if it was real or a dream." She giggled a little, admitting the silliness of her plans.

'Huh,' thought Jason. 'That's eerily similar to the hypnotic fantasy that started this whole thing.'

"But instead," continued Evelin, "I find you awake, and even after your dick is in my hand, you're still asking questions." While she was feigning annoyance, the smile on her face was evident in her voice.

Jason realized that Evie was relaxed and having fun. Her hand was wrapped around her older brother's cock, and she was having a good time teasing him.

"Okay, but Evie...," Jason started before his sister leaned back in and kissed him again.

Evie removed her hand from his shaft and brought it up to her lips. She then broke their kiss, pulled back slightly, and oozed a mouthful of saliva into her palm.

Then, as if it was the most natural thing in the world, she resumed kissing him and returned her—now very slick hand—to his dick.

Speaking as they kissed, Evie emplored her brother, "Please...let me...do this."

She then repositioned her lips next to his ear and breathily whispered to him, "Just lie back and enjoy. When you're done, we can talk."

Her hot breath was already sending strange new sensations down Jason's spine. Then, when she used her tongue to caress the ridges of his ear, Jason's entire body tingled.

"Oh...you liked that," she purred, still whispering directly into his ear.

Jason was losing his mind. Her warm, slick hand was pumping his dick expertly. Her soft body was pressed against his. And, her continued erotic kisses and whisperings were bringing him ever closer to climax.

"Tonight, dear brother, this is all we'll be doing," she continued to whisper. "I might seem all confident, but the truth is, it took all my courage to walk into your room tonight.

"I'm so glad I did, though, Jason. And, I can feel how glad you are too," she emphasized her words by squeezing Jason's throbbing cock.

"You deserve so much more from me, Jason. Thank you for being patient with me," her words were incredibly sultry.

'God, If nothing else, Evie could have a promising career as a phone sex operator,' Jason silently considered for the briefest moment before his attention was pleasurably drawn back to the fantastic physical sensations emanating from his groin.

Her breathy words and the rhythmic pumping of her hand were doing a double-whammy on Jason. He knew he wasn't going to last much longer.

"I'm going to do my best to reward you for your years of hard work."

Jason was getting closer to cumming, and he was having trouble controlling his hips. They were developing a mind of their own and started thrusting back into Evie's grip.

"Yes, fuck my hand, big bro. Tonight you can fuck my hand."

With her permission given, Jason let his hips fly.

"Next time, I want to give you more. You deserve so much. I'm just scared.

"But, I want it, Jason. Show me you want it too." With that, Evelin repositioned her lips on top of his and kissed him deeply and greedily.

It was all Jason could take. With one last thrust of his hips, Jason felt his ass cheeks clench as his hand shot out involuntarily and held Evie's arm in place. Blast after powerful blast shot out from his cock, easily one of his most powerful orgasms ever.

He felt some of his cum land on his chest. He heard some hit the pillow next to his ear. And, Evie jumped a little, then giggled happily, as, he presumed, some got onto her as well.

"Oh fuck," was all he could say. "Oh, fuck, Evie. That was incredible."

Even in the dark, he could see her smile beaming down at him as she sat up on the bed.

"Don't move," commanded his little sister. "Give me five minutes. I'll be right back."

Jason barely registered what she was saying as Evelin stood and walked toward the door. As she did, and for the first time, Jason caught a clear view of her gorgeous ass, accented by the sheer nighty she was wearing.

He was utterly spent, but that sight still caused his softening and rather sloppy cock to twitch.

"Don't move," she entreated once more in a whisper as she opened then slipped out of his bedroom door.

'What the actual FUCK just happened,' Jason thought, entirely beside himself. 'My sister... my fucking sister just gave me a handjob! And, she made it sound like this was just the beginning.'

The swirl of emotions dancing within Jason was undecipherable. Confusion, pride, lust, vindication, desire all fought to be heard. It was as if the cell doors had been flung open, and the long-imprisoned voices, held deep within his psyche, were crying out.

Through it all, one voice spoke the loudest. It was the old man from the bus all those weeks ago...

"What's it going to be, boy?"

"I'm gonna make that bitch mine," Jason whispered into the darkness.

"Haha, that's right, boy!"

Jason felt something growing inside.

Pride! He'd figured it out; he'd figured out how to do it. The app worked! And, if it had worked on Evie, then it would work on his mom.

Determination! It was going to happen. Even if it took months, it was going to happen.

Dominance! Jason imagined his mother kneeling at his feet. Defeated, her spirit crushed, looking up at him with wonder and lust in her eyes.

"Let me hear you say it." The old man's voice came again, this time as if he was standing right next to Jason.

"I'm gonna make that bitch MINE!"