All Comments on 'Truth and Reconciliation Ch. 03'

by hypnowolf

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
great read

I like this story. I was a little taken aback at the sudden turn of events with Jason and Evie. I was already going down the path of Jason and Evie happy together forever, and that the two of them would punish the bitch mother. But I'm interested in Jason's discovery that he likes Evie best as a submissive and how that discovery may impact his plans for mom. I'm also wondering when it gets down to it if Jason can really go through with his plans for mom or will he realize that she was just trying to 'keep from losing' him and actually have some sympathy on her? I really like the dialog. I read a lot on this web site and some authors dialog between characters is lacking. Yours is very good. I like that and respect that ability. I also like the internal conflict within Jason himself, how he processes his thoughts, etc. Its just good writing IMHO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story development!!

I love the story line development so far it’s great. Can’t wait for mom :)

Bi47Bi47about 3 years ago

Excellent can’t wait for chapter 3😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

martbeymartbeyabout 3 years ago

This story series is a master piece. Thank's a lot. I like the slow development and the details about the background and what is going on in the thoughts of everybody involved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story is excellent! I am really looking forward to what the next chapter brings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Next

Jason needs to Ass fuck his whole family, then pimp out that cunt whore of a mother to a local biker gang..... Time to unleash the true rage these cunts deserve.

zena99zena99about 3 years ago
Fantastic

I love the way that this is developing. Evie is going to be a great assistant. Mom should be next. After she gives Jason what he deserves, he should leave her begging and pimp her out to make some extra cash. She will willingly comply if it means getting to service Jason again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A really good story so far. Like most of these stories, you'll go with Beth next instead of Mom. When it should be his taking of Janice into complete submission, and then Beth comes along almost naturally. Please don't make it another three chapter repeat just to get another quick blowjob from Beth, like you did with Evie...

gem4tnagem4tnaabout 3 years ago
It's getting good

The way you write is what would have happened in real life can't wait for more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Can’t wait for chapter 4!

A highly erotic, well-written piece with an unexpectedly dark twist towards the end there! Didn’t expect them to develop such a harsh dynamic, but I’m very eager to continue reading! I’m interested to see how you’ll switch things up for the other two. I’m also curious as to whether you’ll go for the mom or Beth first. Normally, I would think you’d go for Beth first, but having the main character go right for the throat and become a little unhinged, desiring subservience from everyone in the house could also be interesting! Either way, great work so far!

weirdo_odriewweirdo_odriewabout 3 years ago

Amazing. Absolutely fucking superb. Not only do I totally love the twisted direction this is heading but your writing is fluid and emotive and your characters are believable and fleshed out. I love everything about this: you write the characters in such a way that I feel the anger and resentment Jacob harbours for his mother; you write the characters in such a way that I feel the terror that seizes Evie when Jacob refuses her. You have obviously put a lot of work and thought into this story and it really shows. Your writing is so much better than most on this site, it's honestly staggering. Please, for the love of God, don't stop writing: this series; other series; everything in general. You are extremely talented and (as the adage goes), "We [I] will be watching your career with great interest." Can't wait for part 4!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very good,hope things start to really get lewd from here on out

Anonymous91Anonymous91about 3 years ago

can't wait for 4. Just don't change it. He is the alpha. Not a wimp to share. He takes all and alpha don't share.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very Hot and full of retribution. Just watch the bitches fall!...MORE!

Brandon11Brandon11about 3 years ago
T & R

This needs to speed up some especially if he is so smart!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like that Jason isn't painted as some kind of superhuman mind controller but someone who has his own emotions which sometimes overwhelm him. Great series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhypnowolf@hypnowolf
Hello. Thanks for reading my stories. I hope you enjoy them. Please feel free to reach out to me at mail@hypnowolf.com