All Comments on 'Truth and Reconciliation Ch. 07'

by hypnowolf

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a pile of excrement. Turning his sisters into whores? What’s next, turning them into pedophiles as well? Maybe they can kidnap, rape and murder people.

Goddamit I hate stupid authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loving this series great work !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Contrary to the other anonymous, I found this incredibly hot! Well on the way to making his family a trio of whores that put out for money. They all need to get on coke to lower their inhibitions and heighten their pleasures, as coke whores to support their pimp! What retribution for Jason!! Next stop the drug dealer and Victoria's Secret...after all submission leads to both acting and looking the part they are becoming!! 5+ stars!

HypnoFetishGuyHypnoFetishGuyover 2 years ago

Great writing! Pretty thorough knowledge of psychology and hypnosis. Obvious real-world experience with deep hypnosis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think Beth should be programmed to have a bit of a daddy thing with jason since he's the man of the house now.

Holyknight69Holyknight69over 2 years ago

Hope chapter 8 doesn't take too long to come out.

hypnowolfhypnowolfover 2 years agoAuthor

I love the first comment on this story which calls me a "stupid author." So let me get this straight, you read a story in the Mind Control category with tags for "hypnosis," "incest," "taboo," "mother," and "sister." The very first chapter of which heavily foreshadows EXACTLY where this story is headed. You spent 4 - 6 hours reading seven *long* chapters. And then after all that you finally decide you hate the story...? And *I'm* the stupid one...? Yeah, okay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic chapter as always! Hope #8 comes out soon!

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardover 2 years ago

Wasn't a huge fan of the way MC treated Evie initially, but the way you approached her desire to submit was really well done. I'm looking forward to the continuation of the story, the incorporation of Beth, and seeing where things go with Janice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

gg is a spineless loser. He just got away with 10 years of hell.

Janrene3Janrene3about 2 years ago

#hypnowolf

Please continue this story.

This is so farfetched, its actually very good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a great story, loving it so far and i can't wait for the 8th. I saw a comment suggesting that beth is programmed with an attraction to him as man of the house. While mc did state he didnt think of her that way, if he does do that i would love to see it. There's a great description of how hypnosis works, and there are no contradictions or throwaways that I've seen. Pls continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Is the author still working on this story? I wish so, because she is very good!

hypnowolfhypnowolfabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your support. Life is very hectic, so I rarely have time to write. I will continue this story, but it may be a little while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really enjoing this, is there an update regarding the next release? Thank you for the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An update in the comments would be at least nice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

still waiting for an update. Hope the author is well, slowly worrying.

hypnowolfhypnowolfalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the concern. My (18mo) son has been in and out of the hospital due to... issues. And I'm studying for my Masters. So, writing dirty stories is low on the priority list. That said I hope to publish the next chapter within a few days (today is May 30 2022).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhypnowolf@hypnowolf
Hello. Thanks for reading my stories. I hope you enjoy them. Please feel free to reach out to me at mail@hypnowolf.com