Truth and Reconciliation Ch. 12

Story Info
Jason finally begins to use Evelin like the object she is.
10.9k words
4.75
16.8k
26

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hypnowolf
hypnowolf
678 Followers

Editor's note: this work contains scenes of fictional incest or incest content.

*

Jason showered, recorded and uploaded Janice's new hypnotic programming, and answered a few—rather exciting—emails.

So he didn't have to wait long before Evelin was knocking.

Glancing at the bedroom door, before answering, Jason wasn't sure what to expect.

A few hours ago, he had met Evie, his eighteen-year-old younger sister, at his—more like their—new apartment/office.

The plan had been a night of hot, kinky, and passionate sex.

But that's not what happened.

Evie had upset Jason. She'd only been playing. Her goal was to rile him up, goad him, and bring out his dominant, aggressive side.

It's what she liked. She enjoyed hard sex. She enjoyed being dominated and even humiliated.

And after several days with no sexual release (a condition imposed by her brother), she was looking forward to Jason giving her a thorough working over.

So, when she'd mocked him, she hadn't meant it. Her harsh words were a means to an end—a hot and sweaty end.

The problem was that Jason has issues. Of course he does.

For ten years, he was the male version of Cinderella, locked in his house catering to the whims of his mother and sisters.

So, while maybe Evie's comments would not have affected someone else quite so acutely, they had enraged Jason.

However, Jason managed to keep his head and did his best to put Evelin back in her place.

He'd frightened and pissed all over her, then forced her to take the ninety-minute bus ride home wearing her torn clothes and reeking of dried urine.

Jason knew his sister, though, so he suspected her "punishment" might not have been as unwanted as one may expect.

In fact, there was a good chance that she enjoyed the whole experience.

Hopefully, though, he still managed to get his point across.

He was about to find out.

"Come in," he called out to Evelin.

The door opened, and in walked his little sister, the vision of teenage beauty and sex appeal.

She moved slowly, her head hung low, her eyes on the floor.

Based on her body language, Evie knew she'd done wrong and felt genuinely bad about it.

She wore something Jason had not seen before. A simple, white nighty with lace accents.

It was a great choice and demonstrated that Evie knew Jason was upset with her.

The style was sexy but demure. Rather than the "Hey! Look at me!" outfit that Janice wore for her son earlier that evening, this piece held a "Please, sir, I hope my body pleases you" vibe.

And the color, white, somehow implied purity and modesty.

Even so, the lace upper did little to hide Evie's cute, perky teenage tits. Her puffy nipples—prominent on her diminutive bust—were clearly visible through the fabric.

The lower part of the garment was sheer fabric rather than lace, which served to better obscure Evie's nethers. Still, Jason could just make out the dark patch of thick—but neatly trimmed—pubic hair.

Evie's carefully coifed mound contrasted strongly against their mother's wild bush. It reflected her youth as well as the influence of modern porn on her personal aesthetic.

One area where the two women overlapped in appearance was in their backside.

While Evie's eighteen-year-old frame was much more compact than their mother's middle-aged mom-bod, they both shared the narrow waist, wide hips, and round bum that Jason loved so much.

As he'd requested, Evie had taken the time to do her hair.

Her long, dark locks—usually straight and often in a ponytail—hung in large doll-like curls, further implying youth and innocence.

"Look at me," Jason said, causing Evelin to raise her head.

Finally getting a chance to see her face, Jason was able to appreciate her makeup.

Growing up with YouTube "HowTo's" and the pressures of Instagram, Evie was a makeup artist. She knew exactly how to highlight her most striking features while improving on those that needed it.

She had skills, and it showed. Evelin looked gorgeous.

And, much like her choice of outfit, her makeup was both beautiful and subtle. It greatly heightened her already stratospheric sexual appeal while not looking sluttish.

"You look lovely," Jason said.

Evie visibly relaxed, sighed, and beamed a smile at her big brother.

'Good,' thought Jason, 'she was worried. I want her to be worried.'

"Is that one of the cheap outfits you wear for your online fans?" Jason asked with a subtle accusatory tone.

He knew it wasn't. In fact, even he—an untrained male—could tell that it was of higher quality.

No, he had said that only to beat Evie down a little. She really did look great, but he didn't want her to get a big head.

"No," she replied, hurt evident in her voice. "This is just for us, for you."

"Oh?" was Jason's only reply.

"Yeah. When I saw it, I really liked it. It felt like something a bride might wear for her husband. I don't know; I just wanted you to see me in it."

Feeling a little bad about his comment, Jason reiterated his previous statement. "Well, you really do look lovely. Thank you for making the effort."

Jason stood and moved to the bed, sitting on the edge.

"Come here," he said to his sister, patting his knee.

Evelin walked over and climbed into his lap.

She was much smaller than her brother, but she had an ample posterior. So, while she managed to fit on Jason's lap, she did so just barely.

"Let's talk about tonight," Jason said to his sister, leaving the floor open to her.

Evie sighed before beginning, "Jason, I'm sorry."

Part of him wanted to say, "for what," just like a parent teaching their child how to properly apologize. But, his sister wasn't a child, and he didn't want to treat her like one, so he waited.

"I want to be clear," she continued without prompting. "What I said about holding all the cards and being able to ruin you, I only said that to get you worked up.

"I like when you get all fired up and rough with me.

"But, that doesn't matter. They were hurtful things to say. I shouldn't have done it. And, I'm sorry."

"I appreciate that, Evie," Jason said. "The truth is I knew you were just messing with me, but even so, I got so angry."

"I understand," she replied. "I thought about it over the past few hours..."

"After you finished masturbating?" Jason teased a smile in his voice.

Evie smiled back, "After I finished masturbating...twice."

The siblings shared a tension-releasing chuckle before Evelin continued.

"Sometimes, I forget just how much you've been through. Like, I know it in my head, but without having experienced it myself... Well, it's hard to truly empathize.

"I promise I'll do better," she finished with a nod.

Jason gave her a warm smile. "Thank you. And, to be fair, I need to work on my temper. I'm not sure how to go about doing that, though. I need to think about it."

"You can see my therapist," Evie interjected. "She's great!"

"Yeah," Jason said with a bit of trepidation in his voice. "I'm not sure I'm ready for therapy just yet."

"Anyway," Jason continued, "I've also been giving it some thought. I think I have an idea. I think what we need is a way to communicate when it's 'playtime.' So to speak.

"That way, there's no confusion.

"After all, our lives are pretty well intertwined. Between the business and our... relationship... things are bound to get confusing, and feelings are bound to get hurt.

"I have a way to clearly delineate so we can avoid some of these problems," Jason said.

"Okay, sounds good," Evie replied. "How?"

"Well, I need to get a couple things. I'll show you when it's ready, but until then, let's just do our best. Okay?" he asked.

"Okay," she responded.

Gently manhandling her into place, Jason guided Evelin into a prone position on his bed before lying next to her.

'Shit!' Jason thought after finding the maneuver not particularrly difficult. 'Mom must way 20 kilos more than Evie.'

When he'd hoisted his mother onto the kitchen table a couple hours ago, he'd really struggled.

Both of his women—mother and daughter—looked fantastic. But, there was no denying the extra weight that twenty-five years of additional life had added to Janice.

"So," Jason said, cuddling up to his sister, "tell me all about how the last few days have been."

For the past few days, Evie had faithfully observed three edicts laid down by her brother.

No bathing.

No sex (or masturbation).

No changing her panties.

The whole endeavor was an exercise in humiliation. Jason wanted to see how much Evie could take and if she enjoyed it as much as she said she would.

"Well, there's not much to report," Evie said with a bit of disappointment.

"I had to beg off doing a shoot with the girls," she continued. "Like I told you. But other than that, I'm not sure anyone really noticed.

"I mean, it wasn't until today that I started to smell. No one said anything; I'm not sure anyone else could tell. Except..."

"Except for what?" Jason asked.

"Well, you know Jessica?" Evie asked, to which Jason just sort of shrugged an affirmative.

Jessica had long been one of Evelin's closest friends. Even so, Jason had very little exposure to her.

She was part of Evie's erotic content group, so Jason was aware of her app sales activity. But he probably couldn't pick her out of a lineup.

"Well," Evie continued. "I think I caught her sniffing me today."

"Ha!" Jason exclaimed. "Really?"

"Yeah," Evie went on. "And I think she liked it."

"Huh," Jason said.

"I first noticed that she was standing closer to me yesterday. But I really didn't think much of it," Evie started.

"Then today, she was practically standing on top of me all day. At one point, I swear she was sniffing me.

"Right before I left for the apartment, she caught up to me and asked if I wanted to do a shoot with her, just the two of us."

"You guys do that already, don't you?" Jason asked.

"Yeah, but Jessica is by far the most conservative of the group," she said.

"As evidenced by her significantly lower sales numbers," Jason interjected under his breath.

"Yeah, well, Jessica said she was looking to spice things up more, and she wanted me there to help her," Evie said.

"Yeah? So?" Jason asked, clearly not seeing the significance.

"Ugh," Evie grunted in frustration, "She was flirting with me."

"Oh...," Jason said, intrigued.

"She seemed to really enjoy something about the way I smelled. She enjoyed it enough that she seemed desperate to get some alone time with me," Evie finished.

"Meh," Jason scoffed. "Seems pretty weak to me."

"Only because you don't know her," Evie replied. "Regardless, it got me thinking."

"Yeah?" Jason asked.

"What do you think about that? I mean, if I were to... 'play...' with Jessica, or someone else? What do you think?" she asked playfully.

"Like, you mean to make content with her?" Jason asked

"Yes, and no," Evie responded, teasing her lover. "Content, or... just for fun."

"Do you want to?" Jason asked. "Do you think of Jessica like that?"

Evelin let out a big sigh.

"Jason... You are my lover... my master... my...boyfriend. And I'm asking you how you'd feel about me having sex with another woman! Most men would be tripping over themselves to encourage that sort of behavior," Evie exclaimed in exasperation.

"Evie, not to put too fine a point on it, but you are involved in a business venture where you and a group of your female friends create erotic content. Mostly individually, but sometimes together.

"As we've discussed, erotic content, by its very nature, requires constant escalation.

"Pictures of you in a short skirt eventually become pictures of you in your panties, then in a thong, then in a sheer thong.

"Before you know it, you're live on camera shoving a lifelike horse dildo so far up your gaping asshole that it's tickling your tonsils."

"So...," Jason continued before his sister could interrupt him, "I have assumed that at some point you would be having sex with your... ah... coworkers."

Evie looked exasperated as she formulated her response.

"And besides," Jason added, "the plan has always been that you would be joining in with Mom in some way.

"My point is, you with other women has been a forgone conclusion in my mind. If you need my permission or something, you have it."

Evelin sat up in her big brother's bed and looked down at him. She didn't seem angry, just disappointed.

"What the fuck, Jason," She started, her voice reflecting some deep emotion that Jason wasn't expecting. "I am not a drama queen, but I'm on the verge of tears here.

"Earlier, I tried to tease you, and you got angry. Now I try to tempt you with sexy thoughts of Jessica and me, and you couldn't care less.

"When we're talking business, we always seem to be in sync, but when it comes to our sex life, it's like we're speaking two different languages.

"All I want, more than anything else in this world, is to please you. But you make it so god damn hard!" Evie exclaimed, slamming her clenched fists into the bed.

Taking a deep breath and calming, Evelin continued, "A few hours ago, you wanted to punish me. And I understand why. But, the truth is, that was the most exciting time I've had in my entire life. I want more.

"But this... this disconnect we have... it's the real punishment for me.

"I've tried not to say anything, but do you know how many nights I've cried myself to sleep lately?

"Sometimes it's because you're busy, and you turn me away without even opening your bedroom door.

"Sometimes it's because...

"Look, Jason, you're my man. I want to make you happy. I want to please you in every way that you desire.

"But that doesn't mean I don't have my own needs and desires.

"I've told you, many times, that I need to be used. I need you to use me. I NEED it!

"I don't know where it comes from. The twisted dogma that Mom drilled into my brain over the past ten years? The guilt I feel for my part in the way you were treated during that same period? I don't know.

"What I do know is that I need it. I need to be used. I need to be abused. To be... punished.

"But so often, you want to make love to me.

"You're so kind. So gentle. So caring. So considerate.

"Look, I know this is crazy, but I don't want that.

"So when you treat me like that... it hurts.

"It's like you're mocking my needs.

"It's like you're rejecting the real me.

"It's like you want me to feel even more guilty.

"Am I making any sense at all?" Evie finished.

Jason looked back at his little sister, unsure of how to respond.

"I guess," he finally said.

After another silent minute, Jason continued.

"Yeah, I've known this is a problem. And I've spent some time thinking about it. But I haven't been able to come up with any good answers.

"I didn't know that I was hurting you, though. Not like this anyway.

"I mean, I know that you prefer things a little... rougher... than I normally do, but I didn't realize that you actively disliked the other stuff we do."

Evie quickly put her hands up to stop Jason and interjected, "It's not that I dislike it. I mean, I guess I do. I don't know. I'm not trying to make you feel bad. Damn it, I don't know what to say."

"No," Jason said, "you're okay. I get it. The problem is, I really respect you, and I appreciate you.

"When we do things the way you like, it feels so disrespectful. And I'm afraid I might hurt you.

"You're just so important to me. I guess I'm afraid, even though you keep asking for it, that I might take things too far and drive you away.

"Like, these past few months, the way we've been there for each other (well, the way you've been there for me)... Evie, I've never experienced anything like that. It's been fantastic.

"I appreciate you so much.

"And, even though I know you want it, it's hard for me to bring up that part of me. All I want to do is treat you right.

"But when things get... rough... I feel so guilty, like I'm hurting you.

"Sorry, I'm repeating myself now.

"Does any of that make sense?" Jason finished.

"Yes, it makes sense," Evie sighed.

Again they sat silently for several minutes, Evie lying back down and cuddling close to her brother.

"Evie?" Jason prompted.

"Yeah?" she replied.

"This...," Jason said. "See why I get confused?"

"Umm...," Evelin clearly wasn't sure what her brother was talking about.

"You cuddled up with me," he said, his voice mostly devoid of emotion.

"Just now," Jason continued, "YOU cuddled up with ME.

"Do you see how that's confusing?

"You say you want things to be rough and degrading.

"You say that I'm too gentle, too loving.

"But, the moment you're upset and want to be comforted... you become the gentle, loving one.

"Do you see how that's confusing?" Jason asked again but continued before his sister could answer.

"I don't know exactly what you're feeling right now, but what if, rather than cuddling up with you, I grabbed you by the hair and shoved my cock down your throat?

"Would that provide the comfort you need?

"What if you've had a long week, and you just want to watch a movie together, but instead, I rip your clothes off, spray you with bitch pheromones and lock you in the neighbor's dog kennel for a couple days?

"I mean, that would be pretty rough, I imagine... pretty degrading.

"Is that really what you want from me all the time?"

"Umm... really? Is that a thing?" Evie asked, both intrigued and terrified.

Jason just sighed.

"Okay, I see your point," Evie conceded. "You're right. At this moment... I just want to cuddle.

"I'm just saying," Jason said, "that it's complicated. You're complicated. And it's not as easy as you're making it out to be."

After another minute or two passed in silence, Jason again spoke, "So you told me about the past few days. I want to hear your perspective on what happened earlier tonight."

Jason could hear the smile form on his sister's face as she drew in a breath, remembering the earlier events fondly.

"Big Bro, It was amazing!

"Everything. From the moment you started cutting my shirt, my pussy was dripping. I have never felt that excited in my life.

"Like, I was scared... for real... at first anyway. It was so exhilarating.

"To be honest—and I'm being totally honest here—we probably shouldn't explore that too much.

"I was so excited by the fear and danger... I'm afraid I might take things too far if we do too much of that.

"And then when you shoved me into the tub...

"I had no idea what you were planning. But, the moment your hot piss hit my chest... I was all in.

"Jason... I drank your piss!

"And holy fuck, big bro, I liked it. I mean, I really liked it.

"I felt so used. I felt like I was nothing more than an object to you.

"And, as fucked up as it sounds... I loved that feeling.

"After you left, I couldn't hold back. I had to jack off. And it was intense.

"Then, after my first orgasm didn't even take the edge off, I was still so horny that I wanted more."

Evie rolled onto her side and continued her story, whispering into her brother's ear, her voice taking on a husky tone.

"I loved the idea of being covered in my master's piss.

"It was just so incredibly hot.

"And it occurred to me that it would be even hotter if I was also covered in my own piss.

"So I closed my eyes, concentrated, and let my pee flow into mom's panties.

"I caught some in my hands and rubbed it into my body.

"It made me feel so close to you, Jason.

"I'm telling you right now, I was so turned on that I felt like I was losing myself. It was thrilling and terrifying at the same time."

"For just a second, I thought about it," she whispered. "I thought about going further... making even more of a... mess.

hypnowolf
hypnowolf
678 Followers