Truth and Reconciliation Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I couldn't do it."

'Holy shit, Jason thought. 'Is she saying what I think she's saying? Yeah, I'm not ready for that either... I don't think I ever will be.'

"By the time I caught the bus, most of the piss had dried except for my... er Mom's... panties.

"I know I smelled like pee. I had my shirt tied around me. My makeup was a mess. I looked terrible.

"But you know what?

"The entire time, even with all the sidelong glances, the only thing I felt...

"Was pride.

"I had done my duty as your filthy whore, and it felt so good.

"I want to feel like that all the time!" Evie exclaimed.

In response to his sister's declaration, Jason turned to face her and kissed her.

Sitting up, Jason swung his legs off the edge of the bed and stood.

He looked down at his sister, taking in her beauty again.

Her modest yet alluring lingerie.

Her long babydoll curls.

And her strikingly beautiful face. (Which, while accented by her makeup, certainly needed no cosmetics to be stunning.)

As he looked at her, Jason felt something stirring within.

She was feminine—beautiful, small, curvy, sexy, and... physically weak.

Those traits called to something primitive in Jason, that animalistic side of himself that Evie often brought out in him. That part of Jason wanted to release his primal sexual rage.

It wanted to take her, to ravish her. It wanted to use her, abuse her, and leave her a sniveling, sobbing mess curled up on the floor, staring up at him with fear and wonder.

It didn't feel quite right; he hesitated.

Again he looked, and this time her feminine nature stirred something else within him.

It called to something noble in Jason, that gallant side of himself that Evelin sometimes evoked. That part of Jason wanted to ride forth like a white knight.

It wanted to take care of her, to love her. It wanted to pleasure her, nurture her and leave her standing strong next to him, smiling at him with trust and adoration.

But that, too, felt off.

Jason could feel these two aspects struggling within him. The primal beast and the noble knight joined in psychic combat.

Whether Evelin could see the conflict within her brother or simply decided it was the appropriate course, she stayed quiet.

'Fuck that bitch!,' the Primal One screamed. 'Take her! Break her! She's MINE!'

'Go to her,' implored the Nobel One. 'Kiss her. Caress her. Share this moment with her.'

'NO!' snarled the Primal One. 'For years... YEARS she took advantage of you. Used you. Manipulated you. She deserves NO mercy, NO forgiveness. She deserves only PAIN.'

'Yes,' spoke the Nobel One. 'It's true. And it's also true that she, too, was a victim. She, too, was manipulated. She has also been your most loyal ally. Your staunchest supporter. Your trustworthy advocate. She deserves to be cherished.'

As he pondered their arguments, Jason realized they both had valid points.

"You're both right," Jason said aloud, causing a look of confusion, even concern, on Evie's face.

Isn't that the way it always is? Nothing is ever black or white, right or wrong, good or bad. There's always a spectrum. Things are always far more complicated than they first appear.

Indeed, that was true of Evie and of his relationship with her.

'Is that the answer?' Jason thought to himself and to his inner aspects.

'Me, Evie, our relationship... it doesn't exist in your primitive world,' he thought, addressing the Primal One.

'Nor does it exist in your chivalric realm,' he directed toward the Nobel One.

'We exist somewhere in between.

'I don't need to be a primal beast. I don't need to be a gallant knight.

'I need to be the best of both. Flexible, adaptable, able to observe, anticipate, to shift along that spectrum as needed.'

As he had these thoughts, Jason felt something shift within him. It was like the two polar forces which had, moments ago, been warring with each other suddenly became best friends.

All the tension vanished, and for a moment, only silence remained.

As the seconds passed, Jason began to grow worried. It was like a part of him had vanished. It was unsettling, even if the whole thing was only in his imagination.

It must have shown on his face because soon, Evie grew noticeably more concerned.

"Jason...?" she quietly probed.

Then Jason felt something. Something... new. Something... big.

He held up his hand to silence his sister, and he listened.

He felt... "movement." As if something was rising up from the depths of his psyche.

Instinctively he knew that the Primal One and the Nobel One were gone. They had transformed into something new, something more.

Then all went still.

Jason was frozen in place, listening, feeling, searching.

Evie, too, sat silent and motionless, unsure of what was happening but convinced that whatever her brother was going through was necessary.

The only sound was Jason's heartbeat in his ears.

Ba-dum...

Ba-dum...

Ba-dum...

Then from deep within himself, Jason heard it.

"Ta ta tick tick tick... ta ta ta tick tick tick..."

Jason knew that sound... and he smiled.

"Looking" within, Jason clearly saw what had replaced his two warring aspects.

It was just as he had said, the best of both.

Powerful, vicious, confident, and strong.

Nobel, intelligent, adaptable, capable of kindness, even caring.

He chuckled.

His new aspect was straight out of Hollywood.

It was... The Predator.

Focusing on this new aspect, Jason felt a surge of strength.

He felt layers of fear and doubt wash away.

Until that moment, Jason hadn't realized just how much said fears and doubts were controlling him.

Suddenly, free of his powerful inner contradictions, Jason saw everything differently, clearly.

Turning his attention outward, Jason looked at his sister on his bed.

He loved her.

He was in love with her.

That's all that mattered.

They were two people who had been fucked up by their mother's grief. Of course, their relationship wouldn't be "normal." It couldn't be normal. THEY weren't normal.

Evie had done her best to meet every one of her brother's needs and desires. In the bedroom and in the boardroom (so to speak), she had been a near-perfect partner.

And yet he had allowed his inner demons to keep him from being her perfect partner.

As he looked at her, his sister, his lover, and so much more, he knew that nothing before mattered.

All his previous vacillation and hesitation felt so silly.

Staring into her eyes, he felt his heart swell. He wanted to give her everything.

But she wasn't asking for everything. She was asking for a very few, very specific things. Things that were entirely and easily within Jason's ability to give.

From Evie's perspective, all that had happened was her brother got out of bed, and then he stood there staring at her for about a minute with the most intense look on his face.

Besides his muttered, "You're both right," Jason had been silent.

It was confusing and slightly disconcerting. But Evie trusted her brother. So she waited.

Eventually, Jason's expression changed, becoming serene. His eyes, which had been boring into her, filled with love.

Then without preamble or further discussion, Jason completely removed his clothes.

Not sure where this was going, Evie smiled up at her brother, wanting to reassure him they were good. She wanted him to know she was looking forward to being intimate with him, even if it wasn't the rough sex she wanted.

Jason saw the look on his sister's face and interpreted it correctly. As usual, Evelin was being the supportive partner.

But, unlike usual, Jason was also being a supportive partner.

This is why his sister was taken entirely by surprise when Jason reached out, gripped her by the throat, and pulled her to the edge of the bed.

He then flipped her around and, still holding her by the throat, forced her prone.

She was now lying flat on her back with her head hanging off the side of the bed.

Jason aligned himself, bent his knees slightly, and said in a commanding voice, "Suck."

Desperately, eagerly, Evie reached out with her lips and her tongue pulling her brother's flaccid member into her mouth.

Working it as best she could, Evie soon felt Jason's cock begin to lengthen and harden.

As it did, Jason started bending his knees and working his hips to guide his dick in and out of his little sister's warm, wet mouth.

Within just a few moments, being completely hard now, Jason began enthusiastically fucking Evelin's throat.

Each time he bottomed out, he could hear his sister gag with a "gawk... gawk... gawk..." type sound.

In the past, when Jason got rough with Evie, it was always from a place of anger.

This time was different, though, very different.

There was no anger. There was love, lust, excitement, and anticipation, but no anger.

Jason wasn't trying to hurt his sister nor to punish her. No, this time, he was loving her in the way she needed to be loved. And it felt so right.

The other times always found Jason struggling with himself. The anger would drive him on despite the fear and guilt.

This time there was none of that.

Jason accepted this part of himself. And he accepted his relationship with Evie.

This was how things were meant to be.

It filled him with happiness, confidence, and pride.

"A few hours ago," Jason began while still using his sister's windpipe as a cock sleeve, "my dick was balls deep in our mother."

Hearing this, Evie groaned in pleasure as her hands began to explore her body.

"But, unlike in the past," Jason continued, "I wasn't fucking her cunt."

Evie's hands slowed as she focused on her brother's words, waiting for Jason to clarify.

"No, this time, I was fucking her dirty asshole."

Jason suspected it was what Evie was hoping to hear. He was right.

In response to his admission, she groaned loudly. Her hands shot down to rub her pussy. And her lips and tongue began working frantically, desperate to find any remnant of Jason and Janice's incestuous anal intercourse.

"Don't get too excited," Jason said. "I took a thorough shower afterward. But don't worry, I know what you want, my filthy little whore. And you'll have your chance soon enough.

"Very soon, you'll be right there, helping to guide my hard cock into Janice's puckered anus.

"You'll be right there to clean it and lube it with your spit when I pull out.

"That's what you want? Isn't it, you nasty slut?" Jason asked, to which Evelin nodded—as best she could considering the circumstances—and grunted her assent.

"But I'm not going to wait till then to put my dick deep in someone's butt.

"No, in a few moments, I'm going to pull my cock out of your mouth. I'm going to spin you around. And I'm going to fuck your asshole.

"The only lube we'll be using is the 'throat slime' that you're currently coating me with."

Evie loved everything she was hearing. Eager for what was next, she began to take a more active role, bobbing her head in an attempt to force Jason even deeper into her throat.

"This is probably going to hurt," Jason continued. "I honestly don't know how much. But I can pretty much guarantee it's going to hurt.

"Now, hold on; I want to make sure I'm ready."

With that, Jason leaned forward, wrapped both hands around Evie's head, and began to fuck her deep while pulling hard on her head, forcing her to choke and gag.

Soon enough, Jason could tell Evie was at her limit. She was doing her best to keep going, but her body, acting on instinct, tried to push her brother away.

Each time her hands came up to fend off the piledriving penis, Evie would catch herself and will her hands back down.

But no matter how strong her willpower was, her throat was overflowing with spit, phlegm, and mucus... so-called "throat slime." Even if Jason pulled out and allowed her to breathe, he doubted she'd be able to without rolling over and spitting it all out.

So he did it for her.

He pulled out of her mouth, grabbed her shoulders, sat her up, and spun her around.

Despite her best efforts, Evelin was coughing up the slippery byproduct of her intense throat fucking.

Jason held his hand up, catching some and smearing it all over his already sloppy cock.

A second time he caught a hand full and then waited till he was reasonably sure Evie wasn't going to choke to death.

Once she calmed a bit, he shoved her hard onto her back. He then grabbed one of her ankles and, pulling her leg up high, smeared his handful of slime all over her ass, unceremoniously using his thumb to thrust some of the goop into her tight anus.

Unlike his mother, hours before, Jason had no intention of warming up Evelin's ass.

He was going to shove it straight in, something every anal "how-to" warned never to do.

In the past, such an action would have terrified Jason. What if it was too much? What if he hurt Evie? What if she was so offended that she never spoke to him again?

No more. Jason knew, without a doubt, that this was precisely what she asked for. And if it did prove to be too much for her, she would talk with him about it. They'd figure it out together.

It took a bit of finagling, but moments later, the head of Jason's cock was pressing against Evie's tight hole.

He pushed.

Despite his earlier declaration, he didn't shove it straight in. He did try to ease it a bit. But still, without several minutes of warming up and stretching, Jason was sure it would hurt.

Evie gasped.

"Oh oh oh...," Evie called out, clenching up.

"I'm not stopping, so you better do your best to relax," Jason replied.

"I'm okay," Evie said through gritted teeth. "You're bigger than I was prepared for, but I have been practicing."

Her admission caught Jason off guard, but he didn't allow it to deter him from his forward progress.

"Really?" he asked.

"Yeah," grunted Evelin. "You've mennntioned ah ah... aAanal sex sssseveral times. I oh oh I ah ah knew it was coming. Sssso I've been pra... practicing with ssssome toyssss."

By this point, Jason had bottomed out.

"I'm all the way in, Evie. I'm balls deep in your ass, you nasty slut!" Jason praised his little sister.

"Toys, huh?" he mused a moment later. "Good girl."

At her brother's praise, Evelin sighed and noticeably relaxed. Jason took this as an indication to pick up the pace. So he did.

Soon his cock was gliding in and out of his sister's tight hole, her throat-based lubrication proving to be more than adequate. In fact, in terms of sheer physical pleasure, Jason reckoned it felt better than the silicone lubricant he'd used with his mother earlier that evening.

The look on Evie's face—which had been a tight grimace—had completely transformed into one of pure ecstasy.

Jason was using his sister like some sort of living sex toy, and she absolutely loved it.

Setting aside the fact that her behavior resulted from emotional trauma, Jason reveled in his sister's degeneracy.

"It's getting dry," Jason said, interrupting Evie's euphoric state. "I need more lube."

It took his sister a moment to even register his words, and Jason didn't feel like waiting for her to return to reality. So, without warning, he pulled free of her anal embrace. Grabbing her arm, he then spun her around, positioning her head near the edge.

Taking care not to be overly rough, Jason grabbed her by the hair and pulled Evelin off the bed.

This took his sister entirely by surprise, and she was unable to break her fall. She landed loudly in a heap on the bedroom floor.

Still not done with her, Jason renewed his grip on her curled locks (effectively ruining a hairstyle that likely took quite some time to complete).

Then, pulling hard, he arranged his sister so that she was kneeling before him.

And, as she was still trying to get her bearings, he reached down with his free hand, pulled open her mouth, and went back to fucking her throat.

It took a few moments, but soon enough, Evelin got herself in a better position. Then, with absolute abandon, she took over, allowing her brother to stand still as she repeatedly impaled herself on his dick.

"That's it, you slut," Jason said. "Take that dick. Work it."

"You know, Evelin," he continued. "Just seconds ago, my dick was buried in your filthy asshole. But you knew that, didn't you?"

Evie grunted in affirmation.

"You like it, don't you?" Jason asked his sister. "You like knowing that my dick was just in your ass. You're a filthy whore, aren't you?"

Evie purred and, emboldened by Jason's statements, somehow managed to pick up the pace.

Looking down at his sister, Jason noticed something remarkable.

Based on her breathing and how her thighs were clenching, Evie was about to orgasm without any direct physical stimulation.

He'd seen it before with Evie. Something about the humiliation, about being used, just seemed to get her off.

It was incredibly hot.

Just the sight of it was pushing him toward the edge, but he wasn't ready to cum just yet.

"Get off me," Jason commanded. "Pull my dick out of your mouth."

Evie complied and held her brother's slime-covered cock in front of her face.

"Sniff it," Jason instructed.

Without hesitation, Evie pulled her face closer and inhaled deeply.

Then, running her nose along the shaft, around the head, and down across the balls, she proceeded to take in the scent of every square centimeter of her brother's glorious cock.

"What does it smell like?" Jason asked.

"Oh gawwwwd," Evie groaned. "It's amazing."

She continued to sniff and even lick a bit as she spoke. "My ass. Jason, it smells like my ass. And spit. And dick. And I LOVE it.

"It smells like ass and dick and spit. It's the most perfect, sexiest, nastiest smell I've ever breathed in, and I want MORE."

Without waiting for permission, Evie took her brother back into her mouth.

"I bet you do, don't you whore?" Jason prodded.

"Yeth!" Evie managed around a mouthful of dick.

"Turn around," Jason demanded, and his sister quickly complied.

Standing and spinning around, Evie bent over and placed her hands on the edge of the bed. Her ass in the air, she presented herself to her brother.

Jason stepped up behind her and, with little resistance, popped his hard and slippery cock back into his sister's butt.

Gripping her hips with both hands, Jason got to work.

He pumped Evie at a steady pace, lost in the pleasure her backdoor was giving his cock. He really didn't want this to end.

Thinking about it, Jason figured that as long as he managed his rhythm and continued to alternate between her butt and mouth, he could probably last quite a while.

He had yet to experience a marathon sex session in his short sexual career. Maybe tonight would be a first.

KNOCK... KNOCK... KNOCK...

Jason was abruptly startled out of his reverie.

"Jason? Jason sweety? Are you okay? I heard a loud noise a few minutes ago."

It was Janice, their mother, at Jason's door. She obviously heard the sound Evie had made when Jason had pulled her off the bed.

"Yeah, Mom. Sorry," Jason called back.

Pulling out of Evie's now distended asshole, Jason again forced her to her knees and presented his cock. Without a sound, she complied and took him into her mouth.

Whispering to his sister Jason said, "I know what you really want, whore. You want my cock to be even dirtier. Don't you? You want me to pull my filthy cock straight out of mom's nasty asshole and shove it down your throat. Don't you?"

The doorknob jiggled, but Jason knew it was locked.

"What's that, dear? I couldn't hear you," Janice asked from the other side of the door.

"Nothing, Mom. I'm watching a video on my phone," Jason replied.