Truth and Reconciliation Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daughter eagerly lapped at mother's hole, even penetrating Janice's backdoor with her tongue.

But again, after about a minute, Janice called out to her son, begging for cock. He simply couldn't deny her any longer.

Once again, patting his sister on the head to get her attention, Jason shooed Evelin out of the room. To which she reluctantly rose and crept away.

Pulling on his mother's hips, Jason helped her move her feet and get her position right for a good dicking.

And finally, without further delay, Jason slid his cock home into her wet cunt.

"Ah fuck, Mom. You are so fucking wet," Jason exclaimed as he pounded her pussy.

"I was wet... when I... came in... here," Janis replied with a staccato report as Jason slammed home over and over. "But that... amazing tongue... of yours... REALLY got... me going."

"Rub your clit, Mom. I want to feel your pussy squeeze my cock when you cum," Jason demanded.

Janice did her best to get an arm free and position her hand on her throbbing clit. Then, following her son's instructions, she began energetically working her swollen nub.

Looking down, Jason couldn't help but marvel at the beauty of his mother's tight ring winking up at him. It seemed so lonely, so empty.

Gathering up the saliva in his mouth, Jason let it drop out and onto that forbidden entrance.

Then rubbing the lubricating spit around, he slid a thumb deep into his mother's rectum.

"Oh yeah. That's it, Jason. Fuck. Mommy loves it. Mommy loves being such a dirty little whore for her son.

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck your mother," she called out, though it was muffled by Jason's pillow.

"I'm getting close, Mom," Jason said a few minutes later.

"Me too. Fuck! Don't stop. Don't you dare stop fucking your mother!" Janice nearly screamed into the pillow.

'Damn,' Jason thought. 'She is really into it this morning.'

Jason vaguely recalled reading an article that said men prefer sex at night and women find morning sex more satisfying.

'Maybe that article was right.'

"I'm about to cum, Mom. I'm gonna dump my seed deep in your hole," Jason called out an early warning.

"I'm... not on... birth... uh... control...," Janice called back.

"You think I give a fuck?" Jason replied. "I'm gonna dump my sperm in you, and you're going to give me a baby.

"Imagine yourself, belly all big, tits leaking.

"I'm going to fuck your sexy pregnant body every fucking day!" At this, Jason slammed home one more time and held on tight as his orgasm hit.

"Oh, baby, yes! You're filling me up!" Janice cried out as she, too, began convulsing in orgasm.

Several minutes later, Jason was back lying on his bed, and Janice was dressing.

"Did you mean what you said?" she asked. "About a baby?"

Jason took several long moments to respond.

"Yesterday you gave me a lot to think about," he started. "And, truth be told, I haven't had time to really consider what you said.

"But, for now, I'm willing to let nature take its course. We'll just see what happens.

"Either way, I know one thing for sure."

"What's that," Janice asked.

"You'd look damn sexy pregnant, and I would fuck that knocked-up cunt of yours every day!" Jason said with a wicked grin.

"Jason, do you have to use the 'C' word so much?" Janice asked with only slight disapproval in her voice.

"I'll tell you what. You stop turning me on so much, and I'll do a better job of controlling myself around you... language included." Jason replied.

"Now," Jason continued, "I'm going to try and get another hour of sleep. You have a good day at work."

With that, he rolled over and snuggled into his bed.