Truth and Reconciliation Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Picture it, whore" Jason continued whispering, "she's right there. And I was balls-deep in her ass just a couple hours ago."

"Umm, sweetheart, why don't you let me in?" Janice asked.

"I'm already in bed, Mom," Jason answered.

Still whispering, Jason said to Evie, "Imagine how it will smell. Imagine how it's going to taste when I pull my cock from her big, middle-aged butt and feed it to you."

Evie eagerly and willfully gagged herself on her brother's dick as her right hand furiously worked her throbbing clit between her legs.

"I was hoping that maybe I could... umm... That I could help... relax you... before bed," Janice stated, almost pleading.

"Oh, thanks, Mom, but I actually took care of that myself just a few minutes ago," Jason said.

"Really?" Janice asked.

"Really," Jason said. Evie's ministrations were having a definite effect, and contrary to his hopes for a marathon session, Jason felt his balls beginning to tighten up.

"How could I not," Jason continued, struggling to keep his voice from betraying his predicament. "I haven't stopped thinking about your ass for hours."

"Jason, hush, your sisters might hear," Janice's panicked voice came back as she whisper-yelled through the door.

"Sorry, Mom. But, damn, your tight asshole, wrapped around my hard cock felt so good," Jason said.

"I know, Jason. It was... amazing," she said through the door in hushed tones as she jiggled the doorknob again.

Jason was right there. He couldn't hold back any longer.

Trying his hardest not to make any noise, he clenched up and began shooting his hot load into his sister's mouth.

This, in turn, set Evie off.

Desperately trying to keep Jason in her mouth, her whole body began to convulse as her orgasm overtook her.

Unlike her brother, she was having a much harder time keeping quiet. She grunted and groaned around Jason's dick as she spasmed in place, and her pussy sprayed all over Jason's bedroom floor.

"Jason? You sure your okay?" called Janice. "Please, baby, let mommy in. Let mommy be your..." she lowered her voice, "...whore... one more time tonight."

It took Jason a moment to answer as he was still recovering from his orgasm.

"Sure, Mom... I mean NO. Sorry... I ah..."

"Jason?" Janice called.

"Jason?" she called again when he didn't immediately respond.

"Ah, sorry. Sorry, Mom. I was, ah... distracted," he said, just barely able to focus.

"Son, turn off your video and come let me in," Janice demanded with a scolding tone.

Finally, his brain having reinitialized, Jason managed a coherent response.

"Mom, I'm about to go lights out. I've got a long day tomorrow," he started.

"Fine," he heard Janice sigh on the other side of his door.

"But," he continued, "if you wanted to say... help me wake up... before you go to work... well, I bet that would be very nice."

"Oh," Janice replied as she pondered.

"Okay," Jason could hear the smile in her voice. "Goodnight then. I'll see you in the morning."

"Goodnight, Mom," he replied.

"Fuck, that was hot," Evie said a minute later, feeling confident that their mother had gone.

"Did you squirt?" asked Jason.

"Yes!" Evie replied with excitement.

"Have you ever squirted before?"

"No. I don't think so. There've been some times when I was crazy, crazy wet after an orgasm. But this is the first time I actually sprayed like that."

"Yeah, I could feel it splashing on my foot," Jason laughed.

"Oh, sorry," Evie responded, though she could tell Jason wasn't at all upset.

"Your voice is a little rough," Jason observed aloud. "You okay?"

Evie cleared her throat and coughed a couple times.

"I'll be okay... I think. I guess we'll see," she said, clearly not particularly worried about it.

"How about your... uhh... butt?" Jason asked sheepishly.

Evie chuckled at her brother's discomfort. "Yeah, again... we'll see. At first, it kinda hurt. I definitely could have done with some warm-up."

"Not to say I didn't absolutely LOVE how you just took charge and used me. No, no, no, that was fucking incredible!" she quickly clarified.

"I just mean that I should have prepared myself better. It's my responsibility."

'Really?' thought Jason. 'Interesting.'

"It didn't take long before it started feeling good, though," Evie continued her thought.

"Yeah? Like how does it compare to vaginal?" Jason asked. He'd been curious about his mother's experience but didn't feel comfortable asking such questions.

"It's pretty hard to describe," Evie said after thinking about it for a few moments. "Like, it's good. In fact... it's really good. But it's also just so different.

"I've been getting off vaginally... or more often clitorally... for what... like five or six years now. So hundreds if not thousands of times.

"I know how all that works. I know what it's 'supposed' to feel like. And I know what usually works to get me off.

"I've just started playing with my butt in the past few weeks. So it's all kinda new.

"Like, I'm pretty sure that with more practice, I'll be able to cum just from my ass. But it hasn't happened yet."

"How about right now?" Jason asked. "Any pain or anything?"

Again Evie took a moment to self-evaluate before answering.

"Umm... nooo? Maybe...? I mean, it doesn't hurt, but it does feel... weird. Numb maybe. It's hard to say. Something's off back there.

"I'm pretty sure I'll be right as rain in a bit," she finished.

"Okay. Well, let me know because we will definitely be doing more of that!" Jason said.

He added a moment later while looking down at the messy floor, "Mind getting a towel or something?"

"Sure," Evie said, smiling at him.

She then stood and walked out of his room completely naked. As she moved down the hall toward the bathroom, Jason noticed her reaching back and feeling her rectum. The odd sight caused him to chuckle.

Jason had moved to the bed and was sitting on the edge when Evie returned.

Neither of the pair said anything as Evie kneeled down and began wiping up her fluids from the floor.

That task accomplished, Evie crawled over to her brother, pushed his knees apart, and wedged herself between his legs.

Without prompting, she took her brother's, mostly flaccid, penis in her hand and gave it several gentle kisses.

Sighing contentedly, she continued kissing Jason's cock as she spoke to him.

"Thank you for tonight," she said. "And not just this, but earlier too. At the apartment.

"What you gave me at the apartment was amazing. I loved it. But I could tell that your heart wasn't in it.

"Just now, though, it was like something changed after our talk. You used me exactly how I needed.

"Right now, I feel so heard. And I feel so loved.

"I also feel so small, protected, and submissive. I just want to take care of you," Evie said.

Then, after another minute of gentle kisses on her brother's cock, Evie continued, "I know you just came, but would it be okay if I sucked you some more? I want to see if I can lull you to sleep with a relaxing blowjob."

Jason smiled down at her.

"That sounds lovely, Evelin. But there's just one thing," he said.

"What's that?" she asked.

"After that fantastic orgasm, I had a few minutes ago... I seriously need to pee," Jason replied.

"Oh, sure," Evie chuckled and started to stand so as to get out of her brother's way.

"No, no," Jason said, putting a hand on her shoulder, stopping her from getting up.

"You're right where you're supposed to be," he said.

Unlike all the other times that Jason had told his sister to do something "extreme," this time, he was utterly calm.

His voice reflected no anger or malice. He was simply stating a fact.

The absoluteness of it shot through Evelin and gave her goosebumps.

Jason understood that she was an object to be used and he wanted to use her.

It was clear.

It was simple.

It was right.

It made her so happy she almost cried.

"Thank you, Master," she said and sat back on her heels.

Jason stood and presented his cock to his sister.

She calmly took it into her mouth as if this was nothing extraordinary. Then, having a moment of insight, she lifted the towel she'd used moments earlier. She didn't want to make another mess just in case she spilled any.

Unlike hours before, Jason found he had little trouble. He had simply come to accept it.

His sister served many roles in his life. Friend. Lover. Sex-Slave. Business Partner. Confidant. And, as of now... urinal.

He relaxed and allowed his piss to flow into Evelin's mouth.

It took her a moment to find a rhythm, and she spilled a few drops but quickly adapted and easily kept up, swallowing every drop.

When Jason finished, he simply waited. Realizing that her brother was done, Evie sucked the last few drops out, then released her brother's dick from her mouth.

"Very good," Jason praised, which had her beaming.

"It was a lot stronger than earlier," she said matter of factly.

"Yeah, I'm a bit less hydrated than I was," Jason reasoned.

"It's okay, though," Evie quickly said, not wanting Jason to think she was complaining. "I'm so happy you had me do it."

"Good," Jason replied, "because you should expect to be doing much more of this."

"Now," he said after lying down on his bed, "you mentioned putting me to sleep with a relaxing blowjob?"

Evie quickly followed after her brother, positioning herself again between his legs. Then, with no more discussion, she began a slow, sensual blowjob.

After a few moments, she popped her brother out of her mouth and said, "Feel free to use my mouth however you want. Cum, or not. My goal is to put you to sleep, but if it's not working, just let me know, and I'll leave."

Jason didn't respond, so she got back to work. But, a minute or so later, he spoke up.

"Don't stop," he said. "But pay attention because I need to tell you a couple of things.

"First. About Jessica... I want you to pursue a relationship with her. BUT I want you to do it in a very particular way.

"Go ahead and do the shoot she mentioned. Or whatever else. Spend time with her. Flirt with her. I want you to really build the sexual tension.

"But, keep her guessing.

"Once she's convinced that you're into her, pull back.

"Once she's questioning whether you ever liked her, come on strong.

"Really string her along. Leave her emotionally confused and sexually frustrated.

"Soon enough, she'll be desperate to spend time with you.

"Then you start setting proper expectations. Make sure Jessica understands that you're in control. That every second of your time is worth hours of her time.

"When you think she's completely wrapped around your little finger, you create an opportunity for her.

"Maybe you spend the night together. I don't know.

"Just give her the opportunity to get sexual with you.

"You can kiss her. You can touch her... a little. But when it comes to the main event... you can't pleasure her. She can pleasure you. She can spend hours exhausting her jaw pleasuring you, but you can't do her.

"At first, chalk it up to your uncertainty and inexperience.

"But, as you spend more time together, I want you to establish this as the norm.

"Then, when she's fully accepted her role, we cement her place as your sex slave and bring her into the fold.

"I know she's your friend. So you might feel a little guilty doing this to her. Especially when you consider the whole process will likely take a few months. But, based on everything you've said, I know that deep down, this is what she really wants.

"It's who she is. And, just like you've finally been able to experience your true self, you'll be helping her to experience her true self.

"Understand?" Jason asked.

Evie simply nodded and continued her gentle sucking and licking.

"Now, the second thing," Jason began again.

"I want you to look at tonight as a preview of where your life is headed.

"What I mean is anal sex and piss drinking.

"If we're together, or likely to be together, you should be prepared. There is a good chance I will fuck you in the ass and ask you to drink my piss.

"I don't know what that means for you. This is YOUR responsibility.

"If you need to wear a butt plug. Or carry lube with you. That's on you.

"Also, be aware that your cleanliness is also on you. I really don't have a desire to elaborate, but you will be cleaning my cock with your mouth. So...

"I think that's it.

"I'm gonna close my eyes now and see where this goes. You're doing great, by the way. It's erotic and also incredibly relaxing.

"This is really nice..."

"Oh... one more thing. Just in case I do fall asleep. Do Not clean me with a washcloth or anything.

"Mom's supposed to visit me in the morning, and I want her to have the full experience."

Later, when Jason felt movement on the bed, he assumed that he must have dozed off and Evie was leaving.

He cracked open his eyes and was about to say "Goodnight" when he realized it wasn't Evie he felt.

No, it was Janice.

A quick look at the clock revealed it was morning. Early, to be sure, but morning nonetheless.

"Mom?" Jason managed through a dry morning mouth.

"Good morning, sweety," Janice said. "I'm here like you asked. I've got about twenty minutes before I leave, so we don't need to rush, but we can't lollygag either."

"Plus," she continued, "I'm all ready. As long as we're careful I can just throw on my clothes," she nodded at Jason's desk chair, indicating the work attire draped over it "and head out the door."

"Oh, okay," said Jason, still waking up.

"Shh, baby," Janice said. "I know you're half asleep. Let Mommy take care of you."

With that, Janice moved between her son's legs.

The sight of it caused Jason to smile. His mother, so desperate to please her son, was waking him up with a blowjob.

Not only that, but completely unbeknownst to Janice, her daughter, his sister had put him to sleep the night before using the same tactic.

'If I were put to bed and woken up every day with a blowjob... that would be a wonderful life,' Jason thought.

Seconds later, Jason's soft cock was enveloped in the warm wetness of his mother's mouth.

It was heavenly.

Up and down, up and down, she bobbed until, in short order, he was fully hard and fully awake.

"Oh, fuck yeah, Mom! That feels so good," Jason exclaimed.

"Thank you, Baby," Janice cooed, pulling off Jason's dick and, to his surprise, taking a long sniff of his cock.

"Jason," Janice started before pausing to take another deep inhalation of her son's scent, "Your cock smells... amazing."

After a couple more strong sniffs, Janice once again engulfed Jason's member with her mouth.

"Really?" Jason asked, feigning surprise. "I was afraid it might smell bad."

"No," Janice said, again pulling off her son's prick and looking up at him. "It's hard to describe. It's just so damn sexy. The smell is driving me crazy."

"Wow, who knew the smell of ass would have such an impact?" Jason mused.

"Son," Janice paused in her near worship of Jason's cock, "you showered last night... right?"

"Oh yeah, of course," Jason said, calming her fears and allowing his mother to return to her task. "But I read somewhere that the smell of ass takes a couple days to wear off, regardless of how well you wash.

"What your smelling is the remnants of ass mixed with the scent of my dick which was last washed about twelve hours ago.

"You like it, huh?" he finally inquired.

"Oh, god, yes." Janice said. "I had no idea my... scent... would last so long. Does it bother you how much I like it?"

"Not at all," Jason said. "I've called you 'whore' and 'slut' a few times. And while I know you don't love that, the truth is, it's what I want.

"I want you to be MY whore and MY slut.

"So the fact that you get turned on by being reminded of our kinky escapades from yesterday only makes me happy, Mom."

Of course, Jason was lying to her. What she was smelling was the remnants of Evie's ass. Jason hadn't washed last night—if you don't count his sister's blowjob. So the smell driving Janice nuts was, in fact, the scent of her daughter's shit hole.

Janice continued her morning BJ with absolute abandon. She was really into it, possibly the most uninhibited Jason had seen her thus far. It was really turning him on.

"Get off, Mom," Jason suddenly demanded.

Then again, "Mom..., get off," when Janice didn't immediately comply.

"What's wrong?" she inquired as she pulled off her son's throbbing cock and wiped the excess saliva from around her mouth.

"This is great, but you're doing such a good job that I'm all turned on now. Bend over the bed; I'm gonna fuck your slutty cunt," Jason explained.

"Oh, I really hadn't planned... I can't be late for... okay, okay, yeah, let's do that," Janice said, finally realizing that she wanted to get fucked at least as much as Jason wanted to fuck her.

With that, she got up off the bed and stood aside, allowing Jason to do the same. Then she positioned herself with her ample ass up in the air and presented herself to her son.

Looking at her pussy, Jason loved the way her juices matted the hair around her hole. It made for such an erotic and enticing view.

He stepped up behind her and started rubbing his prick up and down her slit.

As he did, he noticed a barely audible 'click' behind him. Turning, he saw Evelin staring through his now partially opened bedroom door.

Janice hadn't locked it.

Jason moved and grabbed the pillow at the head of his bed.

"Here, Mom," he said, tossing the pillow to her. "Cover your head; I don't want the girls to hear you."

"Oh... ahh yeah, okay, I guess that's a good idea," Janice said, following along but somewhat confused.

Once she was covered, Jason looked back and waved his sister into the room.

Evie crept in to stand next to her brother.

Jason just smiled at her.

"Okay, Mom. I'm gonna make sure you're ready. Spread your legs a little more," Jason said.

"That's okay, sweety," Janice replied. "I kinda got myself warmed up in the shower... if I'm being honest... My... ah... kitty is purring if you know what I mean."

"Maybe," Jason responded, "But I really want to."

Without saying anything more, Janice stepped her legs out to each side just a little more, causing her waist to lower.

Jason then pointed at Evie, pointed at his tongue, and finally pointed at Janice's pussy.

With a look of terror on her face, Evelin shook her head, "no." Jason just calmly and confidently shook his head, "yes."

Making room for his sister, who got down on her hands and knees and crawled over, Jason used both hands to spread his mother, giving Evie as much access as possible.

Mesmerized by her mother's dripping cunt, Evie reached out to touch it, but Jason quickly smacked her hand and vehemently shook his head, "no." Indicating that Evie wasn't to use her hands.

Nodding in understanding, Evie leaned in, stuck out her tongue, and with a bit of trepidation, began her very first incestuous lesbian act.

It took only moments before Evie was fully engaged, and Janice moaned her appreciation into her son's pillow.

With gusto, Evelin lapped away at her mother's pussy from behind. The angle made it too difficult to suck Janice's clit, but Evie did her best to tongue fuck that wet cunt.

Soon Janice called out to her son, "Come on, Jason. Mommy's ready. I need that hard cock of yours.

In response, Jason tapped Evie on the head, indicating she should stop.

He then said, "Okay, Mom. Just one more thing..."

He then pointed at Janice's puckered sphincter and nodded at Evie.

This time she didn't hesitate.

It was a little harder for Evie to reach without hands, even with Jason spreading their mother's cheeks for her. But she managed.