Truth Ch. 03

Story Info
Kristy meets Devon.
3.2k words
4.25
3.9k
2
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/24/2023
Created 06/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Calvin soaped himself up in his waterfall shower, four ports opened above him converging on his sleek frame. He finished and stepped out of the shower into his cavernous bathroom naked. A maid was there to greet him with a fresh suit. "Leave it on the hook," he said as he looked at himself in the mirror. His dark brown skin reflected the soft lights around him and showcased his well sculpted muscles.

"Will there be anything else, sir?" The maid was a voluptuous black girl. She stood almost a foot shorter than him and posed in a way that accentuated her generous curves even under her work clothes.

He glanced at her briefly and said, "take off your clothes." She quickly complied and stood with her shoulders back as she waited for further instructions. "How long have you worked for me?"

"Three years, sir."

He nodded as he turned to her and looked down on her, "In that time when has getting my clothes all I been needing?"

"Never, sir," Her eyes darted up at him nervously before looking back down and dropping to her knees in front of him. She took his dick in her hand and let her fingers caress the underside of the shaft. She looked up at him as she gave the head a lick, "I didn't want to presume, sir."

He nodded in acknowledgment, "I'll give you that," she cupped his balls with her other hand as she lifted his rod licking from base to crown. Calvin shuddered, "Go on and get to it," she swallowed him whole. He looked at himself in the mirror and watched her head bob. Her pace was increasing as she moaned into him. He could feel himself building towards a climax, but was interrupted by his phone. He smashed the speaker button on his phone,"S ak pase?"

"One of our mules got arrested early this morning, ki jan ou vle kontinye?"

Calvin groaned as the maid deep-throated him, "Who recruited them?"

"Dante, mesye."

"Elimine milet la."

"Wi, mesye, e Dante?"

"Go around there for a talk, bat kaka a soti nan li. Make sure he uses some discernment going forward."

"Wi, mesye."

Calvin pushed the maid away from him and waved her off. She quickly got dressed and left him alone in the bathroom. He dressed, left the bathroom, and stepped into the dining room. Sunlight poured in through the floor to ceiling windows. His breakfast of eggs and a medium rare steak was laid out with a mimosa and a cup of coffee on the side. He ate quietly as Erykah Badu played from hidden speakers in the walls. Devon stepped into the room and sat down across from Calvin. "The girl is just waking now, should I bring her to you?"

He shook his head, "I got some business to take care of so she's your burden today."

"You got it, I'll take real good care of her," he said with a smirk.

"I bet you will, bring my car around and then you get on with whatever you got in mind."

"Alright," he said and stood up from his seat.

"You had any breakfast yet?"

"Nah, I just had some juice."

"Get yourself some of steak and eggs before it gets too late in the day, you heard me?"

"Heard," he said slapped Calvin's hand moved to leave the room, but turned back just as he got to the door, "I almost forgot, one of our chemists has a full rundown of Truth from the last time we was using it."

"That's good, but we need to keep this under wraps until I know how much is out there."

"Heard," he said with a nod and then left.

* * *

Kristy was buzzed as she took in the room around her. She couldn't recall being in such an extravagant place in her life. Everything clean and so wide open, she scoped out the bathroom and found it bigger than some of the bedrooms she had lived in. She pulled the curtains open and let the sunlight hit her naked form. The events of the previous night and early morning reran in her head and gave her small orgasmic tremors. She let her hand dally at her sex while she felt the cool air of the room meet the heat of the sun in front of her creating eddies of sexual bliss. Her play was interrupted when the door opened behind her. She pulled the curtain around her body as she turned to the intruder. Her stance softened when she saw a younger black man. He wasn't Calvin, but he had similar features. The dark plum curtain fabric fell a bit looser as she softened revealing a single breast to the young man. "May I help you?"

The young man smiled and moved smoothly around the bed toward a wardrobe and withdrew a silky pink robe and draped it over his arm. "I'm Devon and I'll be looking after you until Calvin gets back."

"What does that mean?" she gave up the covering as she moved closer to Devon.

He laughed and licked his lips, "It means whatever you want it to mean, Kristy."

"Calvin asked you to look after me?"

"He did," he answered and offered the robe.

Kristy took the robe and slipped it on. She felt her pulse quicken as his hand brushed hers. A warm feeling came over her as soon as she laid eyes on him. His smile was mischievous and he moved like a dancer. "Is there coffee?"

He nodded "How do you take it?"

There was that smile again and Kristy blushed. She played with the hem of her robe around her chest all but begging him to look at her heaving tits, "black, of course."

"Of course," Devon took a step closer to Kristy. She could smell his cologne and it made her head swoon. "Do you want breakfast?"

She nodded, "I'm famished," he took another step. He was close enough for her to feel his body heat and flashes of his clothing against her naked skin. "I want meat."

"Anything else?" his voice was barely above a whisper and his mouth was close enough to kiss. He slid the robe off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor as he grabbed her behind the neck and pulled her in tighter to the kiss. Her hand gripped his forearm like she was trying to pull away but there was no conviction behind it. The spell was already cast, she knew what would happen next. His other hand found her soft wet labia and she moaned on contact. "It feels like you want something else." She didn't answer, just nodded into the kiss. "Take what you want," he said and in half a breath her hands found his belt and fly. She pulled him by his pants to her bed and pulled him on top of her as they continued kissing. She stroked his heavy rod with both hands as he continued fingering her. Devon let his kisses descend to her neck before trailing down the slope of her left breast. His hand continued to work, but his dick slipped from Kristy's grip as he slipped down to the cleft in her crotch.

Devon's tongue found Kristy's clitoris with practiced ease. He brought his fingers to the party as he worked his way through the alphabet on her bean. She saw stars when his fingers found her G-spot. "I need a cock in my mouth, oh my fucking God!" She yelled out into the vast room, Devon pivoted with his tongue still buried in her vagina. She gripped towards him trying to speed his process, but Devon was methodical in his actions and Kristy found his wrought iron spear at her mouth. She lapped at it and pulled it into her mouth with her tongue. She moaned around his dick as Devon found a sweet spot on her clit. She felt like her soul left her body momentarily. When her soul returned she found an exquisite cock in her mouth.

Devon felt his jaw clicking and pulled away just as she was about to cum. He shifted back in the blink of an eye and she felt the broad head of his member breaching her sex. Her mouth pursed and licked the air as she searched for Devon's mouth or cock, she didn't much care which. The task made harder because her eyes were clamped shut from the myriad sensations she was feeling. His mouth found hers and she came as he filled her while his tongue swirled with hers. Kristy came again as Devon exploded inside of her. She laid in the bed as he pulled away from her. Her body was still convulsing when he swatted her clit with two fingers. She erupted again.

She couldn't move for fear that any slight adjustment might end the series of micro-orgasms she felt below. She sensed movement around her and crawled back on the bed towards the silk covered pillows. Exhaustion and sheer bliss took her and she fell into a deep sleep.

When she woke again she found a tray adorned with silver topped serving trays. A steaming cup of black coffee sat next to the arrangement. Kristy smiled and buried her head into the pillow below her. She kicked her legs playfully before looking back at the tray. "Thank you," she whispered and pulled herself upright.

Kristy grabbed her phone as she sat down to eat. Her body relaxed for the first time in what felt like an eternity. She clicked onto her Facebook as she took a bite of steak. Something was off when she clicked on her profile, it said she had a boyfriend and when she clicked on her info it was a photo of a white guy named Tom. She shook her head in confusion as she looked over Tom's profile. She scrolled through pictures of them together including and especially a photo from the previous night. Both of them smiling in the selfie. She looked at the dress which was still in a pile next to the bed along with her underwear. A strange feeling formed in the pit of her stomach. It felt close to dread, but there was something else she couldn't quite put her finger on. Butterflies in her stomach fluttered when she looked at Tom. She kept scrolling until finally the strange mixture of feelings overwhelmed her and she chucked the phone at the door as Devon opened it. The phone missed him by inches, "Woah! You alright?"

"Something is wrong with my phone."

"I'll get you a new one," he said with a smile that cracked through the dread and helped her pulse come down. "Get dressed, we're going shopping."

She nodded emphatically, "That sounds fantastic!" She jumped from the bed still naked, wrapped her arms around Devon, and kissed him.

He held the kiss and fought the urge to grab her ass. Her need grew more urgent as she pressed tighter against him and started grinding against his groin. Devon forced himself to push her away. "You should get ready to go. Get yourself a shower and get dressed, you heard me?" Kristy pouted and nodded before trotting off to the bathroom. Devon watched her ass as it disappeared into the bathroom.

* * *

Tom stood behind the bar at The Hollow, which was little more than a dive bar with a few trad cocktails thrown in for good measure. The bar's primary aesthetic was dimly lit dark almost black wood and was essentially a long hallway with a pool table at the far end. It had a row of booths against the wall and an old jukebox that still used CDs. Joel, a roguish looking punk, chucked a bottle cap at him from the end of the bar next to the front door. It hit Tom and bounced off him disappearing into the rubber mat at his feet, "Tommy, yo!" Tom looked at the spot on his shoulder where the cap hit before looking at Joel, "Earth to Tommy, dude, are you high?"

Tom grimaced and shook his head, "I'm sorry, Joel, what can I get you?"

"Jamo, get yourself one too, you look like you need it."

Tom grabbed the bottle and set out two shot glasses between them. He poured, they clicked the glasses together, and slammed them onto the counter. "Better," he said with a slight wince from the whiskey.

"So what's up?"

"Too fucking weird, I don't know if you'd believe me if I told you."

"Try me," Joel responded. "Can I get a beer, too?"

Tome moved for the beer cooler as he spoke, "My girl ditched me at the club last night." Tom popped the beer bottle and set it in front of Joel. "Eight dollars."

"I was buying yours, too."

"It's cool, I got it."

"Kristy?" Joel asked.

"Yeah, went off with some big black dude."

"That don't sound like her."

"That's just the thing, it isn't, but she took this, what I thought was Ecstasy. Turned out it was some kind of scary mind control drug."

"What? Damn dude, that's fucked up. What club did you take her to?"

"Elysium."

Joel nodded, "I heard of that place, it's a meat market for sure. Oh, and it's totally a front for some gangster."

"That tracks, that place was huge, and wall to wall people all of them like movie hot, It was fucking crazy. Everybody was dressed to the nines," Tom explained. A trio of girls stepped up to the bar and Tom quickly stepped away from Joel to tend to them.

He moved around the bar and started to get into the groove as more people trickled in. Day shift tended to be slower, but he appreciated the small rushes. It helped get him out of his own thoughts about Kristy and the drug he'd given her. He kept questioning why he himself didn't take it. He was going to, but didn't end up doing it.

After a short burst he returned to Joel who spun his phone around for Tom to see, "I was right, this dude is a total gangster." Tom looked down at the phone and he saw the guy from the previous night, as impeccably dressed as he was when they met. "Dude came from Haiti, straight up self made man, they tried to get him on drugs and sex trafficking, but nothing stuck."

"That's the fucking guy!"

"No bueno, dude. He is a bad bad man. Word is he does that Voodoo shit."

"Bullshit," Tom snapped at him as he popped another beer for Joel.

"Came out of nowhere three years ago and now he's some kind of super criminal."

"He ever get caught for anything?"

Joel shook his head, "Not according to the article, but I have heard of him, Calvin Zo. He is hard core, anybody around here you see selling anything harder than weed is probably on his payroll."

"Fuck," Tom grumbled and felt the anxiety in his stomach spike again, "you think Seth works for him?"

"Maybe, but dude, Seth is a fuck up, I doubt he's working for anybody."

"Valid."

"On the brighter side it's not everyday your girl gets stolen by a drug kingpin."

"Lucky me."

* * *

Calvin pulled up at the back of the Elysium and stepped out of his jet black Ford Mustang GT. He moved with purpose as a bouncer opened the door for him. "Is she here?" he asked the bouncer.

"Yes sir, she's waiting in your office."

"Good," he walked through the club, stepped behind the bar, and poured himself a glass of Martell before ascending the stairs and stepping into his office. The Priestess, Fabiola, an elegant black woman with a cleanly shaved head covered in tattoos, dressed in a black gown, and adorned in a prodigious collection of necklaces didn't look at him as he entered. "Sorry for your wait Pretes."

She didn't answer, she just sipped her martini as she regarded him. Calvin took a seat behind his desk and took a deep drink from his glass. "You're distracted," she said as she crossed her legs. "That woman you got at your house..."

"What about her?"

Fabiola walked around the desk, sat on the edge, and set her foot on his chair between his legs, "she could bring your house down if you ain't very careful," she leaned forward and gave him a delicate kiss on his lips. "You want me to pull cards for you."

"I do."

"It wasn't a question, love," she circled back around and pulled a deck of tarot cards from a small black clutch. The Priestess shuffled the cards and threw several on the desk in front of her. She looked over the cards studying them carefully, "The King of Swords represents you, but here we have the King of Cups which directly opposes you. The Devil lays between you."

"Will I win?"

She flipped another card and dropped the ten of swords on the table. The card displayed a man on the ground with ten swords stabbed into his back against a black sky. "It is uncertain, but I can see there is a betrayal. Someone will die." She flipped the star reversed. The card showed a naked blonde woman pouring water from a jug into a pond. "The girl, what does she mean to you?"

"She's a new beginning."

The woman nodded, "I see it now, the thing that brought you here has been reintroduced into your life." She looked up from the cards and looked Calvin in the eyes, "how is business?"

Calvin leaned back in his chair, "Business. Motherfuckers are testing me and I'm getting ready to clean house."

"You need my help."

"I do."

"I will leave and get started. You will have everything you need by tonight."

"Mesi, Pretes," She bowed her head. Calvin pulled an envelope from his desk and crossed around the desk to her. He held the envelope up between them and she snaked her hand up his arm and grabbed the envelope. Fabiola kissed him with more passion than their first kiss as she pulled the envelope from his hand. She turned away, collected her cards, and left his office without another word. Calvin followed after onto the upper balcony that overlooked the main floor of the club. The Elysium was quiet enough for him to think and wonder what The Priestess meant by betrayal.

* * *

Devon listened to Kristy as she got into the shower and resisted the urge to climb in with her. He paced around the door and noted her phone against the wall in the hallway. Devon picked it up, the screen was cracked at the corner, but it was still open to Tom's profile. He saw Kristy arm in arm with Tom smiling over some meal they were about to eat. He scrolled through and saw many more photos of her and him together and a few candid shots of her sitting on a couch reading or outside in a summer dress. He scanned trough the profile and noted that Tom worked at a bar called, The Hollow. "I see you, Tom," Devon said to the cracked phone screen.