All Comments on 'Truth or Dare'

by LovingF

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

If thats what you need to do to "save a marriage" then it's not really worth saving. Husband needs to grow a pair and find someone that doesn't require strange cock to make anything work. Fuck Jane off and go out slut hunting with James.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Dumb is as dumb does. What a bunch of idiots. Just another dumb cuck story 1☆ but im sure Icecuck and his pathetic group of cucks will be drooling over this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Fetish.

Over there.

——>

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 2 months ago

What a stupid dumb ass husband- demand you get to watch or the deal is off.. maybe author could re-write this story with husband involved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Didn't care for the writing style as it felt so plain and blah. I mean he proposes a big cock guy have sex with her and she is so calm. The topic of this helping their marriage is so willingly accepted by her as well. She doesn't ask how that helps her marriage. What was wrong that this fixes? It didn't say she was not satisfied with his sexual abilities, did it? It is not really an exciting affair as hubby set it up. SO what am I missing?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

These cuckold stories about British husbands and wives sure make the Brits look like a bunch of dumbass degenerates. They seem to outnumber every other national group out there, what gives United Kingdom? Are you really this screwed up?

James daring this nameless numb nuts saying "I dare you to give me permission to fuck your wife whenever it suits us both." Is really beyond belief. Numb nuts agreement is a symptom of mental health issues, in the old days all three of these reprobates could be consigned over to a sanitarium!

26thNC26thNCabout 2 months ago

Another cuck pimping his wife.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 2 months ago

Thats funny.

...watch in the warmth of a house.

scaryoutcomescaryoutcomeabout 2 months ago

A cock that is over 10 inches? Oh Ok

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

The story WAS written by a 5th grader, right? Nobody speaks like this after Grade school! Awful writing makes for a 1* checkmark.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous