Truth or Dare

Info
Kiss her? Damn right I'll kiss her, and more if you let me!
103 words
4.22
48.8k
16
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
1,240 Followers



The office Christmas party! Everyone is letting their hair down, getting drunk and generally behaving badly while playing silly teenage kissing games.

This isn't Xyta's scene at all and is eagerly looking for an excuse to escape . . . until you arrive. Not only has she been waiting for you, but now you're here, Xyta has the chance to talk to you. Y'know, if she can get over her nerves long enough to try.

Lucky for her, you're more than willing to take the initiative . . .



*/*\*
All backing music from YouTube Music library, no attribution required.
SFX: freesound.org

--:--
--:--
1.0
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
1,240 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
Andygorn2Andygorn2about 5 years ago
08,03.19 - Thanks Xyta

Hi Xyta, Thanks, I hope they will give you some ideas for hot follow-up adventures to share here. I think it would be great to hear about Xyta and her new friend at either end of a double dildo in their vaginas as they kiss passionately with deep tongues. Her roommate fully lubes up their bottoms, before sliding a double dildo into each of their arses (so that both girls are filled and delightfully stretched in both ways) before she inserts the other ends into her own pussy and bottom. Working Xyta between them, she is a quivering wreck with no energy left, but they still don't stop and she has to lie their and take their exquisite penetrations until her orgasms reach double figures. Does any of that sound like fun?

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteover 5 years agoAuthor
AddieBrown 12/28/18

Hmm. Apply for the Office of Midnyte Tales of course. I'm sure we could find a suitable . . . position for you. ;-)

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteover 5 years agoAuthor
ShySiren 12/28/18

Oh, so glad you liked this hon. Thank you for the kind words.

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteover 5 years agoAuthor
Ms. Mirror Image 12/25/18

D'aww, so pleased you enjoyed the piece. You're not the first to say this is close to fantasy fulfilling fodder. That makes me so happy.

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteover 5 years agoAuthor
Andygorn2 12/21/18

Hehee, I really enjoy reading your little follow-ups, hon. Such a wicked imagination you have!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Lesbian's Reality Altering Ring 01 A lesbian loses her cherry to her mind-controlled mother.in Mind Control
Trophies Ed uses device to decorate his home with lively trophies.in Mind Control
Smartphone Spellbook Ch. 01 Ethan finds a new phone.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Alpha Eyes Ch. 01 Dilan's eyes turn his therapist into a mindless plaything.in Mind Control
Vox Dominus Pt. 01 Accidental master + insatiable slave = total campus conquest.in Mind Control
More Stories