All Comments on 'Truth or Dare'

by Xyta_Midnyte

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Andygorn2Andygorn2over 5 years ago
One of the best audios

Wow, Xyta, you knocked it out of the park with this one. After straightening themselves up, Xyta is asked by her handsome boss to come and discuss her next promotion, but she turns him down when her new lover drags her home (without needing much persuading). There, she shares Xyta with her roommate; a very tall exotic Arabian-French girl who has a full bushy pussy who commands Xyta to lose her tongue in for the next half hour. Meanwhile, the office girl pulls out massage oil,. lube and an assortment of toys and has her wicked way with Xyta's sensitised, writhing body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ms. Mirror image

I feel like you just voiced of one of my fantasy day dreams! This is so cute and I love every second of this. Wonderful work as always Xyta. If I could be kissed like that, I would be a happy woman ;)

NostalgicWallflowerNostalgicWallflowerover 5 years ago
Shy Siren

This...

Was...

AMAZING!!!!

Miss Xyta, you have outdone yourself yet again. Wow!

Thank you for this one.

AddieBrownAddieBrownover 5 years ago
In-between jobs as of next Tuesday...

...which office should apply to for a shot at some Xyta-way?

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteover 5 years agoAuthor
Andygorn2 12/21/18

Hehee, I really enjoy reading your little follow-ups, hon. Such a wicked imagination you have!

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteover 5 years agoAuthor
Ms. Mirror Image 12/25/18

D'aww, so pleased you enjoyed the piece. You're not the first to say this is close to fantasy fulfilling fodder. That makes me so happy.

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteover 5 years agoAuthor
ShySiren 12/28/18

Oh, so glad you liked this hon. Thank you for the kind words.

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteover 5 years agoAuthor
AddieBrown 12/28/18

Hmm. Apply for the Office of Midnyte Tales of course. I'm sure we could find a suitable . . . position for you. ;-)

Andygorn2Andygorn2about 5 years ago
08,03.19 - Thanks Xyta

Hi Xyta, Thanks, I hope they will give you some ideas for hot follow-up adventures to share here. I think it would be great to hear about Xyta and her new friend at either end of a double dildo in their vaginas as they kiss passionately with deep tongues. Her roommate fully lubes up their bottoms, before sliding a double dildo into each of their arses (so that both girls are filled and delightfully stretched in both ways) before she inserts the other ends into her own pussy and bottom. Working Xyta between them, she is a quivering wreck with no energy left, but they still don't stop and she has to lie their and take their exquisite penetrations until her orgasms reach double figures. Does any of that sound like fun?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXyta_Midnyte@Xyta_Midnyte
Hey, I'm Xyta (Zee-taah), purveyor of sensual voice acting and erotic storytelling. Regular, exclusive audios may be found at: patreon.com/xytamidnyte fansly.com/XytaMidnyte xytamidnyte.gumroad.com/ For custom/personalised audio work contact via Literotica's feedback form to...