Truth Or Dare: All Girls Game Pt. 01

Story Info
All of the rooster teeth girls play a game.
2.5k words
2.25
7.8k
3
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All the characters portrayed in the story are above 18 years old.

It was a beautiful day at the Achievement Hunter Office. All of the ladies were sitting in chairs, on sofas, or on the floor. Barbara Dunkelman's eyes widened as she thought of a fun game.

"Hey guys," she said. "Who wants to play a game?"

Ashley Jenkins, Barbara's friend, and co-worker smiled.

"I'm down with it," she said. "What about the rest of you?"

The rest of the rooster teeth girls agreed. Barbara was smiling.

"The game is called Truth Or Dare," she stated. "Basically, I am going to spin this bottle here to see who I ask the question. If they pick Truth, then they must answer any question truthfully. If they pick Dare, they can either accept the dare or push it to another person. Understand?"

The girls all nodded and Barbara started the game.

"Okay," she said. "Let's spin the bottle." She spun the bottle and it began spinning around. It began to slow down and when it came to a stop, it was pointing at Kara Eberle. "Okay Kara," Barbara said. "Truth Or Dare?"

Kara paused for a few moments and then spoke.

"I choose Truth," she said, not wanting to start the game by choosing a dare. Barbara's eyes gleamed with wickedness.

"Well then," Barbara said. "Honestly, do you want me to shove a finger in your asshole and fingerfuck you till the game ends?"

All the other girls gasped and turned to Kara. She smiled and nodded.

"Yes," she said. "I do. Plunge your middle finger inside my ass. Fingerfuck my ass. Make it yours forever. Please shove it in and make me scream."

Barbara nodded and slipped her hand down Kara's pants and slipped her finger into her backdoor. Kara moans as Barbara's and her friends looked on.

"So, who's next to spin the bottle," Barbara asked as she plunged her finger in and out of Kara's backdoor. Ashley Jenkins threw her hands up.

"I guess I'll go," she said, spinning the bottle. There was a deep silence in the room, beside Kara's moaning from her backside being fingerfucked. The bottle spun around and around until it stopped and pointed at Elyse Willems.

"Well Elyse," Ashley said. "Truth Or Dare." Elyse was not going to be a wimp like Kara. She was a tough one.

"Dare," she said with a smirk on her face. Ashley grinned wickedly as she unbuttoned her own pants and unzipped her jeans.

"I dare you to come over here on your hands and knees and suck my cock," Ashley said. At that moment, Elyse began sucking on Ashley's cock and deepthroating it. Barbara was getting turned on by the view.

"Okay," she said. "Who's next? Mariel, why don't you go." Mariel spun the bottle and it landed on Hannah McCarthy.

"Hannah," she said. "Truth Or Dare." Hannah hesitated before a deep breath.

"Dare," she said. Hannah smiled and walked up to Mariel.

"I dare you to pull down my pants and panties, shove your face between my buttcheeks and toss my salad," she said. Mariel agreed and began to perform the dare, causing Hannah to moan. Barbara was getting more turned on by the outcomes.

"Who's next," she said. "Arryn Zech, Lindsay Jones, Ellie Main, Jessica Vasami. Do one of you want to go next?"

Lindsay spun the bottle. She couldn't believe how naughty her friends were being. She watched as Barbara worked her middle finger in and out of Kara's rear entry, Elyse was blowing Ashley Jenkins non-stop, and Mariel and Hannah were playing with each other, tossing each other's salads. Lindsay knew that they had done the rules wrong, but she couldn't stop them now. She began spinning the bottle while hoping it would land on either Arryn or Jessica. Her eyes widened with shock and fear when the bottle stopped, pointing at Ellie Main.

"Fuck it," she said. "Truth Or Dare." She waited for about 20 seconds before Ellie responded.

"Dare," she said with a glint in her eye. She had a plan for the four of them. She hoped that Lindsay had the same plan in mind. Lindsay smiled and walked over to the couch where Ellie, Arryn, and Jessica were sitting.

"I dare to shove your cock into Jessica's ass while I do the same to Arryn," she said. Barbara couldn't believe how fast it was working. The 10 of them were all fucking each other's partners.

"Now this," she said as she plowed Kara's ass with her cock. "This is a great game of Truth Or Dare. Lindsay fucking Arryn, Ellie fucking Jessica, Mariel fucking Hannah, Ashley fucking Elyse, and me fucking Kara. Best Rooster Teeth Lesbian Orgy ever. Let's form a star and fuck our five little horny fucktoys."

Lindsay, Ellie, Mariel, Ashley, and Barbara get into position as the points of a five-pointed star. Their bodies being the outer points, the fucktoys being the inner points, and their arms being the lines of the star. Barbara moaned softly as she placed her hands on Kara's hips. "Oh fuck," she moaned as she bucked hard against Kara's backside. "This is the most amazing game of truth or dare ever, wouldn't you guys agree?"

"Fuck Barbara," Mariel said. "I love fucking Hannah's ass. How is yours, Lindsay?"

"Like I'm fucking a velvet robe," Lindsay said as she pounded Arryn's ass. "This is amazing."

Ellie and Ashley moaned as they plowed their partners. Ellie loved Jessica's ass so much and she couldn't believe how tight it was.

Elyse moaned and whimpered in overwhelming pleasure as Ashley nailed her ass.

The intense pleasure began to build more until it popped like a balloon. Barbara came inside Kara's ass, Lindsay came inside Arryn's ass, Ellie came inside Jessica's ass, Mariel came inside Hannah's ass, and Ashley came inside Elyse's ass. After a few minutes, as their orgasms subsided, the 5 girls slowly withdrew their cocks from the asses they had fucked. Once they were removed, the girls who were assfucked, began to suck on the cocks that were just in their bums. After a few minutes, Kara popped Barbara's cock out of her mouth.

"You love me Barbara, don't you?" Kara asked her.

"Of course," Barbara told her.

Kara then leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. Barbara turned her face to Kara's and she planted her own lips onto hers. Kara was kissing her hard on the mouth and she felt Kara's fingers inching closer to the head on Barbara's cock. Kara opened her mouth and slid her tongue into Barbara's mouth. Barbara was weakly trying to fight it, but she eventually opened her mouth and their tongues met.

Kara tugged on the belt of Barbara's jeans and the material parted. Her cock was raging hard now and Kara looked down at the hard-on.

"I want you Barbara," Kara told her.

Barbara's head was spinning now. Her 28 year old co-worker had grown up over the last year. She had noticed Kara's body had been filling out. Kara got up on her knees and pulled her shirt and bra off. Barbara nearly gasped. Kara's tits were larger than her own and her nipples were pink and hard. She slid her shorts off to reveal her sweet pussy.

Kara pulled the jeans away from Barbara's body. They were now facing each other totally naked. Kara pushed Barbara back with her hands and Barbara landed on her back. Kara climbed over top of her and took Barbara's raging member in her hand. She slid the cock in between her large tits and then squeezed her breasts around the swollen pole.

She worked her tits up and down Barbara's cock. Barbara thought she was going to pop soon if Kara kept that up. The veins were popping out of her erect member. After a few minutes of this, Kara slid down and got over my cock. She rubbed her wet pussy up and down my pole.

"Do you love me still, Barbara?"

Barbara shook her head yes, weakly. That was all Kara needed to see. She lifted her hips up and got directly over the head of Barbara's mushroom. Kara then lowered herself onto Barbara. Barbara placed her hands on Kara's hips as if to guide her down. Barbara was totally out of it now. Not thinking of what was happening between them or the others. Kara's pussy was tight. It took some minutes, but then she broke through Kara's virgin hole.

Kara let out a scream as she sunk all the way down to the root of Barbara's shaft. She just lost it and brought her hips up to meet Kara's hungry hole. They went at it. Barbara fucked Kara's pussy with long, deep strokes. Kara slammed down onto Barbara's cock as hard as she could. Barbara knew that she wouldn't last long if they kept up at this pace.

Kara had her head thrown back and she was riding Barbara like a wild bull. Barbara told her that she was getting close to cumming and that she should pull out of her.

"No Barbara, I want your cum in me," she moaned. "Fill my cunt with your cum."

Time was running out and Barbara just couldn't make myself pull out. A few more minutes and she felt her nuts pinch. She drove her cock into Kara up to the hilt and blew her first load into Kara's belly. When Kara felt Barbara's hot cum hitting the inside of her belly, she screamed. She began cumming along with me. We just went wild on each other, spraying cum all over.

Barbara fucked Kara for many more minutes until she felt herself getting soft. She soon pulled out of Kara and we fell onto the floor in each other's arms.

I love you Barbara, that was so hot!" Kara told her. Suddenly, they heard moans coming from around the room. Barbara and Kara noticed that their friends were now also fucking each other, each in a different position. Lindsay was fucking Arryn's pussy doggie style, Ellie was fucking Jessica's pussy with Jessica's legs on Ellie's shoulders, Mariel was fucking Hannah's pussy reverse cowgirl position, and Ashley was fucking Elyse's pussy rear entry position.

Barbara's head was swimming. She had just blew a load of her baby-making seed into her fellow RWBY actress's hot pussy. What was she thinking? Kara reached down and was stroking Barbara's spent cock with her hand. Barbara didn't think it was possible, but her cock was getting hard once more. Kara's eyes grew big. She asked Barbara if they could do it again. She was too far gone to stop now.

Barbara laid Kara on her back and slid in between her thighs. Barbara took her own cock in her hand and slid the head across Kara's oozing pussy. She thought Kara would jump up off the bed. She was so excited. Barbara eased the head of her cock inside Kara once more and fed her the entire length. They were soon fucking each other hard once more. As they fucked, their friends cheered them on as they themselves fucked.

Barbara lowered her mouth and began to bite on Kara's little, cute, erect nipples.

Oh God Barbara, yes, suck on them!" Kara was besides herself now.

Barbara drove her cock in all the way. She was deep inside Kara's pussy. She circled her shaft around, hitting Kara's hot pussy walls. Barbara just couldn't believe she was fucking her best friend like this. Kara needed Barbara's cock in the worst way and she was plowing it into Kara's young pussy. She lifted Kara's legs up to get deeper and kept driving her own cock into Kara. Their pubic bones were hitting hard together.

Barbara was fucking her so hard that her balls were made a loud slapping noise against Kara's ass cheeks.

"SLAP, SLAP, SLAP."

That was all Barbara could hear from their lovemaking. Barbara didn't think it was possible but she felt she was close to cumming again. She told Kara she was close and Kara said she wanted to cum together with her.

Barbara let out a loud moan and she blew her nut seed into Kara once more. Kara lost it also and squirted all over Barbara's crotch. It was unbelievably hot sex. Kara told Barbara that she could feel Barbara's hot load traveling deep in her belly. Barbara kept fucking Kara until there was no more cum in her tank.

They had to lie there for a long time. They kissed and Kara told Barbara she wanted her again and again. Barbara tried to get her head straight. She just blew two loads of cum into Kara's young pussy. She had used no protection. Barbara knew it was too late to worry about it now. All she knew was that her boyfriend Trevor Collins wasn't due for two more days and that Kara and her would be fucking until he showed up.

Barbara was right. They must have spent hours on the couch together for the next two days. She took Kara in every position possible. She rode Barbara again and Barbara mounted her from behind. Kara sucked on Barbara's cock and Barbara went down on her pussy repeatedly. All Barbara knew is that there was no going back now. Her sex life with Trevor had been going downhill for the past year, but she no longer cared, now that Kara and her were sharing their bodies with each other.

Barbara only worried that she might have made her fellow RWBY actress pregnant. Only time will tell and then, Barbara will have to deal with it then. Until that happens, Kara can't go long without Barbara's cock being buried in her pussy.

At that very moment, Lindsay was creaming Arryn's pussy doggie style, Ellie was unloading her cum into Jessica's pussy with Jessica's legs on Ellie's shoulders, Mariel pumping her load into Hannah's pussy reverse cowgirl position, and Ashley was seeding Elyse's pussy rear entry position.

The 10 girls were all exhausted from the lovemaking they just had. They all got dressed up again before saying goodbye to Kara and Barbara. Once all of their friends were gone, Kara turned to Barbara and kissed her lips.

"That was the best sex I've ever had," she said. "Ready for another round?

Barbara nodded and led Kara off to her office.

To Be Continued.

Disclaimer: If you want to see what happens next for all 10 girls together, follow the Truth Or Dare Series.

If you want to see what happens next for Kara and Barbara, follow The Love Between Two Friends Ch. 01: Kara and Barbara.

If you want to see what happens next for Lindsay and Arryn, follow The Love Between Two Friends Ch. 01: Lindsay and Arryn.

If you want to see what happens next for Ellie and Jessica, follow The Love Between Two Friends Ch. 01: Ellie and Jessica.

If you want to see what happens next for Hannah and Mariel, follow The Love Between Two Friends Ch. 01: Hannah and Mariel.

If you want to see what happens next for Ashley and Elyse, follow The Love Between Two Friends Ch. 01: Ashley and Elyse.