Truth Or Dare Celebrity Gameshow Ep. 02

Story Info
A Scott presents, R Stevens, L Whitmore, S Solomon, D McCall.
2.7k words
4.35
4.3k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrmark83
mrmark83
162 Followers

After the success of the first episode of Truth or Dare Extreme, the tv channel were getting loads of requests from female celebrities wanting to be on the show. The execs couldn't believe it. Their list was growing. They also decided to change the presenters as well. One person who they felt fit the bill was Alex Scott, the ex professional female footballer. She had been wanting to broaden her presenting skills and jumped at the chance for this show.

They picked some names out of a bucket and ended up with a decent batch.

The stage was set. The lights were down. The guests were in place. Alex was excited. She was wearing a black dress that was quite short and didn't leave much to the imagination. Her cleavage was pushed up tight and the top of her areola could even be seen.

Alex opened the show. "Welcome to the second episode of Truth or Dare Extreme. I'm your host Alex Scott. Let's introduce our guests tonight. First up, she was every young boys wank fest in the early 90's, it's Rachel Stevens". The audience whooped and cheered. "Next, no one can understand a word she says which doesn't matter anyway as she loves a cock in her mouth, it's Laura Whitmore!". Everyone was laughing and impressed with how easily Alex had taken to presenting this show.

"Our third guest is what people like to call a MILF. For anyone who doesn't know what that means, you just have to look at her, it's Davina McCall!" Last but by no means least, she has the biggest and whitest teeth in Essex, she talks like a common whore but boy does she look like she loves a cock, it's Stacey Solomon!"

The audience were now going crazy as the ladies they had on the show tonight. Alex was given some free reign tonight and could add some bits in where she felt fit. She asked each lady to step forward one at a time to show off their attire for the night.

First was Rachel, she knew the blokes would be ogling her and didn't want to give away too much so she decided to go for an all in one outfit that was tight fitting and showed off all her curves and you could clearly see she had no underwear on, top or bottom. She gave a little twirl, flicked her hair, smiled at the camera and made her way back.

Next was Laura. She had decided to go for the Britney Spears school girl look and, with her hair in pig tails, had a white shirt which was tied together under her breasts, revealing her cleavage and her midriff. Considering she had recently had a baby, she still had her figure. She also had a short plaid skirt, knee high socks and pumps. She also gave a twirl and then a leg flick to the camera as she walked back.

Davina walked out to the front, the most confident. She had decided to wear a full length dress but with a slit all the way up her thigh to her hips. She flashed her leg to everyone and walked back like she was on a cat walk.

Lastly was Stacey. She seemed a bit nervous which was surprising for her. However, her outfit wasn't much of it. She was wearing just a bra and Kylie Minogue style hot pants. She looked a treat.

After they had all shown themselves off it was time for the game to start. "Before the show, to decide who went first, instead of tossing a coin, they tossed themselves off. The one who came first goes first and that was......surprisingly Stacey! So Stacey, please come over and spin the wheel." She walked gingerly to the truth or dare wheel, gave it a spin. Everyone watched eagerly. As it slowed down, Stacey was nervous. "You have landed on......Truth! So your question Stacey is this. How many cocks have you had inside you at one time? Remember if you don't give us an answer within 10 seconds, there is a forfeit."

Stacey thought about it for a second and remembered when she was younger she was classed as the Essex bike. "Let's see, there was one night when I got really drunk and ended up at a house party. Let's just say things got a bit frisky. I managed to fuck every guy there and at one point I had 2 cocks in my pussy, one in my ass, 2 in my mouth and one in each hand. So, if you include the ones in my hands, that's 7 at once!"

There was gasps and cheers all around as Stacey beamed with pride when answering.

"Wow, the rumours are true then Stacey, you really are a slut!" Alex said.

"Next up we have Laura. Now Laura, a lot of people believe you to be a prude. Is that why you decided to do this show?" Alex asked her.

"Pretty much Alex, I wanted people to see a different side to me, hopefully it will help me earn 'better' job roles" Laura said with a wink. "Ok Laura, it's your turn to spin the wheel." Laura made her way over to the wheel and gave it a good spin. After a few spins round it finally landed on dare. Without being asked Laura stepped across to the dare wheel and gave it a bigger spin. It went around for a good minutes until it finally stopped. Alex read out the dare. "Laura, your dare is to wank off each guy behind these screens in under a minute and catch their cum in the bucket provided. There are 3 guys for you. If you fail this challenge, there will be a forfeit at the end."

Laura couldn't believe she was having to wank off random guys on TV. She didn't class herself a prude but never really even wanked off her husband Iain as she preferred his cock in her pussy.

She interlocked her fingers and flipping them forward, gave them a click. She got down on her knees and as the buzzer went, spat on her hand and furiously began to wank off the first guy. It didn't take long for him to cum and she caught the cum in the bucket then manoeuvred over to the next guy. His cock was longer but thinner and she had no problem wrapping her hand around it. It took a bit longer this time but finally she caught his cum in the bucket. She made her way over to the last guy and looked up at the clock. 30 seconds left she thought to herself, this is easy. As she stared at his size she couldn't believe it. It was at least 10 inches long and just as thick. She had trouble wrapping her hand around it which made it difficult to wank him off properly. She kept looking up at the clock as it reached 10 seconds and the audience started counting down. She was furiously going at him now with 2 hands but still nothing. As the clock hit zero she couldn't believe it. She really thought this would be easy.

"Come on Laura, you can't leave the man on edge like that." Alex said as she got down on her knees, took him in her mouth and began to suck him off. This didn't take long as she stepped back and held the bucket up to catch a lot of cum. Alex stood up and straightened herself up. "So Laura, as you failed your dare it is forfeit time. You have to drink the bucket of cum of the three guys." Laura was shocked. Luckily the first 2 guys didn't give up too much cum but the third guy seem to release a lot. She knew she had no choice, took the bucket and began to swift it down. There was now cum dripping down the sides of her lips but she managed to drink it all. Her stomach was churning a bit but she didn't want to be sick on TV so made her way back to the stand.

"Well now wasn't that a treat. I hope all you guys and girls haven't cum too quickly as there is plenty more left where that came from!"

"Next up it's Rachel." Lots of whoops and cheers came from the audience. After seeing what happened, she nervously mad her way to the truth board but her spin was pretty tame and it landed on dare straight away. She slowly walked over to the dare board and gave it a spin. When it stopped Alex read it out. "You will be tied to this bed naked and spread eagle and you have to choose one of the other girls to get you however they choose. The quicker you cum, the sooner it will be over." So many thoughts were running through Rachel's head now. The main one being that she has always struggled to cum, even with the best will in the world using her fingers it never seems to hit the spot. "Well Alex, as much as I would love one of these girls to do it for me, I was wondering if you would do me the honour." Rachel has had a thing for Alex for a while and that was one f the main reasons for coming on the show. Before Alex had a chance to say no, the producers were in her ear telling her it was in her contract that she had to get involved in the show.

Alex nodded as Rachel stripped off, revealing her pert tits and freshly shaven pussy which was already glistening. She laid down on the bed that was brought out, got in position as 2 naked prop guys stood over her and secured her to the bed. Alex decided it was only fair if she was naked as well and quickly stripped out of her clothing.

Rachel knew it were take her a while to cum but wasn't bothered as she was excited to have Alex play with her.

Alex began by kissing Rachel's neck, making her way down between her breasts. The overhead camera had zoomed in closely now as Alex took a nipple in her mouth and teased the other one between her fingers. Rachel let out a moan and squirmed under her body. The position Alex was in, her ass was in the air and the camera got a great view. She now switched nipples and kept this up for a few minutes as she moved further down kissing every inch of her body. With Rachel's legs already spread it was easy access to her pussy as she guided her tongue over Rachel's swollen clit. She sucked on it for a good five minutes as Rachel let out another moan. It was killing her not to be able to touch her back.

Alex's tongue was now deep in Rachel's pussy, tasting all her juices as her fingers made their way underneath and found her asshole. Without warning, Alex pushed a finger inside. Rachel had never had anything in there before as she hated the thought of it but this was really turning her on now. All of a sudden her body started to tense and a wave of ecstasy came over her. She was actually cumming, not just that but her juices were flowing underneath her and Alex was lapping them up.

After a few minutes, Alex got up from the bed, smiling while wiping her lips as Rachel just laid there, spent.

With Rachel still recovering and slowly getting dressed and moving back to the stage with the other girls, Alex called Davina forward. After seeing what just happened she seems a little weary. She made her way to the wheel and gave it a spin. When it finally stopped there were massive cheers all around. It had landed on the special section, just labelled 'Extreme'.

"Well Davina, what are the chances of this. You have landed on the Extreme section and this means you have to both answer a truth question and also fulfil an extreme dare. So, your question is this.......you have encountered a lot of celebrities during your career, who is the most famous person you have had a sexual encounter with. Describe it to us."

Davina didn't need to think long about this. "Well Alex, it was a few years ago when I split from my ex and I wanted to start enjoying myself again. I felt free. It was a night when I was on The Jonathan Ross Show and one of his guests was none other than Iron Man himself, Robert Downey Jr. The show went along like normal but it was after the show in the green room. We were all there having a few drinks when RDJ came over to talk to me. He had to get close as there was music playing so couldn't really hear. He asked me to come back to his dressing room and excused himself to the bathroom. After a few minutes I couldn't believe what I saw. He came out dressed like Iron Man but with a difference.

There was a section cut out in front and his cock was standing to attention. 'Now you get to meet the real Iron Man' was all he said to me. I couldn't take my eyes off it as he walked over to me, flipped me around, lifted my dress up, pulled my panties down and shove that thing inside me without warning. Let's just say they don't call him Iron Man for nothing. He could go for a good few hours. We didn't change position. He held me there in place and just kept fucking me until finally he shot his load deep inside me. There was so much cum it was spilling out of me. I have never been fucked like that in all my life. And then he pulled out and just headed back to the bathroom. All he said to me was 'You can go now' and that was it, I never heard from him again."

The whole studio was in awe listening to the story and pure silence. After a minute or so, everyone cheered as they enjoyed the story and also remembered what was to come next.

"Thanks for that fantastic story Davina, you have got me all hot and bothered in between my legs. Now it's time to spin the dare wheel." Davina moved over to the wheel and gave it a spin. As it stopped Alex took a look. "Well Davina, let's see what you have landed on. Your dare tonight is......you will be hogtied to this machine and fucked with this extreme dildo. Each one of us will have a go with the speed control and see who can make you cum the fastest."

2 half naked prop guys rolled out a machine, took Davina's arms and led her over stripped her and out her in position with some hesitation. As the extreme dildo was lined up, each one of them took the controls. Rachel was up first and was quite gentle with Davina, clearly feeling a bit sorry for her and stopped after a couple of minutes before she even had a chance to enjoy it.

Next up was Laura, who gave it a bit more of a go and increased the speed to x5. Davina was squirming and moaning now and losing control of her body. Stacey grabbed the control from Laura's hand and cranked it up even more, it was now on x8. This was starting to send Davina over the edge. She could feel an orgasm building as the dildo fucked her pussy rotten.

Alex then too the control and cranked it to the highest, x15. Davina begged for it to stop but no one listened. All of a sudden her body was shuddering and did something it had never done before, her pussy started squirting and shot so far it hit all the girls who were standing together. She had never had an orgasm like it in her life. Her body was spent but the contraption didn't stop. It kept going and going as Alex closed out the show, leaving the dildo on her.

"And that's the end of the show. Thanks for joining us and hopefully we will be back soon!" They all waved and then turned back to Davina who was still being ducked by the machine and was about to pass out as the camera zoomed in on her throbbing, dripping pussy and then cut to the credits.

mrmark83
mrmark83
162 Followers