Truth or Dare Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He doesn't turn his head, instead keeping his gaze fixed gallantly on my injury. "Does it hurt?"

"A bit. It's stopped bleeding, though."

As I look at him curiously, he asks, "Can you turn a bit more, into the sun? I wanna make sure no bits of thorn got inside."

I follow his instruction. Water laps gently just below my knees, and I spread them just a little to brace in case of any harder wave. Dion kneels down, his head right next to my hip, fully eye-level with my groin. He examines the cut closely, running a finger up alongside it and pulling gently against the wound. I hiss and he apologetically pats my leg, fingers inches from my pussy. I'm getting wet again, and tingles are running up my back. Fuck, I just want him to touch me.

You're a degenerate. He's just trying to check if you're okay.

I look down at him. At the same time, his head swiftly tilts up, and our eyes meet. He pauses, then nods. "You're good."

"Good."

He doesn't move. I swallow noisily.

"That's twice now I've shown you my, um..." I pat my pussy, making the modesty scrap flap. "You're gonna start thinking I'm a pervert."

He's about to reply when there's some splashing and Sophie re-enters the fray. She has a slightly odd expression, probably because my brother is currently kneeling next to his bottomless sister, a hand on her hip, while she's holding her torn swimming bottoms in front of her with enough of a gap that he could very definitely see her mound if he tried.

"Just checking my cut," I say.

"Ah. Right, here." She holds out the bikini, or at least a collection of fabric and string that I assume to be one. When I don't move, she giggles at my bewildered expression. "Never done strings before?"

"Never done bikini bottoms before."

"Really? But you shaved your--I mean you... you just seem like..." She gives up trying to rephrase and puts her hands on my shoulders, and spins me around. "Dion, can you head back to the towels and make sure they're still spread out?"

In my peripheral vision I see him bend to the side. "They're still out, I can see them from here."

"I mean I guess you could stay and watch your sister change..."

"Ah, I see. Yes, no, I... wouldn't want to do that. I'll rearrange the towels a bit."

Sophie giggles again as he leaves. "He's funny."

"He is."

"Caring too, considering he was willing to get that close to you when you were... you know, half-naked."

"Yeah. Like I said before, we're pretty protective of each other."

Even though I'm facing away from her, I can feel her gaze on the back of my neck. Then her hand, holding the undone bikini bottom, appears next to me. "Step in, and I'll handle the strings."

I awkwardly half-crouch as I slide the bottoms between my legs and pull them up, then hand her two of the strings.

"Okay, good start, just, um... maybe try turning it the other way around, you've got it inside-out."

"Huh? Oh, duh. Also hey, stop looking at my butt," I add when I realise she'd only have been able to tell by looking at the material between my legs. I flip it around so the cutesy pink-striped pattern is on the outside now, then hand her the strings again. She has to stand close to me to pull the strings at each side tight, and I'm terribly conscious of her voluptuous bosom pressing into my back.

"Normally you'd tie one end first before you step into it and adjust," she explains as her deft fingers work the strings into a sturdy yet elegant knot. "Hang on, that's not sitting quite right, let me just..." I jump when she suddenly encircles her left arm around me, squeezing me in a tight hug. I guess she's better able to adjust the knot like this, but her forearm is pushing against my boob now and my butt is squishing into her hip, and I can only imagine what it looks like from the shore. Dion better not be watching us right now.

She finally lets go, though since only one side's done the other half falls back down. At least our butt-to-hip contact prevents it from falling all the way this time. "Alright, you want to do the other one, or...?"

I pinch the loose strings between my fingers and stare down at them. "I... wasn't really paying attention when you did the other one, sorry."

"No worries! I'll do it again." She seems a little too gleeful at that. Probably feels like some kind of helpful big sister helping out her naïve charge. She wraps her arm around me again, the other way this time, and seems to take even longer fixing the knot in place. I can feel her heartbeat through her breast, against my back.

"...And there, done! You look gorgeous, babe."

I'm about to tell her not to call me that when she suddenly leans around and plants a big kiss on my cheek, then flips the bikini top over my shoulder. "May as well wear the whole outfit now, right? And you can keep it, as an apology for not properly warning you about the thorny patch."

I sigh. May as well, really. Keeping my back to her, I pull off my own bikini top and slide my arms through the ridiculously-thin straps of hers. Sophie grabs the strings and starts tying before I can even ask her to.

Dion's got an odd expression on his face when he returns. I feel at least slightly victorious that it's me he's looking at now, not Sophie, but it's not exactly a gaze of lust.

"What?" I ask him.

"No, nothing. Just... never pictured you in something like that before."

"I'd hope not!" Sophie giggles, and sits on her towel. Somehow, other than a light dusting of sand on her pretty feet, she's completely clean. I, on the other hand, possibly thanks to ungracefully falling out of the water on the way up here, am covered in sand from ankle to hip. At least I managed to keep it mostly out of my cut.

"Deal with it," I tell him. "I'm pretending to be sexy today."

"Don't gotta pretend, it looks great, girl," Sophie chimes in. "Now come on, what're we gonna do? Swimming's out, rolling around in the sand is out, drinking's out..."

Dion looks at me, a thought behind his eyes.

I look back at him. I shake my head. Don't you dare.

"Actually," Dion says. "I have a game."

I swear to god, Dion. Not now, not with her.

"Yeah?" Sophie asks, eyes wide and sparkling.

"Ever heard of Truth or Dare?"

12