All Comments on 'Truth or Dare on a Wintery Night'

by Roland_Castle

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
76fellow4876fellow48over 2 years ago

It flowed easily and with a singular point of view.

The dictum that we are animals that enjoy physical contact was shown here. Physical sexual contact is the "glue" of group bonding.

The story was well told, well enjoyed and very well envisioned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My only problem with this story is that Alex didn't seem to have a say. It was forced on him. I get that's some of the tension/drama around this, but it doesn't sit right. Plus, Alex seemed to be too much of an observer while his loving girlfriend got lots of action. Other than that, good story.

VeryhardnhornyVeryhardnhornyover 2 years ago

I thought this was a great story. I think I did read the original years ago. When I first saw the title I thought it was the one I had previously read. I fantasise about this type of scenario often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Next time Alex does Nick stick is he going to make him suck his c** down his throat and maybe you can have a juice in there where they have to get each other's at the men have dressed as women and women

anotherfredanotherfredover 2 years ago

Very sexy. I'd love to have friends like this. My only disappointment was when Alex spit out Nick's cum. Since his own cock was still hard, I imagine he would have been turned on enough to swallow it or swap it with someone else in the room. Ah, well; maybe in chapter 2...

olblueyesolblueyesover 2 years ago

i don't like those girls, too pushy for my taste, lolol.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

extremely hot, hope they are snowed in for a couple of days and same sex sleeping arrangements.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your version of the story is excellent. I hope it helps many men and women to get in touch with their own desires!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous