Truth or Dare on a Wintery Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god," I moaned involuntarily. I was going to cum inside another man's mouth and I was going to enjoy it.

Then the iPhone sounded.

Nick let go of my arse, and my dick fell from his lips. The orgasm that had been building had been denied. Nick got back to his feet. Again, our naked bodies were no more than inches apart. Our dicks bumped against each other. Both of us were panting like we had just run a marathon. Acting completely on instinct, I reached up, grabbed the back of Nick's neck and pulled him to my mouth. As we kissed, I could taste the saltiness of my cock on his tongue.

I let go of him, and he crossed back to the other side of the coffee table. I sat down as well. I felt like I was going to explode.

Both Sara and Adele were lying on the floor, spent from cumming whilst watching Nick suck me.

"That was the hottest thing I've ever seen," said Sara. "Where did you learn to suck a dick like that?"

Nick shrugged coyly.

I reached forward and spun the bottle. It settled on Sara. She reached forward and grabbed one of the three dares left in the bowl. She unfolded it and read it aloud.

"Give one person of your choice an orgasm."

She left the dare fall from her fingers to the floor and looked around at the three possible choices. She frowned in concentration.

"Actually, I'll give two of you orgasms. Adele, lie back."

Adele did as she was told. Sara crawled across the floor and between her legs. She gave Adele's slit a long lingering kiss. She then turned to Nick.

"Nick, you can fuck me."

She then turned her head to me.

"Alex, you can watch."

She turned her attention back to the wet pussy in front of her and kissed it again. Adele sighed in contentment. Nick, needing no encouragement, scootched across the floor to my betrothed's exposed cunt. He got up to his knees and lined his rock-hard cock up. With a slow, forceful thrust he pushed his cock into Sara's wet hole. Sara let out a muffled moan. Her mouth was otherwise engaged with licking Adele's swollen clit.

The temptation to start pleasuring myself was huge, but I resisted. I knew that if I began, I would cum almost immediately. I wanted the evening to keep going.

Adele was gazing lustily at Nick while he fucked Sara's cunt.

"How's her pussy? Is she wet for you, baby?"

Adele's dirty talk had an effect on Nick. The speed of his thrusts into my woman increased. Her pussy made a wet squelch as his dick slammed into her. Sara started moaning in Adele's pussy.

"Oh baby, that feels so good. You look so hot with your tongue in me," said Adele.

Behind Sara, Nick's grunts as he fucked her had gotten huskier. He was clearly close to coming. With an anguished groan he pulled his dick from inside Sara and fisted it furiously. His cum arced through the air and landed on Sara's arse and lower back. The sight of Nick shooting his spunk over Sara sent Adele over the edge. With a high-pitched cry, she came. Her right hand grabbed Sara's head and pushed her face against her pussy as she did so.

Moments later, everything was quiet. Adele lay on her back, her face plastered with post-orgasmic bliss. Nick had collapsed onto the floor, exhausted from his own climax. Sara rose to her knees, turned to me and gave me a mock bow. As she did so, she remembered Nick's deposit on her back. She reached around and scooped it up before rubbing it on her tits.

Slowly, the other three returned to their positions around the coffee table. There were now two slips left in the bowl, and so far, I was the only one who had not cum. My dick felt like it would explode at the slightest touch. With a quick glance to check we were all ready, Sara set the bottle spinning. It landed on me.

I paused for a second, before grabbing the one furthest from me. I unfolded it and read out its contents: 'Pleasure the other three for one minute each'.

My mind immediately fixated on one thing: I would have to pleasure Nick. Of course, he had taken my dick into his mouth. It would only be fair to return the favour. But up until this evening, the idea of doing so had never even entered my head.

"Come on, Alex," said Sara.

I realised that both her and Adele had assumed positions on the floor. Nick was struggling to keep the smile off his face. I resolved to start with what I knew, and then build up to sucking my first ever dick.

I moved over to Sara. I went to try and kiss her, but before I could, she grabbed me by the hair and pushed my head down to her smooth pussy. Taking the hint, I started to roughly lick her. Her cunt was sopping from Adele finger fucking her, and Nick literally fucking her. As my tongue rubbed and circled her swollen nub, I pushed two of my fingers inside her. She moaned in appreciation. I slowly established a rhythm between my mouth and fingers, alternating the pressure of my tongue with the vigorous action of my fingers. Sara's juices filled my mouth and smeared across my chin.

Sara's pants and murmurs of appreciation were cut short by the bleep of Adele's iPhone. Sara yelled in frustration as I pulled my face from between her legs. I leant upward and kissed her.

"We can finish this later," I said.

I moved over to Adele. I couldn't pretend I wasn't attracted to her. She had the kind of physique you only saw on models. Everywhere toned and tight, except for her tits, which were full and round. Like Sara, her pussy was completely bald. As I came close, Adele grabbed me by the shoulders and rolled me over on to my back. She then straddled my head and brought herself down to my mouth.

Her pussy lips pushed against my mouth and her clitoris rubbed against my tongue. I looked straight up and all I could see was the curve of her tits and her face contorted in pleasure. As I licked and sucked at her, she raised her head and said something to Nick; I couldn't quite hear it. My vision was filled with the stunning woman pushing her sex into my mouth and demanding to be satisfied. As I hungrily lapped at Adele, I suddenly felt a series of gentle kisses being placed on my dick. Delicate little touches designed to titillate, not stimulate. I knew it was Sara.

Before either of us could climax, the iPhone bleeped once more. Adele eased herself from my face. She leaned down and pressed her mouth to my ear.

"He likes it when you squeeze his balls," she whispered before sitting back down next to me. There was only one person left. As I came up to my knees, I saw Nick reappear from his bedroom. There was something odd about the way he walked. I didn't pay much attention as I couldn't help but look at his dick. Despite fucking and jizzing on Sara, he was now back to full attention. He came to the coffee table.

"Where do you want me?" he said, a slight quiver in his voice. I really didn't know. I swallowed and thought back to all the blowjobs Sara had given me over the years. After a moment's thought, I told him to sit down on the sofa. Nick gingerly walked over and did as instructed. I took a deep breath and followed him. He spread his legs and I got to my knees between them. His erection pointed straight up to the sky.

"Come on, baby. Don't be shy," I heard Sara say behind me. There was nothing for it. I leaned forward and sucked my first dick. I started by giving the head a long kiss, letting my tongue circle the head. I was surprised by the feeling of the head on my lips. Warm, hot and slightly salty. It was...pleasant.

After circling the tip of Nick's dick a few times, I closed my eyes, opened my mouth wider and took as much of him in as possible. He felt huge in my mouth, like I had half his cock in there. Nick groaned in pleasure, and I heard Sara gasp behind me.

After taking a moment to get used to the size of him, I began to bob my head up and down. As I did so, I felt myself taking more and more of him into my mouth. I also felt myself begin to dribble onto Nick's cock. I opened my eyes to see if he had noticed. Nick was looking straight at me. Our eyes met as I mouth-fucked him. His breathing was fast and deep. I wondered if he was going to cum. The thought of him firing his spunk into my mouth caused my dick, iron-hard, to twitch.

I remembered what Adele had whispered in my ear. I reached up and slowly massaged Nick's balls. Nick threw his head back and gasped. I wondered how many erotic fantasies I was fulfilling for him. As I sucked Nick's dick in and out of my mouth, I felt some of his salty pre-cum leak out. I liked it. I realised at that moment that I wanted him to cum in my mouth.

An electronic beeping sounded behind me. The iPhone. Nick grabbed my hair.

"Don't stop," he gasped.

I had no intention of doing so. Someone, presumably Adele, wordlessly turned the phone's alarm off. Everyone wanted Nick and I to reach the natural conclusion of our act.

I picked up the pace. Nick's shaft was now powering into my mouth. My spit was running down his dick and mixing with the residue from Sara's pussy. My hand stayed cupping his balls, squeezing and massaging them.

Nick had thrown his head back and was now panting towards the ceiling. His hand remained tangled in my hair and was pushing my head up and down at the pace he wanted. Despite being on my knees with another man's hard cock buried in my mouth, I felt powerful and sexy. Knowing my fiancée and Nick's girlfriend were watching me pleasure him made it even better.

I suddenly felt Nick's dick throb in my mouth. He let out a strangled cry and I suddenly felt something hot and viscous shoot into my mouth. Nick's dick twitched and spasmed as he spurted his seed into me. Behind me I heard a female voice cry out, also in orgasm. I didn't know if it was Sara or Adele. At that point, I didn't care.

I tried to catch as much of Nick's jizz in my mouth as possible. Despite cumming only a few minutes previously, I was impressed by the amount Nick had put out. Once he stopped squirting, I let his softening dick fall from my lips. I turned to face our female audience. They were both lying on the floor, hands in their pussies. They each looked to be in a post-orgasmic daze.

I went into the kitchen and spat Nick's load into the sink. I helped myself to glass of water and wondered what the hell had gotten into me. My cock was still screaming for release. Maybe I was the only person who wasn't going to climax this evening.

Sara came into the kitchen and pulled me into a long, slow, deep kiss. The taste of Nick's cum was still on my tongue. Sara broke our lip-lock and grinned at me.

"Alex, there's one dare left. Adele and I have decided it's yours."

"Haven't I done enough already?"

"Don't worry, you're going to enjoy this one."

Sara took my hand and led me back into the expansive lounge. I was greeted with the sight of Nick bent over the arm of the sofa I had just blown him on. Adele was behind him, a tube of lube in hand. She squeezed a healthy amount onto her free hand. She put the bottle down, and then gently eased a large purple butt-plug from Nick's arse. I realised why he had been walking funny. While I was licking his girlfriend's pussy, she had told him to go into the bedroom and put the plug in. This evening really had been a set up from the start.

Sara moved behind me and started to gently push me to the sofa.

"Your dare is that you have to fuck someone the group chooses. We voted for Nick."

"What if I don't want to fuck Nick?" I asked.

Sara sniggered, reached around and squeezed my cock. "I think you do, Alex."

She was right.

I reached the sofa. Sara produced a condom and unravelled it onto my prick.

"Nick likes nothing more than being fucked in the ass. Usually it's me with a strap-on," Adele said as she squeezed a fat glob of lube into her hand.

"That's how I found out he wanted you so badly. I asked him who he was fantasising my dick belonged to. Now he gets the real thing."

Adele reached down and smeared the lube over my now-sheathed cock.

"You need to be gentle to start with, but there'll come a point where you can really pound him. And he likes being pounded."

Both girls stepped away, leaving just me and Nick. Him bent over the arm of his sofa, his hole gaping slightly from the butt plug that was so recently inside him; and me, my cock hard as diamond and smeared in lube ready to fuck him.

I stepped behind him and looked at his ass. It was nice. Pale and smooth. Not as shapely as Sara's, but muscular.

"You okay, Nick?" I asked.

"Yeah. You?" he responded.

"I'm fine. Can't believe you never told me you were hot for me."

"I didn't know at the time. I only realised much later."

"Are you sure you want me to do this?"

There was a pregnant pause before he responded.

"Yes."

A strange mood came over me. I wanted to make him work for it.

"Ask me nicely," I said.

Another pause.

"Please, Alex. I want you to do it."

As he spoke, I lined my cock up with his hole. I eased the head of my penis forward and let it lightly graze his puckered skin. Nick whimpered.

"Do what?" I asked.

"Fuck me."

"Fuck you where?"

"I want you to fuck me in the arse."

I think both he and I had had enough. As soon as the last syllable had left his mouth, I pushed the head of my dick into his arsehole. The amount of lube applied to us by Adele meant that on my first thrust a quarter of my cock sank into Nick. He led out a strangled cry, half-joy, half-pain.

I started to fuck him slowly and gently, keeping Adele's instructions in mind. The pressure of his tight hole on my cock felt incredible. I didn't know how long I would last inside him. I looked up at the girls who were sat in each other's arms. Adele's arm lay in Sara's lap, three of her fingers buried inside her snatch. Sara looked at me fucking my friend with lust filled eyes.

"How's his arse, Alex?" asked Sara

"Incredible," I grunted back.

"How does it feel having a real cock in you?" joined in Adele

Nick merely groaned in reply. As if at the sound of Adele's words, Nick's asshole seemed to relax. My cock sank all the way inside of him and I could feel his balls rub up against mine. Nick shouted my name in pleasure.

"Oh, that's it, baby, take all of him. Nick, you can really fuck him now," commanded Adele.

She unwrapped herself from Sara, crawled forward and kissed her boyfriend deep on the lips.

"You want that, don't you baby? You want Alex to fuck you hard, don't you?"

Nick could only nod in response. I needed no further encouragement. I drew back until only the tip of my dick was still inside him, and then pushed the entirety of my shaft deep into him. It was my turn to gasp in pleasure. After being teased all evening, I couldn't contain myself and started hammering my cock into Nick. The sensation was like nothing I had ever experienced before. It was even different to those times I had managed to sweet-talk Sara into trying anal.

As I plunged into Nick, I groaned with pleasure. Adele had moved to the side of the sofa, reached under Nick and was now wanking him in time with my thrusts. Sara was still sat at the other end of the sofa watching her man fuck another man. She had one hand with its fingers up to the knuckle in her cunt while the other was ravishing her clit. The whole scene, combined with the sensation of losing my same-sex virginity was all too much. With a roar, I shot my load into Nick's tight rectum. The feeling of my spunk coating his sphincter sent Nick over the edge as well; he came a third time that evening. A dribble of semen was all he had left to emit after the attention he had received already.

I collapsed back onto the carpet and lay staring at the ceiling. I felt absolutely drained and incredibly satisfied at the same time. Sara lay down next to me. She placed her hand lightly on my chest and kissed me.

"That was the hottest thing I've ever seen," she said.

"Thank you. It felt pretty fucking good," I replied.

"That's good. Because we are definitely doing this again tomorrow."

"Fine by me."

"Great." She kissed me again and made me get up. "Only difference will be tomorrow you're going to be the bottom."

Author's Note: This story is the literary equivalent of a cover version. Years and years ago I read a story that started with a game of truth and dare on a wintery night, and ended with lots of same-sex sex. It was the first time I had read anything with man-on-man fucking and it awoke something in me. It's only now, within the last year, that I have been able to accept and admit that I am bisexual. I've tried to find that story again, but it appears to have fallen off the internet. If you know of it, please let me know.

12