Truth or Dare with My... Mom? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not to mention a great view," I breathed, still pumping myself while staring at her tits. Mom smirked at my quip and rewarded me by giving them a little jiggle. She wasn't being shy about this, even if she was acting coy on occasion.

"Oh, gosh," she said in a contrived, innocent voice, slowly turning around and looking away from me at the larger backyard beyond out deck, and in doing so, presenting me with her wonderful behind while she leaned forward to rest on her hands. Her ass swayed back and forth slowly for me. "Did you hear that noise? It sounded like someone might have been nearby. I certainly hope nobody is creeping on us..."

I didn't even try to hide my groan as I pumped my cock harder and faster. Mom was making me crazy and she knew it. But since she'd kept me rock-hard all morning, she'd clearly decided she owed me a chance to see to my needs, and if showing off her tits and her ass helped get me there, she was willing to do her part. And I was grateful for it.

"Gnnnnn, close, mom..." I panted, feeling my cock swelling in my tight grip.

"Don't worry, baby," she said, standing and backing up toward me just a little, holding her arms wide as if to shield me from the view of others. "Mommy's got you covered. Go ahead."

I grunted and strained, shoving my hips forward and pushing my cock through my fist like it was an incredibly tight pussy. That, and the sight of mom's ass so close was all it took, and I blurted out an exhalation of air as I jacked furiously, ropes of pearly cum lancing out from the tip of my cockhead and lacing mom's shapely back and her taut ass. Mom shivered and I heard her let out a little gasp as she felt the warm cum slathering her and slowly dripping down her back.

I sagged back against the edge of the tub, finally releasing my tool from my fierce grip, and panting heavily. I'd cum so hard that things were almost spinning. Had mom given me a stroke?

"Goodness, Aaron," she said quietly, still facing away from me but looking over her shoulder. "You came so hard and there's so much of it that I can feel it like it's a weight on me. Do you always ejaculate that much?"

I was too tired to reply beyond a weary wave, and mom giggled before she turned around, standing close and assessing me. She looked me up and down, and she seemed pleased. Her eyes lingered on my softening dick for some seconds before she smiled at me, her eyes soft and warm with motherly affection.

"Feel better, baby?" she cooed, as if I hadn't just cum on her back and ass.

"That... that was a good one," I finally managed to say. "I came harder there than I have in some girls. Thanks, mom."

"Well, you're the one who lived up to the dare, so maybe I should be thanking you," she lilted, giving my a little smirk. "And it's been a while since I've had a guy cum that much on me, I admit. Usually it takes a few of them."

I shook my head tiredly, having just learned that my mom was not above a bukkake party, apparently. Whatever. She was awesome.

"And I'm glad the beast has finally gone down," she mentioned, dropping her gaze to my crotch for a moment before smiling into my eyes again. "Because if it was still up, then this would have been very awkward..."

She moved in and wrapped her arms around me, her naked body pressed to mine in a warm embrace. I could feel her tits squashed to my chest, her trim stomach to mine, and she smooth pussy nestling against my now-flaccid cock, slumbering and showing no sign of awakening just yet. I was acutely aware of how she felt against me, though.

I returned the embrace, still leaning back against the edge of the tub, meaning mom was leaning into me. It felt wonderful. I loved this intimacy with her, and I told her.

"I love you, mom," I mumbled.

"I love you too, baby," she whispered, caressing my back. "So much..."

She finally pulled back from the hug, smiling at me, but then turning around to present her back and butt to me, my cum still streaming down her curves and over her cheeks. She looked over her shoulder and tried to see down.

"Goodness," she mused. "I guess I should go and shower, since I don't want all this to clog the filters of the hot tub..."

She smirked at me. "My prodigious little boy. I'm so proud of you."

I watched as she moved over to the edge of the tub and climbed out, skillfully denying me any glimpse of her pussy, but I had a lovely view of her ass and her tits as she got to the deck. She looked back at me again, winked, and blew me a kiss before wiggling back to the house and disappearing inside.

I sagged back against the edge again before sliding down into the water. I went all the way to my neck, just staring off dazedly at the tall fence surrounding our backyard.

I couldn't possibly have anticipated a day as unusual or as amazing as this...

***

An hour later...

I had recovered from my (physical) exertions in the tub, and was now in the kitchen, making coffee and also heating up some leftover lasagna. With as much alcohol as we had been intaking, I thought lots of carbs, cheese, and saucy beef would have stave off the effects of the booze.

I heard mom come into the kitchen, humming to herself and walking up barefoot. I smiled, although I didn't turn around to look at her. She'd been gone for a while, and I was beginning to wonder if something had gone wrong, if we'd gone too far, so I was happy to hear that she sounded cheerful as she came up behind me.

"There's my wonderful, naked boy," she sighed, wrapping her arms around my waist and embracing me. I suppressed a shiver, but then also noticed that she was wearing something- a plush, thick robe. As she pressed in behind me, I felt the material against my bare skin. I guess naked time was over.

"Hey, mom," I said, smiling, loving the feel of her hands caressing up and down my torso, from my abs, to my pecs, and back down. "Gimme a sec here, then I'll go throw on a robe, and we-"

"Oh, no need, baby," she cooed, resting her head between my shoulder blades. "I'm only wearing this robe to warm up a little after the shower. I'll be out of it again soon enough."

"You got cold?" I asked, still fiddling with the lasagna. "We shouldn't have run out of hot water that easily."

"Oh, no," mom said, shaking her head while keeping it against me. "I... at the end of the shower, I turned the water as cold as I could handle it for as long as I could stand it."

"Cold shower, hm?" I mused, smirking. "Had to purge some heat?"

"Oh, I took care of that, I assure you," she murmured, nuzzling me. "Hardcore. But then I did a cold douse, just to liven up my jellied nerves. It's been a very... stimulating morning."

"It has, hasn't it?" I agreed. "Certainly different."

"And you're still okay with it all, baby?" she asked, a gossamer strand of nervousness running through her tone. You wouldn't hear it if you didn't know her.

"Mom," I said, pausing in my preparations and holding still. "I am so very okay with it."

"Hold on..." she said, stepping back slightly. "Turn around, Aaron."

I complied, and when I turned around, mom had shed her robe, leaving her as naked as myself. By the time I'd fixed my gaze on her, she'd moved in and her body pressed to mine, her arms reaching up around my shoulders to hold me. Her tits squashed to my chest, her hips meeting mine. Her bald pussy kissed my sleeping cock.

"Now look me in my eyes and tell me you're okay with all of this," she whispered, her deep, sincere brown eyes holding mine.

I had this incredible sex bomb of a woman, my mother, pressed up on me, and she was asking for my honesty about this newfound intimacy we had. There was no way in Hell I was going to deny her that. I could only be honest with her at this moment. I wanted and needed to be.

"Mom," I said gently, putting my hands on her hips to hold her and smiling. "I am honestly okay with this. All of it. I've never been closer to you, or at least, not since I was breastfeeding."

She smirked at my statement. "No regrets?"

"Just one giant one," I admitted.

A flicker of distress for an instant in her brown eyes. "What, baby?"

"That we didn't do this sooner," I answered, grinning.

Mom pressed her face into my chest, giggling. I put my arms around her shapely back and held her close. I felt her take the skin of one of my pecs in her teeth and gave it a firm, prolonged bite. It didn't hurt, maybe the mildest of stings, but mostly it just made me smile down at her.

"Y'marking me as your territory?"

"You're my baby boy, you'll always belong to me," she cooed, stopping biting and resting her head on me again, nuzzling her cheek into my chest. "Always and forever. And I guess I regret that too, not doing this with you sooner. But who knew? We only ended up doing this because we both had shitty date nights."

"And we toasted our good fortune about it," I reminded her. I was lost in the feeling of her soft, squishy body against mine, and despite the fact that I'd cum my fucking brains out just over an hour ago, the beast began stirring from its slumber. Mom must've felt it, because she giggled.

"So you remain resolved to continue on with our agenda for the day and the weekend?" she asked in a soft voice, her eyes shining as she looked up at me.

I nodded. "Every bit as resolved as you are, mom,"

"That's very resolved, then," she said, smiling. "I haven't had this much of this kind of fun in a long time, and I'm loving it. Just remember, baby, sometimes my natural mother concerns might take over and make me ask questions or ask for assurances and you always need to be honest."

"I promise, mom, I'll always be honest with you," I said firmly. "I love you too much to hurt you by lying."

She nodded and sighed, hugging me for a while longer before looking up at me. "Reheating lasagna?"

I nodded. "I figured with all the alcohol we're ingesting we should get some grease and heavy food in our systems. I doubt we intend to stop drinking."

"I certainly don't, but I accede to your wisdom on this matter," she said, smiling. "I'll sit at the little table, you finish prepping, baby."

She kissed my cheek, released me and wiggled away to the table, her glorious butt cheeks on full display. She slipped into her chair and waited, facing sideways to me and looking over to smile. I could see her tits in profile, and she made no attempt to hide them. I wasn't objecting, even if I had to turn back to face the counter again as my cock started to swell. Mom giggled, clearly having figured out my pre'dick'ament.

"Shall we continue our game?" she asked in a light voice. "Or shall we wait?"

"I'm okay with continuing," I said as I put the lasagna in the microwave. Normally, we would've reheated it in the oven, but we were doing the greasy, slummy, college food thing as part of our weekend, so into the nuke it went. "Are we going in order from last time, or are we resetting?"

"Well, I gave you a big dare to end the first part of the game, so maybe we should pick up where we left off," mom said. I could tell from her voice that she was looking my way, and I could only assume she was staring at my butt. "That seems fair."

I nodded. "Okay. Truth or dare?"

Mom thought for a moment. "Truth. Make it a good one."

I shrugged. "Did you ever fuck around on dad?"

There was a long pause, and despite my nudity, I turned around to look at her now. "Mom, accept what I'm about to tell you right now at face value... I couldn't care less or judge you if you did. Fuck that guy. He hurt us both deeply. I don't care if you did, I'd celebrate it. Even if you're not proud of it, tell me because I want to know you, and then be proud for telling me."

She stared at me levelly for several seconds, not even once looking down at my hanging dick. I could see her struggling with trying to tell me.

"I would hate to think you're a dirty welcher," I added, smiling. "Because that I'd judge you for."

Mom smiled and then nodded, sighing. "Yes, baby, I did screw around on your dad. But it's more complicated than that, really."

"I'm all ears," I said, turning around to tend to the food again, hoping that gave her more courage to get this out. I wanted to know. And frankly, I hoped she cheated on him every second of every day that bastard was in our lives. I didn't hate people, but if I came close to anyone, it was that ratfuck sonofabitch I had the misfortune of calling 'father'. I hadn't been joking in saying that I hoped he grew a kidney boulder in his dick.

Mom took a deep breath. "He didn't mind if I was having sex with women, he actually kinda liked it. Especially if I recorded it for him to watch later. He was a pervy voyeur that way, it's one of the reasons we got along so well at first. We're both voyeurs."

"I'm kinda partial to it," I said cheerfully as I poured coffee. "I hope I got it from you and not him. I want nothing from him."

"I know, baby," she said softly, knowing how much I resented him for what he'd done. "In any event, yes, once in a while I fucked a man behind your dad's back, but there were times I was just so fucking horny, and it's not like I was looking for a relationship with them. I just needed a hard dick and a load of cum."

"Good on you, mom," I said simply but firmly. "How d'you want your coffee today?"

"If we're keeping drinking, put Kahlua in it, please," she answered. "A generous amount, I love it."

"You got it, mom," I said, walking across the kitchen to the liquor cabinet and retrieving the requested booze. I thought I'd join her, I'd never had Kahlua in my coffee before. If mom liked it, how bad could it be?

"After I became convinced your father was having actual affairs, I got angry and started doing it more often," she admitted. "I was angry because he wasn't just doing it behind my back, but he was depriving me of sex in preference to these girls. Money he normally had for us, that he spent on me, and on you, it started drying up. I concluded he was spending it on these sluts, and not his family. Apparently we could do without."

"I'm sorry, mom," I said, meaning it. Her fucking other guys meant nothing to me. The more she cheated on dad, the happier it made me, frankly. I did without things as a kid because he was spending money meant for his family on these women. Fuck that guy every which way. "Go on."

I think mom wanted to get this off her chest and tell me, because she continued rather earnestly. "I got so mad that I fucked both his brother and his sister. Not at once, mind."

I paused and turned and looked at her, my eyes glinting with amusement. "You fucked Uncle Carl and Aunt Deb? For real?"

"Well, I was determined to get back at your father," she sighed, shrugging. "Carl was drunk enough that it barely counted, he was pushing rope."

"Ouch," I laughed. I barely knew my Uncle Carl, I hadn't seen him in a decade. "What about Deb?"

"Gawwwd, she was so skanky," mom groaned, remembering whatever had happened, and not fondly. "Your father took after his older sister, clearly. I almost wanted to bathe in bleach when that was done, I felt so dirty. But I was so mad at your father that I went through with it."

She looked at her hands, folded in her lap. "Just promise me that you'll do better than me, Aaron."

"I mean, I'll try," I said, shrugging as I brought over the coffees while the microwave beeped. "On the plus side, I can't do worse, can I?"

Mom doubled over, giggling and then full-on laughing. "I guess that's true, baby. Well played. I hate that man, but he gave me you, and that makes me the luckiest slut on the planet."

"And I'm the luckiest man-whore of a son," I said cheerfully as I plated up the lasagna. "And only because of you, mom."

I brought our two dishes over, full of steamy, meaty, cheesy goodness. Mom let out a tiny squeal and clapped excitedly as she looked at the offering. Once again, she seemed to not be at all bothered about the fact that her tits were fully on display to me, like we'd been doing this my whole life. "This is gonna be soooooo bad for me, and soooooo good..."

I watched her dig in, her eyes shining with delight as the gooey cheese pulled away on her fork. She popped the lasagna in her mouth and closed.

"Mmmmmmmm..." she moaned, squirming in her seat. "Almost better than sex. Better than bad sex, for sure. Mmmmfffffff..."

"I hope I can get a girl to make a sound that great one day," I said, grinning. "If anyone's made you sound better than that, mom, then you've had some great sex."

"Sooooo good," she mumbled with her mouth full. The lasagna was hot enough to get melty and reactivate all the flavours, but not too hot to just shove in your mouth, which we both did shamelessly. Mom had gone out and got us a really decadent junk lasagna a few days earlier, and we'd polished off about half of it, putting the rest away in the fridge for another day. It reheated amazingly well, and was exactly what we were craving.

A dollop of gooey mozzarella dripped off her fork and landed on one of her tits, running down to her nipple. I chuckled while mom blushed and giggled. She used a finger to swirl it up and then sucked it off, giving me a naughty look as she did so.

"Y'might've missed some, mom," I said, pointing with the blunt end of my fork. She looked down in confusion for a moment and saw that indeed there was a small dollop of the cheese still glistening on her nipple. She looked up at me, then back down at it.

I'm sure my eyes bugged out of my head when she took hold of her boob with both hands and then lifted it while bringing her head down. I watched, dumbfounded, as she sucked her nipple into her mouth, getting the cheese off before swirling her tongue around the dusky pink bud for a moment to clean it before releasing her breast, letting it settle back in its position on her chest. She saw me gawking and began to smirk.

"You didn't see anythinnnngggggg..." she said in a weird voice while waving her hands in random patterns in front of me, as if erasing what had just happened from my mind. I couldn't help it, I burst out laughing while she giggled at how naughty she'd been.

"Bet you didn't expect that," she quipped, returning to her lasagna.

"Nope, can't say as I did," I admitted. "But if I happen to drop cheese on my dick, don't expect me to do the same thing."

"Okay, but don't forget to tell me if you do drop cheese on your dick," she said as she dug in again. "Can't let it go to waste..."

How the Hell did mom just make dickcheese sound so fucking sexy? I wondered as I continued eating. "Are you done with the fucking around on dad confessional?" I asked.

"I guess," she said, shrugging. "You didn't ask for a blow-by-blow, so to speak."

"Nice," I chuckled. "And true, I just wanted to know if you had. I'm glad you did, mom. I guess it's your turn."

"Truth or dare, honey?" she asked, smiling at me while she twirled cheesy meat around her fork.

"Mmmmm, truth, I guess," I ventured. We were eating after all.

"All right, but be honest," she said, smiling wickedly. "You said you're a voyeur, right? Have you ever perved on me?"

I stopped for a moment, long enough that mom knew my answer. She giggled and looked amused.

"I knew it," she said, seemingly not bothered. "Most young boys do at one point or another. I'm not upset about it, Aaron. Since you didn't answer and I had to guess, tell me when the last time you remember doing it was. Go on, I can take it..."

I clearly took too long again to answer, because she raised an eyebrow. "Aaron?"

I flushed crimson, ready to die. "Last night..."

Mom just looked at me, and I couldn't readily tell what she was thinking. What seemed like a thousand years passed, but in reality it couldn't have been more than thirty seconds.

"I think you need to tell me more..." she said levelly. It wasn't a request. I couldn't help but think I'd royally fucked up now. Not only would this sexy intimacy end, permanently, but I might very well have driven my mother away from me entirely. She might resent the Hell out of me. I did the right thing, though, and told her.

1...678910...12