Try Me, Bro

Story Info
Sister longs to experiment something new.
3.4k words
4.48
39.1k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so glad Jake invited the kids over to his house. Finally get some peace and quiet." Becky remarked to her brother, who had recently gotten back from a trip overseas. They were chit-chatting as she went went about prepping the kids' lunches for tomorrow.

"Yeah, but it was fun hanging out in the pool with them. Thanks for inviting me," replied her favorite sibling. He hadn't seen the kids in quite a while, so this had been nice.

Since they had just gotten out of the pool with the kids, Becky was still in a black bikini and her brother still wore his blue swim trunks. It was a warm day, so the indoor air felt quite comfortable in comparison.

"Not a problem. You know the kids love you. You're the fun uncle," Becky turned and smiled.

"Aren't we all?" he grinned back.

"Yeah, but you're gone all the time, traveling. Honestly, I've been so busy being a mom, that I feel like I've missed out on so much," she confessed. She was older now, but had become a mom at a young age while her brother adventured abroad.

"What do you feel like you've missed out on?" he asked.

"I don't know. I mean like other people get to experiment and stuff, and I've been stuck here packing lunches or changing dirty diapers," she laughed.

"Did you just stop experimenting new things when you got married?" he asked her.

She finished bagging up the last lunch, and her faced started to turn red. "Not really. That's part of the reason Brian and I broke up. Not the main reason. Lots of factors."

"What happened?"

"He caught me in the act, and even snapped incriminating photos for evidence. He was pissed, but I still think his reaction was overblown. It's not like I was going to leave him. I was just trying to have a little fun, shake things up a little, ya know?" She didn't seem to regret that night too much now, despite it ending her relationship.

"What did you actually do, though?"

"Just a little fun with a friend. And that bastard took photos and tried to blackmail us."

That got his mind running with different caught-in-the-act scenarios. But he had to stop imagining her in a similar state of undress to the bikini she was wearing now. "Do you mean you cheated on him?"

"I don't think so, but we disagree on it. If you want I can show you, and you can decide for yourself."

"I guess."

She began to look through her phone and once she found what she was looking for, she turned it around to show him.

It appeared to be a naked woman from behind, and his heart started to dance in his chest as he admired her tight little figure. He nearly dropped the phone as she handed it off to him, but he caught it. He began to examine the photo more closely and noticed a smooth chin under the rear end, with it's mouth pressed against her sex from below. Beneath the smooth chin and neck in between hairless armpits, were the unmistakable plump breasts of a woman, eating the other woman out.

"That's me on top," his sister revealed.

His eyes drew up again to the rear end of the naked woman, and his heart really began to pound as he now fully realized that he was looking at the exposed behind of his own sister. Not only that, but she was getting her pussy eaten out, he could see quite clearly. He couldn't avoid his elevated heart-rate pumping blood to his lower regions.

As she reached out to gently take the phone back from him, he met her eyes with a momentary shock. She smiled briefly, and as she put her phone away, he attempted to recompose himself.

"It wasn't even a guy. Is that really cheating?" He tried to glance at the phone, but she turned around and went to grab a piece of fruit from the counter. His eyes couldn't help shifting downward to her bikini bottom as he re-imagined the view in the photograph. His heart felt like it was forcing itself up to his throat to make him say something.

"I mean, did you...enjoy it?" he managed to stammer.

She turned her head back to him and smiled briefly. But his eyes were still locked on her bikini bottom. She turned around and broke his line of sight, bringing his eyes back up to her face.

"What do you mean?" she asked with an innocently curious look.

"To be licked...down there, and by a woman?" he gestured to her loins sheepishly with raised eyebrows and a slight nod for good measure.

"Oh, it feels amazing!" she answered. "My friend Jenny really knows about women. Brian was pissed, though. He didn't even join us. His loss."

"Yeah, I guess he missed out," he agreed, heart still pounding furiously.

"Would you wanna try, bro?" she smiled.

He stood there confused for a moment about who would try what. He didn't have a pussy to get licked, and Jenny wasn't with them tonight. Then Becky clarified more.

"You might not be as good as at it as Jenny, but I bet you can finish me off better than Brian did that night," she said, pointing at his bulging shorts.

"Becky, I don't..." For a moment he was frozen, not only speechless, but also in disbelief. He'd admired his sister's tone body for many years, but never imagined her so forward. She was offering to let him lick her pussy. Questions he was unable to ask evaded him as the silence demanded that she ready herself to answer his wordless query.

"Bro, have you ever experimented like that? Do you want to lick my ass?" she asked.

"Woah, Becky, that's..." he said, heart thumping in his chest.

"Don't worry, it's clean from the pool. And Jake usually keeps the kids for a few hours. " She turned around to untie one string of her bikini as she leaned against the counter. But she paused and held onto the string while awaiting his reply.

He was mesmerized and couldn't answer, so she adapted her approach.

"Or do you wanna just taste my pussy first, and see it how it goes from there?" she asked, a little more cautiously, trying to pinpoint what exactly had given him an erection.

But his response wasn't for a lack of desire, but rather frozen in indecisiveness and a little bit of shock. His heart was beating itself out of his chest, and he wanted nothing more than to lower himself and savor all of his sister's offerings. But it was so wrong.

She retied the string again, slightly embarrassed at the rejection. She went to turn back around and search for an excuse to explain her risky proposition.

She stopped when he got closer and used both hands to pull down her bikini slowly, exposing her luscious behind. He squeezed her cheeks before lowering himself to give them soft kisses, caressing and squeezing each to test their firmness under her soft skin. His face grew ever closer to the proposed destination, and her feminine scent filled the air.

He then lifted her buttocks, exposing her underside and both of her openings. He stuck his face into her rear and began to feel around with his tongue. Her front side was wet on his tongue, with an incredibly unique flavor he hadn't anticipated at all. He moved his now doubly wet tongue back toward her other opening, pulling her juices and his saliva along her underside. Wanting to try what she had originally proposed, he teased circles around her anus with his tongue. He continued to caress her cheeks and cupped them into his hands as his face pushed forward.

She moaned. It seemed she really had been telling the truth about wanting to try this. He continued with slow circular motions around her anus, like he was licking an ice cream cone of his favorite flavor. She confirmed her pleasure again by pulling the back of his head deeper into her ass, moaning with the intense sensations provoked as his tongue explored this new erogenous zone. She acted overwhelmingly sensitive down there and jumped as he gently ran his tongue around her puckering hole. Yet still she rose to the tips of her toes, letting him have his way with her horny asshole.

If she had known that her brother's tongue would have felt so lovely, they might have messed around a little when they were younger. As he stabbed around her hole with his tongue, both began to wonder what it would feel like if he were to stab her in the guts with his rod. However, no sooner had the thought occurred than his sister's body began to twitch and shudder with orgasm. She pulled her brothers hair, trying to drive him deeper, wanting every inch of his tongue inside her. She began a prolonged moan.

"Ohhh fuuuck!!" she exclaimed.

Her body quivered from the peak as his tongue danced around and darted inside of her. She rode her orgasm down as her brother massaged her butt cheeks with strong hands.

She sighed quite heavily as he rose to his feet. She turned around and saw his shorts bulging impossibly. "Wow, bro, that was fucking good. What else you got for me?"

Her eyes locked onto his shorts, but he stayed frozen in place. When he finally caught her gaze, he reacted just a little bit embarrassed and tried to cover up the large oddity.

"No, I want that too," she demanded.

"What? Are you sure?"

She responded by whirling around and thrusting down his shorts, revealing a large cock hidden underneath. His eyes were the first to go wide in surprise at her aggressiveness.

As she pulled down his boxers and his member flopped out, it was her turn to open her eyes wide. She lowered herself in front of him, her face now inches from his fully-engorged cock as she looked up. "Is this all for me, big bro?" She began to take the tip of it into her mouth, moistening his cock head.

Disappointingly for both, it wasn't such a good fit. She only managed to get it slobbered up a little, before she stopped to catch her breath.

"Oh my god, bro. Where have you been hiding this thing?" she asked.

She returned to work just the tip; perhaps that was the part she'd chosen deliberately. Because as soon as his head was all slobbered up, she made another request of him.

"Mmm, big bro I could really use this right about now."

She stood back up, cupping his balls in one hand as she gently stroked him with her other hand.

His cock rock hard and lubricated by his sister's saliva, he didn't need any more coercing to know what to do. Even if it was his sister, she was literally asking for it. And she had him so aroused there wasn't any hesitation on his part this time. He jerked her around by the hips and prodded for her opening. He used a free hand to rub his cock head into her wet vagina, pushing into it as soon as the resistance gave way to their shared juices.

He didn't even hear her whimpers as he bucked his hips wildly against her. He was so caught up pounding against her fantastic ass that he'd briefly forgotten who they were, where they were, and that what they were doing was so wrong.

But that didn't stop him. He thrust into her harder and deeper, bumping up against her cervix until her moans grew louder than his own grunts. He looked up and realized she was still in her bikini top. He tore it off one of her small breasts and squeezed it harshly. She didn't seem to mind his roughness, though, because she simply turned her head, flipping her long hair onto her back.

His loins surged with the pleasure of seeing his sister's beautiful face, caught up in the throes of passion. He wanted to kiss her, but smacked her ass and pulled her hips into him as he gave the final deep thrusts. He knew he wasn't going to last much longer, so he slowed and pulled out.

"No, wait! Put it back in!"

He rubbed his throbbing heat against her backside knowing he couldn't do as she asked.

"Becky, I can't... I'm about to cum."

"Don't be selfish, I'm not done yet! Put it back in!"

He pushed against her ass cheek with a hand, spreading until he saw her puckered hole. His aim was poor as he tried to guide it toward the small opening. He knew he couldn't cum inside his sister's snatch, no matter how bad she wanted it. Prodding the entrance with his cock's head, he realized this wasn't going to work, either. Her ass was too tight.

"Oh, bro, I've never..."

"God, sis, you're so beautiful."

She looked back, realizing that he'd paused his prodding. He was stroking himself and staring at her with lust-filled eyes.

"What's the matter bro? Did our experiment go a little too far? Do you need to cum?"

"Yeah, all over your pretty face."

She blushed and rounded about, dropping to her knees. "Do it bro. Shoot that hot cum all over your sister's lovely face."

"Really?" he asked in disbelief. "You don't mind?"

"Just give it to me, bro. But next time, you're gonna finish in my ass."

"Next time?" he asked, baffled. But it was too late. "Oh, shit!"

A thick rope of semen hit her shoulder and the rest landed behind her. He adjusted his aim and shot twice more at the base of her neck, his warm cum exploding against her skin at such a close range. Two more thinner ropes of cum landed near her sternum. When he was finished, his cum ran down his sister's tight, naked body.

She took a finger and ran it along her chest before sticking it in her mouth to taste her brother's cum. "Mmm," she said, satisfied, before taking the tip of cock into her mouth and cleaning that as well.

"When are you heading back, bro?"

"In about another week, after this weekend. Why?" he asked as they both ignored the cum-soaked scene in front of them for the moment.

"I'm gonna ask Jack to watch the kids again this weekend. And you're gonna come fuck my ass before you go. Understood?" She stood up, picking the pieces of her bikini off the floor as she rose.

"I don't know if that's gonna work..."

"You got time for your sis?"

He gulped and nodded at the same time.

"Then it'll work. Even if you have to stretch out my tiny little hole. I need it inside me." A grin began to grow on Becky's face as her brother's cock also grew. "Or maybe you can hammer it out before everyone gets back. Let's head to my room." She reached over to toss the lunches from the counter into the fridge, then grabbed her brother's arm to lead him down the hall.

To her surprise, he stopped and protested. "Becky, won't they be back soon?"

She let go of his arm and continued walking toward her room, her hips sashaying and mesmerizing her brother as he watched her walk away. She looked over her shoulder and replied, "I can lock the door. Now come help me before they arrive."

This had to be the luckiest day of his life.

"Brother," she called from the room. "Don't make me call Jenny as a replacement!"

He nearly galloped to the door, dick swinging wildly, a stud ready to mount his mare. "You wouldn't..." he began, grinning from the doorway.

She was holding her lube, smiling. "No, if I ever told her, she'd probably wanna watch," she said as she stepped around her brother and his raging cock to push the door shut, clicking the lock. She mounted the bed on all fours.

"You think? Shit, I'd rather watch you guys," he admitted through laughter.

"I might be able to arrange that, if you can stay longer. But she'd be floored watching you fill my ass. You know she's always had the hots for you," she said as she began to put lube on her finger.

"Becky, as hot as that sounds, I don't think you should be telling your friends about us."

She shot him a pouty lip. "No? Well get over here and fuck my ass already. Because I'm fucking turned on by my brother's big dick." She tried to stick her lubricated finger into her asshole, but had trouble reaching it from her position.

"You're so fucking naughty, Becky. Do you need my help?"

She smiled at his rock hard erection. "Come here already!"

He walked over to where she was position on all fours, and put his hands on each of her butt cheeks, massaging them in an outward motion before bringing them back together. He spread her cheeks apart, then dove face first into her snatch, tonguing her clit as she muffled her loud moans into the bedspread. Once his face was thoroughly soaked with his sister's juices, he pulled back to grab the lubricant container off the bed. When he pressed his lubricated thumb into her asshole, it slid in with ease. He penetrated her like that a few times before returning to stroke his own cock.

But rather than covering his cock with lube, he took his stiff rod and shoved it inside his sister's wet pussy. She moaned with delight as he penetrated her vaginal depths, and he continued to prod her asshole with his thumb at the same time. It wasn't long before he felt the tingling of an orgasm. "Oh, fuck, Becky!"

"Do it now! Fuck my ass! Blow your load inside!"

He was briefly tempted to stay inside her soaking pussy, but he pulled out and stuck it in her ass as promised. The tip slid in all right, but there was a lot more resistance to his attempts to go deeper.

Becky screamed with delight as her brother slowly pushed deeper. "Take it slow..." she breathed heavily.

He kept pushing, and little by little she took his rod to the hilt. Thrusting slowly, he was eventually able to watch it move in and out of her stretched asshole.

"Oh, bro, how does it feel to fuck your sister's ass? I fucking love it."

"Becky," he breathed in between grunts, "your ass is amazing!"

As she turned her head with a angelic smile on her face, she let her legs give out and slid into a prone position.

Her brother continued his pounding as he admired her angelic face. He leaned down to kiss her, gently at first to test her. His lips met the corner of her mouth, but detected no resistance from her yet. His lips trembled as he kissed just at the edge of her mouth, so fearing rejection from this delicate act, despite his cock thrusting inside her asshole. He placed his hands over hers, which sent a wave of pleasure through his body that caused him to go still momentarily. He resumed slow thrusting but stopped kissing her, his lips just barely grazing her skin.

Until she slid her own tongue into his mouth. Their kisses became increasingly more passionate, tongues darting through each other's soft, parted lips. He resumed gently railing her asshole as they kissed, but sensed the end was drawing near.

"Becky," he managed between kisses.

"Bro. Fill me up." She knew. They were totally connected in mind, body, and spirit.

He grunted into more kisses as she felt his jackhammer contracting and wetness filling her stretched asshole. She felt complete.

It wasn't until after her brother left again on his trip that she felt something important missing from her life. She had all should could do to resist plunging toy after toy inside her, trying to hopelessly fill a void.

She wanted to call him up, tell him how much she missed him, but she knew that was too much. She let him be to live his life just as she had to live hers. But when news came that he was coming back home for the holidays, she couldn't hide her emotions from him any longer.

They arranged a video call, and she told him about the kids and everyday life. Before they got off the call, she offered to pick him up at the airport. "Bro, I've even arranged for Jake to watch the kids so we can get away for the weekend. Plus, Jenny wanted to join us at the family cabin. I hope you don't mind. Love you. See you soon!" she waved.