Try Me, Pay to Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, you managed to hold yourself back."

Gianna laughed after uttering her words. Anthony soon felt her hand grasping his wet cock. She wasted no time slobbering all over it to clean his pole of her sticky juices.

"It wasn't easy, I can tell you that."

She ignored his words, mouth stuffed with his shaft while slowly sucking it. Leaning up from the coffee table, Anthony sat up and watched the ponytail from the back of her head, slightly moving as she bobbed her head up and down. Once his cock was properly clean of her juices, Gianna pulled it from her lips with a loud popping noise. She grinned up at him, flashing her full teeth.

"I'm impressed. I thought for sure you were gonna lose control and cum inside me. I guess you really wanted another go around with these, huh?"

Below, her hands moved to her giant breasts. Gianna shoved them up, rubbing them together to tease him. Seeing her actions was enough for Anthony to place his feet back on the floor and get off that small uncomfortable table. His back was begging to ache from the position Gianna put him in, regardless how little of time that was. Sitting on her knees, Gianna took a few steps back towards the couch. Her hands cradled those massive breasts, holding them up in anticipation for this final act.

"Come fuck these titties one last time so you can cum all over my face."

Completing her words with a wink, Gianna grinned at him again. Anthony smiled in return as he stepped forward and watched her pull those tits apart, ready to indulge himself in another round of fucking her tits. Memories flooded through Anthony's mind of watching Gianna's scenes back on a laptop when he was in college. Her tittyfucking videos were always a joy to watch and now, he was living out that fantasy as if he were behind a POV camera for the next Juggfuckers release. Guiding his cock between her soft mounds, Anthony let out a loud moan when Gianna squeezed those tits around his shaft. Her big blue eyes never left his face as he began to slowly thrust his cock between her breasts now.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, yeah. You love fucking these titties, don't you?"

"Yes I fucking do, I can't even lie and say no."

Laughing at his remark, she flashed her teeth in a full smile.

"I wouldn't believe you if you tried to say no. Go on, Anthony. Fuck my titties!!"

Once more, she giggled as he began to pump his cock harder and faster between those tits. Gianna moved her left hand, slightly re-adjusting herself. Anthony didn't have to hold back this time. He was going to fuck those tits with every last bit of strength he had. Letting out a loud moan, he continued.

"Ohhh yeah! Ohhhhh, fuck! Fuck these tits!!"

Further encouraging him with such dirty speech, Gianna broke eye contact to glance down and watch his cock pumping up and down. When the head poked up, she spit on it and then lapped her tongue across it like before. Those big blue eyes glanced back up at Anthony while he was still busy fucking her tits. With a soft giggle, Gianna spoke again.

"Are you gonna cum all over my face?"

"Fuck yeah! All over it!!"

She laughed when he attempted to taunt her with that reply. Anthony was still fucking her tits, but slowing himself down a bit.

"And these titties too? Gonna give 'em some big loads?"

"Ohhhhhh, fucking yes!!"

Her words had an effect to almost make him blow his load between her breasts right then and there. Unable to hold himself back any longer, Anthony reached down and went to tug his cock out from between her breasts. Gianna let go, letting his cock flop freely until his right hand fingers wrapped around it. She moved her hands beneath her breasts, holding them up and then raising her neck. Eyes closer, Gianna opened her mouth wide and parted her tongue momentarily before teasing him again with filthy words.

"Give me that cum! Give me your hot, sticky load, ahhhhhh!"

Parting her lips again, she teased him by dangling her tongue out. Gianna opened her eyes, lightly shaking her head while keeping her breasts elevated by her hands still. Anthony stroked his cock, wanking back and forth as he began to grunt and groan. When his face scrunched up, that was when Gianna knew he was about to explode.

"OHHHH FUCK!! FUCKKKKK!!"

Screaming aloud, he watched the first wad of his cum fall down to her great big tits. Anthony aimed his cock upward, witnessing the gooey string of his warm seed land across the left side of her face. The wad dripped as Gianna kept her mouth open to catch any strands that may fall onto her tongue. Most of Anthony's cum splattered down below across her epic breasts, leaving thick wads and droplets covering them. He continued to wank his cock, all the way until squeezing the final drops of cum out onto her waiting tongue. Completely drained and exhausted, Anthony stood there for a moment, admiring the mess he had decorated across her face and tits. This had been an experience well worth every dollar he had given her, living out the fantasy with one of his most beloved porn stars. Covered in cum, Gianna let go of her tits and swiped the string from her face, sucking it from her fingertips and swallowing it down.

"Mmmmmmm, tasty."

He took a step back, letting out a sigh of relief. Feeling weak in the news, Anthony almost felt exhausted to the point he was going to have a hard time leaving her room. When Gianna got up from the floor, she stepped around the room, leaving him to quietly find his clothes and prepare to leave.

"I hope you're satisfied, I know I am. You're all outta time, so I guess you better get back to work."

"Oh yeah, I'm satisfied. That was a dream come true."

Her laugh was audible from the distance as Gianna wandered to the kitchen and back to the hotel suite bedroom. All Anthony could do was collect his scattered clothes from the floor and get dressed. It had suddenly dawned on him that he had yet to eat at all since morning. Getting fucked by Gianna Michaels was enough to knock any energy out of him, as he was now desperate to have a catch up meal. With his feet shoved back into his flip flops, Anthony went to leave the hotel room. The door opened into the hallway, covering up where a large maintenance cart was blocking the hallway, behind where the door had opened into the hallway. As it shut back into the frame, Anthony turned around and was greeted by Scott's curious face. Eyes enlarged, lower lip hanging down Scott had that same dumbfounded look on his face from earlier when Anthony left him behind outside the bistro.

"Scott!? What the fuck are you doing here!?"

A wooden stool was behind Scott while the maintenance cart had the usual cleaning bottles, mop, bucket and other necessities required for housekeeping. When Anthony's eyes glanced down, he noticed that Scott's pants were unzipped, slightly shoved down beneath his fat belly that was also visible. It had suddenly dawned onto Anthony's mind that for nearly an hour, Scott had been parked outside of Gianna's room. He had been sitting there, pretending to be cleaning the hall while masturbating to the action going on from within the room. Slightly embarrassed to think of his friend sitting there, likely with his ear up to the door while his hand was wrapped around his cock, listening to the moans and Gianna taunting him. All Scott did was grin, pulling his pants up and trying to zip them back up.

"Dude, I could hear you in there! She must've fucking DESTROYED you!"

Unable to contain his laugh, Scott took a deep breath as Anthony then began to stomp a path past him. Getting up from his stool, Scott tried to smile as he watched Anthony's back, seeing him almost run to the elevator.

"Hey man! You gotta tell me how good was she? How big are those titties!? Are they bigger than I remember 'em!?"

Ignoring Scott's yelling words, Anthony made sure he got to the elevator as fast as he could. Not wanting to share any discussion with Scott right now, he hurried in. As the elevator doors came closing, he could hear Scott's voice calling out from the distance.

"I know it had to be awesome! You gotta tell me all about those tits tomorrow when you get a chance! How hard did she make you cum!?"

THE END