Trying Something New

Story Info
Exhibitionist gets a new experience in the dunes.
2k words
3.97
15.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was mid afternoon now. I'd been at the beach since late morning, making the most of clear sunny day. I'd stripped off as soon as possible, getting my shaved cock and balls out in the hot sunshine. I had picked my way through the edge of the dune area and chosen a dune that was right next to a path to settle down upon.

I proceeded to oil my genitals up so they glistened in the sun. I wasn't discreet about rubbing the oil into my cock and balls. I felt my cock grow as I massaged the oil in. I was soon hard. I stopped rubbing at that point. I wanted to edge for as long as possible before blowing a load. My cock tip was peeking out the end of my foreskin and the veins were prominently visible up my shaft. I lay back, I spread my legs, giving a clear view of my hard cock and balls, and settled down to enjoy teasing myself.

I proceeded to edge. I wanted to keep myself as hard as possible for as long as I could. I was making a show of it, hoping a voyeur would pass by. I made no attempt to hide what I was doing as I played with my cock. I held the base of my shaft and waved the tip around. I teased and played with my foreskin, stretching it out, then nearly pulling it back and exposing my swollen, purple mushroom head. But I wanted to save that moment for a voyeur. I didn't care who.

I lightly ran a finger up and down the underside of my shaft, teasing myself. I let go of my cock and let it point up towards my belly button. Precum was glinting at the tip, pooling in my foreskin, trying to dribble out. I was being as explicit as I could. I wanted to make it obvious I wanted to be watched, wanted people to look at my cock.

I closed my eyes and continued to lay there, lightly running a hand over my cock and balls, teasing myself with a light touch. I was openly masturbating, shamelessly in public, caressing my cock. I felt my arousal rise at the thought and lost myself in the sensations thriugh my cock and all over my body.

A voice broke my trance.

"Nice looking cock there, having fun?," it said.

I let go of my cock in shock as I jolted back to reality. I opened my eyes and looked up. I saw a guy, probably in his early forties, standing a few feet away. He was of course naked. His had a shaved cock and balls, with a long foreskin, currently soft and flaccid. He seemed to keep himself in reasonable shape, not fat not fit. That deep, long time nudist tan all over.

I fought the urge to stop touching my cock and to try to pretend I hadn't noticed my erection. It was far too late for that. And besides, that was the opposite of what I wanted. I slid my hand back down towards my crotch and began to slowly massage my cock again. There was a naked stranger only a few feet away and I made a conscious decision continue to openly play with my cock.

"Umm, thanks," I replied, flattered at the compliment.

As I spoke, I slowly pulled my foreskin back, exposing my swollen glans, dripping with precum to the stranger. I let go of my cock and let him get a good look at my highly aroused state. Nothing was hidden now. I felt my cock twitch under his gaze.

He took this as a sign that attention would be welcome and took a step closer and squatted down next to me, level with my hips. His cock and balls were very visible to me, and easily within reach. And mine within his.

I reached down and resumed a slow stroke on my erect cock as if there wasn't someone next to me.

"Nice size that. Would you like a hand with it?" he asked.

"Maybe in a bit," I answered. "I'm enjoying this at the moment." I nodded towards my cock. "I've never had a conversation while playing with my cock like this before. On the beach, with a stranger. I like the exhibitionist element."

I could see his cock start to grow as I spoke, right near my spare hand. Slowly getting longer and fatter. He still had good overhang of foreskin as his cock grew.

"How long have you been edging for?," he asked. I could see his cock continue to stiffen as his eyes remained locked on my rock hard cock.

"Probably coming up to a couple of hours now," I answered.

"You're gonna have a big load after that. Can't wait to see you cum."

"You've got a long foreskin, bet it feels great as you pull it back." I continued to play with my cock, my rolled back foreskin tugging at my frenulum with each stroke, as I spoke.

Yeah, it's great for docking." As he spoke he reached over and laid a hand on my inner thigh. His other hand reached down and quickly grasped his rapidly growing member and gave it a couple of quick tugs, stretching his foreskin out.

"Docking?" I had heard of it, but hadn't tried it. I wanted to through. I had a feeling that if I played my cards right, I would be about to.

"It's when you stick your cock head under another guy's foreskin and then fuck his glans until both of you cum, filling the guy's foreskin with cum. I'd love to have you slide your fat mushroom under mine. It's got a beautiful shape and would be nice and tight in there."

I glanced over at his growing cock. It was swelling at a steady rate. His foreskin certainly looked like I could fit my cock head under there.

As he spoke he slid his hand closer to my genitals. With a light touch he passed over my taint, and gently cupped my balls. I felt a tingle run through my entire body and my cock twitched as he touched me. I was open minded enough to be up for almost anything at this point.

"Do you want to try it?" he asked as his hand slid around my balls, pushing my hand out of the way and grasped the base of my shaft in its place.

I looked at his cock again. It was now fully hard and pointing at me. There was still some loose foreskin. Even erect. "What the hell," I thought. My spare hand slowly reached up and gently cupped his balls. It would have seemed rude at this point not to.

"Yeah, go on then, I'll give it a go" I heard myself saying. I was so horny by now. I wrapped my hand around his swollen member and I ran my hand up the length of it, lingering at the tip to have a feel of where my cock was about to go.

"Get up on your knees," he instructed as he did the same. "Come a bit closer." He reached over and grabbed my hard cock, pulling me closer. Precum was leaking from the tip of my cock.

I shuffled forward and our dicks were close enough to touch. My cock twitched as my sensitive glans rubbed against his hard shaft. He reached down and holding his cock steady, pressed his loose foreskin against the tip of my cock. I could feel his engorged glans underneath. He reached down and began to stretch his foreskin over my purple mushroom. It didn't need much stretching as my cock head slid inside.

I felt my cock disappearing under his foreskin. I was surprised at the warmth. I felt my frenulum touch his piss slit and slide up on the top of his glans, aided by my oozing precum. I felt our glans press together as he pulled his foreskin around my cock tip. It was impressive there was enough space under his foreskin for two swollen cock heads. It was tight, but there was. I looked down and saw my fat head outlined on his foreskin. My cock head was completely inside his foreskin. Our shafts were both hard and veiny.

"Now fuck my cock," he instructed, holding his foreskin in place.

I grasped the base of my cock for stability and began to move it in a circular motion. My glans slid around his cock tip. He groaned as my glans slid over his frenulum and teased his piss slit.

"Yeah, right there. Keep doing that." He held his foreskin over my engorged cock while I fucked his glans.

"Oh, yeah... that's good," I moaned as I picked up speed. I wasn't expecting this to feel as good as it did. I felt my balls tingle and start to tighten. "I'm gonna shoot."

"Yeah, fill me up. Fill my foreskin with your cum. I'll cum all over your cock."

My cock trembled as my edged load made its way up my solid shaft. I felt it erupt out of my slit, bathing his cock head with cum. I was still under his foreskin. I was now sliding around his glans in a bath of my own cum. It was beginning to seep out of his foreskin and down both of our cocks.

"I'm cumming," he grunted as I felt his cock stiffen and pulse against mine and I felt load after load of cum get added to the already large amount surrounding my cock head. It was too much for his foreskin to contain now. Cum was now leaking everywhere. He relaxed his hold on his foreskin, and allowed my still swollen cock head to slide out of his loose foreskin. As well as a mixture of both of our cum. It was dribbling all over my balls now.

I sat back against the dune. My cock was still semi erect. But now it was covered in cum. I made no attempt to hide it. He was still on his knees, semi hard cock dripping with cum still, a long string of it hanging from his long foreskin.

"Your fat cock head really filled me. I was having trouble keeping you in. Did you like that? Your cock certainly did."

"Yeah, that was definitely good. I wasn't expecting to cum so much", I answered. I found my hand moving back toward my cock. I began to massage my cock, rubbing the mix of cum all over it.

"Let's clean you up. Most of that went all over you." A fair amount was still hanging from his loose foreskin, but he seemed unconcerned.

I felt my hand get pushed away from my cock again and suddenly my softening cock was in his mouth. I felt his tongue running all around my glans. He continued to slurp my cock clean by taking my whole semi erect length in his mouth and sucking deeply. He slid my cock out of his mouth. It was now cum free. I felt his mouth sucking on my balls, working each one with his tongue to get all the cum off. They were soon clean again.

"Mmm... bloody hell. That was better than I expected," I said, gesturing towards my cock and balls. "Definitely going to do that again."

"If you're still here later, maybe we can do it again. Only this time I'm going inside your foreskin." He gave my cock and balls a few playful rubs, teasing the tip of my glans with finger. "I'm going to see what else is happening today. I'll look for your beautiful cock on my way back!" He stood up and set off further up the beach.

"I look forward to it. Happy cruising!" I said as he departed. I continued to lay there, with my legs spread, exposing myself as much as possible and returned to my exhibitionism. I was eager to try docking the other way round, and drench someone else's cock and balls with cum the way mine had been.