All Comments on 'Trying Something New'

by HardsevenTX

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer8 months ago

Very nice story. So now that Darren finally had sex with man and liked it, what's next for him and Jeff?

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattle8 months ago

Great story...just wish Darren had sucked Jeff before getting fucked by him. That seems the logical steps to me...just sayin'.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story, it took a longer time for me to bridge the divide and have sex with a guy, my heart was beating fast as he pumped in/out of me, still can't believe it actually happened.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I havnt read this , not my scene ! I am just fed up with the “ straight man “ blurb . Anyone that engages in homosexuals sex is not straight in any way shape or form . Thanks .

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Oh fuck I want to experience hard cock in my ass. I love sucking cock & swallowing cum, I love being sucked off by & cumming in another guys mouth, I’ve even enjoyed fucking some nice man pussy & unloading my balls into that ass & on a couple of occasions I’ve even eaten some ass as well which I have to say turned me on more than even I expected & I’ve had my ass eaten briefly although it was very brief so can’t really remember exactly how that felt but I am yet to take hard meaty cock in my very tight virgin ass. It scares me somewhat as I have Crohn’s disease & as a result my ass isn’t the prettiest or probably the most accommodating but the thought of taking hard man cock in my ass & being bred by another guy who wants to fuck his load into me makes me so fucking turned on. The other guy would have to be very patient & gentle with me, at least to start with until such point as I felt reasonably comfortable with hard cock in my most intimate place.

garthoggarthog8 months ago

Loved the story, but I just wish it was a little more realistic towards the end - I would have loved some toy play before Darren went straight to bottoming...Trust me, that's now how it was for me, not by a stretch. Some of the other stuff was spot-on, indeed! The slow build to getting sucked for me led to cock-to-cock touch, and an eventual slow, sensual 69. I didn't take his cum the first time, but it took a while before I became comfortable with it. When I finally took a cock in my ass, it was on my terms, me climbing on top, well prepped by him fingering and licking my ass - It took a bit to get it all the way in, and even longer before I could actually ride him, but when he looked up at me and said 'make me cum', that was all it took. I started to slowly pump and grind a bit, gradually moving farther up and down on his cock. We had to stop and apply more lube, and then I was able to comfortably take him further and faster, and the joy i got making him cum in my ass was one of the most pivotal moments in my life... I'm always looking for stories like this - and hope to find some that are closer to my real-life experience.

kcniceguy4ukcniceguy4u7 months ago

Such a great story about two friends finally crossing that special moment together. How everybody wishes they had a special friend like that to show them. What love is all about.

eroticwriter00eroticwriter007 months ago

Hi... very nice story and I like the theme of two good friends being open and sexual with each other.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story…Wondering about how many frustrated men read a story like this and are unable to get out of their mind how it must feel to have a hard gay cock deep in their ass…pumping and pumping…

JT

Client8Client83 months ago

Dialog was a bit stiff, but otherwise good opening chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHardsevenTX@HardsevenTX
Married. Very, very bicurious. I enjoy wearing panties and fantasizing about being submissive.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES