Trying Something New

Story Info
Hubby asks to try new position.
1.8k words
3.64
16.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What would you think if we tried a new position tonight?" I asked as we got ready for bed. "If you're talking about a 69 again, just forget it. You know I'm not into that." she adamantly replied.

"No, I read that this Magic Mountain position would be better for your tilted uterus, less or no pain, but deeper penetration, that you can control." I said. "Well, maybe we can try it, but with restrictions. Once you have slid your cock all the way into my pussy, you get to push in and out just once, then you stop. If It's ok with me, I'll let you know and you can then do 2 strokes, then stop again. If 3 strokes are ok, you can get busy doing whatever feels right at the time. Agreed? But if I don't like it, we stop right away. I don't want to do things that I don't like".

"Of course. I would never want you to do that" I agreed. "Let's start with our normal stuff; then, once I'm turned on, IF I'm turned on, we can switch to Magic Mountain." I told her how it worked and she said she understood. Then, she took off her panties and bra and lay on the bed on the edge with her legs hanging off, spread wide. She opened the strawberry-flavored sex lube, squeezed a glob onto her fingertips, then moved her hand down to her open pussy and spread it onto her inner lips and clit. She rubbed her clit in a circular motion, sliding her hand up and down her entire pussy. I stood between her legs, my ridgid cock bouncing as I watched her go through this ritual. She closed her eyes and I could see her body relax as her hand moved up and down her slit. I could tell she was starting to get turned on when her fingers started to push up into her pussy opening; at first, just the finger tips, but soon, she started sliding her entire finger up inside her, then, two fingers. Her breathing was much heavier, her breasts rising and falling, her hard nipples poking straight up into the air. It was all I could do to keep away and not grab various parts of her. But, this was the process. We had tried over the years many other directions that failed: me putting the lube on, me rubbing her pussy, etc. The only technique that worked was for her to do it herself. As long as the end result was sex together, with no other way to get the fire started, I was ok with it.

After a few minutes, she opened her eyes, looked straight at me and said "Okay." Just that one word, nothing else, but I knew what that meant. I had heard it many times before.

I moved up between her legs, touched the head of my cock to her hot wet open pussy and slowly pushed into her. She was very ready; she reached behind me with both hands, grasped and pulled me deep inside her. She wrapped both legs around me and pulled me as deep into her pussy as she could. Then, I pushed her and I back up onto the bed and started slowly pulling almost all the way out, then sliding up deep inside her pussy, her internal muscles gripping my cock as it entered and withdrew.

After just a few strokes of this, she rolled me off of her, then turned over into the doggie position in front of me. She put a pillow under her breasts and dropped her torso down onto it. She then reached back between her legs, found my long hot dick, wrapped her hand around it and pulled me up against her. She squeezed her legs together, wrapping her inner thighs around my cock. She pushed back and stretched forward, sliding the head of my cock directly against her ridgid wet clit. After several of these hot slides, she again looked back at me and said that one word: "Okay".

I knew that meant I could enter her now, so I held the head of my cock against the gaping opening of her hot wet pussy and pressed into her. She groaned passionately as each inch slid into her. I could also feel the muscles in her pussy constrict around my large organ to feel the entry more. When my balls touched her clit, I paused then started my one full withdrawal and re-entry run. I did it slowly, feeling with every nerve as my dick appeared, then disappeared into the hot opening. I held her hips as the single thrust continued, until I could enter her no further; my thighs were pressed against hers.

I was panting a little as the sensations were spectacular from my perspective. And the view of her beautiful ass was captivating by itself. I could hear and feel her breathing beneath me, but I had no idea whether she would want to continue or stop.

Then, she moved just one finger on her right hand. I took this to mean I could continue. I did two thrusts this time, with just a bit more speed. I could feel her pussy getting more slippery, usually indicating she was reacting positively to whatever I was doing at the time. As I pushed in the 2nd stroke, she pushed back against my thighs and clamped down on my cock with her pussy, letting out another slow moan.

As instructed, I stopped completely after the 2nd stroke, but her finger was wagging even before I stopped, urging me to continue, NOW!. I pushed in and out of her pussy, not stopping at all after the 3rd stroke. I reached around her and cupped her breasts, playing with her rock-hard nipples. She groaned with pleasure as I did so and ground back against my thighs, seemingly wanting me deeper and deeper inside of her.

I pushed forward to press her body flat to the bed, while still stroking into and out of her from behind, her perfect ass cheeks squeezing me each time I drove inside her. I pulled her hands up over her head and scratched at her back with passion.

Her breathing turned to grunts, then moans as her body approached orgasm. "Faster" she said. "Faster!" I pushed in faster and faster until she came, gripping my cock with her pussy muscles.

After a minute, I rolled off of her and she rolled onto her back. She looked so good to me lying there panting, a happy, relaxed smile on her face, with her legs spread, her pussy hot and dripping with her and my cum-juices. I moved down between her legs and licked her clit, flicking it with my tongue. It had a mix of her cum and mine on it, but I didn't care.

She just lay there a minute while I continued to lick and flick her clit, then, as her passion grew again inside her, she moved her hands down to grip each side of my head, pushing me into her pussy and against her clit, harder and harder. She pulled her legs up and wrapped them around my head, forcing my mouth onto her pussy. She rotated her hips and ground against my mouth, tongue and nose, fucking my face. I could barely breathe, but It only took a minute for her to cum again, this time with my face pressed tightly to her hot wet pussy.

I thought we were certainly done for the night, but apparently she had other ideas.

She desperately wanted my large cock to fill her pussy again, so she reached down to pull my cock back up inside her again, but I wasn't ready yet for that. It was limp and small, with nothing I could do about it. She decided she would do whatever was necessary to fix that though.

She moved down between my legs and slipped my tiny shrunken cock into her warm, soft, wet mouth. She just sucked on it for a bit, then as it started to grow a little, she slid her mouth expertly up and down the shaft, licking the head at the end of each stroke. As it grew still longer, she was able to wrap her hand around the growing rod and slide it up and down as her mouth followed her hand. It was working! The blood was filling my cock and it got harder and harder as I slid in and out of her wet mouth.

I moved my knee over to push it against her wet pussy and I could feel the heat coming off of her. She pushed back and ground against me.

With one motion, she stopped blowing my dick and rotated her body over mine, positioning herself backwards over my cock. In this reverse cowgirl position, she gripped my now erect cock in her hand, while she lowered her pussy over it. Once the head was inside, she pushed back and down, burying it to the balls up inside her, groaning loudly as it slid in. She rode me in this position for 10 or 12 strokes, then pulled up, turned around, pushed me back up inside her and lay down full on my chest. She spread her legs some and ground her tits into mine, kissing me passionately with her tongue rolling around inside my mouth.

Her hands gripped my ass-cheeks, grasping tightly with each of her thrusts down onto my cock, grinding in little circles as she did so. I reached one hand around her ass, sliding it along her ass-crack repeatedly, moving closer and closer to her bung-hole. I moved past it, wet my finger in her pussy juices, then moved it back to her wink-hole and pushed in softly. It went in easily, up to the 2nd knuckle. I could feel her sphincter grip me as I slid in and out. She sucked in air and came, grinding hard against my cock, pushing her ass back against my hand to get my finger deeper inside her. Finally, she collapsed on me as I withdrew from her ass and pussy, simultaneously.

"Are you done?" I asked her with a little grin. I was quite sure she was. I knew I was. This was more action than we had experienced in 2 months.

"Yeah, I think so" she mumbled in a post-cum haze of peace and relaxation.

"But, tomorrow night, I want to START with Magic Mountain, after I warm up" she squeezed out, just as she fell asleep.

I guess she didn't feel rear entry sex was a bad thing after all, I thought to myself. I better get some sleep. Something tells me tomorrow is going to be a LONG night, with very little sleep.