All Comments on 'Trying Something New'

by PolarGoat

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great sec scene. Good to put all the bad karma in L/W stories to bed.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Why put the dumb 69 comment in the story? Sometimes authors are just nuts. Here you finally have a loving wife story and…. Never mind.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

not knocking the story but it didn't do anything for me. But thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Meets Writers' Workshop criteria for good writing, so there's that positive aspect. Not much room for character development--story's too short--but you get a pretty good picture of what the two MC's are like, and unsurprisingly that the wife controls their sex life.

My only quibble is that it seems very unlikely that a couple who "had tried over the years many other directions that failed" (3rd paragraph) would only now at this point have wandered into the positive and/or negative possible reactions of the wife to rear entry in all its permutations.

Good story though. Keep writing.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So, everybody has sex. so what's the point of this story? Just boring...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not much plot or drama, but let's hope that have a long happy sexually satisfying marriage. Sounds like that will be entirely up to the wife. Maybe she has other positive features not mentioned in the story? Hope so.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Remove the dom bullshit and it’s not too bad.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yawn. I mean, so they had sex. Happens a few billion times a day globally. So what?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous