All Comments on 'Trying to Get Ahead'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Of course it was a black group, that's the narrative of the day and you'd better not vary from that. Nothing more than a pile of racist shit. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There is no such thing as "BBC" unfortunately, at least not in a way that makes it any different than BWC or BLC. All men vary in size, and research studies prove the extreme right side of the bell curve is pretty much the same, regardless of skin tone or DNA. Just racist shit.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 2 years ago

The story was excellent; I think gangbangs are particularly hard to write about, perhaps because I've never experienced one. You did a great job, which is, of course, not surprising. I would have liked it to be a little longer; you have a nice character here, and she is crying out to be developed with more depth. Maybe a sequel? Five stars from me, your fan, ~~ JB

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 2 years ago

Eileen was asked, "Where have you been and what were you doing?" I don't know what she said, but I know it was an airtight alibi! Five stars, JJ! (Gotta wonder if this is a true story.)

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks, JB. As I'm sure you've gathered I've had a lot of experience doing gangbangs! They are one of my favorite things in life! I highly recommend doing one at least once in your life. Honestly, there aren't too many things better than cumming a million times in a row.

Legsfeettoes, I've had so many gangbangs with a bunch of black men, but I've never done a black fraternity. This was wishful thinking on my part. The fraternities I did have sex with were a huge mix of different types of men. Also, back when I was in college I wasn't into black men the way I am now. I guess because my current boyfriend is a black man, I've really zoned in on black men the past few years that we have been dating.

Anon with the two anonymous comments that are obviously from the same person, are you saying that because I chose to focus on an all-black fraternity that I'm a racist? Perhaps I was trying to show the relevance of black fraternities on campus or highlighting a large group of black men to show that black lives matter. How dare you! Ahahahaha! Actually, I don't take comments like yours seriously, ever. Here's why:

Every time I write a story containing a black person, there is always some anon calling racism or making some stupid comment about it. I guess you have the right to your opinion, but I have the right to write about anything I want. A frat full of huge black dicks is exactly what I wanted to write about because it turns me on. I thoroughly enjoyed writing this story and reading it multiple times for pleasure. I don't give a fuck if you think it's racist. In fact, you should go check out my podcast about racism in porn and erotica and why it exists. The link is in my bio.

I think it's weird that you chose to read my story and write a comment about how racist it is. If it's so terrible, why would you read it? I think I know the answer. Sometimes it's hard to take when we get turned on and aroused by something we think is wrong. That's why I wrote it, and that's why I think your comment is a steaming pile of garbage bullshit. If you just jacked off to it and you feel guilty, that's your problem, not mine as the writer of this story. It's supposed to be racist. Duh. That's what makes it hot.

And as for the comment about BBC, black men DO have bigger dicks on average compared to other ethnicities. This is based on my personal research as a slut. I know if I choose a black guy there is an 80% chance his dick will be big. I define big as over 7 inches. There are other ethnicities that have similar odds like men from the Middle East. Asian men, on the other hand, tend to have smaller penises and if I choose one of them there is an 80% chance his cock will be under 7 inches. So, if you are saying that all ethnicities have an equal distribution of dick sizes, that's not the case. There is no study that exists that examines this topic, to my knowledge. If you know of one, please send it my way. I'm simply basing this off of my own experiences fucking men. I am an equal opportunity slut, but I do prefer big dicks, hence my fascination and love for black men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Piss Poor 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1) "This is based on my personal research as a slut. " Do you adhere to the principles of the "Scientific Method" or do you favour the engineering process? Utilizing the engineering process you could run simulations using just sex toys-if you did this, would the toys have to be black, or would any colour do? Have you ever bonded emotionally with a "sensual adult lifestyle product"?

2) "It's supposed to be racist. Duh. That's what makes it hot." Could you please write a story about a gangbang with Muslims on an airplane?

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 2 years ago

JJ, I have to wonder if the anon's that call it racist do so because they don't measure up. As your comment reveals, you've had all sizes. How do you feel about the theory that "it's not the size of the plow but how long you stay in the field that counts"? I'm sure you've had some great experiences with those less endowed, and there are other ways to please a lady other than using a penis.

dez84dez84over 2 years ago

Awesome story. Awesome Girl. I am the coordinator for a Gangbang Group that consists of 25 men. We dream about finding a slut like you to be our main Gangbang Girl :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I dated several black men in college and eventually slept with one. That led to another and another. One Sunday afternoon with the help of lots of alcohol I did 7 in a gang bang. I became addicted to black cock and made myself available to them any time they wanted to fuck. I stayed for a summer session just so I could fuck them more! Since graduating and getting married to a white guy who a nice cock BTW, I've enjoyed several 2 or more black gang bangs and still prefer black men for lovers. P

Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36Dover 2 years ago

Loved it! I dated a black football player in college, god I loved his cock, at a party I got drunk and high, a few of his buddies came in while he was banging me he let them join in it was incredible 4 BBCs for my white slut holes. Hooked me on BBCs. I fuck others to but BBC is very good!!

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsover 2 years agoAuthor

To Anonymous: Hey again! I'm actually working on a story called "The Object of Their Affection" which features a white girl who is abducted by Middle Eastern Men and taken to an Arab country where she will live as a sex slave. Yes, it was a request. I'm publishing it via non-mainstream channels. It should be out in mid-2022 and it will be a bit pricier than it should be because it contains full-on rape and can't be published via traditional channels.

Believe it or not, I actually do have a research degree and used the Scientific Method to some degree. I did use a large sample size and my collection methods are quite random. However, I don't select all men from the same pool, unless you just count the state I live in as my entire pool of men, which I totally do. I have sampled a ton of men in gangbang scenarios, which I think gives me a more accurate measure of what normal men's cocks are actually like, but then we are looking at some variables that might be questionable, like what type of man attends a gangbang? Do small-dicked guys just stay home and not go to gangbangs or do small-dicked guys go to gangbangs to get laid because they can't get laid as easily using traditional measures to get pussy? I'm sure my examination of cock size is much more realistic than the actual research that gets done by scientists unless they are calling men in and measuring their dicks, because that's what I do. I may do it with my mouth, but I still think it's pretty accurate! Ahahaha

If you'd like to find out more about why racism is actually sexy, please listen to my podcast about racism in erotica and porn. The links to my podcasts are in my bio and on my website.

To the lady who gangbanged a bunch of BBC, I commend you! I'm also a-dick-ted to BBC.

To the guy with the 25 men who need a slut, where are you located? Hehehe

to legsfeettoes: The size of the plow is important, but so is how a guy plows. Not all women have large vaginas that fit huge dicks, but I happen to have one. Some women actually prefer smaller cocks, and that's why they exist. I had a guy yesterday with ten inches and that's slightly too big for me, but I still took it pretty well. He does know how to use it, which made taking it a bit harder. If he had a big dick and didn't know what he was doing, I'd just end up doing the work. I think the bummer is when a guy has a huge cock and he cums so fast that I can't really enjoy the fuck. So, it all matters. I'm at the point in my life where a guy has to have a big dick, know how to use it, and last a long time. Most men last about ten minutes with me the first time we fuck. I'm willing to stick around for the second fuck, which usually lasts longer, and even the third if it means I'll get more orgasms. I'm willing to work with men, but ideally, he would last a long time, make me cum a ton, and have a huge cock. Again, I don't care what ethnicity a man is. He just has to be able to handle me sexually and treat me nicely outside of the bedroom. Bonus points if he's kinky and into some fun, perverted shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...