Trying to Get By without My Sister

Story Info
Kelly is back in Texas and Paddy has regrets.
3.1k words
4.52
9.3k
23

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 06/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All characters in sexual situations are over 18. This story involves a developing incestuous relationship between adult siblings. This is part-three of what I am anticipating will be about a 10-part series. You would enjoy this part much more if you read the previous ones, but it can also be read as a stand-alone"

The morning after I dropped my sister Kelly off at the airport I got a text from her telling me that she was in a hotel and waiting to see her daughter, Reagan.

Our text exchange was totally above board because we had a talk as I drove her to the airport where we agreed that we should keep all mentions of our recent taboo habits out of any electronic communications. Just to be ultra safe. But what I really wanted to do was to ask her to send me a picture of her wet pussy.

After Kelly's messy divorce she had come home to Maryland to figure out her next steps. After a failed stint at our mother's house she ended up crashing at my place just as the worst of the COVID lockdowns hit.

Due to the tight quarters in my 1-bedroom apartment we had overheard each other getting off, which eventually lead to us doing it together. At first we would watch porn together until we both came, but before too long we also spent quite a bit of time just watching and listening to one another while we did it.

It quickly became a nightly ritual, and now that she was gone I was totally lost. While she was still here Kelly had asked me about taking our arrangement further, but I had been reluctant. Now, I knew for sure that if she were still here I'd grab her, throw her on my bed and rail her for all I was worth.

How does the song go? "You don't know what you've got till its gone?" Although I doubt Joni Mitchell was singing about want to fuck her brother.

The night before Kelly left was her 44th birthday, and as a present to her I showed her a sex tape I made with my second ex-wife. She loved it. But what she really loved was my gesture toward moving our sexual relationship along: namely wrapping my hand around her throat and coming all over her face, things I knew she enjoyed in the porn we watched together.

The next morning I had all sorts of thoughts running through my head as I left my sleeping sister in my bed to go make breakfast. I thought how nice it was to share a bed with someone I cared about again after two divorces. I thought about how much I thoroughly enjoyed choking my sister as she played with her pussy. And, I thought about where things were headed for us.

Then I heard her scream. She had gotten a voicemail from her 17-year old Daughter who she hadn't heard from since the divorce. Reagan had called to wish her Mom happy birthday, but she also said that she missed Kelly and she wanted to see her. More disturbingly, she said things had been "weird" there recently.

That was all Kelly had to hear. She booked a flight to Houston for that night, leaving our little sibling peep show behind for maternal duties. I certainly couldn't blame her, but it was very hard to see her go.

Over the next few days we texted quite a bit but I really wanted to talk to her. I wanted to let her know that I missed her and I missed our special time. But she was busy with Reagan and I certainly couldn't fault her.

When we finally spoke about a week later she filled me in on everything that had been going on. Her ex, Wayne, had been handling the divorce in a somewhat surprising way, and it was impacting Reagan quite a bit. Kelly had known for years that Wayne was gay, but being the son of a mega church pastor in Texas meant that he had to keep it well hidden.

The sexless sham marriage had been the impetus for Kelly's affair, which in turn had led to the end of the marriage. But, now with Kelly gone Wayne had gone off the deep end. Reagan said he would be gone from home for days at a time, and when he was home he was completely dismissive of her. Worst of all, on one occasion when he did speak to her he said "you should go live with your whore mother, I never wanted kids anyway."

So Kelly was going to be staying in Texas for the foreseeable future, and although I was happy she was reconnecting with her daughter, I feared that our little arrangement was probably over.

It was with that as a backdrop that my 40th birthday approached, and I found myself in a staggering rut. I was twice divorced with no kids. My hairline was intact but it seemed like I found more gray every day. I had a good job, but all it got me was a trendy-yet-spendy Inner Harbor apartment. In October of 2020 - thanks to COVID lockdowns - I could go a whole week without even seeing another person as I worked from home. Worst of all, I spent every waking hour pining for my sister's touch.

The morning before my birthday I was awoken by a phone call. It was Kelly.

"Happy 40th little bro!" She said, far too enthusiastically for 7 AM Eastern, 6 AM Central on a Saturday.

"Thanks Kelly, But it's actually not till tomorrow, you know?"

"Do you really think I don't know when your birthday is? I'm calling today because your present is arriving today."

"You really didn't have to get me anything Kel. And you certainly didn't have to wake me up at 7 AM. I was planning on spending the whole weekend in bed wallowing."

"I... I wish I was there Paddy." She said quietly, with the meaning clear as a bell to me.

"Me too Kel. Me too."

"Listen, if the tracking is to be believed your present is out for delivery right now. Its important that you remember this: Nautilus965."

"Huh? What are you talking about Kel?"

"Say it back. Nautilus965"

"Nautilus965, but what are you..."

"Happy birthday Paddy!" and with that she hung up.

For the life of me I couldn't figure out what she was talking about, but it probably didn't help that I was still half asleep. As the morning wore on I tried to figure out what she was planning. Nautilus had been the name of our dad's 25-foot O'Day Daysailer that he took us sailing in out on the Chesapeake. And 965 was the street address of our childhood home, but I couldn't figure out what kind of cryptic gift she was sending me.

Shortly after noon I got a text from Kelly that was just a screenshot of the delivery confirmation. So I tumbled out of bed, and after pausing briefly to take a leak, I headed down to the lobby of my building to get the mail.

When I opened the mailbox there was the usual junk mail, but there was also a padded envelope with a Houston return address. I took everything up to my apartment and dropped it on the counter as I made something to eat.

When I opened the envelope there was a small wrapped box and a USB thumb drive with a piece of paper taped to it. The note said not to unwrap the gift until I opened the file on the thumb drive, so as I finished my sandwich I fetched my laptop.

When I plugged the USB in there was only one folder on it. I clicked on it and got a dialog box that said it was password protected. Nautilus965. I was in.

Once the folder was open there were three thumbnails numbered #1, #2, and #3. I clicked on #1 and saw Kelly's face appear on my laptop screen. She was seated on a hotel bed looking disheveled. Her cheeks were flushed, like they got after we came together. She was topless, although she was holding the phone too close high for me to see all of her tits.

"Hey there hotstuff! I've never sent a sexy video to a 40-year old guy before! So here are your instructions: if you're not already doing so, project your computer to the big screen and sit in your spot on the couch. Watch video #2 but - and this is important - no touching! When its over come back and meet me in video 3. I wish I was there to give you 40 birthday spanks!"

As soon as she screen went dark I was heading for the living room. I casted the computer to the big screen and debated if I should take my clothes off, before deciding to comply with Kelly's orders. As soon as I clicked the #2 thumbnail I saw the image of what appeared to be a ceiling, with a blinking smoke detector.

"Are you sure about this?" A male voice that I didn't recognize said

"Yes, now get over here!" Kelly responded.

With that the image on screen jostled until it came to rest on my sister laying on the bed in nothing but a pair of black Calvin Kline panties with a thick white waistband. After seeing many porn stars and cam girls wearing them I had remarked to Kelly during one of our mutual masturbation sessions that I found them extremely sexy, and she apparently remembered.

The guy walked toward her, holding the shot on her as she rubbed the heal of her hand over her panty covered mound. I was rock hard and really debating if I should follow Kelly's no-touching rule, but I decided to trust her.

When the guy got close to the bed Kelly leapt up and barked at him to get on his back. After a bit of blur on screen the image focused on Kelly nestled between the guys legs with his cock in her hand. She kept her eyes focused firmly on the lens as she slowly took his whole cock in her mouth. Drool seeped out between her lips and his cock as she then slowly pulled her head all the way back up his shaft. She sucked him slowly and intentionally, holding the base tight with her thumb and finger.

The guy moaned as Kelly's pace slowly picked up, taking his full length in her mouth with each full stroke. She kept eye contact with the phone the whole time. My cock was twitching and I literally had to sit on my hands to keep from touching myself.

After about five minutes of staring into my eyes through the screen as she blew this guy, he had finally had enough. He reached down and grabbed her hair and yanked her up off his cock with a lot of force. Kelly obeyed this non-verbal command and shuffled up his legs before coming to rest straddling him.

He focused on her crotch as she pulled her panties to the side and hovered over his dick. A small string of moisture dripped from her labia down to the head of his dick before she sank down all the way until she was fully impaled.

I was squeezing my thighs together and rocking in my seat to try and force my dick to rub against my sweatpants in order to get some kind of stimulation as I watched this cock sawing in and out of my sister's cunt. After a few minutes her pussy began to coat his dick in a milky white film of arousal.

I hovered over the progress bar at the bottom of the video to see how long I had before I could touch myself. We were at time 13:52 of a total of 24:18. I felt like I could last 10 more minutes before finally getting to wank my dick, but only just.

It was then that Kelly got up off his dick and got on her hands and knees. The guy got behind her and sunk his dick in her. Little waves propagated across her pleasingly plump ass with every medium paced thrust, before ultimately crashing up against the thick waistband of her panties.

As his pace quickened to a full on railing Kelly burred her face in the bed and reached back with both hands to hold her ass open, showing off her asshole. A glob of spit dripped from off camera into her crack and the guy expertly guided his thumb into her ass while he kept up his pounding.

I could hear my heartbeat like a drum in my own ears over my desperate whimpers as I watched my sister getting savagely fucked with a thumb in her ass. Then Kelly began to come, and come hard with her ass thrusting back on to his dick the whole time. After her orgasm subsided the guy told her it was his turn, and Kelly lunged forward and rolled onto her back to be ready to take his load.

He straddled her chest stroking his cock as Kelly stared into the camera again and stated talking, both to me through the camera and the lucky guy getting ready to paint her face white. "Put your hand around my neck and coat me with your come!"

Of course I couldn't help but think of when I had done exactly that, only 10 days before. I actually thought I might come in my pants without even touching myself as his load dripped onto her face and into her mouth.

The video ended and I rushed to open thumbnail #3. It was a low angle from between Kelly's legs looking up at her partially reclined against a stack of pillows. She was naked except for the black panties.

"Hi! I hope you enjoyed that as much as I enjoyed the video you shared with me." she said through a very sexy and devious smile. "I hope you haven't opened your gift yet. If not, pause the video and do it now!"

I grabbed the gift hopeful that I knew what was inside. Once I had the paper off I found a little yellow plastic travel soap container. Upon opening that I saw the folded pair of panties in a sandwich bag.

I hit play and ripped the panties out of the baggie. I held them up in front of me as Kelly began to speak again on camera. "I wore them for a full day before I was able to arrange my rendezvous with my old side-piece." she was saying as I marveled at the amount of dried discharge staining the crotch.

"I was excited when I found out you had a panty fetish. I was hoping to take more immediate advantage of it while I was there, but I hope its still good to get them in the mail." Kelly purred as she slowly pushed the crotch of the panties into her wetness with two fingers.

"So I wore them all day yesterday, all day today, and then while he fucked me. Now that he's gone I'm going to come in them again while you stoke yourself for me." With that she slipped her hand under the designer waistband. Her lips pursed and her eyes closed as her fingers slipped into her panty covered pussy.

I finally got my pants off and gently took my cock in my hand. It wasn't going to take much to push me over the edge. Kelly was moaning and squirming as her hand worked inside her panties. I held them to my nose and took a deep breath savoring all the varied scents she had left for me over 48 hours of wear and while getting fucked and masturbating.

A perv couldn't ask for a better birthday present.

"Do you like the way your sister's filthy panties smell?" she said before shuddering, as if she was trying to hold herself back from coming. "I want you to fuck me. I want you to eat my cunt and taste how horny you make me!"

Hearing her filthy words sent me over the edge and I began to come as I breathed her soiled panties.

It was the hardest I had come since she returned to Texas, but I guess I had jumped the gun. On screen Kelly continued "I want you to come with me Pat. I'm so close! Every night I think about you blowing your load on my face and and I come so fucking hard. That was the best birthday present any brother has ever given his sister and... oh fuck, I'm gonna come Pat. Come with me now!"

My cock was still slowly leaking come out onto my pubes as Kelly positively exploded on screen. I vowed to time things better the next time I watched, which despite the fact that I was just hours from turning 40, was likely to be within a half hour.

The video ended with Kelly saying she missed me more than I could know, but I definitely knew. I reached for my phone as I laid on the couch with my own come on my belly and chest. I remembered our rule about discretion in electronic communication so I just texted 'Package arrived and opened. BEST birthday present any sister has ever given her brother.'

I saw that she immediately started to reply. She must have been waiting. Then the dots went away, indicating that she was no longer typing. I was a bit crestfallen but then I saw that she was calling instead.

"Hey Kel. Thanks so much. I really needed that!"

"Fuck, Paddy. I miss you so much. I've been laying here in my hotel thinking about you watching and it was driving me crazy."

There was about a four beat pause before we both spoke at almost the same time. I said "we need to meet up, soon" while Kelly said "Can you come to Texas?" We both chuckled at our shared earnestness and and similar thoughts.

"I'll make it happen Kelly. I want this more than anything I've ever wanted in my life."

"Oh fuck Pat. I can't wait!"

After saying goodbye I was fast at work booking my self a ticket to Houston. I admit that I may have rushed through the process a bit because I was ready tor round two very quickly.