All Comments on 'Trying to Reclaim My Marriage'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 505 Comments (Page 2)
rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
rarely do I read a story again

This is the exception and it was even better the 2nd time around.

bobby9909bobby9909about 10 years ago
This is one of my all-time favorites

I read it a couple of times a year, just to remind myself things CAN work out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Top of the line.

Seldom do I read a story over but this one I loved. Keep up the excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
flawed story

I enjoyed this story as much as usual from this author but found some basic flaws:

since Steve was the main caregiver, More than likely he would have been awarded custody at least split.

with the income differential she would have been paying him alimony and child support

I'll bet the likes of Jessie James and the guys from Orange County Choppers could buy her dad and still have $100 bills to light whatever they smoked

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
good story

the ability to get the emotions of a story across to the reader was accomplished, nice story, kind of a fairy tale I guess but nice, thx

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Random Thoughts

First, I don't think his marriage was "solely" saved by the senior partner's admiration for his work. It may have been the spur to show her that her husband was due more respect than she gave him, but I think his showing he wasn't going to beg for her crumbs anymore had at least as much to do with it.

Second, as another commenter has said, given her status as primary earner, and his as primary care-giver, HE was probably going to get the house, custody, alimony and child support, regardless of he father's words.

Finally, although I didn't go through all 100+ comments, I was pleased not to notice any anonymous BTB turds blasting the story for the reconciliation, even though there was no cheating.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
Second time through...

Still love it. One of the best. Of course, I now see that in the end it was the wife fighting for the marriage after hubby had given up. He was attempting to leave, not trying to reclaim his marriage. Five stars all the way.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago

Was his leaving her the thing that caused her to wake up and fight for her marriage? Hard to tell. It is never mentioned, but given what the father was spouting, I am sure she merely sat back and let her father push for the filing. When she calls him on the phone she is asking him to try again. That tells me she never really wanted the divorce. It was mom and the senior partners email that finally gave her the will to stand up to her father and call off the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wrong Category

Good story, but LW wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
RE: Anonymous 08/10/14

Right category. Just not on the BTB level.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
5* Loved it

agree with previous comment , its in the correct category.

the Marriage is totaly Busted.

husband does everything he can think of to make it work before walking away . & it's only by walking out & growing a new set of Balls, that the marriage is Reclaimed.

to be honest , if things had stayed as they was for a few more years it would proly not have been salvageable. by the time he walks away, she is not listening to him, she does not respect him, she does not value him. drifted apart, and fading love.

Soooo how long before one or the other would have ended up cheating ???.

great story , very well written ..

another one of those tales that really makes you think & take a good look at oneself.

xxxhugsxxx

TwistedOliver.

frazodfrazodalmost 10 years ago

One of your best. Definitely. I have re-read this several (more than 3!). Thank you....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love your work.

Loved the whole story as well as the way it unfolded. It's had substance and something to say. Well done.

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 10 years ago
Utterly fantastic!

Utterly fantastic! What more need be said?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
2 stars

ur beast to date, ain't saying mucho

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

They managed to pull it back together.

George is Omaha

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forceover 9 years ago
Good story!

Slirpuff definitely pulled this one out of a nose dive! Lots of women think their job and 'profession' is everything. Fact is, companies are bought and sold every day, and thousands of jobs go out the window. But, long after the name on the sign or the door has changed a few times, a marriage should still be about two people; not careers, jobs, bank accounts or daddy's money. Sue turned out to be a winner!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
Partners / KarenE

it is too bad she did not value her partnership with her husband, as much the senior lawyers in the firm valued her. Sometimes attorneys are not as smart as they think they are. Or should I say there are relationship smarts, marriage smarts, business smarts, and people smarts. Sadly, they were all absent in our fancy pants, wannabe barrister.

ParttimereaderParttimereaderover 9 years ago
to Texas Air force

Why are you restricting your comment to women?

You can make the same comment ten-fold for men that put their jobs ahead of their family.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
TRUER WORDS MAY HAVE BEEN SPOKEN

but in the context written==they weren't. TK U MLJ LV NV

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
5*+

loved the story, why?, because it showed that love will prevail. ok, so I dream a lot, but not really. they were always in love, strengthened by the family they created, and the parents they had. the mother in law was the eye-opener for the daughter. I.m glad the author put her in the mix. it was beautiful story. I do prefer reconciliation over divorce, even if the only reason being that the parties already know so much about each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GREAT!!!!!!

What can I say? Wifey is a REAL woman and Hubby is a REAL man! Such a refreshing story after reading about all the slut broads and wimpy husbands who, by the way, deserve all that's meted out to them. Author, Author!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
By Far: On of the best

If I had to rank your stories I would have this once clearly number one. This was truly a solid effort. I loved how you brought all the intangibles of a loving wife's story, left out the hatred and turned it into a winning romance. It's nice to have a story you can get lost in and find yourself rooting for both parties to ge back together.

steven857steven857over 9 years ago
One of your Great one's

This is one of the best stories I have read on literotica, and I really look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Super!

One of the best I've read on this site. True love can prevail if both partners are willing to compromise. Particularly liked the change of the accountant into a biker girl - great fantasy. Super writing!

The DJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!

I guess I'm a sucker for a great story with a happy ending. One other thing I liked is that both people tried to get the relationship back (and succeeded). There was actual compromise (and, of course, the father in law being taken down a few steps by the mother in law). Thank you.

ohyessssssohyessssssover 9 years ago

Maybe. On that first night back , I heard her mutter asshole, and mean it, under her breath, I bit my tongue once again. As she stalled and wasted time in the bathroom, I shook my head and wondered what, if anything, had changed. When she came out of the bathroom in her I don't want to be touched night clothes, I did a slow boil. When she pulled the covers up and went into her no booty call speech, my mind said fuck it. I got out of bed and went over to my clothes sitting on the night stand. I got dressed. It was Sue's turn to stare with her jaw dropped. Once I tied my shoes, I got up and walked toward the bedroom door. Upun opening it I turned and said go ahead with the divorce. Not a fucking thing had changed. I walked out that door toward the rest of my life. I've never looked back.

ACP45ACP45over 9 years ago
Great Story

It takes two to make a marriage.

Great story about two people who decided what they really wanted and then spent the time and effort to make it work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fantastic story

He allows himself to be emasculated but then grows a new set and sets the cunt straight! Loved it! My own wife 'attempted' to do something like that almost 40 years ago. After I set her 'straight', she's never tried it again. Ever. When I quizzed her about it once, she told me I'd done exactly what needed, a woman will sometimes need to be set straight! Talk about shock the pants off of me!

As to the size of Sue's tits. I love the little boobies as it was described she had. My wife had/has the big ones and I can tell you, they eventually reach down to their belly buttons. The little ones stay perky and are great to look at and play with just as much as the big ones and much of the time, the actual fun part, the nipple, is bigger and thicker on the little titties!

sinsational83sinsational83about 9 years ago
one of the best

This story not only is a five star rating that I gave it, it, also made it as one of my favorite stories. I think that I have like three of four of them two of them are yours now. Damn good story.

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
Good story

and it was very well told. I agree with the commenters about there being every reason to reconcile. Now, she was unfaithful to him emotionally, but that had to do with her throwing herself into her job trying to get ahead. And originally it was for the benefit of the family, but after listening to her father and to her own inflated ego, it became all about her. Steve was right, he was too easy going and therefore she lost respect for him. In that particular role reversal the respect normally given to the wife for giving up her career to raise the kids and take care of the family wasn't given by the primary bread winner. As Steve pointed out, she wanted to wear the pants in the family but didn't have the cock and balls to fill them out or a sense of rightness of positions in the marriage to appreciate what he was doing. All she saw was that he was weak and deserving of the disrespect she felt for him. I think that it resolved way too easily. She had a lot of entitlement to get over and he had a lot of emotional abuse to get past. Glad it worked out for the kids but I would be damned if I would pay that much money for a rigid framed hard tail with "ape hanger" bars, don't care what else it had. 50 miles on that bitch and you're peeing blood and you shoulders are out of socket. And forget about the bitch seat. So rough back there that it would prolapse her rectum.

By the way, did really like the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A jewel in the rough.....

On this site yes sometimes you get lucky. A very good short story. Thank You, for sharing....bill

5ssss

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
2*

not bad. just get an editor next time.

auhunter04auhunter04almost 9 years ago
Comments

A story has to be completely unreadable for me not to see what the author has to say.

I don't read these to comment on the spelling or sentence structure.

I don't get off on that kind of BS.

If you think you are good to analize and comment on other's work, put some of your own out here to show your talent and see what others think

jerks

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 9 years ago
Nice

Here we have a tale of two people in love drifting apart, then finding their way back. No betrayals, no accusations and no bullshit. Love wins in the end.

Damn how rare is that?

FiveStars

cindycbegoodcindycbegoodalmost 9 years ago
Too one sided

I guess I'm the exception. I didn't really care for this. There was nothing about the wife to care for. And for me thats thats the problem with the story. It's way too one sided. Problems in relationships are hardly ever one sided, and when both partners have to cone to grips with their faults it makes for a more nuanced and interesting story. But in this one the guy was made out to be perfect, to borrow a quote from the story, his shit didn't stink, and the wife was a self centered unloving bitch.

But for me there was lots to not like about Steve. For one the way he was always putting his wife down because she didn't have big boobs. What an ass. I wouldn't have wanted to come home to that crap either. Sure he did way more than his share with the kids and household, but the thing was he resented every minute of it but never communicated, never told his wife how much it bothered him. He just let it faster till it blew up. Sue may have taken what he was doing for granted but he took her and what she did for granted too. A big part of why his business could be a success was because he didn't have to take money out of it to support a family.

Then we get to the reconcilliation, despite their big time issues he thinks they should just jump right into bed like a sex is going to solve all their problems ... ugh. I mean your trying to work things out with your wife and you go to bed with her looking at a center fold? A big boobed slut? When she knows you don't like hers? What an ass! And Sue's complete acceptence of his doing business with thugs like Sid? Doesn't seem very realistic to me. He may not have cared how Sid and company got their money and what kind of problems that could mean for his family but I think Sue would have, and rightly so.

I guess what I'm saying is to me Steve came across as being as big of a jerk as Sue was a bitch. She ought to dump his sorry ass. Let Steve have some big boobed bimbo like Donna that he lusts after non stop. Sue wouldn't have any trouble finding a better guy who would love and appreciate her, small tits and all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sid and Donna

After another re-read, I realized I really like Sid and Donna. I've seen the 'make friends with dangerous people who in turn help provide the solution to the stories main problem' thing too much lately. Here, they are just customers. Would have liked a little more charictization of Donna, the glimses we see look interesting.

A great read, and five stars from me.

-tayjk42@gmail.com

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago

Why would anyone think this is in the wrong category? This is the epitome of a loving wife tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hmm....1 Star cause there isn't a lower rating!

Sue, aggressive, selfish, manipulative, overbearing BITCH.

Steve, ultimately (at the end) a true Wimp/Pussy Whipped Little bitch.

The story, a how too on meeting, courting and marrying a... (See Sue).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
People need to read the story as its written.

I've gotten used to the cuck-phobes but some of the comments on the other end of the scale were interesting, if misguided. If I had been Steve I would have made it less than the first night of the reconciliation attempt. When she spread her legs insincerely I would have dressed and left saying if this is your idea of an effort let's not waste our time, you agreed to my list and already I'm supposed to be giving in all the way. If you don't like sex and don't want to make love to me fuck you, I'm done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story. Excellent writing. The epitome of a loving wife and one hell of a great story. I enjoyed every word.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fairy tale ending, but totally unbelievable.

I don't see Sue ever changing or compromising that much. While I liked the fairy tale, the reality would have been a divorce. It wouldn't have been too bad had he gotten a good attorney. He probably would have gotten primary custody, the house until the kids were 18, alimony and child support. After all he was the wife in their marriage. LOL! Good story with an unbelievable ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Badass

Its more about his job than sex n no cuckolding or other stuffs ,n ive read better short stories than this...

SampkyangSampkyangover 8 years ago
A boob job

What kind of slut would do that???? Why would ANY self respecting MAN would ever accept that??? Yep you sorry story lost it 1* just because it sucked, but your writing was very good

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 8 years ago
not enough detail where it counts

the father-in law said *stuff* and finally (!) got a tantrumming. there was not a likeable or relatable character here for me. i enjoy your other stories, but this one is missing something. no heat.

gara5289gara5289over 8 years ago

Great story but i do wish you had spent more time on the reconciliation to make it more believable.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
@KarenE

I agree with the comments that maybe if the senior partner told Sue what he told Steve about the asshole and burnout, that maybe some of their problems would at least have been lessened if not eliminated.

davwoodavwooover 8 years ago
A job well done

Very entertaining with a very important message for us all about how to make a good marriage. A very enjoyable read where no one got hurt except the asshole at the office party. 5*

cumslut_20cumslut_20over 8 years ago
excellent

an excellent read ..

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 8 years ago
Excellent

Re-read this fine tale. Shows that love can be re-kindled and become as strong as it ever was. No one needed to get burned and it was a happy ending. Proves that in fiction everything is possible.

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 8 years ago
Great on re-read . . .

I ride motorcycles as well. I'm going to have my wife read it so that she gets the message. There's nothing like a hot motorcycle momma once in a while. Thanks again for the entertaining and humorous story. Very enjoyable.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 8 years ago
Outstanding!

No cheating. No BTB. Sure, Hubby got some payback for how Wifey treated him, but once again there are no saints in this tale. Slirp, I've said it before and I'll say it again. You excel at creating realistically flawed characters. I thought for sure that I'd read this one before, but I somehow missed it. Go figure.

Also, as the proud owner of a 1985 Harley Davidson Fat Boy, I can appreciate this tale on another level too. Great stuff, man.

5 HUGE Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
self centered

she really is a self centered bitch. had it not been for the Sr. partner sending out the Email complementing Steve's work she probably would not have taken him back. she worried about what her friends thought about her blue collar husband. So when a "Mr. big" validated his work she wanted him back. He probably would have been better off without her

VapspegeoVapspegeoabout 8 years ago
Good All around

This story had it all very good start a good setup I felt I got to know each person and their thinking.

The middle was just very well thought out put into motion easy to understand.

The end was very good the writer looked after his readers so the were left to guess or make any conclusions. Just Damn Great story telling!

Kitist02Kitist02about 8 years ago
4th re-read

And I enjoyed it just as much as I did the first time I read it.

It's nice to read a story that doesn't hinge on unfaithfulness, but rather on a subtle drifting apart and then a real effort to recover by both of them.

I may have to go ahead and renew my motorcycle endorsement. This one tickled my fancy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story.

Very enjoyable read. It's great to read about a couple in trouble that doesn't end with one or both partners screwing around and lying to one another. That said, I believe in reality that the marriage would have ended in flames, but these stories are fantasy anyway. Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hard to believe

No racist shit, no navy seals? Staypuff actually wrote a decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No Shit

A nice story, 3rd time, love it......

5sssss.....bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great

Loved it and it was very entertaining and very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Four times and still love

Excellent writing and emotional for me. I have a white collar, blue collar marriage. Had the asshole FIL also. We worked on it though and just celebrated our thirty fifth anniversary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
didn't work

Wifey was just a self centered bitch, she belittled her husband and his work. He grew a pair and left so she could take over HER family responsibilities, so she files for divorce(huh?). Then the senior partner sent the email company wide and she realized ( if she divorced him it could jeopardize her chance at next promotion) so she had to get him back, SELF CENTERED still. I was waiting for the twist at the end, that would explain why Mr.Thomas was at the Atlanta show.... maybe the father of Sid and Donna...?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
When she gave him attitude, he WAS an asshole for not getting dressed and leaving.

((( "Damn it. All right! Stephen Moore, would you like to spend the night with your wife, Susan Moore?" She said with real intensity and just a hint of sarcasms.

"See, was that so hard? Yes, I'd love to spend the night, thank you for asking."

"Asshole," she said under her breath and it wasn't said in a nice way either. )))

Since he wasn't taking any more of her shit, he should have been up and out the door before her snotty words stopped echoing off the bedroom walls.

Furthermore.... They went for long periods without sex and with an arrogant, spiteful cunt like her, there's no way she wasn't hooking up to have her unused pussy serviced by one of her social 'EQUALS'. He was cuckolded, whether he knew it or not.

He lived in the real world so when Sue blatantly disrespected him and, for the next year, their sex life was nearly non-existent, he sure as hell was smart enough to know that, given her belief in her superiority to him, she was giving someone else what was too damned good for her low income, blue collar housekeeper. In real life, he'd have had a PI get the documentation and then Sid would have stepped up and done him a favor.

pcthronepcthronealmost 8 years ago
@Anonymous 07/06/16

You nailed.it man. I had same thoughts about the self centered bitch.

If her mom didn't have kicked her up the butt abiut how lucky she was to have Steve as her hubby. And the mail yhat Bill the senior partner had sent about Magazine tht her huaband had won in the bike show & their company was going to sponsor him next year.

That was like an eye opener for her If she Divorced Steve her career coupd be jeopardized.Again in this she was selfish bitch. If the senior partner wouldn't have sent that mail se sure would've divorced Steve.

Women. Need Love & MEN NEED THEIR DAMN RESPECT. Thats a Reality.Such self centered bitches should learn to respect Men.

To all Self Centerd Bitches & Assholes EAT SHIT & DIE!!!

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 8 years ago
I've read this before, and...

I love it now just as much as I did then.

SelqSelqalmost 8 years ago
Good read

Excellent story of a marriage way out of balance. Nice to see no cheating, but seeing what can happen when the focus is more on the job than the family.

Easy 5 stars from me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Very good job. I don't care for a lot of your stories, but really liked this one.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
Rather well done!

Really good story...a great read...liked the way it all came together!

J_RReaderJ_RReaderalmost 8 years ago
Well done

A gem, having returned for another read, time for a compliment.

Your story has more than revenge, getting back together costs more but is worth more.

Thanks

Kitist02Kitist02over 7 years ago
4th re-read plus

I've read this several more times since posting an earlier comment and it gets better and better to my way of thinking.

Quite a few commenters have analyzed the relationship almost to death, and they are obviously bringing their own hangups to the party. Yes they are both flawed. Who isn't? But despite the drifting apart they are TRYING to make a go of it, and not just for the kids.

The background of bikes and painting provided an excellent focus for the structure of the story. That background was what got me to re-read it the first time. Since then I've re-read it many times (I'm not going to count them) and have found a new facet every time. This just gets better and better and I'm very glad you wrote it. I get tired of the cucks and the BTB stories. Reading your work brings a calm pleasure to my soul.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Real good real life type of story with no cheating . They were just a little lost but she finally fought for them. Well done

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

VERY well done.

A nice tale of a man doing what he needs to do to get the respect he deserves and should have been getting in a marriage he should not have had to make a unilateral fight to save.

Again, very well done. One of the better stories on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loving Wives?

Why is this in the wrong category? She never slept with anyone else did she? People who dislike cheating in general are going to give this a miss and there isnt even any.

BillandKateBillandKateover 7 years ago
Another Great Story

Just keep on writing (please), we really love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

What was not to love. Great story line. Change in personalities which were positive. Lots of side trips with other people. You nailed it. Thanks for sharing. BK

JeepLover42JeepLover42over 7 years ago
I guess I am the only one who doesn't like white trash

There is a difference between Blue Collar and white trash. This guy was white trash, and he turned his wife into white trash. Not an enjoyable read for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks for this!!!!!!!!

I think this was a great story. Not many people try to take the high road anymore. It was just nice to see two people fight for their marriage and love. Would it have been hot for one of them to cheat? Sure. But this story stands on its own merit in a different way. Great writing, great tension. And it wasnt all pretty. Not even the making up. Much respect man.

dc6370dc6370over 7 years ago
Awesome story!

Absolutely loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

It's nice to see that someone doesn't have to cheat to make LW story. I enjoyed this type of story a lot better. Give us more like this!

WvrjjrWvrjjrover 7 years ago
Quite good, as with the majority of your stuff published here

I too enjoyed the relief from the cheating wife and vitriolic revenge. I have tried to read all of your submissions here and you in my top five favorites (Troubador, justplainbob, dg hear etc. pretty good company eh?). Thank you and please keep up the work

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good story

Well written and a very enjoyable read instead of all of the cuck/humilation crap that fills this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
best diologue writer on the site

Slirpuff has a real talent for creating characters that ring true and a story line that keeps you reading. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5

annonyknows nothing about smart or wealthy people. annony the insane fat old ugly cuckold reads all of these stories and then bitches and votes 1 if he votes. This fool should be banned.

bworth1943bworth1943over 7 years ago
fantasy guy

Excellent story, Good writing. Should be in romance though, just say'n.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Once AGAIN ....

.... SlirCUCK has the male character in his/her/it's story CAVE!!!! Nothing more to say .... right ?????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
FAN FUCKEN TASTIC

What can you say that fits most of our marriages! Some of us become cuckolds ? Some of us are wimps? Some of us are Hen pecked? Some of us are nothing but a slave to our wives and kids? BUT WE TAKE IT TO STAY MARRIED FOR THE KIDS

YOU CAN ONLY TAKE SO MUCH SHE-IT FROM THAT BITCH/SLUT AND YOU CLAIM YOUR BALLS? Well I hope you did otherwise she has the cake/lover's cock and eat it or fuck him in your face B.T.B. Hell yeah! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

Horseman68Horseman68about 7 years ago
Super Story.

Looking for more. Much more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
quick thought

Enjoyed story however, his wife being small breasted his obsession with big breasts had to be tough on her.

Granted she had her faults but so did he

muirmadramuirmadraabout 7 years ago
Always loved this story!

I have read this story many times now and will continue to enjoy reading it again and again! Thanks ...

cockcriticcockcriticalmost 7 years ago
Marriage

He didn't stray, she didn't stray, the main problem was her father until his wife gave him what for. They then begun to kindle their marriage in the end, a lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
OH MY

I think I loved it even more the second time.

Damn good writing. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it but...

A great love story. I would have worked a bit more on the reconciliation part at the end. The way you wrote her she still looked a bit too much entitled to me, but that also make the story believable. i any case she had a lot to make him up and she was the one wanting him back I think you should have made her jump over a lot of hoops. Just my thought. In any case i enjoyed it

waifwaifalmost 7 years ago
Only Mistake I Saw

A rigid frame is a hard tail frame. It just means that the motorcycle has no shock absorbers on the rear wheel. A springer front end is built with a spring loaded cradle rocker design setup which predates hydraulic front fork tubes. In the 1960s Harley Davidson began using tubular shock absorbers on front (wide glide) and rear (softail) axles.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
agree with quick thought

I have always beliêved breast size was not even on the list of what attracted me to a female. Furthermore, size does not equate to breast ''perfection''

The most exquisite breasts I ever saw and fondled were A cup pointers, though I do so love B cups with a slight droop...certainly being natural is a must.

I had a long time affair with 50ish female who had C cup silicone implants installed by a world renowned surgeon to fix affects of nursing. The implants were basically a permanent push-up bra...no scars...the ''shelf'' allowed if not enhanced a natural bounce but the first second I cupped them I could feel the hardened lumps...while on her back the outline of implants was noticeable. Quite disappointing to me being as she had thrust her breasts in my face every chance she could manufacture for 8 months before I succumbed to her advances.

In the story it is evident that he has made his wife self-conscience about her breasts. He has been hurtful if not cruel in his many suggestions of her upholstering them.

I agree she had attitude problems, but wonder how he would feel if she was suggesting penile implant for him

penneydog55penneydog55almost 7 years ago
YEP! I would love to see the paint job

Top shelf story! Well done worth the price of admission. Thanks★★★★★WOOF

FD45FD45almost 7 years ago
What did he get out of the deal again?

She isn't working for HIM. She is working for herself and her father.

The only change I've seen is she is making small steps to being a decent human being. Very small, grudging steps. Tiny sarcastic grudging steps.

She got her maid and he got something barely close to an average wife.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 6 years ago
@waif re: springer

Last year for the springer front end was 1948. The Duo Glide (Wide Glide) began in '49. (Trivia: I had a '52 Pan). I had noticed the rigid/hardtail too. If you have a rigid frame it is by definition a hardtail and vice-versa. I think the protagonist is a pussy but he's a well cared for pussy with wifie's money, so there's that. It's a well told story but I just don't like the guy as written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Well Done!

I liked your idea and you accomplished it very well. Any errors were never noticed because of the wonderful story.

I've read several comments but, one commenter says things that has nothing to do with any of the stories! (tass317) Why!

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 6 years ago
I've read the story

I think its clear he is self employed custom painter, Sue is a lawyer junior partner in a law firm. Her father is not a lawyer but owns a business and he's an asshole.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous