All Comments on 'Trying to Reclaim My Marriage'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 511 Comments (Page 3)
VapspegeoVapspegeoover 6 years ago
On a custom

You can have anything you can afford and the builder can do for you! If they can't build it for you find someone who can. Your money talks for you and says what you want if you tell them what you want and they tell you no, get another builder!

SkibumSkibumover 6 years ago
@ BuzzCzar

Harley brought back the Springer front end on the 1988-2003 Softtail Heritage Springer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Iffy

If the tattoos lasted two days ,how was she going to explain to explain them at the senior partners dinner.After all her efforts to become a partner and the the divorce papers,where did the she would give up her job comment come from?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@Iffy

When it is a business function like that people are dressed to the nines. As a junior partner she would probably be wearing a business suit like mentioned in the story. So I doubt any henna tattoos would be visible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
this tale as well the slirppy writer

star ratings are over rated

2 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GREAT.

This was an outstanding story. It was REAL life like, not make believe like a lot of stories. Thank you very much!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hardly any sex but......

I still loved the story. Nicely done. I salute you.

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Too many logic holes (already pointed out by many) for me. Such as what about the pierced nipples and clit ring?

No one’s mentioned that. I’m assuming she didn’t have them before. Piercings of that type take a few weeks to fully heal (so I’ve read by google). So he certainly wouldn’t be playing with them the day of, or the day after, they were done.

To person who said henna would be a problem for next day’s party; if tattoos were not on hands, face, neck, or lower legs, then they could easily be covered with a modest cocktail dress. Problem solved.

I really do like that she never cheated sexually on him. She cheated him of family time, but how many male workers in the U.S. (and Japan... salary men) are gulity of that too? Because of that I have zero problem with RAAC.

I really like this story, but the logic flaws bugged me (as well as usual spelling errors), so best I can do is 4-stars. Too bad, as I think with just a little work, the story could be tightened up into a Literotica 5-star Classic (IMHO).

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
You spun a nice tale.

Both interesting and with a pleasant ending.

Ignore the logic Nazis.

Rocketmann21Rocketmann21over 6 years ago
You Fuck heads!

This is a story read and enjoy the damn free original writing. Your points are valueless to the story.

Read and enjoy or don’t but, to nick pick give it a break. At lest they are wiling to submit a story, all you do is bully!

cordialddcordialddover 6 years ago
recently joined so I could comment on these stories I have. read 6 or 7 times...

Not only one of the best but the editing is excellent. Could easily have two more pages of words without adding anything consequential. I have been in his shop, hung with the leathers and wondered how my wild girlfriend ever got me into this, and this amazing authentic, from his physical response at the party to pulling up to the lineup at shady oaks. Thanks for the memory.

Belial0216Belial0216over 6 years ago
Trying to Reclaim My Marriage

Will you write similar stories more ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent tale

Please ignore all the nit-picky Nazis. They're like movie or food critics. The can't do it themselves but they sure can run down someone else's efforts and try to tell everyone what they should or shouldn't like. A critics only talent is to convince a few people that they know what they've talking about. Some of the most popular movies were rated poorly by critics and their favorites are something dark and disturbing and in another language. These people think because they didn't have to pay a lot of money that it can't be any good. Form your own opinion and vote accordingly. This was a 5 star story all the way.

Rocketmann21Rocketmann21over 6 years ago
Okay Readable and Enjoyable

I liked this story very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

A true loving wive and husband story. The ups and downs of making a marriage works. Sure she put work first just like thousands of husbands did and will do.

gmann57gmann57over 6 years ago

this is the 2nd time I read this and it was better this time. 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank You!

An inspiring & realistic story. Positive, but not sappy. Thank You so much!

Chazbo

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I've read quite a few of your other stories, this one jumped out

Glad I accidentally saved one of the best for the end (still have a few of yours to go).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pride and Paint Jobs

A really entertaining and uplifting piece of nonsense. Characters move effortlessly from annoying to endearing. Enjoyed.

LA

argeelogargeelogabout 6 years ago
Great story

I expected cheating and was soooo glad you avoided what has become so standard on this site. And a happy ending with a man who was a man? Wonderful. Thank you.

l_bentonl_bentonabout 6 years ago
Loved the sotry

thank you granny made the story./////

she was written beautifully and i loved how smart and uninhibited she was. i loved all the caricatures but she was my favorite

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Still love this story, but this is the first time I've noticed you have anal in the tags for some reason. Is it based on his quip about lubing himself when they're going to talk about the divorce?

Offler79Offler79about 6 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for writing such a good story.

l_bentonl_bentonabout 6 years ago
one of the best

thank you

it was one of my favorite sorties I have red on lit erotica.. I don't know how you could have done it better unless you posted a photo of your bike. well and the bicker babe she turned into.

thank you.

l benton

anonymousinblueanonymousinbluealmost 6 years ago
Well?

The title indicates the story is probably about trying to reclaim his marriage. Well, did he succeed? I'm not so sure that is the case.

Soo_DeliciousSoo_Deliciousalmost 6 years ago
A great read!

What an enjoyable story; I've read it several times.

ranec1ranec1almost 6 years ago
Mean As!!

Chur bro awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is one of the few stories here I love reading again and again

Thanks, Slirpuff :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One Of Your Better Stories

Okay. I am usually a diehard proponent of btb stories. But for some reason, I am glad he gave Sue a second chance. On to another of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Should

Should have dumped her arse the night of the office dinner bust up.Also when he stopped over at his work place how could She do the baby sitting because according to the story she was always at work until at least seven thirty.,so who got the kids teas?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Outstanding.

TajfaTajfaover 5 years ago
Great

Loved this story, wouldn't change anything 5 stars.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 5 years ago
I'm pretty sure I gave this 5 stars the first time I read it, but...

I gave it another 5 stars after reading it again. A well written, great story deserves at least 10 stars. Maybe I'll read it again in a while and give it another 5.

Strule2019Strule2019about 5 years ago
Still as good

as the first time I read it. I keep coming back to it and I don't think I've seen much better anywhere on this site. Love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Agree!!

Again, after rereading, one of the very best around, and there are some that are quite good, creative and well-written.

Tiny Tim

P.S. Keep up the good work and write more often.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
That was an excellent story!

I can't quite relate to either of the main characters, but their attempt to find a common ground was very nice.

GymShortsGymShortsabout 5 years ago
Most Excellent!

Finally a great story and related to how most women are in the bedroom. And, she didn't have an affair. I figured when he won the Atlanta show he'd get some big celebrity or drivers business and be on easy street doing paint jobs for the rich and famous. Thanks for not going there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I gave this a "5"

Well written and a different sort of plot...very rare in LW. Having said that, I think there are problems. First, the party scene wouldn't happen at what is supposed to be a celebration for employees of a sophisticated business. I've been to many, and the sort of thing depicted never comes close to happening. People at the parties have far too much at stake in terms of reputation to make vulgar fools of themselves. People who are in those positions see the parties as a chance to network and impress. If, contrary to reality, something like what was described happened, the senior people would have immediately gotten to the bottom of what happened and would removed the drunk, who would have been in jeopardy for his job for being sloppy drunk and for grossly offending a guest and for making lewd comments about a female employee. The fact that he got punched for his trouble wouldn't have been the focus because of the gross provocation and the fact that tolerating lewd comments about female employees could be used in discrimination lawsuits as evidence of management allowing a "hostile work environment." The altercation would have been a bit embarrassing, but mainly embarrassing for the company because of the grossly improper behavior of the employee. The wife's reaction is predicated on the false premise that the husband was the bad actor, which clearly wasn't the case. It's as if the author just needed to create some tension between the husband and wife and wrote the scene without considering whether it was plausible.

I also didn't see enough change in the wife character toward the end to make the reconciliation plausible. Her behavior was sufficiently egregious that far more contrition and repentance was needed before we can really believe that the husband would try again with her.

The story also contained some stale feminist tropes about marriage and women and careers.

That said, on the whole this was a very good piece of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Dump

He should have dumped her before he met Die at the show.Signed the divorce papers when he got them.Why did he have to come up with an outstanding design to make up for Donna's mistake.?The ending is a load of crap,she wanted the divorce and stuck up bitches like her don't change overnight let alone become biker broads.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good story But,

I liked this story and most of the background was wrapped up with one exception.

What happened with the other insulting junior partners. Mr what ever his name (the Senior partner from Atlanta) who saw the paint and approved of paint job but, also had a company with jerks he knew were in his employ.

WHAT WAS DONE ABOUT THOSE ASSHOLES who felt if they hid their true selfs they would get away with more secret stuff. (Punks)

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Great.story

This was one to really get into. The main characters were interesting and the supporting players added a lot of color. Great to see a.couple work through their problems in an adult manner. I enjoyed this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Liked It

Has earned 5*s but using spell check would improve it further

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Both were Jerks

The story is written from the guy's point of view, but even then there are so many holes in his logic as to make it difficult to be sympathetic toward him.

First, he hates his father-in-law because the old man is rich - plain and simple. He is bored hearing the old man speak about "things he doesn't know about". Really? How would the bike decorator know the old man is wrong? Nothing wrong with decorating bikes, but the story made no mention of other interests, readings, education, etc. For this guy to dismiss the opinions of his father-in-law for no reason showed real immaturity. He claimed the old man didn't like him. Maybe true, but the old man had help support his paint business with equipment purchases and welcomed him into his home. Nothing was shown in the story as a reason to dislike the old man except that he had always worked hard and was a financial success.

Second, he resented his wife's success. He didn't congratulate her or encourage her. I don't even believe he punched out the drunk to "defend her honor". He did it to make himself seem tough.

Sue, the wife, isn't any better. She demonstrated her selfish attitude, when she was first introduced to the story at the first bike show. Her only good quality seems to be a willingness to work and apparently she was good looking - except her husband considered her boobs to be too small. So why marry her? Seems she was good in the sack.

Both of them were selfish people. It's good that they married each other so they didn't ruin anyone else's lives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well...

This is perhaps SP's best....characters, plot....much better than a lot of his other stories. An interesting tale well told.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Thoughts

"I slept on the couch that night." - Um, they've got a McMansion and they don't have a guest room he can sleep in, or even one of the kids' rooms?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sleeping on the couch

SBrooks sleeping on the couch is more symbolic. It shows either A) you are really in trouble or B) you are really p*ssed off. It definitely has more of an impact than sleeping in a spare room.

sticks13sticks13over 4 years ago
Cracking story

I've read this story twice now and I love it more each time. Thank you for not making her cheat but just be guilty of putting work before family because then if you except it and that you need to improve you can repair it and that is not gender specific. 5 stars and thank you for a good, flowing story.

Cheers and keep writing.

PS. To all you anonymous critics and people who said you wouldn't dress up for work celebrations of that type. Wrong, I've been to them with my last company and also to AGMs which have then turned into evenings with Tuxedos and Long Dresses, with a free bar and meal. It happens.

And yes, when people do have "too much on board" they can do and say some stupid things so yeah that happens too. The code is "what happens at the party, stays at the party", though they might be "reminded" of it by the Boss quietly when they return.

Too all you who wonder when, the last one was 2017 so pretty recently, so Slirpuff was spot on so no he wasn't wrong, the story on that part was accurate though since "metoo" I expect nobody wants to go to another one.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Great story

Great story front to back. Good character development, nice plot, and we'll written. Met a rough patch and overcame it without all the cheating and revenge. Really good stuff!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
this is one of the 2 slirpuff stories i like

she didn't cheat, he didn't cheat and he kept his ball in his own pants not in her purse. The dad was an asshole. I liked mom, she's a strong woman with a high tolerance for assholes. Good story, this is more like real life than the rest of the cuckold shit you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

For a change a realistic story about a couple who had some issues without the cheating of either party, or the husband being emasculated. Loved the character development, and how it seemed so realistic. Could be almost any family. It was a great read, which is why I gave it 5 stars. The story itself flowed well, and kept the reader entertained. Great story, I loved it.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 4 years ago
Very good

Nicely done. No cheating, just real-world problems and having to deal with them.

The crazy part is that the marriage was doomed until he called-out his father in law, in a way that complimented his mother in law.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Ok really great

No cheating, just a marriage falling apart due to overwork and disrespect. The way back was excellent but I think the turning point was the letter from the CEO of her company about his work. Really well done.

fritz51fritz51over 4 years ago
Very, very good.

As is often true in life, both wife and husband were childish assholes, in their own ways. Then both grew up and wised up in time to save their marriage.

Refreshing departure from the cheat, burn, revenge.

Congrats on a great story. 5 *s

Horseman68Horseman68over 4 years ago
Second Read.

First read the story a good while ago, and did not recognize it immediately. Still a very good and well written story, however Steve is a bit of an ass with his stupid jokes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is an all time favorite of mine and always 5 stars

I was just thinking about how to make this story better Maybe another baby coming. I would love that.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Really good story

One of my favorite stories by Slirpuff. What's not to like. Two distinctly different people give enough to make a go of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very nice 5 stars

un like you I do not like shaved pussy. Trimmed is fine, but never bare. Big boobs? I like perky which means never droopy I prefer A cup boobs over droopy D cup boobs. Beautifully written story. An easy 5 for me and I ain't easy.

meucimeuciover 4 years ago

Really well written story 5 stars in my opinion. I am looking forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
SO she cuts him a deal with the biker

Dresses up like a biker slut, fucks him and therein solves their marital problems? What a load of crap. HE should have hired an attorney and cleaned her ass out. He would have gotten custody of the kids, the house, alimony, child support and half her retirement. After all, he was responsible for the kids, not her. She would have gotten buried in Court. Horrible ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Clean her ass out?

Why pay a lawyer thousands when he can pick up miralax for $10? Seems silly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Too Many Hardasses Out There

Commenting on either what they know nothing about real world wise or went through something that left them so bitter that they will never be happy with anyone. No cheating, worked things out, good mother-in-law, the story could have fit in romance. It doesn't get much better than this... Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I love this woman's mother........

Thanks to her mother...and I think knowing one of her partners respected her husband...she got her head screwed back on...and found she loved her husband and made up her mind to fight an get her man back...and finally realized she was married to a real man with balls, brains and talent an he's all hers...I loved it at the end...when all the bad ass bikers show up...she uses her wit and fast thinking an made a scary situation into a gold mine for her man...the bike...you also get to see her show her man what she's willing to do for him...the changes she does make for him...now we know what she was talking to Donna about...that away Sue you bad ass biker chick...and that's why I feel this is a love story in disguise........

COYSCOYSabout 4 years ago
Loved it

I’ve read this story multiple times and never get tired of it. The husband is one of the best characters all time on this site. And the way you did the intervention by the mother was exceptional. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Quite honestly

I thought this story was a bit of a doozy. I didn't like the husband. I didn't like the Wife. Hell, I didn't even like the mother in law. Weird, but the only one I could really see myself liking was the Father-In-law. Could you imagine starting your own business, becoming successful, marrying a beautiful woman, having a kid you dutifully raise, and then finding out that your daughter is married to a fucking loser who seems to not have a head for business? Your wife is a stupid bitch who doesn't respect you, and your daughter is going to stay married to that same loser even though he was the one who acted like a bitch and started their marital problems. Man I'd be fucking pissed

will_shakespearewill_shakespeareabout 4 years ago
Loved it.

Action could have been expanded on but the story was great, loved the ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Interesting, different

I do wish authors here would lose this ignorant feminist bullshit: "Our terms," she replied immediately. "I'm not going to lose myself in this either. We do it as equal partners or nothing."

Feminized men say and write these things, but they aren't true. Marriage is NOT a partnership, and it's never 50/50. It's far more complicated than that, and the relationship shifts around over time. If you are a younger single reader, ignore this feminist crap. Women want a man, not a "partner"; they want leaders who make them feel feminine. They don't want anything like a Pajama Boy or a weak, needy LW male.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I liked it

I read one of your previous stories and stayed for more. I liked this one very much and I appreciate the mature adult characters. Life is a journey with ups and downs, and I liked the suspense, the family problems, and that people didn’t just throw everything away the first chance they got to be free. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved the story

You should read it over before posting to eliminate the stupid spelling errors. I'm glad it wasn't a cheating story. I get sick of those.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
There is only....

.... one thing missing, either Sue’s mother bitch slapped her father for all to see and put him in his place (Long over due) or Steve slamming sed father into the wall “Say one more thing” putting the fear of God into him !!

Now sheep may scream “senior abuse” but considering no one ever put them in their place before “Show me willing Volunteer for a whipping post”.

Reminds me of my ex’s younger sister (she was near 40 going 8), who had the balls to demand what she was getting for Christmas (And her boyfriend is sitting next her) and for years I put up with it to keep the peace. I looked her straight in the eyes “The same you’ve given me, not a damn thing” and looked at her boyfriend who wouldn’t look me in the eye and thought twice about getting up or saying a word. Even she realized then the day’s of putting with anyone’s bullshit are done, the gloves were off, permanently !!!!! 5 stars !!!!

Rancher46Rancher46almost 4 years ago

Great story, just shows love can endure if both parties are want it too. Gets my 5 star vote

arrowglassarrowglassover 3 years ago

Good one...and nice to see a good ending too!

DhamakaDhamakaover 3 years ago

Really nice to have no cheating shit going around and just a normal story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
We do it as equal partners or nothing

Typical, airheaded, feminist, LW bullshit. Marriages are not, and cannot be "equal partnerships." This is a purely modern conceit, and it, along with other "modernist innovations" has borne the bitter fruit that is written about here in LW.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Reading again

A rare LW story with.no cheating and a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
very very very very good

Excellent story.

You did a great job describing a marriage in trouble, but without cheating, and how they fixed it.

And a happy ending for the kids and them.

Great work.

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

A good read and happy ending. But it starts off with him saying he wants to save his marriage. I know she had turned into a bitch, but he was a real asshole, after she tried to alter her ways, he kept playing hardball. She should have walked away, divorced him and left him to wallow in his own self pity. What thought had he given to his kids when he was acting the ass. He didn't deserve them or her.

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

I agree with anon ( unusual that) no marriages are equal, it can't work like that. I have wonderful parents, happier together after all most 50 years than at anytime. Dad was the main bread winner, but after that mom did the bulk of the work, odd jobs and all. I bet it was 75\25, but it worked for them. I bet lots of happy marriages are a similar split. Show me a marriage were they insist that it to be 50/50, I will tell you it won't last.

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

excellent story, great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Geez Helen....

Ok. This is a familiar theme, but it’s usually from the woman’s point of view. Husband becomes wrapped up in work, and neglects wife. Starts to take her for granted. She cheats.... In this story, that’s what the woman did to the man, and except he didn’t cheat. He just wanted to be back in the relationship, where they were equal partners. It’s actually funny, but if you give into your wife all the time, she will not respect you. That is pretty much what happened here. I guess it’s nice that she finally realized what she was doing, and fought to keep the marriage. But she was smart enough, to not lose her self respect, like she took from her husband. Maybe you think he should have just allowed himself to be pushed out of his life, and become a cuck. Cause sooner or later, she would have lost all respect, and desire for him.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Great Story

Nothing more to add. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She didn't alter her ways

At the end of the story, she is still telling him what to do and when to do it. She's still a taker but he's grown tired of giving. Also, in my understanding of the story, a major influence in her wanting to reconnect with her husband was that her boss was impressed by the work that he did on the bike. This makes it another self serving business decision on her part. Why risk pissing off the boss by divorcing. After all, where was she going to find another slave like hubby? I didn't like the story's ending but admit that, overall, the story made me think thus making it an interesting read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

Five star 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 3 years ago

Oh yeah, what a way to include some of the darker dudes into the lighter side into a good story. Thanks for sharing. A 5* from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 Stars

The wife hardly changed at all .. In 2 months it will be back to normal for her .

ProfesseurXProfesseurXover 3 years ago

I liked it a lot

It may not always be so extreme but I am sure it happens to many of us : it is so easy to lose yourself in the everyday pressure of paying the bills, cooking, cleaning, getting to work, raising the kids and performing at work. I was madly in love with my wife for years but the responsibilities, the kids and the jobs slowly tore us apart until I fell in love with her again.

J_RReaderJ_RReaderover 3 years ago
A good read

One of my all time favourites, it's been a while but here I am reading this again.

A great work, thanks for sharing

Jason

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
one of my fav's

really its the only slirpuff I really like.

amygdalaamygdalaover 3 years ago

5 stars and going in my fav.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Understanding each other is the best thisng you want in marriage.

Just fiure out to work with each other. Use "Our Time" in you life. Atleast for a weak. Then you would have a real love life. Discuss, Listen and Solve. It's my theory.

SlamnukeSlamnukeabout 3 years ago

Finally a solid Loving Wife story that doesn’t involve cheating but normal relationship and marriage issues causing the major issues. Fantastic story that covered realistic situations many couples deal with.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

Marriage, two people coming together as one, sharing everything. My wife of 40 years was my friend, partner and love beside being my wife. We did everything together and were only apart when I was at work. It wasn't easy and there were few deep ruts in the road. That's when you have to really dedicate youself to your wife and she to you.just like this story. Well written. Second time around for me.

lv2travel2lv2travel2about 3 years ago

Good story about people experiencing realistic martial issues. Very well written!

GrephGrephabout 3 years ago

I like this story and how the husband and wifes characters were presented they were very believable.

thedayafterthedayafterabout 3 years ago

Great story. Certainly more realistic than a lot of the other LW stories.

lflyer82lflyer82about 3 years ago

Really liked your story. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Enjoyed your story a lot, keep up the good work

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

Well written and enjoyed the third time around. Good to read an LW story without cheating in it just the normal stuff we all have to deal with. Respect and love is all it takes for a good marriage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous