All Comments on 'Trying to Reclaim My Marriage'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 508 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story..about time I see one with no cheating in it...almost gave up on loving wives because they are really hard to fing in here ..its all about cheating, retribution, bad actors and cucks with really weird ideas about love and marriage..got to give you too score here...

oldtwitoldtwitabout 3 years ago

Great reading, good descriptions of it all , well thought out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

More brain dead feminism...

"Our terms," she replied immediately. "I'm not going to lose myself in this either. We do it as equal partners or nothing." I was starting to think this over.

The feminist shrew doesn't get completely tamed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Yes, the wife lost respect for hubby and took everything he did for granted and didn't appreciate him. I don't know if a couple can recover from a situation like this. However, the husband appeared to become more immature and superficial the longer the story went. For instance, what guy with some sort of artistic streak thinks that beauty and sexiness are just a matter of size and size alone?

I don't even believe that most men are so hung up on big tits in real life, otherwise a lot more women wouldn't be married or have long term relationships at all. I like to look at big ones, if they are shapely and in proportion with everything else, as much as the next guy. It was however never some discriminating criterion as to whether I woul fall in love with a woman or not, even when I was a teenager. And I have seen many women who struck me as stunningly beautiful while being blessed with medium sized or even smallish tits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love and respect for each other. Not many couples can accept the woman being the main bread winner. t would definitely require a period of adjustment. Never look down on anyone because of their job. We all have a place and we are all necessary part of a great society. Good writing. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

look, I tried to like it, but the way our MC just gave in was not up to my likes. Personal taste or not, I'd rather that the woman realizes what she made the guy go through.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

After fucking him over for a long period of time the husband finally grows a set of balls, only for the highlight of the first in person interaction with his wife to be the remark "on our terms"... WTF

ZharKhanZharKhanabout 3 years ago

Should’ve ignored her the first time she said “Boys and their toys”. She was a condescending bitch then, and was disrespectful the entire marriage.Why did he want her to begin with, and absolutely shouldn’t kept her later.

MightyheartMightyheartabout 3 years ago

Superb writing.

No wimps, no sluts but real issues and finally a repentant Loving Wife.

More such stories please.

5* all the way !

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 3 years ago

Excellent

Read this before. The best thing is that there was no cheating. It seems all loving marriages have arguments and disagreements. Some even separate and if there is true love, they reconcile. That's what happened here and it was a great tale for it.

Five Stars

MacHardyMacHardyabout 3 years ago

Great one. Breaking the mold of BTB stories. More please.

MightyheartMightyheartalmost 3 years ago

Your Best.

A couple- Geniune issue - No whores & wimps- mTured resolution of the issue

Very relatable story

10*

lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

she quietly berated me. "I want you to go over and apologize to him right now, do you hear me?" She was right it was her night. Sucking it up, I walked over to where he was standing.

.

.

"Everyone can I have your attention please? I hit this man for suggesting he was going to fuck my wife. She is upset that I was upset with his assertion. To you sir I was wrong to hit you, it seems my wife agrees with your assertion that you will soon be fucking her. I can think of no other reason she would want me, her husband, to apologize to you for your claim that you would soon be fucking her. Now if you will all excuse me, I have no desire to remain at a party where my wife apparently plans to fuck men who are not her husband."

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

Never, ever, never say another woman's name with your wife. His attempt at humor is stupid and near fatal. Is it really worth it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was a very good story! I really enjoyed reading it.

Doc Spirit 3

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 3 years ago

Agree with Mightyheart

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

so its pretty obvious that his wifes attitude has been bothering him for a long time yet they got back so quick. sorry but i think if its been a long time coming then it shouldve taken him longer to reconcile

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
True love

She treats him like shit and has zero respect for him because he doesn't have a high profile job. She only "realized she loved him" when he started making more money and became well known. Now that's romantic. In the most shallow self absorbed way.

Is there an emoji of a heart throwing up?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Agree with "True Love" anon. This story is romance bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Like the way he tried to get his balls back. Then he bends to her whim again after the third word out of her mouth are "Our terms"... Seems like he simply wanted to throw a tantrum but was happy to leave his balls deeply stashed in her purse.

1 Star for the main characters behavior being all over the place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The first 5 stars I've given for a story in a long time, thanks for the good read.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

Who cares about time lines, this is a good story without a cheating wife or husband. Just people being people and having misplaced priorities. Family first, job second. The most important things is communication and that wasn't happening. The lack of respect was also a driving factor with her looking at him as being a second class blue color guy. He finally laid it out with everything that was bothering him, that's where the communication finally came to bear along with her mother's input the light bulb was lit!

Cracker270Cracker270almost 3 years ago

Great change of pace. Like how the grown ups started acting like grown ups. Five

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Think I figured out what I've been doing wrong - reading a good story then ruining it by finishing with the comments. From now on if I'm going to torture myself I'll read them first - THEN THE STORY! Thanks Slirppuff, you make reading fun. Think this is my fourth time around a five star story!

somewhere east of Omaha

notdumnotdumalmost 3 years ago

Best read in quite a while. And this was my third read in several years.

Good job.

TrustingagainTrustingagainalmost 3 years ago

I always enjoy your stories, even the second, third or forth time around.

Thank you again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Second time I’ve read this story. I agree it is a five star story. On thing that made it enjoyable were the believable characters. Also the fact that neither spouse cheated on one another. The marital problems they had are true to life.

Thankfully Sue’s mom knocked some sense into her head which made her realize that her marriage was worth saving, and what she almost lost.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’ve got chills, they’re multiplying. And I’m losing control…

sf_operative63sf_operative63almost 3 years ago

Worthy of 5 stars...well written...great plot

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Find

Find the change of attitude where she would quit her job for her family ,hard to believe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, incredable characters, i could smell the oil and gasoline when you described any of the bikes roaring up. just incredable. thank you for a great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful story, you reminded me that Loving Wives stories dont have to be sexual cheaters. Thank you for that reminder. Well written, great descriptions, just good over all. 5 stars all day

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and nice role reversal. It's usually the husband who puts the job ahead of the marriage. Really glad there was no cheating t made the story much more realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was the love story for all time . You ended it perfect and don’t ever change your writing skills thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So what actually changed?

1) She would quit her job if it ever came between them again? How does that even work considering she would be keeping the same amount of hours.

2) they make decisions together? So they didn't before? How did that even work? That actually makes the situation they were in far worse.

3) And I guess she got a bike.

Personnally I don't get how people think this was a good way to bring back their relationship. The problems they have would require far, far more effort than what is being portrayed here.

And that doesn't even address the fact how they even got together in the first place, she staight up disrespected his job in the first few seconds of meeting him.

Word of advice to people in this type situation: don't handle the situation like this dude did. Or better yet, don't enter a relationship with somebody who disrespects your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story from start to end. The struggles of a married couple, over coming there differences and reconnect to each other.

auhunter04auhunter04over 2 years ago

To bad the head honcho of the firm somehow was at the gala and recognize Steve as what's her name's husband and introduce him to the attendees

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 2 years ago

High bars = ape hangars, LOL. Good story, 5 stars!

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(10/11/2021) Nicely done. I don't spend very much time in the LW category, way too much pain and suffering, with many unhappily ever after endings. But this I liked and is going on my favorites list. Oh, and the anonymous commenter of 12 days ago "So what actually changed?" needs to get a grip. This is a fantasy, just a story, not a true-to-life documentary.

5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just as good a 5 the second time around.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story greatly, entertaining and fun mixed with stress sorrow and hope. Just how the hell does one think that way?

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayover 2 years ago

It’s been a couple months since I added a story to my favorites list and this just did it. No cheating, no real abuse, no evilness. Just some self centeredness and forgetting what was important before finding it again. Really liked the story, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it, sweet story that ended well. I loved how the major senior partner happened to love the paint job, commenting it to the organization, & especially her mom's finally bursting out at the bastard husband also setting Sue straight. The only part I was perhaps disappointed with is after the fight & argument home that hubby didn't also say of the continued cutdown remarks headed his way along with what's said about his wife. And him mouthing at her obvious acceptance of they guy's "blowjob" loud comment. On the scale of the story, this's something relatively minor.

But I also have to disagree with "xhistianj"'s comments especially the commentor writing that the husband's the protagonist, ignorant, etc. man. How does somebody putting theirselves 2nd to help their wives & is then relatively speaking abused (all in the mom-in-law's comments!) while doing what he enjoys, & have been enjoying, become the asshole in the story? IDK. I also realize we all have our opinions, so we hopefully agree to (strongly?) disagree.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story even though the protagonist is very unlikable. What kind of moron never opens and looks at a divorce decree, if he lost everything because he didn't look he would've had it coming. Also, they're finally reconnecting and his "joke" is to say the wrong woman's name in bed? Like I said, great story but this guy seems like a total tool.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars - It ended up being a RAAC and because this is my opinion - the wife got off way too easy for the amount of crap the husband had been dealt. There should have been a lot more ass kissing. He should have rebuffed her first few weak attempts at reconciliation - she should have had to work a lot harder to get him back. The children should have been the focus of their reconciliation - their needs, wants and desires come second place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very creative, 5 stars from me. for the whiners, ITS FICTION. Dont just look at things that you can rip to pieces, you never enjoy anything that way.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Well damn good story. It's not like she fucked anyone else so, good on the reconciliation and good on him for growing a pair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Worth the read but i think you could have took the story further with sid and donna as well as his business, all the man wanted was to be appreciated home and show what his capable of doing at work.would have been good to see his business glow so he could really stick it to his father in-law.all in all it was good to read. thank you

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

still like this story. not all about sex, cheating, getting revenge etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your writing is good and the plot is good too. My only problem with this story is the same that with most of LW stories of this kind, you spent too much time describing the problem and not enough in the solution. So, we, readers, feel we were cheated by a bitch wife who got along with all the disrespect with barely no compromise or consquences. When he went back home and she called him 'asshole' I would have turned around and leave saying something like 'forget about it. you obviously lose all respect for me'. And when she said sex was off that night I would have pushed the issue a bit more. I understand her reasoning, but even so it seems she still wants to be in control. So, a reconcilaition story works when you balance the scales and the offending part take steps to make up for what she did. There was no cheating in this story but there was a lot, and I mean A LOT of disrespect. At least I missed something, I didn't see that she gave him a heartfelt apology and went to see a counselor about her control issues. Not bad, but not great. As it happens sadly with most of LW stories you didnt go deep to explore the situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He was out of order wanting her to cut her family out abusive behaviour alienating her from family an friend is domestic abuse 101

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is actually a good story that, as others have noted, rushes the ending. Reconciling after the wife's abusive, disrespectful behavior IRL would require a great deal more communication than this story includes. This author has the skill to write about that insightfully, and I wish he had. Still, I give this a 5. The Anon below's criticism of the story is childish, but what can you expect from someone who is probably a feminized male or feminist cunt who probably thinks "counseling" is a real profession and that Oprah is an oracle. Having moral and behavioral standards that apply to family and friends is "domestic abuse"? Only in the world of the barely sentient left (but I'm being redundant here). IRL, there are many instances when cutting out her or his family and friends is not merely appropriate, but mandatory. Suppose they are drug users? Oh...you are a libtard and think that's OK? Well, then, suppose they are pedophiles or approve of pedophilia? Wait...the woketards will probably be ambivalent about that. Ok, then suppose that they are refusing the clot shot. See, I knew I could find one that would resonate even with the woketards. More seriously, though, anyone reasonably intelligent can think of reasons why family or friends need to be cut off. In the case of "Hank", Siberia would be too good for him.

tazz317tazz317over 2 years ago
STAND UP FOR YOUR WIFE AND FAMILY

do tuff love, pay all penalties live your life, hope for the best. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. Liked it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. If this were a real couple, I'd be rooting for them. I wish the reconciliation and building the marriage back up would have had a little more detail and took a little more to balance, but it was done well with some real problems that can happen. Thanks for sharing

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

I loved the story and gave it 5 stars. Steve is a lucky man. He had actually given up on the marriage and was ready to accept the inevitable. It took several things to occur outside of his control to change the course of his life and of his marriage. Sally finally stood up to her husband and told her daughter off as well. The memo in the company newsletter about Steve winning the Atlanta regional show was published. Sue finally realized what she was doing to her marriage and to the man that she loved. The saved the marriage and it was a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So real ...

Five stars and a thank you.

Life can get in the way of love too often. You showed one way to deal with it . Whi was at fault....who cared they found a way back. Steve could have been more helpful but he did have a point to make. Sue found out, almost to late what she really valued.

Thanks again for sharing.

DP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Slirpuff hasn't posted anything since 11/02/17, and that's definitely our loss. Hope all is well with him. This is one of his best, as so many of the 357 comments before mine can testify. A welcome change from the infidelity that pervades LW - yes, we all love the drama, but something more positive is refreshing. Steve & Sue were kind of a mismatch, but somehow love made it work. Until it didn't. Great that they were able to piece things back together. Sure, it's going to be hard work, but that's life. A very realistic portrait of two very different people struggling, more successfully than not, to bridge the gaps between their natures.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"I slept on the couch that night." - Fuck the couch. I'd sleep in my bed, let her go elsewhere if she didn't like it.

\

"I walked away from a shocked and angry wife." - Why is she shocked and angry? He's right!

\

"unless she burns herself out. See if you can do something about that for me, will you?" - Steve should have told Bill, "Maybe you should talk to her, she doesn't listen to me."

\

"You should have been kissing his ass every day for what he did for you," - Yeah, what if Steve was a career driven person like her; would she have been so free to build her own career.

\

"We do it as equal partners or nothing." - No, they had too much time with her as "senior partner," she needs to do some time as the junior as a penance. Maybe take a year off to take care of the house and kids so that he can work on his business. THEN work out an equal partnership.

\

I wouldn't have been so easy on her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lordy awesome. Love his sense of humour and luckily her mother put Dad in his place. I imagine they have split up and Mum is looking for a new life.

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

He needs to biker gal wifey up again and take a zillion photos

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I found it interesting, that the divorce was a “ go” until her boss sent the email out, I praising her husbands work. Also, the way she treated him at home, and at her company function, showed he was pretty much just a servant. Sounds like she was a big Narcissist. Usually, they don’t change their colors. It’s possible she could hide it for awhile, but only until she gained the upper hand again. Run, don’t walk away.....

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 2 years ago

Excellent love story... great reading.. truly enjoyed it... 5 stars !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Spineless cuck. Nuff said. Don't waste your time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@anonymous- how, exactly, is he a "Spineless cuck"? Do you even understand the meaning of the word? Perhaps you should have someone explain it to you before you embarrass yourself again.

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

Well, I gave it a 2 the first time I read it. Then after enjoying it for the 3rd time I realized it's a very good atory and changed it to 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

2d read gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You get 5⭐️ just for the way you pulled the anger out of this story and made it completely believable. Excellent job on every piece of this well thought out gem. Whenever Sid showed up, you never knew if someone was going to die or make some money which also came off as realistic. The emotions that I could feel in this story were some of the best overall that I have ever read. I look forward in the future to enjoying this piece of work over and over. Thank you so much for all you put into making this wonderful story.

J.D.

Helen1899Helen1899about 2 years ago

Enjoyed it very much, he had a rough period but it ended up great for both

cybertron84cybertron84about 2 years ago

that was awesome read

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

5stars I love a happy ending

TonyspencerTonyspencerabout 2 years ago

Reading this again and finding it just as entertaining. Great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

so sad she still in control and he does not know it

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 2 years ago

Gave you a 5 when I first read it; just as good the second time around and wish I could rate it a 5 again. cd

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianabout 2 years ago

It’s a really fun story with a good ending. Keep up the good work.

Helen1899Helen1899about 2 years ago

Loved it, loved the happy ending, loved Sallys outburst. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written, very good story line and plot. Don't believe Sue has really changed or wants to. Insisting "our way" instead of his after he'd put up with her shit for so long, shows she can't let it go. She feels bad now, but that will pass and something or someone else will turn her back to who she was before. He'd be so much better off without her in his life, not to mention grandkids having to deal with abusive grandfather. Also,Steve is the one "trying to reclaim" his marriage. She's just deciding if it is what will make her happy. She has no deep commitment to the marriage or love for him. Maybe she can't help herself, but she's just too selfish. Husbands that go running back as soon as their wives offer sex are not strong or men of character. Steve is still her slave.

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

DuncanitaDuncanitaabout 2 years ago

Damn, 3th read and still a great story... 5stars

olddave51olddave51about 2 years ago

A great story I almost thought you were going to have her parents divorce!

Thanks for having them come to reality both needed it her much much more than him. 5 stars for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a simp amd cuck.

TonyspencerTonyspencerabout 2 years ago

Still great on reading it for the umpteenth time. Many thanks Slirpuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When people really let go of the selfish nature and love it seems almost anything is possible.

The is not just good read, it is a great lesson for life.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

4th (5th?) time reading and it still is Great!

Great characterisations and situations.

11/10 Biker Mags!!!!!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 2 years ago

Well done. Loved this tale - a great deal!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Slirpuff's range of MC perspectives portrayed in his various stories rivals that of any other LW author. I can't say that I fully appreciate all of those perspectives, but I admire the talent required to give each of them literary life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great yarn.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

4 stars for a well-enough written fantasy. Proof-reading a few times might help. I won't criticize the highly improbable storyline. This is fiction; what someone wishes could have happened. The last two pages seemed rushed, especially the last page.

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

Slir Puff I think you mean Slut Puff reclaiming your slut wife doesn't make you a man it makes you a fucking bitch

Alberto_MBFAlberto_MBFalmost 2 years ago

I think he went a bit easy on her, but that doesn’t take away from this being a 5* story.

SyzyguySyzyguyalmost 2 years ago

Another fine story with a good balance between strife and loving, some humour, neat twists and a happy ending. What more could be asked for :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i could notstop reading it fantastic should have like it

PrefshavenPrefshavenalmost 2 years ago

Well written. From the start, I tot she was getting it from the snr partners. I was wrong. Very refreshing. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He was the primary caregiver. He could have had custody, the house, alimony (she earned more), and child support. Ditch the shrew and get your children a good stepmother!

ZK

anubeloreanubeloreover 1 year ago

He would've had a high probability of getting custody, though his decision to spend more time building his business would've lowered his odds some. He was still the primary caregiver and she wasn't home most of the time. Custody and maintenance, highly probable. I would've preferred a more abject apology, but I liked the way it turned out.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

Well, I loved the story. Work as the lover is not exactly new, the way you handled it was deft and unexpected, so it felt new.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

My biggest problem was that to be honest neither of them were particularly likable? I mean sure she's a high flying executive and he's a fucking custom paint guy. The problem is that even though she was a bit on the bitchy side he went out if his way to antagonise not just her but literally everyone.

Sure we all like to pretend that we're all the same but sorry folks that's BULLSHIT. They simply married the wrong person and in retrospect they should of realised they were too different.

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 1 year ago

2nd time reading this one. The writing was top notch. It's hard to believe the number of commenters that seem to believe that these were real people. Get a clue. It's fiction, as in "made up." It's a story, written for entertainment. Stop trying to change the story to how you want it to be. If your goal is to control the outcome, then write the whole thing yourself. Loved the interaction, sometimes over the top, but hey, not my story. 5-😊😊😊😊😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

2nd or 3rd that I have read twice. Opposites attract. It's hard to keep up. They did. Weak 5. Nice change. Plausibly, a real life situation, if not very common, which is also a nice change. Would have been interested in what Sue & Donna discussed. That is a spice you might have added.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 1 year ago

JUST AS GOOD THE SECOND TIME AROUND!

CD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous