All Comments on 'Trying to Reclaim My Marriage'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 508 Comments (Page 5)
Cracker270Cracker270over 1 year ago

Repeat, wish I could vote my five again. If you can’t tell this one is one of my favorites

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

Great writing. Story meh oh second pass

3/5

Nato_

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Great story! Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sue lost respect for Steve and had regulated him to the role of "house husband" and "nanny" to her kids. Sue felt her career was more important than Steve or the lids and that they should take second place in her life. The only reason Sue pulled back from the divorce is because the senior partner liked Steve so well and bragged on Steve and his painting work in a company wide email and endorsed Steve's business by sponsoring a bike. Divorcing Steve would have given Sue a "black eye" and a loss of respect in the senior partners eyes. The senior partners expected their lawyers looking to make partner to be successful in the careers and personal lives. Failure in her marriage to Steve would have been a "mark" against her professional record and an impediment in advancing to partner in the firm. Sue had more to loose in a divorce than Steve. Steve was the obvious primary care giver for the children and most likely to gain custody. Sue made more than Steve and would be looking at alimony and child support. Karma's a bitch when it side's with the husband's way in a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great read.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

I think this is really good

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like it! Great story line. Well done. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are a good writer. I enjoyed the first 60% very much, before losing interest, not even reading the last page.

xtc5xtc5over 1 year ago

Thank you, I gave it a 5. Wish I could of added a plus or two to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

self centered bitch that no longer values her husband. he has NO value until the senior partner William sends out a company wide e-mail congratulating him for winning. All of a sudden, only because someone HIGHER up the food chain shows value in her husband, she does. screw the arrogant bitch.

SamuelDexterSamuelDexterover 1 year ago

Egotistical male bs.

Alberto_MBFAlberto_MBFover 1 year ago

Padding/filling your bra can’t change your bra band size, just the cup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tattoos never made anyone prettier or sexier. Just gratuitous graffiti. Unless of course, you're grooming your wife for slutdom.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Jumps

Jumps around slot.He is giving the kids their dinner after school,then next thing he is living in his shop and she is giving them dinner.He is living at the shop supposedly yet is in his mother's kitchen often.Why would the senior partner send an Email of Steve's work round the company.Also with Sue's attitude their is no way she would ever end up in the biker gear mentioned and the comment she would give up her job for him is nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Agreed on the tatoo thoughts by an earlier commentator. There are a few that are nice, but they belong on a wall, not on a person. Pure skin is beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant, very well done, ignore the asshole comments, my wife works in law and banking, when I met her in a pub, she was with a group nof colleagues, and I rolled bup on my bsa with buckhorn bars etc etc, hair half way down to my ass, leather jacket , the usual, three months later I bought her an engagement ring for xmas, we married, families weren't overjoyed, we are still married, forty years on it hasn't always been easy, but worth every single minute.

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

I found this tedious and a bit immature. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it. A lot. 5*

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

I liked it a lot! Great Story, Great Writing! Great looking Bike! Great looking wife, at the end! I loved the happy ending! Especially the pierced nipples! Thanks for the effort! #Buster2U

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Also, checking other comments, LOL we have some very prejudiced Tattoo haters here. LOL, I used to be a biker and I find Tattooed Women a lot hotter, So There. If you don't like them, too bad for you. I had a wife that had a tattoo of a flower on one breast and a butterfly on the other. What a great "bar game" that was, and a great way to get to know other drinkers to play "land the butterfly on the flower" in high winds! Every guy in the bar wanted to squeeze her bare tits playing that game!

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Also, checking other comments, LOL we have some very prejudiced Tattoo haters here. LOL, I used to be a biker and I find Tattooed Women a lot hotter, So There. If you don't like them, too bad for you. I had a wife that had a tattoo of a flower on one breast and a butterfly on the other. What a great "bar game" that was, and a great way to get to know other drinkers to play "land the butterfly on the flower" in high winds! Every guy in the bar wanted to squeeze her bare tits playing that game!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He is a pussywhipped bastard with his skank wife still riding all over him till the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Steve's bitch mother and Sue's bastard father make a good match

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story of two people with problems...

MountainMan1336MountainMan1336about 1 year ago

I must disagree with those cowards that write comments under the name Anonymous. I thought this was a great story on reconciliation. As for women with tattoos, I figure what the hell? My wife has nine tattoos and she is sexy as hell. Sure, she has a couple I don't care for but they are part of her and she still makes good money, don't think that because someone has tattoos they are a lowlife. I even know a CEO down in Connecticut who is covered in ink. He wears three piece suits to work but on weekends and vacations he wears tee shirts and jeans and you would not believe he is a CEO of an Investment Corporation.

In this story Sue's father was a dick and a horse's ass but I can see where his attitude gave the story more of a realistic twist. All told I enjoyed the story and gave it 5 stars.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 1 year ago

Having read this story again, I must say I thoroughly enjoyed it. Seems to have improved with age.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 1 year ago

5 stars all day long!

LechemanLechemanabout 1 year ago

Great reading the story, again!

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 1 year ago

This story kicks fucking ass. Hubby has a Harley and I love being on the back of that beast. Ladies, if you haven't tried it, you best get on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You went way too far in establishing the wife as an absolutely narcissistic bitch with not one redeeming feature to successfully pull the reconciliation rabbit out of the hat. You want to write cuck stories,fine. Just do that without torturing the fabric of belief trying make the female character anymore a human being than she is already established to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why this ending? She only wanted him back because her big boss thought her husband’s work was great. Again she was only thinking of her job not her husband or kids.

Writers ‘we the public’ don’t want reality, we are forced to live in it every day. Where a woman can repeatedly be unfaithful and be rewarded for it until the kids reach eighteen. We would like to see the fairy tale where the man comes out on top. At least every once in a while. I think I’m going to stick with’Romance’ stories, at least they have a chance of a happy ending. LM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting comments in the last few days.

It seems like a lot of men aren't too fond of one or more of the women they've met and can't shake it. Too bad for them.

If they're so grumpy, it makes you wonder why they read Loving Wives stories?

Just sign me as 'happily married for nearly 40 years'. I can appreciate fiction and take it at face value.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 year ago

Just as fine second time

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 year ago

there is more to this story though

xtc5xtc5about 1 year ago

This is one of my go to stories when nothing new catches my eye. Always a great read for me. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved it, and gave it 5 stars. It's also on my short list of favorites. At least in this story the husband isn't cuckolded, except by a workaholic wife spending too much time actually working. That does happen every now and then, as the husband was practically living in his paint shop for a couple of months while they were separated.

I wish there was a part 2 to let us readers know that they got on better and continued to live a long and healthy life together. No, I don't expect her to get a "boob job", but at least she's willing to spice up their sex life and that's what counts. Sometimes I wish my wife would be willing to spice up our sex life like that too, but as time goes on, I've kind of given up hope of that happening. At least we do it often enough that I'm not complaining. :-)

In my case, it wasn't my father in law being the trouble maker, but rather my mother in law who was the pain in the ass, as she felt she was better than all of us, while cuckolding my father in law. I'll never forgive her for that, as he didn't deserve it. He's passed on now, and she just went late last year.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree with MountainMan1336 about women and tats. Some women look good with them. My daughter in law has them all over her body, and if she wants more she'll get more. Her mother nor my wife have any, but you don't hear either one complain either. We do know that when she's done some sort of accomplishment in her life, as she'll get a new tat. It's like a badge of honor to her, and a way to remember something. Everybody is different.

And yes, in the story Sue's father was a dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You write the same story every time: woman treats the man like shit, man takes it for awhile, then finally has enough and decides to walk away, then they reconcile in an improbable manner. Doesn't matter if she cheated, he cheated, she's a workaholic, he's a workaholic - they all end up reconciling in a ridiculous way. RAAC's are exhausting in their inanity. Would love an actual realistic story where people walk away and keep walking....

Dnvrdave58Dnvrdave58about 1 year ago

That was a great story. I gave it 5 stars. The only thing I would do different is to put it in that romance category instead of the loving wives category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story , well done. my marriage to her daddy's little girl was not what her dad and mom wanted, especially when I rolled up on my BSA for our first date, this year we celebrate our 40 wedding anniversary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@Anon "Why this ending? She only wanted him back because her big boss thought her husband’s work was great. Again she was only thinking of her job not her husband or kids."

Did you actually read the story, or is it a comprehension problem? She never really wanted to let him go, she just took him for granted and lost respect for him. That two people she respected - mum and boss - recognised the talent and worth of her husband was enough for her to reassess the situation and put her head back on straight.

I appreciate that it's difficult for people who have been cucked to get over their insecurities, anger and hatred but you're really going to have to try harder.

ca_daveca_daveabout 1 year ago

@anon why this ending? Because the author wrote it this way. You want a different ending, then write your own story. You can make the story how you want. I cannot believe the BS some people post. Read the story an accept that while you would do it differently, it is not your story. You have no right to question why the author wrote it this way and since they are not active most likely you will never get an answer. If you are trying to learn why they did it so you can grow as an author then thy the forums and ask why folks do things a given way. But do everyone a favor. Become a member so you have a set name. You will get more info that way as many people ignore anons.

DazzyDDazzyD12 months ago

GREAT…AGAIN!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

NICE......!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

NICE.......!

MfkndragonMfkndragon11 months ago

Once she started treating him the way she did was grounds for a divorce that is not what a loving wife would do she would do everything in her power to make him happy she would have been caring and compassionent which is what the term loving wife means. treating him like a slave the way she did only means she never loved him and he was a stupid fool for taking her back when he finally grew a pair of balls to leave her but it turned out the balls he had were just fake so when she starts treating him like a slave again and then starts cheating on him he will be getting exactly what he fucking deserves and she will do it again that is a guarantee no man would ever stand by and let that happen and no man would stay with the bitch if she Done that well at least no real man would the way I have seen some comments and stuff is full of fake as fucks who isn't a man and who doesn't deserved to be called a man

PikaGelionPikaGelion11 months ago

Didja ever pause and wonder about "What if such-n-such would happen" after the end of the story?

Imagine the Atlanta office commissioning an official car with Steve doing the art. They can show the car not only at car shows but also white-collar symposiums, meetings, etc. Sue could be the biker chick for the shows and Miss Business suit for the others. But to make things up front for everyone Sue would need to be featured in a cover story in a business periodical stating quite clearly that her junior partnership was earned using her education, brains, hard work and the support of her loving husband. Maybe they could include a photo with Bill and their kids!

bobareenobobareeno11 months ago

Reread this and upped it to a 5 from a 4. I enjoyed rereading it, and that is a real test for a story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That's one of better ones... nice job!

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandler11 months ago

Well done and nicely crafted. Thanks

OOAAOOAA11 months ago

GREAT STORY!!! 👏👏👏

Congratulations!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sounds like someone got their panties in a twist when I wrote ‘why this ending’ and now they can’t figure out how to get the knot out. Just pull them off and put on your big girl (granny) panties and it’ll be alright. Still stand by what I said! LM

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I enjoyed reading it, nice feel good vibes, even if Steve was a bit fragile. You could clearly see the fault lines in both their characters. Only shame is that Sue didn't cheat on him.

NallusNallus10 months ago

Good, every time I reread it :^)

Schlouis57Schlouis5710 months ago

Pas mal après une seconde lecture mais pourquoi la fin est si rapide et me paraît incomplète. Dommage.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A fun story. Five stars

JPB

gprevgprev9 months ago

Enjoyed it, both times that I read it!!

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19819 months ago

I'm not sure the kind of disrespect she showed him through out the story and then not not defending him against her father I don't think that can be forgiven I know I wouldn't forgive that

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19819 months ago

And I would take custody of the kids cause she's never home always a babysitter with them so she's already shown that her job is more important than her family so no judge would give her the kids she showed she's unfit

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good guy finally wins ...

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy8 months ago

Wish you were still writing on this site!

5

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I liked the story. Gave it 4 stars. But wifey is never going to change. He might have re- established some control for now, but the pendulum will swing back her her direction eventually. After all, his wife filed a divorce on him, and was going to crush him with the help of her dad. Reason being? She needed to be in control. No, I don’t see this with a happy ending.

Anita71Anita718 months ago

I really liked this story of a married couple who found the spark again ,5 stars

LegacybadLegacybad8 months ago

I liked the story. No cheating for a change, just a couple working things out together. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

No man in his right mind is going to jokingly call his wife by another woman's name, especially when they're trying to get their marriage back on track.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Disappointing

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I never got why this woman is worth the effort.

pjpbpjpb7 months ago

5/5

One of my Literotica favourites

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story is best ,enjoyable satisfying

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Best story I've read on here. Two people from different worlds falling in love and making a life together. Hit a bumpy patch but find a way to make it work. Beautiful. 5/5.

Gadf77Gadf776 months ago

I liked it. Although it seemed a bit too short in total.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I really liked it and it's one of my favorites too. What I love most about it is how her mother got on her father in the kitchen and really ripped into him. Of course this was after the MC got his ripping into his father in law in front of both the wife and her mother leaving the wife just sitting there in shock.

It also was good that there was no cuckolding going on, other than her job keeping her busy all the time. I agree, he should have been able to take his son to his work, if it's just him and the kids being there. Why not? It'll save from having to get a sitter. Taking the son with him to the show was no big deal, as no real man would ever hurt a child. Like his friend who also attended said he was more concerned about the MC, and would have taken his son home had there been any trouble.

I do like how they made up at the end with her becoming a "biker babe" for the night.

Rocky62Rocky626 months ago

Nothing like a boob job to say shez really sorry

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos5 months ago

Hey my wife has had 4 boob jobs so far, going in for another size increase in Feb. If your woman won't get 5 boob jobs for you, then you're not doing it right.

Helen1899Helen18995 months ago

Just as good the second time

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sorry folks, not into plastic. Thanks Slirpuff.

somewhere east of Omaha

AngelRiderAngelRider5 months ago

Fucking love it. God I love my bike

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

GREAT story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great read. For once happy to read a loving wives story, that don't include the usual big porn star cocks, cheating slut wife, office affairs, etc etc, just two married couple with their problems

DessertmanDessertman5 months ago

I have just reread this for the second time and enjoyed it all over again.

I thought I had commented previously, but couldn't find it, so maybe not.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very light erotica, mostly a great story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sue was a bitch from the first time he met her, and hating on his painting job yet the stupid wimp married her to play house husband

FeltfixerFeltfixer5 months ago

Good story.

As someone else said it makes a change from the 12 inch dick with ever ending supply of cum,and 48DD tits. No slut, no office predator,

Pleasant surprise.

dgfergiedgfergie5 months ago

Looking back it appears I've red this story at least 4 times. It still shows how a marriage can fall apart if one person thinks they are better than the other or they have some misplaced priorities. Marriage is a partnership you work together to provide for the family. Your wife should be your best friend. Good story without all the plotting and BTB stuff she really screwed up when she put him down for taking care of the asshole at the party.

Psychman24Psychman244 months ago

Good story, nice change that neither were cheating on each other. Differences happen in relationships and can create distance over time very easily. She was a workaholic and under appreciated what her husband was contributing to the marriage and hurt his pride and self esteem as a result. Took a crisis to wake her up. Husband was a bit of a jerk to her at times as well. The husbands in these stories always seem to go full on nuclear and they seem to always run and hide rather than taking the time to sort out the best way forward. He ignores the welfare of his kids and refuses to talk when this is the classic save able marriage with counseling or at least good communication around their differences.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sue was kind of a bitch, but I think she just lost her way and wasn't actually a bad woman. She let her success go to her head, and was mislead by a shitty father. But the fact that she didn't cheat, and was willing to try to change shows she's fundamentally a good woman.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Why would the primary caretaker not get primary custody? Your logic is shit.

Furthermore a divorce would of been much better with him finding someone actually deserving of him not a stuck up bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If you have a rigid frame you don’t need a weld on hardtail. BUT I do love pan lowers and shovel uppers. Mine had a 20 over Harmon front end. Love that to this day 45 years later.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The amount of disrespect shown in this story would not only end a marriage it would destroy any chance at reconciliation in reality if my parents were to disrespect my husband like this wife's father did I would Said something to him about it for nobody is allowed to disrespect my husband regardless of who you are cause besides my kids No one is more important to me than my husband my parents are important to me but not more than my husband and that's the way it should be which is why in life the kind of disrespect shown in this story will always completely destroy a marriage with no chance of reconciliation

LadyLore

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

To anonymous that posted 10 days ago actually the writer is correct on the divorce aspect when it comes to custody of the kids the law will more than likely award custody to the mother unless she is proven to be a unfit mother and in the laws eyes they wouldn't have deemed the wife in this story unfit she would have actually gotten custody without much problem as she made more money than the husband she would have had an easier time at supporting them and herself then the husband would have had so it's not the logic of the writer that is shit on that situation it's the logic of the law that's shit

LadyLore

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

Very imaginative and well-written story. The characters were well developed and the arc of the story was logical and quite realistic. I did not sweat the legal or other details that bothered other readers. It was just a very good story in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Just another average Beta male, Alpha female story. Yawwnnn.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

@Anonymaous/LadyLore - You are incorrect mam. Child custody goes to the parent who is the primary caregiver - which means they spend the most time taking care of the children, organizing doctors appointments, picking them up/dropping them off to daycare, etc. Typically this IS the mother, but the courts are not allowed to show discrimination in this regard and indeed, in the case of this story primary custody and the family residence would go to the father. The fact that the wife makes more money being a deciding factor is stupid, because once again - in no fault divorce, the spouse that makes more money has to pay alimony/maintenance to the spouse who doesn't.

<>

Look, I get that a lot of LW stories have some sort of ignorant 1960s view of how family court works, but to be blunt - each state has guidelines on how to decide custody, child support and maintenance/alimony and they're all written in gender neutral terms. Hell, maintenance is literally just a mathematical formula pro-rated by length of marriage and is decided practically automatically by the court.

bigrig28bigrig283 months ago

Child custody in a divorce PRESUMES custody to the mother. But, this is a rebuttable presumption. Evidence that father took the kids to school, attended school meetings, went to MD appointments and that Mother worked 60+ hours a week outside the home would overcome that presumption in Massachusetts.

HARDUP1957HARDUP19573 months ago

5+ stars. I don't look for gammer or punctuation It was a great writing. Thank you, you where able to find a real life formula and bring it to your pages to. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Still is an excellent story

Enjoyed the reread as much as I enjoyed it the first time

BardnotBard

fishgetterfishgetter2 months ago

Why? Why would the MC desire to 'reclaim the marriage? Once bitten forever shy. Move on, hire a hooker on occasion.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

If I were the MC, I'd prefer to hang out with the bikers instead of the bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous