All Comments on 'TSS 3: Knight's Son Ch. 04'

by DBs_Bro

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story just wish that the timeline was in order and not jumping back and forward.

DBs_BroDBs_Broover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you. Are you talking about Ardin's story? I worried about that, but if I put it all in chronological order, you'd get a big portion of Ardin before getting to the real main character (Bobby). They will cross paths in the future, but it'll be a bit before they do. I don't want to leave too many spoilers...

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 2 years ago

I wonder how these readers have the gall to question or complain to you GR8 story tellers . It seems so unGR8ful and disrespectful . Your tales are not too hard to follow . Even with more and more descriptive characters being added , different timelines , time warps , other dimensions , etc. If they could be patient and read on . All will be revealed . Thank you for your skills .

DBs_BroDBs_Broover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, pk2curious for your comments and kind words!

bear1999bear1999about 1 year ago

Finally some comments on this story...I just stumbled upon it

and am hooked. Your story is a nice blend of the erotic and a genuine tale.

Thanks and 5 to ya.

DBs_BroDBs_Broabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, Bear1999. Did you read the first two books (The Succubae Seduction)? The name was too long and I had to shorten it to TSS here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous