TSS 3: Knight's Son Ch. 05

Story Info
Bobby tries to come to terms with the truth of his childhood.
12.4k words
4.77
3.8k
6

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/15/2023
Created 04/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DBs_Bro
DBs_Bro
1,219 Followers

Throuple Date

Dinner was a unique experience for me. Growing up, we never ordered out. No matter how tired my mom was after working, she always cooked a meal or prepped one. She told me it saved money, and saving money was important.

Now I knew that was bullshit. Okay, saving money is important, but that wasn't her reasoning. As we dined on Mexican takeout, she explained that she wanted to set a hard-working example for me. And after a day of getting humiliated by rude customers, she needed to work off some frustrations. I didn't want to think more about what she meant, considering the recent news that she's a masochist.

She also explained that she had quite the nest egg saved up and planned to retire with my father once I graduated. After a lifetime of hating my father, I struggled to imagine him as a decent man. I also couldn't understand how the woman who always sung his praises barely seemed bothered by his death. She wasn't precisely chipper, but nor did she seem to be in mourning. I didn't care to bring it up and ask her. No matter what she may claim, I had more than enough bad memories of him.

I felt awful after the meal. Not because of the company or the news, but I wasn't used to eating such foods. Even after moving out, I scrimped and saved and only went out when someone else was buying. I couldn't judge the quality of the food due to inexperience, but it tasted great, and I overate.

"Since Nikky is using your old room, do you want to sleep in my bed tonight?" Susan asked me as I pushed back from the worn and scratched dining table.

"No," I shook my head, uncomfortable with that idea. I didn't think she was trying anything, just to be clear. I saw her offer as a mother looking out for her child and nothing more. "I'll sleep on the c--um, in front of the couch. I'll just grab a couple blankets and watch some television."

She looked at me like I was nuts but shrugged. "Suit yourself. Just don't come crawling in during the middle of the night and scaring me half-to-death or whine about your back in the morning."

"Hey, Mom?" I got her attention before she headed back to her room. "If you have all that money, why did you rent out my room?"

She cocked half a smile and placed her hand on her hip before answering. "It got lonely here by myself. Of course, I'd never cheat on your dad, but women weren't off-limits. And Nikky can be a lot of fun. She's very friendly."

"Okay," I shook my head. "I'm sorry I asked. Good night, Mom." Friendly? She wasn't too friendly when I arrived. I had to admit to myself that could have been partly my fault, though.

"Good night, Honey," she gave me a warm smile. "I know you have a lot to think about, and I'm sorry everything turned out the way it did. That wasn't the life your father or I wanted for you, but we thought it was for the best. Unfortunately, I guess we can't change the past. You know where everything is, so help yourself. Sleep well, Son."

"Good night, Mom," I told her, then went to the closet with the spare blankets and prepared a bed on the floor. My mom kept the house immaculate, which was nice, and with enough blankets under me, the floor was almost soft.

If it seems like I'm rushing through the events of the evening, it's because I am. Don't judge me, but the whole event was uncomfortable. I didn't learn anything new and didn't know how to talk to my mother, who apparently lied to me my entire life.

I flipped on her ancient television. We never had the newer holographic displays in the house. The news and old reruns were all that were watchable on the LED display. I almost turned it back off but realized that I should probably keep up-to-date with everything going on globally, especially now that I'm a Knight.

Mom didn't have cable, so I had to make do with the over-the-air channels. But, according to my history professor, they were less biased anyway. Since Wednesday night, efforts had continued to find survivors of a massive tidal wave that wiped out countless homes and cities around the Gulf Coast. Most of Florida was still underwater. Bermuda and the Bahamas were wiped off the map. The Gulf states, Mexico, and Central America were all reeling from the damage. Complicating rescue efforts, all satellites in the area above the Gulf of Mexico were offline. Communications, GPS, and the internet were all down.

The cause of the tidal wave was the new U-shaped island that appeared in the center of the gulf. Reports were uncertain about why the freaks--not the term the news used--decided to bring their world crashing into ours. Even though that was two days ago, attempts to communicate with them failed.

Some governments were pushing or threatening to nuke the large island. The U.S. government was in shambles as no one knew where the president was. The Vice President was killed during riots after President Louise admitted to sexual relations with Lyden Snow's son.

The news discussing that damned bastard and how he screwed over the nation infuriated me. If I ever got the chance to meet him again, I wouldn't feel guilty about putting him down for good. Not only was he screwing the president, and apparently Shlee Olsen--who it turns out was a freaking werewolf all along--but he got Megan killed.

Investigations into the bombs that went off in Wyoming were also hampered by the Gulf Coast tragedy. Satellites still functioned there, but resources were being funneled to the more significant attack.

Disgusted, I turned off the T.V. and decided to get some sleep. It was still reasonably early, but the sun was down, and I wanted to be sure I was rested when I went back to talk to my wives. But, damn, it feels weird just writing that!

Even though I had a lot on my mind, I was emotionally wrung out. Once I found an almost comfortable position to sleep in, I passed out.

My sleep was fitful, and I had a weird dream about flying on a forklift. I'm sure my psychologist would have something to say about that, but that's all I remember of it.

You know how when something starts out, it's uncomfortable at first, but eventually, you get used to it? Like awkward parties, an odd smell, background noise, or a new way of math? But after some time passes, you don't notice it anymore. Well, as I woke up, that's how I felt. The blankets were comfortable, and I was plenty warm.

Then I felt the blankets shift and heard a grunt behind me.

My eyes snapped open, and it took me a moment to figure out where I was. The decorations were different, but this was my old room. And I was in a bed.

I rolled over as slow and careful as I could manage, but it was for naught. Blue eyes met mine as I heard, "Morning, sleepyhead. Sleep well?"

As careful and dignified as I could muster--my ass cheek is not sore from falling out of the bed and landing on it--I slipped from the covers. Despite my agile movements, I ended up pulling the covers down, revealing that she was topless. My mom's words from the previous night about her being more than a handful flashed through my thoughts, and I stamped them down. Even so, it took me a moment too long admiring her perky nips before I looked back at her laughing gaze.

Since she made no move to cover up, I didn't turn away. Was I embarrassed? Yes. Could I feel my cheeks burning? Well, that's also a yes. But was I going to act like a virgin who accidentally got caught peeping on their hot neighbor? Nope.

"How..." I trailed off, trying to figure out why I was in there. Only then did I realize I was also completely naked and afflicted with the usual morning male problem. I don't remember drinking any alcohol last night, and while I was tired, I wasn't hungover. "Did we hook up?"

Her laughing blue eyes smoldered for a moment as they dropped to my engorged cock. "Do you mean you don't remember pinning my legs behind my head and cramming that thick beast deep inside me, again and again, making me scream and moan?" Nikky asked when she looked back up at me. I felt like a piece of meat, but I wasn't going to cover up. The damage was already done, anyway. "I mean, your mother had to come in and make sure you weren't murdering me. I don't think I'll be walking without a limp for at least a week." She sat upright, and I could just see the hem of her panties as the blanket fell. She tucked a strand of red hair behind her ear and nibbled her bottom lip as she met my eyes. It took all of my willpower not to admire her full breasts as they rose and fell with her gentle breathing.

Something in her voice tipped me to her game. "Hardy, har, har," I pretended to laugh. I broke eye contact with her--not because I was intimidated!--to look around for my clothes. I don't sleep in the nude, so my underwear had to be close by. Well, unless you count the other night with Elly and Shayna, but that was different. "I seriously don't know how I ended up in here. Sorry to have intruded."

Not finding my underwear, I turned to leave. "Okay, so maybe you didn't rearrange my insides with that third leg of yours," Nikky said as my hand reached for the door. "But now that I've seen what you're packing... Don't give me that look. I tried to be quiet when I came home this morning, but I must have disturbed you. Shortly after I crawled into bed, you walked in half-asleep. Then, you got under the covers and started snoring. I may have asked you to stay out, but it was nice sleeping next to a warm body for once."

The way she said that hinted that she was still hoping for more. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tempted. Two things stopped me. Primarily, I was a married man, and until I talked with my wives--will I ever get used to writing that?--I wasn't going to step out on them. And, while she was undeniably hot, she was also a redhead. I couldn't look at her without, in some way, remembering Megan.

"I don't know why I sleep-walked," I told her, turning to face her once more. "But I'm a married man and shouldn't have come in here. Even if it was an accident."

The hungry gaze in her eyes as they dropped below the belt, coupled with the delicious way her tits jiggled as she chuckled, made me curse my morals. "Wouldn't be my first married man," she laughed as she laid back down, pulling the blanket back over herself. "You know where to find me when you change your mind."

When? Not if? I wondered as I walked out of her room.

And bumped right into my mother.

She raised one eyebrow as she took in my nakedness. My attention-getter slapped my stomach then wobbled as I stopped in my tracks. "Now I see why you didn't want to lay in my bed last night," she chided me with a smirk. Instead of trying to think up any excuse, I bolted for the front room. "I see you got more than your good looks from your father," she called after me as I wanted to die of embarrassment.

Why could I stand with ease in front of Nikky, only to lose my composure in front of my mom?

It took me a moment to find my underwear mixed up in the blankets, and I rushed to get dressed. Meanwhile, my mom walked into the kitchen and started making coffee. Other than her knowing smirk, she appeared to be willing to drop the fiasco.

I shared a quiet and very awkward cup of morning Joe with my mother before saying my goodbyes and heading back.

Once again, I played music from my phone, though I was in no mood for techno. It took me a bit before I settled on oldies rock. Upbeat enough to ensure I wouldn't fall asleep, but not enough to get my heart hammering.

Lost in thought and trying to figure out what I would tell the women, the trip passed too fast. Before I was ready, I parked outside my dorm and headed up.

I knew that it wasn't my dorm anymore but hoped the movers had left an address or something. I vaguely recalled my new place's address but wasn't confident enough that I'd find it. If not, I could always go back to the hotel and talk to Consul Willmont. Apparently, that place doubled as a Paladonic Knight headquarters.

Turning the corner for my hallway, I froze and moved back. I was just in time to see Adam pull something off my door, read it, then shove it in his pocket.

What's he doing here? I wondered, also remembering that he could be the freak that tainted my blood a couple of days ago. That thought made me feel all sorts of filthy inside.

I decided my best bet was to confront him. Acting like I'd just arrived, I turned the corner and walked to my old room. "Hey, Adam. What's up?" I asked, pretending to be happy to see the douche-canoe.

He jumped in the process of turning away from me, then looked back. "Oh, Bobby! Hi. I was just looking for you."

I noticed his hand hovering over the item he'd stuffed in his pocket. I plastered a fake grin full of teeth on my face as I said, "Well, I'm right here."

Oh, what I would have given to hear the thoughts in his head. His eyes shifted from me to past my chest and back before he answered. "I wanted to apologize for the other day," he said and almost sounded sincere. "I said and acted in a way that's not me. I hope you'll forgive me."

"Sure, sure," I said, not believing a word of it. "And what was that you pulled off my door?"

He stiffened, then sighed as he pulled a crumpled envelope from his pocket. "I figured since I was looking for you, I'd bring it to you," he said in a rush. "It has an address, and I thought you might be there."

I snatched it from his hands, then pulled a paper from the envelope. I also noted what felt like a key. Reading over the paper, I saw that it had my new address and was signed by Elly and Shayna. It also mentioned the "key to our home and our hearts."

After the rough start to my day, it took every ounce of decency in my being not to lay Adam out. He fidgeted as I read, and I suspected why. Either he'd hoped to tell the women about my one-night-stand with Charlotte, or he was planning something else for them.

I shoved the letter and key into my own pocket, then cracked my neck as I kept the false smile on my lips and met his gaze.

"Well, I apologized," he said, trying to step past me. "I should be getting back to--"

I moved to cut him off as a wicked idea popped into my head. I struggled not to laugh as his worried eyes shot everywhere but looking up into my smiling face. "Apology accepted," I lied. That made him stop fidgeting. "In fact, you were right about one thing. You didn't get the chance to properly celebrate your birthday. I'd like to make that up to you."

He finally looked up at me, careful optimism replacing the worry. "Yeah? You're not going to trick me, somehow, are you? Take me out and leave me in the middle of nowhere? I've heard how some of you jocks can be."

I ground my teeth at his comment but kept my smile. "I've never participated in any of those," I assured him. "Look, give me your number, and as soon as I have all the details, I'll let you know. If you don't want to come, I'll understand. But, since we still have next week off from classes, I've heard of a spot that's filled with hot honeys. I'll even pay!" I didn't know how I'd do it, but hopefully, the Knights would cover this expense. They wanted me to investigate the location anyway, and Adam would make the perfect cover.

I just had to stomach his presence long enough.

"How hot?" he asked, warming to the idea.

"Well, I haven't been there yet myself, but it was Charlotte that told me about it," I half-lied. "She said this place will fulfill any fantasy, and only the most beautiful women know about it. I guess you also need an invitation to get in, and I just happen to have that invitation."

I could almost see the drool pooling in his mouth as the gears turned in his one-track brain. It was almost enough to make me feel bad for him.

Almost. Even if most of what I'd said was a complete lie. It wasn't Charlotte but Consul Willmont that told me about the place and it fulfilling fantasies. Also, you didn't need an invitation, but just the location. But I wanted Adam to need me and not look for it himself.

"Yeah, hold out your phone," he told me, his wary look turning hungry. I did so, and he sent his contact info to me. I saved him under Adumb, then let him past me. He actually smiled and waved before turning the corner.

I knocked on my old door in case my roommate was in. I was still dreading my next stop. He didn't answer as my luck would have it, and I slowly walked back down to my car.

I was not looking forward to this conversation and had no idea how it would turn out.

The drive was too short before I pulled up to a gated community. A well-dressed guard stepped out of the security shack and approached me. He made a California Golden Bears linebacker look small. I manually rolled down my window as he gave my beat-up old car a disdainful look.

"Do you have business with a resident, Sir?" he asked with a British accent and deep voice.

"I think I am a resident, now," I said, holding up the key. The gate blocking the road was solid, and I couldn't see past it. But if the massive rock walls were any indication, this place was fancy. Was I even in the right place?

"Your address, Sir?" he asked me, his tone not quite condescending. I'd chalk it up to his accent if not for the curl of his lips.

I pulled the paper out and read it off to him. He went back to the shack, typed something on a computer, then returned, this time with a friendly smile.

"Welcome to your new neighborhood, Mr. Brody. Go through the gate, turn right, and you should see your home on the left." He took a step back, then looked at my car again. "I'd suggest you park this car in the garage until you see fit to get something a little more presentable."

How can the British take something that should be an insult and somehow make it sound entirely reasonable? It must be their accent.

The solid gate rolled to the left, and I was not prepared for what I saw. On the other side of the entryway and wall weren't mansions, but for a kid who grew up in a single-story, two-bedroom home, they might as well be. There were tall, two-story homes with lush lawns--how do they afford the water in California?--and three-car garages. I wasn't sure if the rock siding was real or faux. I couldn't even begin to imagine how much each one cost. What few vehicles I saw on the road might not be the latest model or the flashiest, but they all looked well taken care of and expensive. Kids played in front of one house, running around and laughing while an older woman smiled and watched.

The security guard cleared his throat, and I realized I was still sitting there like a doofus. Putting my car in gear, I followed the instructions and soon found a home with the correct address above the three-car garage. The driveway consisted of flattened stones, arranged so that lighter stones formed a large shield's shape, with darker stones around it. I didn't dare pull onto it, afraid my slight oil leak would ruin it. Instead, I parked on the street, turned off my car, and took long, even breaths.

When I finally stepped out, I wasn't prepared to see Elly and Shayna standing in the entryway, watching me. They looked stunning, despite being opposites. Elleanor was almost as tall as me, wearing a black shirt and tight jeans. Shayna was short and petite, wearing a white shirt that popped next to her dark skin.

I'm ashamed to say that for a fleeting moment, I debated on getting back in my car and driving away. However, the weakness was short-lived as I saw the trepidation on their faces and knew I couldn't abandon them.

"Welcome to your new home," Elly offered me a warm smile, but I could see the uncertainty behind it. Both women stepped aside as I approached. The inside looked well decorated, but I hesitated before taking that first step.

"I..." I trailed off, trying to find the right words. I felt like shit as my mind churned over what I wanted to say versus what I needed to say. "I didn't know what was happening the other night. I understand most of it now, but, um, well, I owe you both an apology."

DBs_Bro
DBs_Bro
1,219 Followers