TSS 3: Knight's Son Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't have to apologize," Shayna spoke up and gripped my left arm in her slender hands.

"Willmont explained it to us," Elly added. "Your pendant stopped the spell from affecting you." She gripped my right arm, and I hung my head.

"No, you both deserved better," I told them. "I didn't understand then, but I have a better idea now. So, going forward, I promise to be better."

I sensed that both were about to argue further, but I pulled my arms from their grasps, cutting them short. They waited for me to speak as I put my thoughts in order. "There is a tradition for newlyweds, and even though I'm a bit late--" I decided to act rather than speak.

Squatting down, I slipped my arms behind both women's thighs and pulled them to me. They gasped in stereo above me as I lifted them up. Both women held onto me and each other as I carried them across the threshold.

I might not love them, but I understood that they'd given up a lot to be with me. And they were carrying my children. No matter what, I would be a better father to them than my father was to me. Maybe Bernard Brody had good intentions when it came to how he raised me, but my childhood was still shit.

I paused in the front room, taking in the sports posters on the wall and what looked to be a top-of-the-line gaming rig running in the corner. I couldn't tell what the specs were from there, but it looked flashy and fast. I did recognize the case, though, and knew how much it cost. The system would cost close to eight grand if the internals were of the same caliber, combined with the four giant holographic monitors arranged in a grid. The posters were of various athletes from the California Golden Bears or the L.A. Lakers.

"Please put us down," Elly asked on my right as I took in the room.

"Not yet," I told her. "Where's the kitchen?"

"Kitchen?" Shayna asked. "Not the bedroom?"

I felt my heart sink at the hope I heard in her voice. "Perhaps later," I told them. "Right now, I'm hungry, and I want to have a serious conversation with you before we go further."

I felt my soul being weighed in Elly's eyes before she tilted her head to go deeper. Following their guidance, I carried the two lovely women into a kitchen that seemed too large. Light filtered in from a yellow curtained window, splashing across a deep sink and marble counters. A large square island sat in the middle, with plenty of space to move around. In the corner sat a tall fridge with a holographic display and an ice dispenser. I never had one of those growing up. (The ice dispenser part. Our fridge usually worked.) A double-stacked oven and gas range took up some of the ample counter and cupboard space, with a large microwave above. I couldn't believe how much room there was or even how many cupboards. I couldn't imagine needing this much space!

"Okay, we're here," Elly said on my right. "Please put us down?"

The dining room was part of the kitchen, with a large metal and glass table. The whole area was well decorated with yellows and oranges. It felt bright and welcoming, and I set the women down near the table.

Both women took a step back as soon as they were free, though Shayna hesitated a moment before doing so. The short black woman regarded me with uncertain hope, while Elly just looked at me and waited. The taller woman didn't fold her arms or look upset, but I could tell she kept herself reserved.

"Now, I know we have a lot to discuss, but I'd like to get some food in me, pronto," I said, glancing to the kitchen. "Do you mind if I grab something to eat?"

The women exchanged glances before looking back at me. "This is your house," Shayna said after a moment. "I'd be happy to cook for you."

I saw the desire to please me in her blue eyes and almost lost my appetite. Was it the magic making her want to do that, or was that who she really was? I almost told her I'd be happy to just make myself a sandwich, but Elly cut in before I could.

"We'll both cook for you," the taller woman said, then grabbed Shayna and walked into the kitchen. "What are you in the mood for?"

"You don't have to cook for me," I told them. I could see the arguments building in their faces and went on, "I just want a PB&J. I don't even care what kind of bread you...er, we have. Thank you." The last came out as both women rushed to the pantry. I decided I should get over being shocked when I saw how large the pantry was--it was fully stocked and not with the generic brands!

While they worked together, I went to the fridge and was surprised they had lemonade. I poured a glass and went to the table, feeling like a heel. I know they wanted to do this, but I also felt like I was taking advantage of them. When they finished and placed the plate in front of me, I felt my mouth water, despite the simple fare. Red jam oozed from the sides, and I suspected it was strawberry--my favorite.

"Aren't you going to eat?" I asked when they both sat across from me without plates.

"We ate a little before you came home," Elly told me. She watched me with an unreadable expression, but I could see something in her light brown eyes.

I wanted nothing more than to dig into and devour that sandwich, but my conscience got the better of me.

"I can see you have something to say," I told Elly as I thought about how she'd behaved since I arrived. She wasn't cold, but she wasn't as hopeful or warm as Shayna either. "I want us to be completely honest with one another. So please don't hesitate to tell me what's on your mind or how you're feeling."

I knew I was opening a can of worms with that statement, but it's how I felt. If we were to have any kind of relationship, it needed to be built on honesty.

"That's a dangerous thing to ask," Elly told me, her voice serious. "Most people don't want to know what's really on a person's mind or how they're feeling. They want simple platitudes and reassurances. People get uncomfortable when the truth comes out."

I knew she was right. When you ask someone how they're doing, it gets awkward if they suddenly unload on you. I met her gaze and reached my hand out to hers, taking it. I then looked to Shayna and did the same.

"Then let's get uncomfortable," I told them. "I want to make this relationship work, and I feel that honesty is always best. If I make a mistake or do something that upsets you, I want you to tell me. I want to get to know you both better, no matter how trivial it may seem. If you don't want me to hug you because you're afraid you might fart, let me know. I don't care how uncomfortable you think you'll make me. I want you to be comfortable enough around me to let your hair down."

Neither woman spoke for a long moment, but neither did they pull their hands from mine. I got the impression that Elly appreciated my joke, even if she didn't show it. Just as I debated how rude it would be to let go of them and start eating, Shayna spoke up.

"Consul Willmont told us about what went wrong on First Knight." She placed her other hand over mine as I looked at her. "We know you don't feel the same connection to us that we do to you or each other."

I probably should have figured it out, but finding out that they also felt for each other caught me by surprise.

I squeezed her hand and offered a smile but turned back to Elly. "What is it you're worried about telling me?"

My stomach grumbled, and I saw her brown eyes fall to my plate, then rise back to my face before she answered.

"I appreciate what you're trying to do here," she squeezed my hand, then placed her other hand on top of Shayna's. "But you're sending us mixed signals. First, you seem distant and hesitant, then suddenly carry us through the front door. I can see that you want to form a relationship, but I can also tell you're scared. You want us to be completely open and honest with you, but you're also holding back."

I took in her words and mulled them over. My first instinct was to get defensive, but I swallowed that. I didn't like it, but she was right.

"What did Willmont explain to you?" I asked Shayna, not changing the subject but gathering where I needed to start.

I saw the petite woman swallow her emotions before answering. "He said that you had protection against the magic that allowed us to fully be a throuple. While we love and are devoted to you, you don't feel the same for us."

That was a lot blunter than I expected, but I offered them an apologetic smile as I nodded. I still held both their hands and gave them another squeeze. The smell of my sandwich was really getting to me, but I focused on the women across from me as I formulated my response.

"You're right," I said and watched as both women deflated. It was as though they'd held out hope that Consul Willmont was wrong, only to have me burst that bubble. I felt terrible, even though it wasn't my fault, and rushed on. "But that doesn't mean that I don't want to work towards it. I know you read my file and know a lot about me, but I know very little about you. I want to know more."

"Because we're two hot women?" Shayna asked and pulled her hand free from mine, though she still held Elly's hand. "What man wouldn't want to get in on this?"

I admit I was taken aback by her sudden accusation. It's not that I was ignorant of the possibilities, but that wasn't the most significant reason on my list to make this work.

"I asked for your honesty, and so I'll give you all of mine," I said, meeting her cold blue eyes. "That is in my head, but not why I want to make this work."

"It's because of your father," Elly cut in, understanding filling her face. "Your file said you hated him. You want to be better than he was."

"How detailed was that file?" I muttered. If the Knights knew I hated my father, why did they ask me all those questions? And why did they let me pretend that I liked him? They should have shown me the door right away. Unless I was missing something.

"Detailed," Shayna said, losing some of the heat in her voice. "We know your favorite colors, your study habits, what foods you like, your porn preferences--Elly and I share them, by the way--your future potential growth, and a whole lot more."

"Shayna and I know almost everything there is to know about you," Elly added. "But we didn't know about your protection. We know that you were unaware of it until yesterday, also."

I let that sink in. I worried these women were being taken advantage of, but if anything, I felt like a tiny amoeba under a microscope before them. "And you still picked me?" I blurted out before I could stop my mouth.

The women shared a small smile before Shayna answered. "Elly and I have been friends for years. She's a few years older than me, but she was always so kind when I assisted my father at the orphanage. We often talked about the type of man we wanted and usually agreed. I haven't been to as many First Knights as her, but we discussed sharing a man when I started. We rarely picked one from the new candidates, though there were many more to choose from this time. We agreed if that man entered our room, we'd try for them."

"But I came up to you," I cut in, then shook my head. "Sorry, I shouldn't have interrupted."

Elly actually smiled. "That made it even better," she told me. "We'd watched you walk in with Al, and he all but dive-bombed Jolene. We'd just started talking about how we were going to get your attention when you walked up to us. It seemed so perfect until...."

"Until the spell didn't work on me," I finished for her. "I'm not entirely clear on what the spell does? I mean, I know you love each other, and I guess me also, but Willmont made it seem more than that."

My stomach gave that moment to announce just how angry it was at being empty. Elly released my hand and pointed to my plate.

"Eat, and we'll explain," the taller woman said. I didn't hesitate and took my first bite. The bread was just beginning to harden, but that didn't stop me from moaning in delight as jelly exploded into my mouth. The women smiled at me, but I didn't care. It was the perfect combination of creamy peanut butter and too much jelly. "We're told everything from the beginning. From the time the Knights take us in. In payment for them educating us, sheltering, and feeding us, we have to start attending First Knight parties once we're nineteen until we're twenty-five."

"My dad explained it all to me," Shayna interjected. "I wasn't kicked out of my home or a runaway as many of the other women are. My dad is a lawyer for the Knights, so I wasn't required to attend the parties. But, I still chose to as soon as I could."

I remembered Consul Willmont telling me that Shayna's father was Peter Lancel, one of the lawyers I'd talked to before swearing-in. He seemed like a nice enough guy, but I wondered what he thought about his daughter being married to Elly and me?

Elly nodded to Shayna and gave her a warm smile. I don't know what their friendship was like before, but I could see the love the two shared in the warmth and fondness of their looks.

"But we're telling you more than you asked for," Elly went on. I didn't mind hearing this, and it told me more about them, but I was also curious to listen to the rest. "In exchange for taking care of and educating us, if we decide to choose a new Knight, then the spell that was in our belly piercings would do multiple things. Upon losing our virginity to the man, we would fall in love with them. Completely and utterly. We would also feel an overwhelming desire to get pregnant. At the same time, it would cause that man to care for and love us."

"That's it?" I asked, thinking there had to be more.

"Well, after you left yesterday, Consul Willmont called us up into his office," Shayna said, her voice carrying concern in it. "He explained what happened and gave us the choice of not signing the marriage documents."

"He said that my debt was paid, and I could finish my degrees, whether I signed or not," Elly added. I could see a tear forming in her eyes, and once again, I felt like shit. They still loved me, regardless of any offer given to them. But I didn't know them. How could I love them? If not for the magic, how could they love me? Even if my file held every juicy detail about my life--which was creepy on a whole other level!--they didn't really know me.

"What did you choose?" I asked. Even now, as I write this down, I have no idea how I wanted them to answer. My emotions were split on the entire debacle. On the one hand, I could be married to two scorching hot women devoted to me. It was apparent that they loved me unconditionally.

But could my conscience handle that? Would I be taking advantage of them? Sure, they chose to go through with everything, knowing that their love would be magically induced. But they'd expected me to reciprocate, and I couldn't at that moment. Even if I could ignore that they were likely carrying my children, I hadn't asked for this. Sure, most men would think this was a dream--a wet dream full of unfulfilled fantasies--but I was raised to respect and honor women. Not take advantage of them.

"We haven't signed," Shayna said. My stomach dropped at hearing that, despite however else I felt.

"Yet," Elly added.

I looked up to meet their eyes and waited for them to explain as I took my next bite. It really was the perfect PB&J. I wondered if that was in my file also.

"Elly and I discussed it, and we wanted to see if you'd come back," Shayna said as I tried not to moan at how delicious the sandwich was.

"I argued that from what your file said, you'd return and talk to us," Elly added. From how Shayna's lips dipped into the tiniest frown, I knew what she'd thought I'd do.

"So, where do we go from here?" I asked after swallowing, deciding that I wanted to get to know them better no matter what else happened. "I don't know as much about you as you do about me, but I'm willing to work on that. If you'll give me the chance."

I don't know what response I expected my question to evoke, but it wasn't what I got. Tears pooled in their eyes, and I saw their lips tremble as they struggled to hold back their emotions. Had I read them wrong? Had they hoped I would reject them, freeing them of their obligations and burdens?

Like two graceful cats in perfect sync, both women crawled onto the table and lunged for me. I've been hit by three-hundred-pound linebackers, but that tackle knocked the breath from my lungs as the chair tipped back, and we collapsed on the floor. I was lucky my head didn't hit the hard tiles as Elly and Shayna hugged me, sobbing into my neck.

"We'd like that," Elly told me. The thick emotion in her voice let me know just how much they held their feelings in check during our conversation.

I hated myself for doing it, but I disentangled from their arms and took a deep breath. Some days I hated being me, and I didn't want to bring up the next subject, but it was necessary.

"There's something else I should tell you," I said, forcing myself to meet their curious stares. "Consul Willmont gave me a mission, and--what's so funny?" I knew they were in a better mood, but I couldn't understand why the women were now laughing through their tears.

"Pay up," Elly said to Shayna, holding her hand out.

Even though she also laughed, Shayna stood and walked from the room as I stared in confusion.

"What's going on?" I asked.

Shayna answered as she walked back, holding a crisp hundred-dollar bill. "Elly said that you would tell us about your mission. I didn't believe her. I guess I'm too used to the other jocks and men not being completely honest."

"I told you he would make a great husband," Elly snatched the bill and tucked it into her pocket. "His file said he was honest and honorable."

There was my file again! I wish I knew everything that was in it...

"There's honest," Shayna shook her head, "then there's admitting that he's going to a brothel to the two women carrying his children!" Shayna placed her hand over her stomach with a rueful smile.

"Aren't you glad you listened to me when I said he was the one?" Elly walked over to the shorter woman, pulling her into a hug and kissing the top of her head.

"Other than the obvious issue that we couldn't have predicted?" Shayna chuckled, then returned the hug. "That's what I get for debating a genius psychology major.

"Umm..." I interrupted their touching moment. "So you already knew about my mission?"

"That you're going to investigate a possible succubus whorehouse? One that no one else can check because the evil creatures can read minds, but you have protection?" Elly smiled at me. "Yes, we know. And before you ask, we also know what you may have to do to verify if there are really demonic creatures there."

I stood there, stunned. Was it the spell that made them okay with it or something else? What rational woman would be okay with their man screwing another woman, much less a succubus?

"I think you broke him," Shayna laughed before pulling from Elly's arms and coming up to me. She reached up to my face, cupping my cheeks and staring me in the eyes. "We know that Knights have a tough job; there will be times when you'll be away. You have your needs, and we won't begrudge you taking care of them. While we'd prefer that you stick to humans, it is for the greater good in this case. If they're soul-sucking demons, you'll be protected, and the other Knights can take them out. If they're just really good at fucking, then we expect you to come back and show us a thing or two."

Somehow, despite her calm words and assurances, that didn't alleviate the confusion. But I wasn't dumb enough to argue, either.

"Will do," I agreed slowly, still trying to figure out how I'd ended up in this amazing home with these incredible women.

Elly came over, and we all hugged after I lifted my hand to her. "I think the best way for me to get to know you both is to go on a date," I said after a moment. "What do you ladies like to do?"