TSS 3: Knight's Son Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean, besides the obvious?" Shayna asked and pinched my bum. Both women giggled as I jumped and took a step back from them. "You don't have to take us out to get into our panties."

"Maybe not," I gave her a rueful smile. "But I'd still like to get to know you both better. If you'd prefer, I can take you out one at a time."

They looked at each other before Elly said, "We'd prefer to be together. But, I won't lie and say I'm a little relieved you're willing to wait. The other night was incredible, but I'm still a little sore after losing my virginity to such a massive cock."

"Agreed," Shayna nodded. "Our cherries were popped a long time ago, and we were trained with toys on how to please our future husband. But none of those compared to you. So I'm happy, even if it means a little soreness afterward."

Her statement raised a ton of questions. They were trained? They were still virgins until the other night, so images of all-women orgies filled my head. I wondered if they still had some of those toys and if they'd let me use them on the women. I debated skipping the whole date idea and learning all I could about what their training entailed for a brief second. But I dismissed that indecent thought. I really did want to know their personalities.

"So, what would you ladies like to go out and do?" I asked, then hurried and added, "That we can do in public?"

"Oh, that's no fun," Shayna fake pouted. She had a reputation as an ice queen on campus, but I could see a feisty streak in her. Was that because she no longer had to keep herself a virgin? Was it part of her training? Or was it some other aspect of the spell that compelled them? I didn't know how to feel about any of that. "I know you're a jock, but how are you at bowling?"

I chuffed before answering. "Bowling isn't a sport any more than golf is," I teased. "Sports require physical endurance as well as skill. But I still know how to curl the ball and knock down some ivories."

"I'm not the best at bowling," Elly sighed, then got a twinkle in her brown eyes. "Will you teach me how to handle those big balls?"

And there was a side of Eleanor Macnamara that I didn't expect. Her reputation was of a shy introvert who wore the most unflattering clothes. Now she acted flirtatiously, and her grin was infectious.

I worried about money for a bit, but it wasn't a problem, as the women handed me a debit card before leaving the house.

"You forgot to take this from Consul Willmont before you left," Elly informed me. "As long as you don't go on a massive spending spree, you're free to use it for whatever you need. That includes your mission when you go."

I didn't want to think about what I had to do soon, and we ordered an Uber.

We went bowling, and I won't bother writing the entire conversation here. Both women seemed to enjoy my attempts at getting to know them, but they didn't have any questions when I offered to answer any. But, once again, I wanted to get my hands on that file the Knights had on me.

I noted that there were similarities between their personalities, though also stark differences. Shayna, with her petite build and dark skin, was bubbly and happy. She was quick to tease either Elly or me and took getting teased quite well. She was only twenty but well on her way to becoming a surgeon.

Elly stood at almost six feet and almost always had a smile ready. She was more reserved than Shayna, but that was only by comparison. She took a gleeful part in joking around and flirting, but there was also a powerful intelligence behind her eyes. I think I wrote this down earlier, but she was working on her second doctorate at only twenty-three. In fact, it was at her suggestion that I start writing this journal. I refuse to call it a diary.

So, there you go, Elly. If I ever let you read this, I'm doing as you suggested. Even if I didn't start it until well after that bowling date.

Shayna gave me a run for my money on all ten sets before pulling off a turkey in the tenth frame and beating me. I could see that she was competitive, but she did it in a way that wasn't insulting to Elly and me. In fact, she cheered when we got a strike or a spare and helped me teach Elly how to put English into the ball to get it to curve just right.

It was also lovely to help Elly, and I may have taken slight advantage of the situation. I held her slender body from behind; my left arm slipped around her waist, hand flat on her stomach as I corrected her posture. Yes, I know it was cheesy, but from the way Elly wriggled her behind against my groin and giggled, I'm pretty sure she didn't mind. She rewarded me with an almost-chaste kiss when she managed to bowl a spare in the tenth frame. No tongue, but she nibbled on my bottom lip before pulling back.

We had a few beers from the bar as we bowled, but not enough to get drunk. Elly and I hadn't experienced bowling alley grub, so we ordered a greasy pizza and nachos. Shayna complained about all those calories going to her hips, but Elly assured her that she'd help work them off. She had that twinkle in her eyes again, and I had a few naughty ideas on how they'd do it.

Between the teasing from Shayna and the physical contact with Elly, I was pretty hard for most of the afternoon. I wasn't ready for the throuple date to end after our second game and suggested a movie. I let them pick, with the excuse that it would tell me more about them.

"We know you want to see the latest Marvel flick, or what was that movie about alien vampires?" Elly said as she clasped my left hand in hers.

"Yes, I'd like to see those, but I want to know what you want to watch," I told her. "What do you enjoy watching?"

"I don't watch a lot of movies or television," Elly grimaced. "I'm just enjoying spending time with you."

"What about Ameranth's Wandering?" Shayna piped in and slipped herself under my right arm. I'd noticed a few jealous stares from other bowlers aimed at the women and me but ignored them. "It's a dramedy about a woman trying to choose between a wealthy incubus and his lover or a farmer's daughter. I've heard it's funny and has some hot scenes in it."

Considering my upcoming mission, I didn't care to watch anything about the freaks, but I'd given the choice to them. Elly thought it sounded interesting, and we walked over to the nearby theater.

Growing up, seeing a movie in the theater was a rare experience. Tickets were always too expensive, and we never bought snacks there. With my card from the Knights, that wasn't an issue. We purchased the most oversized tub of popcorn and sodas before going into the cinema room.

Even though it was Saturday, there weren't many people there as the lights dimmed and the trailers started. The movie started out okay, with the woman introduced as a big shot New York Lawyer hired by the incubus to collect debts from the farmer. The incubus wasn't cruel and was played by a well-known actor, but I can't remember his name. I thought it was far-fetched that the monster wasn't trying to molest every woman around him but decided to Let Hollywood have its creative license.

The farmer turned out to be an old family friend, and the lawyer knew the daughter from--you know what? Until the first steamy kiss between the lawyer and the farmer's daughter, I wasn't much interested in the movie. The incubus wasn't evil, and the comedy was so-so.

About halfway through the first lesbian scene, I felt hands on my thighs move in unison. I'd sat between Elly and Shayna, holding the popcorn tub, but as the scene progressed and the hands moved higher, I set it on the floor. An outsider looking at us would think we were engrossed in the flick as our eyes were locked on the two women making out.

When the hands met at my crotch, they stopped and pulled back. I heard both women titter softly before they leaned forward and looked at each other. I wasn't sure if they spoke telepathically, but they nodded to one another. Shayna moved her lips close to my ear while Elly started unzipping my pants.

"Ever have two hot women blow your mind in a movie theater?" Shayna whispered, then nibbled my earlobe. I shook my head when my ear was safe from her teeth. "Well, you're about to. Consider this as a down payment in thanks for coming back to us and being such a gentleman."

Elly finished with my zipper, and Shayna fished my already rigid member out as she trailed kisses down to my neck. The theater was slightly cool, but Shayna's warm hand stroked my length until Elly swallowed the head.

I let out a soft moan as Elly worked her tongue around the sensitive rim.

"You need to be quiet," Shayna admonished me before claiming my lips with her own. The petite woman continued to stroke my length while Elly sucked and licked the tip. My left hand fell on Elly's back, and I moved it around to fondle her breast over her shirt. I dropped my hand to Shayna's inner thigh, but she squeezed her legs together, stopping me from moving higher.

"Nope," Shayna panted, breaking the kiss. "Maybe later tonight you can play with my kitty--I know you'll have the stamina for it--but if you start now, I won't be able to resist climbing on top of you, and then we'd surely get caught."

Her words lit a fire in me. Thinking back on it now, she likely knew the effect her statement would have. It's a bit of a fetish of mine when a woman loses all self-restraint and takes what she wants. Just thinking that Shayna could lose her self-control for me was a major turn-on.

I pulled my hand from Shayna's legs, gripped the back of her head, and pulled her thick lips to mine. Our tongues met and swirled around one another. Thankfully there was a good seal with our lips, as Elly chose that moment to swallow more of my length. I felt myself hit the back of her throat, then continue.

I gasped, breaking the kiss as her tight throat compressed my cock. I knew I wasn't small, but I was impressed that she could take me so deeply. Shayna pulled her hand from my rod and pressed her finger to my lips, reminding me to be quiet. Then she made that all but impossible as she slipped from her seat, leaned in, and started licking the length that Elly hadn't swallowed.

I wasn't going to last long after all the flirting during bowling and then these incredible women using their talented mouths on me. I needed to distract myself, but I saw the busty lawyer suckling on the farmer's daughter's pink nipple when I looked at the screen.

Thankfully, Elly chose to pull off my member with a muted gasp for air. Unfortunately, Shayna replaced her. Instead of taking me into the back of her mouth, Shayna used a combination of head bobs and twists, masterful use of her tongue, and both hands sliding along my saliva-slickened length.

"I was hoping to get you to shoot deep into my throat," Elly seductively whispered into my ear. "But you're just too big, and I had to breathe. Do you know what I'd do to you if we were home right now? My pussy is so wet. I'll have to peel my panties off later. Maybe I'll give them to you as a present. Would you like that? Knowing how wet just having your big, thick cock in my mouth made me?"

That was it. I was done. Shayna's technique combined with Elly's dirty talk sent me over the edge. I turned my head and pulled Elly into a powerful kiss as I let out a deep moan and unloaded into Shayna's devouring mouth. Bliss coursed through my body as she made sure to get every drop, even licking the tiny slit, before pulling off me with an audible pop.

I collapsed back into my chair, trying to catch my breath. "That was..." I searched for the right word, but my mind was still blown from the god-tier blowjob. "...incredible. Sorry I didn't warn you," I added to Shayna as she stood up.

I thought she was angry with me as she didn't reply and went to sit next to Elly. Then I saw the two making out and understood.

"Thank you for sharing that with me, my love," Elly cooed as they broke apart. Shayna didn't come back to sit next to me but instead rested her head on Elly's shoulder. I saw the two clasping hands, and for the briefest moment, I felt left out.

I dismissed it and instead found that I was happy they had each other no matter what.

I placed my hand on Elly's thigh and went back to watching the movie as the women cuddled. The flick ended with the lawyer choosing the farmer's daughter, but in a way that those sappy movies always ensured everyone was happy. The lawyer figured out a way to increase the farmer's yield, thereby paying back the incubus. There were several glaring plot holes, but I suspected they may have been filled in by the parts I missed.

We picked up dinner on the way home. Once inside, I turned to the women and said, "Thank you for a wonderful day. I'd be happy to repay the favor from earlier."

Elly and Shayna shared a looked before walking up to me, and each placed a hand on my chest.

"We appreciate the offer," Shayna said. "However, we didn't do that expecting anything in return." She hopped up and gave me a peck on my left cheek, then took a step back.

"Bobby," Elly added, turning my eyes to meet hers. "I can't tell you how much it means to us that you're willing to do that. I know a lot of guys only care about themselves, and the fact that you want to do that, even though you don't feel the same about us, says a lot about your character. Today was a lot of fun, but if you get us off, I don't think we'll be able to resist going further. And you'll need your strength and stamina for your mission."

She gave me a peck on my right cheek, though she didn't have to hop to reach it, and then stepped back to take Shayna's hand.

I stood there, looking at the two beautiful women, unsure of what to do. Part of me felt rejected, but all of me was confused. They didn't want to risk having full-blown sex because they wanted me capable of getting it on in an alleged succubus brothel? Did I enter the Twilight Zone?

"You can sleep in the master suite tonight," Shayna said. "We'll take the guest room."

"Wait," I tried wrapping my head around everything. "We're not sleeping together?"

Shayna bit her bottom lip as though she really wanted that, but it was Elly that answered. "You wanted to get to know us better, and while we don't want to spend the night apart, it might be for the best. You want to be at a hundred percent tomorrow."

"I..." I trailed off, at a loss for what to say. I could see that Shayna wanted me to argue and take charge, but I could also see her reticence. I suspected Elly would be okay with whatever my decision was, and I was sorely tempted to sleep with these women tonight. Then the gentleman in me reasserted itself. "I'll sleep in the guest room. I'm not going to kick you out of the master suite just because I'm here."

For the first time, I think I may have surprised Elly. Not sure if it was her psychology schooling or my file, but she'd read me like a book since the party. Yet, now, she looked at me as though I was something unexpected, but in a good way.

"I knew you were a gentleman, Bobby, but I didn't expect that," Elly told me.

Shayna's blue eyes met mine as she told Elly, "I'm so glad we agreed on him. Even with the hiccup of our marriage, he's a better man than I would have guessed."

"Something tells me that you're both worth being the best man I can be," I told her, giving her a smirk and a wink. I actually saw her dark cheeks blush in response.

"If you two are done eye-fucking each other," Elly said without a hint of anger, "then we'd best get some sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a big day for you, Bobby Brody."

"Sweet dreams, ladies," I said. "I know mine will be." I gave them both a wink.

Elly shook her head and my over-the-top flirting, but I saw her smile. Shayna bit her bottom lip again, then ran and jumped into my arms. Her full lips pressed hard against mine, tongue seeking entrance into my mouth. Just as I opened to let her in, she pulled back and slipped from my embrace.

"You're a hard man to resist," Shayna panted as she looked up at me. "And I'm not sure I want to resist. Maybe..." She trailed off, then shook her head and moved back to Elly. "The guest room is on the left down that hallway. I'll be having sweet dreams tonight, also."

I watched Elly drag Shayna away, and what a wondrous sight that was. I have no doubt that both women knew I was watching and added a little extra sway in their steps. It must have hypnotized me a bit, as I took a step after them before stopping. Again, I knew I could follow and have my way with them. They would welcome me, and we'd all enjoy it. But I didn't know if that permission was due to the spell or if they genuinely liked me that much. I'd never take advantage of a drunk woman, and I felt this was a little similar. Or had I already done that in the theater?

I found the room in question, and once again, I was reminded of my impoverished childhood. Not because it was similar, but because of how different it was. The spare bedroom was twice the size of my dorm room, which was already larger than the room that Nikky now rented from my mom. The bed was queen-sized and actually had a bed frame and headboard instead of being a mattress on the floor.

I couldn't believe that I actually lived here now. If this was the spare room, I wondered what the master suite looked like.

As I got ready for bed, I thought about the next day. First, I needed to go and talk to Consul Willmont and get all the details of the mission. And then I had to figure out how to determine if the brothel was run by a succubus or not. I didn't want to think about facing one of those freaks, but I was determined to do whatever it took to keep this lifestyle.

Even if I didn't understand everything about it, the house, the women, and the money were a dream come true.

* * * *

1071 A.D.

"The fire's gone out," Venita whispered from within Ardin's arms.

Ardin groaned as he slipped from the blankets and moved to the small hearth. His breath misted the air before him as he worked to stoke the coals back to flame with a couple pieces of wood. This winter was colder than most, and they were going through firewood faster than he liked. If Spring didn't start soon, he'd have to make yet another trek into the forest for food and wood.

Once he was confident the soft glow would turn into flame, he glanced back over at his slumbering wife. His brows turned down into concern, not only for her but for their future. Even after two years, and nearly daily lovemaking, she'd yet to get pregnant. What was wrong with him, that he couldn't put a child in her, despite countless attempts?

"I can feel you worrying all the way over here," Venita mumbled. "We'll make it through the winter. Spring can't be that far off."

"Don't talk like that," he growled back at her. "Sensing other people's emotions and predicting the future is the work of the devil."

He watched her beautiful face scowl in turn as she opened her eyes. "I didn't mean it like that. I have faith that the Lord will guide and protect us. That's all. And it's not hard to know when you're worrying. I can see it on your face." Despite her words' piety, her tone always carried an odd note when she mentioned their Lord and Savior. He chalked it up to her being raised in a pagan society, though he still wasn't sure where that was. Somewhere to the North was all she'd ever say.

"I wasn't worried about the winter," he half-lied, his voice softening as he moved back to their small bed. She rolled away from him as he pulled the blanket back over himself and pressed his body to her back. His hand rested on her smooth stomach and pulled her tighter to him, enjoying the extra warmth she provided.

Her hand joined his, fingers interlacing. "I know," Ardin heard her whisper as she squeezed his hand. They lay in silence for a bit before Venita spoke again. "I know we already tried once tonight, but do you want to try again?" She wriggled her rear against his crotch, making him moan and bringing him to instant hardness.