TT Joins the Family

Story Info
Mimi the 18 your old daughter becomes tiny tits.
990 words
3.83
16k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi I was Mimi but now tiny tits. My Master told me to write about myself. It is lucky for me that I decided to move with my parents instead of going to college. You see my best friend Julie and I planned on to move together. I almost moved in with Julie on my 18th birthday because my parents told me we were going to move and I did not want to. But Julie told me she was going to go to China for 6 months first before college and I could not afford to live by myself. So, I planned on living with the family tell Julie came back to the states, then fuck them

But first I want you to know more about my bitch of a mom (AG). I read what she wrote and left a few things out first she begged to have her tits bigger and the club decided the size. The club also had the bitch work at a strip club to pay for them. Second one thing the bitch also left out was at last night's party, one of the brothers brought his German Sheppard now the door was shut but I did hear the dog barking, panting and left the room with a semi-hard dick. You figure it out lol that is a true bitch.

When I first moved to the state's kids where mean to me the Viet kids born in America where the worse. I would cry allot at school and it seemed the male teacher always came to comfort me. I learned quickly I could get good grades by letting them hold me.

When we moved just after I graduated from high school, I was pissed for I was starting to enjoy myself. As we were unpacking is when I first saw my future Master. He just rode up to his house on a very loud motorcycle. My dad hmmm or should I say half brother or now sister I don't know what to call him lol anyways he told me stay away from him because he will get you hooked on drugs.

Now I grew up in a very shelter and strike home. By telling me don't do something only made me want it more. Plus let's face it, it seems I attract older men. I think it because I am an Asian spinner and I know white guys love a good spinner lol.

I know about spinners because when I would do my homework, I would do a history check on the family computer. I would see that my dad would go on porn sites. Yes, I have been always horny. I was saving myself for my future husband but I never would stop a teacher from touching my ass or brushing my flat chest making my nipples stand out if it got me good grades.

I saw that he would seem to like going to movies that had big tit white women and for some crazy reason he would also to watch Asian he/she movies being fucked by black men. Hmm I guess he knew his future lol.

As you see in the story "New Vietnamese Neighbors" I love dick Master's dick. I also enjoy pussy and yes, I have enjoyed pussy before Mistress Gwen's pussy, Julie has been my friend for years and I eat her first after watching a lesbian porn movie.

Now being a hot spinner, I have to walk a fine line. When Master fucks me and he enjoys it, I know I will pay the price with my Mistress. I find it is worth the payback lol for I know I am a hot bitch that Master likes.

I do now work at Master's nail shop, but not as a manicurist. Master owns a trailer in the trailer park behind the shop. This is where other workers live and yes Master fucks them also hehe. I know Master has fucked all of Mistress's sister in-laws, sister and all nieces that visit the states. They come to work in the shop each summer and live here.

Why I work in the trailer is because there are some women that want to be eaten after getting their nails done. I fine it is mainly fat white women. I must eat 3 or 4 bitches every day. I think many of them hate a hot young spinner like me for not only do they want to cum in my mouth but also piss on me. Jealously is a bitch and I'm the number one bitch!

I also know Mistress hates the I have such a tight pussy. I guess having a kid doesn't help lol. It started a few weeks ago, Gwen would have me lay on the bed in the trailer legs open wide. First, she would fuck me with two fingers, then add a third, fourth and within a week her complete fist. She always calls me nasty names and reminds me who is the number one bitch in the house.

Master notes the change in my pussy and sadly by now she can first put in four fingers then the fist in seconds. I know she paid the price for making me so loose. Now I hear that he wants Julie to join us. Julie is my best friend and even shorter than I am she is 4.8, 80 pounds and b cup. Not big but on her frame, they seem hug.

I know before she visited China, she was still a virgin. Hope she still is hehe. I invited her to come and visit me. Master told Mistress and me if he likes Julie, he will keep her. He added seeing how my pussy is so loose now because sweet1 (Mistress Gwen to me) is fisting me that she can fist Julie's ass (ouch). This way Master can have two young spinner's and neither can be better than sweet1.