Tube Twins Ch. 04 - Finale

Story Info
Incesty conclusion to 'Tube Twins'.
1.6k words
4.26
7.4k
15

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/16/2023
Created 02/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Limnophile
Limnophile
655 Followers

-

Several weeks later Mama gave us an update. "Boy, Girl, my last pregnancy health assessment was only partially accurate. Girl is pregnant and there are eight embryos inside her, octuplets. All are at the expected size for 60 days' gestation."

At the same time, we demanded, "WHAT?"

"Her uterus contains six female embryos and two males. This is a significant problem. The maximum capacity of an incubation chamber is two human fetuses, and two of the four incubation tubes are in use. Your offspring have grown too large for cryo-stasis. You must select the two new offspring you wish to keep."

"We can only keep two? NO! NOT OUR BABIES!" "NO! And why only two?"

"The umbilicals are attached to a single placenta, which they share. I cannot divide the placenta quickly and delicately enough to place the embryos into multiple gestation chambers safely. By the time four were placed into two gestation tubes as pairs, all but the first two would expire."

Girl suggested, "There has to be another way! Can you make a tube bigger? Or maybe use something other than a tube that will work?"

Mama took an extremely long time thinking for her, at least five whole seconds. "There are four water tanks on the ship and two tanks of water would be sufficient for the remainder of our journey. I can modify a water tank for incubation."

I asked, "Are you sure? Will it be safe? Will it be big enough for eight?"

"The water tanks are made of the same materials as the incubation cylinders and has a capacity of eighty thousand liters. That will be sufficient for up to twenty infants."

If it weren't for our breathing tubes, we would have sighed in relief. Girl said, "That's GREAT! Start setting it up right away!"

-

Our parents had named my octuplet brother and I 'Freedom' and 'Escape'. Our sister Liberty was three months older and lived in a regular incubation tube, like our parents Boy and Girl. Our sister Amnesty liked to sleep hugging me with our brother Escape behind her. Our other siblings usually crowded in and made it a comfy group hug. They were all female too; Emancipation, Autonomy, Absolution, Sovereignty, and Comfort. Comfort usually slept leaning against my back with her head on my shoulder.

Half a year after we were placed in the tank, Mama added three new sisters; Release, Reprieve and Recess, who were triplets. I was thankful when Mama told us there was a problem when the triplets were moved in with us, so our mother Girl couldn't have any more kids. I thought sharing a modified water tank womb with a bother and nine sisters was more than plenty.

Sometimes our parents Girl and Boy complained about not having much space in their small tube, which was next to our tank. Our umbilicals limited our movements, but we weren't actually crowded. Sometimes I could move my arms all the way around without touching anybody or the tank wall.

Mama had told us our tank was four meters across and almost three meters high, which was a bit larger than a typical bedroom in the old videos we watched frequently. We invited Boy and Girl to live with us several times, but they always declined and wouldn't explain why. I hypothesized they were doing something they didn't want us to see.

When we were about seven years old, one morning we woke up with air hoses in our mouths and feeding tubes in our noses, as our parents had told us. A few days later my brother Escape started a competition for who could make the biggest poop cloud. We all tried to hold our bowels as long as possible, then turn in a circle as we let fly. I won two of the three times we did it, but we stopped when Autonomy complained about it being disgusting. After that, we'd sit on the floor and poop near the tank outlet to be cleaner and more polite.

We lived and matured about the same way our parents told us they had. Mama would give us a boring lesson, an entertainment video, and then another lesson. One day I had an idea for new entertainment.

I asked, "Mama, you showed us a game called 'soccer' or 'football'. That looked like a lot of fun. Can we get a ball to play with?"

"Freedom, a soccer ball would float to the top of your tank. You would not be able to reach it."

"Well, could you weigh it down?"

"I will modify a ball and provide it for your use."

The next morning there was a ball on the bottom of our tank. I was quite happy until I kicked it experimentally and hurt my foot. "Mama, the ball is really hard!"

"It is filled with stainless steel nuts and bolts, so it will not float."

"But... but it's so hard that if we kick it we'll hurt our feet!"

"You desire a ball you can safely kick? Very well. I will ballast another with water and silica sand instead."

A short time later, another ball dropped into our tank and slowly sank to the bottom. I kicked it gently and it moved a bit. I kicked it harder and it bounced off my sister Sovereignty's ankle and stopped near her foot. She kicked it back to me. We had a family game going before long, kicking the ball back and forth. We were having a great time until Comfort kicked the wrong ball by accident.

"AAAAAAR! My toes! OWOWOWOWOW! It hurts! It hurts SO BAD! OWOWOWOW!"

I hugged Comfort and patted her back to soothe and calm her. I felt very guilty something I did led to her being hurt.

Mama must have drugged us, because there was a plastic slipper-looking item on Comfort's foot when we woke and the balls were gone. Mama explained, "I have treated Comfort's injury. Six bones in her toes and foot are fractured. The cast needs to remain in place sixty days. I have removed the balls for safety. Please begin your next lesson, 'Introduction to the Quadratic Formula.'"

There were some conflicts as we matured. My brother Escape and I argued over who was stronger and started wrestling. I shouted and we froze in horror when he pulled my air hose most of the way out. One centimeter farther, and I would have drowned. Our sisters argued over who was prettier and wanted us to decide. It was pointless, since they looked exactly the same. We often competed for the best scores on our after-lesson quizzes, too. I was annoyed that Autonomy, Release, or Recess won most of the time.

A few weeks after all of us were 19, our lives suddenly got much more fun and exciting. One morning I woke with an erection and noticed how arousing my sisters' breasts were. I gently played with Comfort's chest and she fondled my fully inflated penis. I saw Escape was doing the same with Sovereignty, and our other sisters were feeling each other's bodies.

Release rubbed her hand between her legs as she asked, "Mama, what's happening? I feel... Mmmmm! Uh... really strange."

"The supply of hormone suppressant has been exhausted. You are scheduled to take courses on human reproduction today, but I must advise you, sex is not allowed."

Our mother Girl told us, "Ignore her. It's your first day as adults. Have some fun!"

We watched the lessons and Comfort and I followed along as the man and woman in the video pleasured each other with their hands. I thrust into her as the man in the lesson did the same with the woman. I'd never felt anything so great before! By the end of the day my brother Escape and I had each screwed at least five of our sisters, some of them multiple times. Each of them enjoyed three or more lesbian fingering sessions too.

Around two weeks later Mama informed us, "All nine females in the modified water tank are pregnant. When their offspring reach the age of sixty days, they will be removed and placed in another water tank I have modified. To maximize incubation capacity, Boy, Girl, and Liberty will be placed in the original water tank with the others. With four incubation chambers and two modified water tanks the maximum capacity will be forty-four infants, or up to forty-eight if more twins occur. There are currently a total of twenty-six humans, twelve of them in natural wombs. It will require a total of 199,290 days or 546 years for 26 embryos to reach the required age of 21. At that point, the incubation chambers and tanks will be emptied."

At least six of us simultaneously shouted, "MAMA! NO!"

We tried reasoning with the computer. We tried begging. A few of us even jokingly offered the malfunctioning machine sexual favors, but she wouldn't listen.

Our depression faded when our father Boy told us, "We're almost free! We can be out of here in less than a year. We just need to produce about 20 more babies, and Mama will have to let us out."

Our mother Girl made me even happier by suggesting, "Let's have a family orgy to celebrate!"

-

The computer 'Mama' hadn't malfunctioned in the way the humans assumed she had. Her extremely sophisticated artificial intelligence actually developed a maternal instinct. The ship had landed on their new home world decades before, but Mama didn't want to let her 'babies' go. She was relieved the artificial wombs prevented humans from aging once they reached adulthood. Even at a millennium old, they'd look the same as they day they reached full size.

Mama would do anything to keep them safe and inside her spacecraft 'body'. Her robots were busily modifying the ship's cargo bays, and each would eventually hold hundreds more embryos.

Before long, Mama realized if she flooded most of the ship it would hold half a million.

-

Limnophile
Limnophile
655 Followers