Tuesday Nights

Story Info
We spice up our lives.
1.8k words
3.24
22.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Susan and I have been married for nearly fifteen years now. We were high school sweethearts starting in our freshman year and continuing into our years in college. We broke up for a short time in our Junior year of college and returned to our routine our senior year and married right after.

We started our family shortly after marrying and we had our 3 kids in the first six years. All three girls, now 14, 12, and 9. We have been much more successful than I could have ever guessed we would, but if you start out with money I think it helps to make it. Susan's parents are very well off and mine nearly as much so too. So we lacked for nothing and we invested really well.

Her parents helped us buy a very nice house in a very up scale area that had more than doubled in value. We have a full time live in Nanny who takes care of our girls in mostly a separate wing of our house. Not that we never see them or anything. We spend time with them nearly every day, but we feel they need time away from us more than we need our time.

Susan has her own personal trainer that has kept her fantastic figure as perfect as she can. I can hardly believe my wife is 36 going on 37 and still looks as good as she did the day we were married. Sue is just 5' 2" and still at 120 pounds in weight. Her figure is the best and sexiest as ever. Her breasts are perfect. No sag at all and still C cups and 36inches. Her waist is small but not tiny. And her hips flare to maybe an inch more than her boobs?

We were both virgins and shared that together at 18. Our sex life has always been very good together once we had become active together. I must admit these past couple of years we have slowed somewhat. Susan pointed out to me that our sex life was not quite as wild as it has always been.

The high point of our sex life was actually in our Junior year of college. As I said earlier we broke up in the middle of that year and were separate until the start of our Senior year. Susan dated another guy during that time. She didn't just date him during that time. They were lovers for that time. It began about half way of our Junior year and she ended it just before the start of our Senior year.

Susan is my one and only, but I am not hers. She had been having her affair for several months before I figured it out. Once I did I was not sure how I felt about it? I knew another man was fucking the woman I loved. But I also knew it excited me and I hoped it continued. I was shocked and confused by the way I felt.

I finally confronted her about it. Susan was scared to death our relationship was over. She said it was just sexual and over. She loved me and did not want us to end.

"Please David don't end us, I love only you."

"How did this happen, Susan?"

She had met him in the library after class one afternoon. They had talked and something about him was sexy. He flirted and she flirted back. He ask her back to his apt, for a drink. Why she has no idea, but she went. Ten minutes after she was in his room, she was nude with him and his cock was up inside of her. She had just wanted to.

We talked of the crazy need she had felt to try it with him and then the fun she had of being with him and her desire to do it more and more. When I finally got her to stop crying I looked her in the eyes and told her.

"I don't want you to stop seeing him."

"You are going to punish me by making it continue?"

"I don't want you to stop because it excites me you are being bad."

She was stunned. We talked about it long and hard. I could not explain how or why I felt as I did, but it excited her lots. And once she began to understand she couldn't wait to see him again knowing I would know she was doing it. In fact she went to him that afternoon and was his lover and when she returned I have never seen her so excited. She couldn't wait to get her clothes off and be with me.

Our fun time when Susan was playing around was very exciting for us both ad lasted nearly six months before she broke it off and we decided to get on with our real lives. But we both enjoyed it. And that time was how and why I went to her about our sex life getting slow and that maybe, we could spice it up?

I knew right off she was excited about the idea.

"But David, you know me well enough to know I can't just go out and fool around?"

"No Dear not my idea. I just feel that maybe? A sexy night out for you as if you are single and free to have fun might be exciting for us both as long as you are safe?"

"A potential date night out? Like a hall pass?"

"Well yes, if you run into someone who excites you?"

"What are the odds of me running into someone like James, who took me to bed in less than an hour?"

"How do you know unless you give it a try? And if you try you may find several that happens with?"

"My God David, you are open to me sleeping with several different men?"

"I think we need to keep all ideas on the table."

"So how do you want to do this?"

We decided we'd do Tuesday nights. And the next Tuesday night my wife dressed up very sexy and took her hall pass and went out to a very nice club. She texted me when she got there. She danced with several guys had a few drinks and came home alone.

Several Tuesday nights went by with the same results. I started doing searches to see what was going on in our area for Hot wives. Three clubs came up in our area for action of the type Sue was looking for. The first was House wives and young men looking. It was just south of the City about ten miles. The other two were in the northern area White wives looking for BBC.

I had no idea if Susan was turned on by that idea at all? I suddenly knew I found that very sexy. Anyway I brought all three places up to her.

"Oh my I had given no thought to that area David. Does that whole thing turn you on?"

"I find it interesting and you might want to check it out?"

"Ya, maybe I will think about it?"

The following Tuesday night she went to the Palace, the club just south of the City. She texted me shortly after she got there. I didn't hear anything from her for nearly two hours. When I did she was hooked up with a nice young man dancing with him.

"He ask me back to his place. What do you think?"

"Does he excite you in the way you wanted?"

"He interests me and maybe excites me some."

"Enough to sleep with him?"

"Ya maybe, I think so."

"Then do what you want Babe."

Nothing more came and by 12:30 I kept listening for the door to our house. But by 2:30 I wasn't sure what was going on? It was just 3AM when her text came in.

"He is in the bathroom. He has fucked me and wants to repeat. He has a nice cock and it was fun. Be home in the morning. Love you."

So my wife had taken another lover. Susan came home about noon the next day and they had fucked again that morning again. She wanted us to make love as soon as she came home. She said it was fun but not what we had hoped for. Her new lover wanted to see her again but his wife had been gone for the weekend and he had no idea when he could get out again.

I ask about one of the other clubs? She didn't say anything for a bit and then.

"Ya that might be fun maybe next Tuesday?"

The following week passed quickly and Tuesday night came again. Susan came down looking sexy as ever and very sexily dressed. She kissed me and was gone. I had no idea where she was headed for sure. I would have guessed it was back down to the Palace again.

She had been gone about 3 hours before I got my text from her.

"The place is packed and I have had several drinks and danced with several different men. The place is fun."

"Where are you Baby?"

"I am at a place called Mother's backdoor."

"Sounds like one of the black clubs?"

"That's because it is."

"Baby, you are down at one of those clubs?"

"Yes Dear I am and I have had more men ask to fuck me than I ever thought would in one night. I have had my rear handled and my boobs too. In fact they have been out twice bare on the dance floor. I have seen several women who have been exposed out there."

"White women with black guys?"

"Oh ya, several women have told me this is the place for BBC for married white women."

"And do you plan to take your first black cock tonight Honey?"

"Your wife will be home in the morning full of BBC cum for sure. It just depends on how much will be inside me?"

"You have a guy picked out to do it with?"

"No a group of them have me picked out to do it to."

"Yes, this group of six guys have been dancing with me and they want to take me home with them and fuck me. Two women here have told me not to miss this as it is really fun."

"So have you agreed to do that with them Baby?"

"Not yet but I am thinking about it. You think I should do it for them?"

"Is that a yes?"

"Yes it is."

"Then I won't likely be home until afternoon tomorrow."

"I won't look for you until then."

It was nearly 5pm when she got home the next day. Her beautiful body was marked in dozens of spots And she said right off she loved BBC.