Tuition

Story Info
Mom pays tuition for her son's benefit.
1.6k words
3.86
32.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My son Trevor was in trouble. He and another boy had been caught cheating on a test. They were both seniors in high school and were applying to colleges. If they failed a course and had cheating on their records, it would definitely affect their future.

My husband Bryce and I were in the head-master's office. J. Wilson Peebles was the head-master and he was real prig. We'd dealt with him before and he was an ass. We pleaded with him to give our son a break, but it was to no avail. One of the things that had always annoyed me about J. Wilson was that he was always looking at my legs. He'd try to look up my skirt. Bryce wanted to punch him, but the probable consequences were too severe. But it gave me an idea. I whispered to Bryce, "Guard the door and don't let anyone in. I'll see if I can persuade him to change his mind." Bryce looked at me with an apprehensive look as he walked out the door.

Peebles looked at me as I stood there. He had a quizzical look on his face as I started unbuttoning my blouse. After three buttons, Peebles asked, "What are you doing?"

I said, "I'm trying to persuade you to let this incident go away."

I had finished unbuttoning my blouse and slipped it off my shoulders. Then, I reached behind me and unhooked my bra. I let it fall off the front of my shoulders into my hands. I stood there topless. I massaged my tits and pinched my nipples to make them harder. Peebles sat there looking at me.

I went over and sat on the desk in front of him. I put one of my legs on his chair and I rubbed my hands over my stocking. "Rub my legs." I asked him. He didn't move. I reached under my skirt and pulled my pantyhose down my legs. Then I lifted one leg and slowly pulled the stocking off, presenting a bare leg to him. I did the same thing with the other leg. I used my bare foot to nudge him in the crotch area, finding his semi-hard dick. I lifted the other leg onto the desk, giving him a close-up view under my skirt. He could see my entire legs, all the way up to the hollow that forms between the leg and my crotch. I'm sure he could see a few pussy hairs peeking out of my panties.

He put his hand on my ankle and moved his hands over my calf, moving higher with each stroke. He soon was stroking the inside of my thighs with both hands.

"I like to feel your hands on my legs." I said. "Do you want to feel my tits too." He reached up and played with the nipple of one, but was enchanted with looking up my dress at my legs and my crotch.

"Can we forget about this incident with my son?" I asked.

"Maybe. I'm thinking about it." He said as he was rubbing the very top of my legs next to my crotch. I felt one of his fingers slide under my panties and touch my pussy. I moved closer to him so he could continue. While one hand rubbed my thigh, with his other hand he slipped a finger inside my cunt. I reacted by arching my back and showing that he was exciting me. I let him finger me.

"Let me see your cock." I asked as I moved my foot over his crotch.

He reached down and unzipped his fly. He pulled his cock out and I said "Oooh, that's nice." As I massaged his hardened prick. He was really enjoying my cunt. I faked an orgasm as he put three fingers in me.

I asked him to stand up. He did and continued to finger me. I started to rub his cock with my hand. It didn't take long for him to shoot his cum onto my hand and arm. I put my fingers in my mouth and tasted his cum. I pulled his face into my crotch so that his nose was against my panties and he could smell my sex. Then I stood up.

'Well, what do you say?" I asked.

He was in thought and said, "I can certainly handle this with an unwritten warning. But there is another boy involved. What about him?"

"Can't you let him go too?" I asked.

"That wouldn't be fair, would it?" He said.

I could see what he was trying to get to. He wanted something from the other boy, Max's mother, Roxanne. She was a real looker, with nice legs too. "Let me talk to her and let you know." I said.

I put my blouse on without my bra and walked out the door holding my pantyhose and bra. My husband looked at me and said, "I was listening at the door. What did you do?"

I said, "He's thinking about it. I'll explain later."

I contacted Roxanne and met her for lunch. She had been to see Peebles too and had not gotten anywhere with him. I asked her if Peebles looked at her legs a lot. She said, "Yea. He's kind of creepy."

I told her about how I had stripped off my top and hose and let him play with my pussy and he said he'd think about dropping the issue, but said it wasn't fair to drop the charges on Max too. She was thinking. I made a proposition, "If it's worth it to you, I think we can get him to drop this if we give him a little honey from both of us."

"Ugh." She said. "That's gross."

I was about to let it drop when she reconsidered, "Jared and I have busted our asses to get that kid where he is and he goes and fucks it up. But I can't let him mess everything up. What do you have in mind?"

"Let's go see him." I said.

A few days later we both made and appointment with Mr. Peebles for after school one day. I had Bryce come along to guard the door as we talked to Mr. Peebles. Bryce was not happy with what I was doing and we argued about it. I told him he didn't have a better idea and I wasn't going to let this screw up our son's life. He had to accept what I was doing.

When Roxanne and I walked in to Peebles' office his jaw gaped open. We were both wearing short skirts with stockings and garter belts along with braless tops that showed our nipples.

"Mr. Peebles, we're here to talk about forgetting the complaint about our sons. We'd like to convince you to drop it." I said that and took off my top, showing him my nice tits. His eyes seemed to pop out of his head when Roxanne took her top off too. Her tits were bigger than mine, but didn't stand up as well.

We went over and sat before him on his desk. I slowly pulled one of my stockings down and off my foot. My legs were spread so he could see my bare thighs above the stockings. Then I did the other leg. I rubbed my foot over his cock, while Roxanne took over. She slowly pulled one stocking down. He had a clear view up her dress too. He looked at her white thighs and panties as she pulled off the other stocking. She pulled her panties to the side to show her cunt to the head-master. He began to rub our legs, with one hand on each of us.

Roxanne lifted up and pulled her panties down her thighs and Peebles pulled them off the rest of the way. Roxanne moved her ass closer to the edge of the desk and pulled his head into her crotch. "Take a taste." She told him. He put his nose in her cunt and licked her while he put his fingers into her cunt hole. She reacted by arching her back and having a mild orgasm.

Then it was my turn. I knelt in front of him and unzipped his fly. I pulled his pants down onto his hips. I fondled and then took his cock in my mouth. I don't think he'd ever had a blow-job before. I sucked his dick. It was reasonably sized and I was able to take his cock all the way into my mouth. It didn't take long for him to come in my mouth. I swallowed it and smiled at him.

"Well." I asked. "Do we have a deal."

Roxanne added, "If both our sons graduate without any problems and get into good schools, we'll visit again at the end of the term. Maybe you can meet us in a motel somewhere."

He said, "It's a deal. Your boys are all set. I'll tell the faculty I gave them a stern warning. Have them come in for that."

We had our boys come in an get a good ass-chewing from him, but no written documentation. My son couldn't figure out how he had gotten off so easy. Other kids had been expelled for similar offenses. "What did you say to him Mom?" he asked.

"I just charmed him with my personality, I guess." I said as my husband stifled a laugh and left the room. Later my husband laughed as he put his cock into my "personality" as he called it.

The boys both got through the year and got into good schools. A deal was a deal, so Roxanne and I took Mr. Peebles to a motel and treated him to sitting on his face and each of us sucking him off. We would've fucked him, but he was worn out and was happy. We said he had a rain check.

Roxanne and I both have another child attending the school, so it's good to know we can "charm" the headmaster if there ever is a problem.