All Comments on 'Tuition'

by yellowjacket66

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 2 years ago

Charm is underrated. In truth, it's quite powerful, as you story shows. 5* ~~JB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As a quick set up for a sexy scene, it was pretty good. The eagerness with which the two women went to a motel and also suggested another meeting after the fact took away from the story. Better that they found the "arrangement" a bit onerous making what they were doing for their sons just that much more of a gift and an inarguable need that also would effectively shut down any complaints from the husbands. In fact, given that the schoolmaster was behaving in a completely inappropriate and unprofessional manner, I would have liked to have seen a little video blackmail involved at the end. Nice to see some of that power turned around using the same immorality that the headmaster was going to punish the boys for cheating on a test. It would be nice to see that kind of hypocrisy punished . It would serve him right and maybe teach the "teacher" a well deserved lesson. Part two, perhaps?

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffalmost 2 years ago

Great story, but their son's are dumbasses for getting caught. I gave it 4*, it would have been 5*, if the two moms gave the headmaster a lively girl on girl show. Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was ok.

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 2 years ago

Nice story but I have a problem with the mothers. Both were quick to put out. I would have figured on a little blackmail with the threat of video showing how the head master succumbed.

That would have been more in keeping with the 'dweeb' characterization of the headmaster.

This story has two mothers ready to whore themselves to help their kids.

katibkatibalmost 2 years ago

Somewhat imaginative. I noticed that several of the commentators decried the morals of the two mothers. Well, were their actions any more "immoral" than some of the usual business practices of their successful husbands?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous