Tukiko Ch. 05

Story Info
Husband & Wife lost the plot over a sexy bikini.
11.7k words
4.64
5.9k
3
1

Part 5 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before we continue with Tukiko's story lets go chase a few rabbits! By that I mean, let's leave the Tukiko story and follow a distraction along the way.

My partner has always had a fascination with bikinis. He likes looking at us girls wearing them. He likes helping us buying them too. And he always seems to choose the right one. I have a few now, all brought with his help. So, is it any surprise he suggested I should write about a bikini in my stories? I know we are straying from the Tukiko Story here but it's too good a chance to miss.

Buying a swimsuit or bikini is actually a sexual experience. There you are, in a public place, selecting what will probably be the briefest clothing item you will ever wear on a beach or at a public pools. Then comes the changing room. Ah! The changing room. Lots of stories could be told about that. Some have doors on the cubicles but many just have the pull across curtains which are much more fun. You really have to get completely naked to put a swimsuit on, all the time knowing that there is only a single curtain between you and a possible stranger viewing you. Once the swimsuit is on you need to show whoever is shopping with you which will at the very least, involve pulling the curtain back if not stepping out of the cubicle where others are likely to view you. When the suit/bikini is more daring than you've ever worn before, there is the added thrill that anyone, a complete stranger might see you wearing it.

What also must be added to this, is the possibility of getting into some exhibitionism. Like for example, 'accidentally' leaving a small gap with the curtain so some stranger can watch you stripping when changing. Using such a small gap, you can control what that person sees. from just your bare bum through to a full-frontal view. Then once changed you come out of the cubicle and either act like you have no idea that you have shown him everything or look him directly in the eye, telling him, 'I know what you saw, I know you were perving me.'

Hot sexy fun. You bet. Been there, done that. - Anne.

*********

I Decide to Buy a Swimsuit.

Hello from Sayako,

Yes, I have been very active in helping my daughter Tukiko with the writing our parts for these stories. I am also very gratefully for others who have helped me. Mike, Shanti, Joseph, and Lizamoa. Thankfully everyone.

I must not missing to my husband Hirohiko who made this nude beach idea possible. He wanted to watch me bare more of my body with other men. We had talked of this, had the fantasy of it too but always it remained just that, fantasy within the bedroom. So thankfully to you Hirohiko, your fantasy has become the reality.

*********

During the following week I was talking to Lizamoa on the phone and she told me when we went to the beach, we would be visiting a busy public beach first, where bathing suits were required. Then we would walk over the sand dunes to another beach where we would be nude.

"You better bring your swimming things with you," Lizamoa told me.

I thought about my old one-piece. Hirohiko and Tukiko like swimming but I don't go that often so I still had this tired old modest one-piece, a bit old fashioned too. I wondered about wearing it to this beach.

"What will you be wearing, Liz," I asked her.

"My new bikini," she laughed.

"Is it tiny?"

"It's so tiny. Hardly hides anything."

"But you said the beach is busy."

"Yes, I know. Going to make all the men look."

"You are very daring."

She just laughed again. "What will you be wearing, Sayako?"

"My old one-piece," I told her.

"You don't have a bikini?"

"No. Never wear the bikini," I explained. "Maybe I should get one."

"Bikinis are sexier to wear, Sayako."

"I bet they are," I laughed. "Like wearing my underwear in public."

"A bit like that," she replied. "But much better if they are smaller."

We both laughed again and soon the conversation ended.

*********

But I still kept thinking about the idea of a bikini. I remembered what she said, it had to be smaller than underwear if it was going to be sexy. Questions came to my mind. Should I buy a bikini to wear on Saturday? If so, how small and how sexy? Would I be brave enough to wear it if I did buy one? I think the fact that I would be going nude on the next beach sort of answered for me. Compared to going naked, a bikini would be easy, I thought. Another deciding factor, my husband Hirohiko would like it too.

I was still thinking about the idea of buying a bikini when Tukiko came home from work. She came bounding into the kitchen, throwing her jacket and bag onto the table and looking for something to eat. That girl! She always seems hungry.

"What's for dinner," she asked me, trying to pick some hot meat from the pan on the gas stove.

"Stop that," I said, slapping at her hand.

She pulled back just in time, complaining, "But, I'm hungry."

"You are always hungry," I replied.

She just smiled, trying to make another go at pulling out that piece of meat.

"I don't know how you keep that trim figure, the way you eat."

"But Mum..."

I felt sorry for her and took a spoon to dig out a couple of bits of meat and vegetables, putting them on a side plate to cool.

"Put your bag and jacket away first, then it should be cool enough," I told her, then as an afterthought I added, "I have something to ask you."

Snatching up her bag and jacket she bounded off to her bedroom, soon returning, her office clothes replaced with more casual house clothes. Picking up the plate with a spoon, she began eating.

"What do you want to ask me, Mum?" she said looking up.

I was not quite sure how to begin this.

"You know... When you wear your bikini... How does it feel?"

She looked at me a bit funny. I suppose, not sure what I was asked.

"Sort of like a bra and panties. Why?"

"No, I mean. At a pool or beach. How does it feel with other people watching?"

"Oh that! You mean showing off?" Tukiko said.

"Yes, you could say that. Showing off."

"Well, a bikini shows a lot more than a one-piece. But the important bits, my tits and pussy are hidden. It's just, like flesh between. My stomach."

But I wanted to know more. "Do people notice?"

"Do people look, you mean? Sure, some do. Particularly, some men," Tukiko replied.

"You don't mind them looking."

"Like I said, my important bits are covered so they can look. I don't really care."

"Ahh, I see."

"Why all these questions, Mum?"

"Lizamoa told me we would be swimming at a public beach first. With our swimsuits. I think I need to buy a new one."

"That's a good idea," Tukiko said. "Your old one is a bit... You know."

She didn't want to say but I got the message.

"So, I want to buy a new swim-suit."

"Mmmm," Tukiko said, nodding her head, her mouth full of chicken.

"I'm thinking about buying... Buying a bikini."

"Uagh!"

Poor girl. She almost choked on that chicken before she managed to reply.

"A bikini! Really?"

"Yes, dear. What do you think?"

"Great idea, Mum. If you want one. But it is a big step."

"Yes, Tukiko," I replied. "I know that."

"But aren't we going to a nude beach? Dad won't allow you to chicken out and wear a bikini, you know," she warned me. "Not after you promised you would get naked."

"Oh, I know that. And I don't intend to chicken out on him. If he shows his cock, I'll show my bits too."

She giggled at that. I suppose she thought it funny.

"Then why the bikini?"

I explained that since we were going to a public beach before the nude beach, I needed a swim-suit. I told her that wearing a sexier swim-suit would get me prepared for when I had to take everything off.

She smiled when she realised what I was planning.

"Will you come with me, Tukiko? Help me buy one?"

"Sure, Mum. I'd like to get a new bikini too but I'm broke at the moment."

"I don't know what you do with all the money you earn. You are always broke," I said and then added. "Come and help me and I'll buy you one too. OK?"

She brightened up at that.

"Ok," she agreed. "Can I buy a more daring one?"

"Isn't your blue one daring enough?"

"But Mum!"

"Ok then," I agreed. "I'll let you have a daring one."

"Yes!" she says, her arm coming up with a clenched fist. Jumping up from her seat she made another raid on the food still on the stove.

"Tukiko! Save that for dinner!"

She giggled as she plucked another piece of meat from the pan, skipping away before I could stop her.

**********

Buying Sexy Bikinis.

It is Sayako, continuing with our story.

Next day, I met Tukiko in the mall after work to go buy a bikini. Yes, I was fully committed to it being a bikini rather than a full one-piece. I wanted to try the daring experience of wearing a bikini type, on a public beach. My husband, Hirohiko, had always wanted me to show more but I'd never been bold enough to do it. Now I would. I know he'd love seeing me wearing one at a beach.

I must acknowledge a small amount of excitement about this as well. Since we were intending to go naked on a nude beach, I thought wearing a bikini before on the public beach would be like a step to prepare me for the nudity.

Tukiko seemed to know where to go. Instead of selecting the larger department type store, I would have gone to, she selected a specialty shop that only sold ladies swimwear. Racks and racks of them, from every size, shape, style and colour. So many, it was hard to know where to start.

I was thinking of buying a modest one-piece first and then maybe that sexier bikini but Tukiko was having none of that. She headed straight for the sexier bikinis, dragging me along with her.

I pulled one, a colour that attracted me and held it up. It was blue with a green swirling pattern through it. I liked the colours.

"Nice colour," Tukiko said beside me. "Will look good on you."

"Yes," I agreed. "But look at the size."

"It's a 14," Tukiko said with a cheeky grin. "That's your size, Mum."

"Not that," I said. "This cup will barely cover. And look how tiny that bottom is."

"Well, you did say you wanted something sexy," she said. "That's sexy."

"But I do want a tiny bit of covering."

"That's a tiny bit of covering," she laughed, teasing me.

"Let's look further," I said to change the subject.

"Ok," Tukiko agreed. "But keep that one. The colour is nice. You might want to try it on."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah. Why not?"

I examined it more closely and noticed there was no lining in the top. "Will that show the nipple shape?" I asked, her quietly. I'm not comfortable mentioning such things in public.

"Probably will. Be worse when it gets wet too."

"Oh!" I said, now looking at the bottom half.

There was not much lining there either. "Will that show any shape down there too?"

"You mean a camel-toe?"

"Camel toe?" I asked lowering my voice.

She replied with a low voice too. "Yes, where the shape of your cunt lips can be seen as a crease."

I was a bit surprised she used the word 'cunt' as I thought it a tiny bit crude to use in a place like a shop.

"Camel toe? Is that what it's called?"

"One name. Many girls like showing it too."

"Really?" I was a bit shocked.

"You can hide it by wearing a multi-coloured one. That means the nipple and camel-toe won't be so easy to see."

After that, I went to replace the bikini on the rack. That was it. I wanted nothing more to do with that bikini.

But Tukiko stopped me. "Try it on Mum. You might like it."

So, I took the bikini with me but I had no intention of ever trying it on, let alone buying it.

***********

We moved over to another rack which contained some one-piece suits.

"I don't think so, Mum. They go see-through when wet."

"Really?" I said my second surprise in this shop. I am surprised that anyone would want to buy a suit like that.

"Look at the back too."

I held up the blue one I was looking at. What back? There was no back other than a few strings. "I see what you mean," I said replacing the suit in its rack.

Further on I did select a one-piece suit that I liked. It was also blue but I liked the red strip that ran down in a diagonal across the front. It was a quite high cut in the legs and looked to show some cleavage too.

The third item I selected was another bikini, much more modest with full panties and top.

"What about you Tukiko?" I asked as I remembered my promise to buy a bikini for her too.

"I saw one before," she said. "A red one on that first rack."

"Why didn't you get it when we were there before?"

"I didn't think you would let me."

"Let's go and have a look," I said.

"It was that first rack, where you got your one."

'Well, she did say she wanted a sexy one' I thought. Did she really want one of those?

When we reached the rack, she went straight for a red one, pulling it off the rack. It looked to be similar to the one I was holding but only in the one colour.

"Do you want another colour?" I asked her, thinking about what she had told me earlier.

"Not really. I like this red."

"But the camel-toe?" I said lowering my voice.

"I'll take my chances with that," she giggled.

*********

We went over to tell the shop assistance we wanted to try some swimsuits we had selected. She smiled and pointed to the changing rooms in the corner. I followed Tukiko as she walked through the shop.

I wondered about her; I had a selection of swimsuits but she had only the one. Almost like she had decided on it already. It was far sexier than I would ever have allowed her but I suppose an agreement was an agreement so I held my tongue.

I went into the changing rooms to try it on. While I went into one cubicle, pulling the curtain closed behind me. I thought Tukiko went into the one next door.

I decided to try on the modest bikini first. To wear a swimsuit, I had to strip completely. I wasn't bold enough to do that with only a curtain between me and those outside, so I took off my blouse and bra, reaching for the top first. It seemed to fit ok so removing my skirt, I stepped into the bikini bottom too.

"How is that?" I heard Tukiko ask me.

"Seems to fit ok," I replied.

"Can I see?"

Nervously I pulled back the curtain so she could see into my cubicle. My plan was for only Tukiko to see me without stepping outside.

"That looks ok," she said.

Then I noticed she was still in her clothes.

"Why haven't you changed?" I asked.

"I'm waiting for you to try the other bikini," Tukiko replied.

'Who said I was going to try that,' I thought but then to distract her I said, "I'm going to try the one-piece now."

"Ok," she replied.

I had to strip everything to change, feeling a bit bolder now I took both halves of the bikini off before stepping into the one-piece, pulling it up over my body. The stretchy material hugged every curve and feature of my body. The legs came high each side that didn't exactly flatter my butt and the front view even worse. You could clearly see my nipple bumps and the crease of my camel-toe. Too much for me.

After quickly showing it to Tukiko, I took it off.

She insisted I try the last bikini saying she would be trying her one too and left without giving me the change to say no.

I peeled off the one-piece so it dropped to the floor, leaving me completely naked behind nothing but that curtain. I surprised myself by finding trying on swimsuits to be quite sexy. Maybe it was the location, the element of risk, the chance of more being seen. Maybe it was I planned to buy a swim suit far bolder than anything I ever thought I would wear. Maybe that was why I was more agreeable to trying the sexy bikini.

I stepped into the bottom pulling it up over my pussy mound. It didn't cover much, I had trouble adjusting it to cover my hairs. Yes, there would be some shaving required to wear this.

Now the top. Being held together with strings and bows, I was having trouble getting it on. I quietly told Tukiko in the next cubical.

"Ok, mum," she said.

I was about to give up and take it off when the curtain opened and Tukiko slipped in. She held her finger to her mouth to say be quiet so no one would know two of us were there. She was wearing her red bikini and it looked very small and daring on her. Showing much more of her body that I'd thought she would want to show. Quickly she sorted my top and tied it behind my neck and then pulled open the curtain she stepped out of the cubical.

I turned with my back to the entrance and was checking myself in the mirror, turning from side to side to view as much as I could. In some ways I looked it, certainly the colour but this bikini sure was as tiny as it had looked when I selected it. The top, actually more like two triangles across my chest. I cannot say covering my breasts because they made a minimal attempt at that. My breasts swelled out showing much of them between. All I can say is, at least my nipples were covered. But the bumps of them could be seen through the thin, unlined material.

Now, down below, the bikini started as a string over each hip, stretching out into a triangle over my pubic area. Not much more than my pubic hair was covered by the bottom. It pulled tightly against me so I could clearly see the shape of my pussy mound, how it pulled down to a narrow strip of material between my legs.

Suddenly, I looked up and behind me with the mirror. Opposite, was a man, obviously sitting waiting for his wife. He looked to be middle-aged, maybe around the same age as me. He was looking directly at me.

At first, I was a bit shocked. He was looking at me. Near enough to naked in that tiny item. He would be seeing my back, how the bottom half barely covered my arse. With the aid of the mirror, I was sure he could see some of the front views too. I could have hidden from him but instead, something made me turn towards him. I could have covered myself or even pulled the curtain, but I didn't. I just gave him a slight smile and continued discussing our bikinis with Tukiko.

She was decided, she was getting that red one. It was beginning to grow on me. It looked good on her and she seemed comfortable wearing it outside the changing cubicle with others in the shop.

But I wasn't so sure about mine. Loved the colour but the size? It was sexy... exciting to wear. But on a beach, in public, on display to many people. I wasn't sure. Tukiko said I looked good wearing it. I did too. It seemed to fit and work with my body. But so tiny... nothing much covered at all. I was beginning to decide that this was too much, I'd go for the other bikini.

When I looked back at that man, he silently mouthed the word, "Wow!"

I smiled again and looked down at myself before looking back at him. It was like I was silently asking for his opinion.

And he silently gave it too. His hand came up with his thumb raised. He gave me the 'thumbs up.' Obviously, he liked it.

Tukiko, who was still facing me had no idea of what had just happened between me and this stranger. She was surprised when suddenly I said, "Yes, I'll take it." Then looking at her, I added, "You can have your one too."

When I left the cubical, the man was gone. I looked for him in the shop but he wasn't there either. But he was the clincher. The reason I brought that bikini.

*********

Hirohiko.

Showing Sayako's Bikini.

Hello everyone, it is Hirohiko now.

Horny Hirohiko as a certain cheeky Indian woman would say.

I was unaware of all that had happened before this, (see above). All I knew was my wife, Sayako, had elected to buy a new swimsuit and she was taking our daughter, Tukiko, with her. For another woman's point of view, I suppose. I was just glad they didn't ask me to go as I hate shopping with a passion. Particularly woman's clothing shops. That was a relief.

When I got home from work, the girls still weren't there. I wasn't surprised, Sayako had told me she was shopping with Tukiko and would be home later. I knew what she had planned for dinner and so started into preparations.