Tukiko Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at him in the mirror, wondering what he meant.

His hands came up under my arms, to my breasts, fingers finding my nipples, briskly rubbing over them and pulling at them. Instantly they started to harden. Now standing out under the thin material of my bikini. Then one hand went to my pussy, his fingers rubbing along the length of my cunt. Pressing in leaving a crease.

"A camel-toe," I breathed in surprise.

"Yeah," he laughed. "Looks good too."

I looked at myself again in the mirror. Saw how my nipples stood out and lower down was an obvious crease where my cunt was. For a second, I hesitated. Is this too much?

"But, Hirohiko, I can't..."

"Sure, you can. It will be hot."

His hand went to my arse, fingers running down the split between my cheeks, pressing the bikini in there too. "For when you turn away to pick-up the money," he explained.

At that moment, the doorbell rang.

I was trembling with excitement as I reached for the door handle. Leaning over to give him a light kiss as I did. Then I pulled the door wide open.

The pizza boy was standing there.

"Hello," I greeted him.

"A pizza delivery for Hirrhka... Horrkiki," he said, trying to keep his eyes on my face.

"Hirohiko," I corrected him. "He is here. I can take delivery."

I saw him glance down my body. I knew he was viewing me, near enough to naked. It was turning me on more than I thought it would. I hoped he wouldn't notice how my legs were trembling.

"One Seafood and one Spicy Chicken, plus two garlic bread," he said as he handed them to me.

"Thank you," I said as I leaned forward to take them.

I saw his downward glance. Poor guy was having trouble keeping eye contact with my tits almost slipping out like that.

Taking the pizza, I turned, placing them on the side table. Then picking up the money left there I took a moment to count it. Giving him time to look. I knew his eyes were on the back of me now. Looking at my back, slimmer waist and looking at my bikini covered arse. My bum looking good in this bikini. Suited me. This guy would be checking out my arse shape too.

Now I turned back to him, giving him the full-frontal again as I reached out to give him the money. I purposely stood back from him, legs slightly parted so he could view me. I knew he wanted to look and I wanted him to look as well. All he needed was an excuse and I was ready to give him one.

"Sorry about the bikini," I said. "I'm just trying it on. It's new... Wearing it to the beach tomorrow."

He just nodded.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

He looked down my body before his eyes returned to my face as he smiled. Well mentioning it like that, did sort of inviting him to look.

"Do you think it is suitable?"

I gave him another turn so he could view me from all angles.

"Very suitable."

"Not too tiny?" I asked.

"No," he replied. "Every man on the beach will think it perfect."

'Oh good, answer,' I smiled to myself. This guy knew how to say the right things.

As I went to close the door, I added, "Thank you for the delivery."

"Thank you," he replied in return.

**********

The whole time my husband had stood out of sight watching me. He saw how I had displayed myself to the pizza boy and heard the conversation between us. I would expect he would have noticed how turned on I was too.

As soon as the door was closed, I turned to Hirohiko, almost springing into his arms.

"Thank you for the business or the bikini view?" my husband asked.

"The bikini view," I laughed in reply.

He was hugging me now, my body pulled hard against his. My leg wrapped around his leg holding him hard against my pussy.

"I could see him looking at me," I said.

"Nice view too."

"Looking at my body. I felt like I was naked," I whispered into his ear.

"You should have been naked," he replied.

"Oh! Fuck!"

With how he was rubbing at my pussy. He almost had me that time.

"I felt so horny, so turned on."

"You looked so hot," he told me.

My breasts against his chest. His hands wrapped around me, one gripping my arse, pulling so my pelvis was pressed against him. I could feel him hard between us and reached down to rub him through his pants.

As he kissed me and nibbled my neck. His hands were busy too. All over me, particularly the areas covered by my bikini parts. It felt sexy and was turning me on too.

Now my bikini top was pulled back and his mouth went straight in for a nipple. I felt his lips take me, felt him begin to suck. Damn! That was too good. I was holding on to his head, my eyes closed, enjoying it. I thought this is good, can it get any better? It could and it did.

While he continued sucking my nipple, I felt a hand rub over the mound of my pussy. His fingers rubbing over the smooth round of my bikini, pressing in, finding the length of my cunt through the bikini material.

I gave a little moan at that.

His hand moved higher, up to the top edge of my bikini, his fingers slipping inside then plunging down deep between my legs. I let out a gasp of pleasure. Wasn't expecting that! He found my wet cunt, explored how wet I was but only stayed for a minute. I think he had found all he wanted to know.

Pulling back from me, he opened his shirt. He was about to take it off when I said, "Leave it on and open. Just your pants off."

His hands moved to his shorts, first the belt came off, then the zipper came down, the clip undone so the shorts fell to his feet. I looked down to see him step out of them. When I looked back up, he was still looking directly at me. All this time his eyes had never left my face. That in its self I thought was sexy.

Now, he was facing me wearing only his partly open shirt, his cock sticking out towards me as I held it. He looked so damn sexy like that. I reached for him again.

"I want you," I whispered, my voice full of lust.

"I want you too," came his reply.

Both hands reached for my hips and with a sharp pull, my bikini bottom was gone. Then his hands lifted me, back so I was sitting on the edge of the kitchen bench. I reached out to hold him, pulling him towards me. From this position we could both look down, watching his cock press against my cunt and enter me.

My legs lifted up around him so my thighs were pulled wider and he could go in deeper. That is how he started to fuck me. I loved how he went into me. So good, feeling his cock work between my wet lips. I was horny and turned on. Partly due to what had happened with the pizza boy and partly due to what was happening tomorrow.

The fact we were doing it on the bench in the kitchen, somewhere we had never tried before, was sexy too.

The position was good for me. The way he was pulling in and out was working at my clitty too. Almost from the moment, he entered me, I knew it was going to be good.

His strokes were coming in at me, hard and fast. His cock driving into my soaking cunt. Thrusting cock, going in deep. I was loving it too. Loving the feelings coming from my cunt. I could feel my clitty building too.

I reached up to pull my bikini top aside. My nipples were bare for him to see again. He couldn't touch them as both his hands were holding and supporting me. So, I did it myself. I touched my nipples myself. Right in front of his face, he was watching what I was doing.

I brushed my fingers over them, rubbed them, rolled them between my fingers and thumb. I pull at them then roughly pinched them so hard it made me cry out with the pain.

He gave a deep moan, I felt him break the rhythm, give a few uncoordinated strokes and stop deep inside me. He was cumming, pumping yet more into me.

He had stopped, he was finished for now. Yes, I had missed the boat that time. Too much playing with my nipples, I think. Was I disappointed? No, not really. I didn't mind, it had been good, exciting doing it in the kitchen. He'd had a huge orgasm and I was happy I could do that for him.

I also knew there was going to be more before the night was over. After dinner, once we got to bed. We would fuck again. He was a good man and I knew he would make it up for me. Give me a good time too.

***********

Shaving.

Over dinner, we had talked about me wearing the bikini. I said I needed to trim my pussy a bit as it didn't entirely cover my pubes. We decided we would do it in the shower on the way to bed. Of course, my husband, Hirohiko was there to help me.

Stripping for the shower was easy since we were still wearing what we had on in the kitchen. Hirohiko threw his shirt on the bathroom floor and then I stripped my bikini top off so it wouldn't get wet in the shower.

First, he offered to do the trimming for me. That was my mistake, letting him anywhere near me in the bathroom in the sexual state we were in. But when he kindly offered to do it, I kindly excepted.

First, he cut off some hair around the edges until I suggested he gives me a trim and neaten all over. I think, at that stage, we took more than we intended and when I checked in the mirror, I discovered my cunt lips could be seen.

"You can see everything now," I giggled.

By then, everything was a bit giggly for me as the wine with the pizza was going to my head a bit.

"Sorry about that."

"It's ok," I replied. "Looks kind of sexy."

I'd been Goggling nude beaches, looking at where they were and what people wore there. I had noticed that many women chose the completely shaven look. To me, that looked really sexy.

"What if you shave me?" I asked.

"You mean everything?"

"Yeah. It would be sexy."

"I think so too. But are you really sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. We're going to do this. Let's do it all."

"It's no worse than me. You see my cock all the time."

I laughed, "And now you'll see my cunt all the time too."

I sat back with my legs wide open and let him shave me. Completely bare. When I looked at myself in the mirror, I realised I'd never been that bare since I'd been a little girl. As I moved and walked you could even see the lips of my cunt move. Looked hot and sexy.

I liked it. Hirohiko liked it too. I liked the smooth feel of it too but I knew by morning there would be some stubble starting to show. He said I could use his electric shaver which would leave me smooth again.

That buzzing shaver as he pushed it over my excited pussy. That's another story there and a couple of orgasms too. But I'm getting distracted aren't I. Better be getting back to my story.

************

Beach Fantasy.

After shaving in the shower room, we were back in the bedroom, lying on the bed. As I lay back partly against him, Hirohiko started a game we had often playing in the privacy of our bedroom. A fantasy sex session about exhibitionism or voyeurism. Except, there was one big difference this time, tomorrow we would be acting out our fantasy for real.

Hirohiko was resting against pillows propped up against the headboard. I was resting back against him. We were both still naked of course. His hands were reaching around each side of me as I rested partly against him. One hand was touching my breast, playing with my nipple. The other hand was touching my freshly shaved pussy. Yes, completely shaved, completely bald.

My hand was reaching down to stroke his cock. Hirohiko was hard again, despite already having sex twice he had been hard most of the night. It was very clear to us both that we were headed for more sex before the night was done.

So, let's get on with it. He started our fantasy game where we would ask each other sexy questions and tell each other sexy replies about what we would be doing at the beach. It was particularly about exposing me. Showing off my body to others on the beach.

"Are you looking forward to tomorrow, Sayako," Hirohiko asked me.

"Of course, I am," I replied.

"Are you going to wear that tiny bikini tomorrow?" he asked.

"Yes, at the public beach."

"Oh wow!"

"I'm going to strip off my shorts and T-shirt, right there on the beach."

"Oh yes," he said.

"All those watching will see my tiny bikini."

"I can't wait to see you wearing it there."

"So tiny. So much of me showing," I added.

"In public too," he said. "So many people looking at you."

"My breasts will be almost shown, lots of cleavage. Nipple shape too."

His fingers were rubbing along my cunt now. Making me begin to juice. My hand was wrapped around his hard shaft. I was beginning to pump him. My fist wrapped around him, pumping up and down his hard cock.

"Your tiny bikini bottom too," he said. "So tiny. Almost nothing."

"I'm going to go swimming then. Want to get it wet. Have people see my bikini wet."

"Oh, sexy."

"Yes, sexy," I agreed. "The wet top will show my nipple shape. Hard nipples showing through."

"Nice!" Hirohiko replied.

"My bikini bottom wet too. Showing the shape of my cunt. Showing Camel-toe."

"Oh fuck!" he said. His body jerked. For a moment I thought he was going to cum.

But he recovered. "That was close, Sayako," he said. "I almost lost it."

I giggled at that and then continued.

"Then we are going to the other beach," I said.

"The nude one?" he asked.

"Yes, the nude one."

"Then are you're going to strip it off at the nude beach?"

"Yes," I whispered back to him.

Him talking to me like this, us talking about what I was going to do tomorrow was getting to me now. My cunt was wet, my cunt lips engorged, his fingers pressing between them. He was gently finger-fucking me.

"Tell me what you are going to do, Sayako."

"I'm going to take my bikini off."

"Tell me how."

I thought for a moment and then began to talk.

"I'm going to take my bikini off," I began. "First my top. I'm reaching behind me to undo the back clip. The bikini is lose now but still covering my breasts."

"Oh yes," he said.

"Taking the strings each side, I'm going to pull it up over my head. As I reach up my tits will be lifted out and fully displayed. Tits bare, nipples hard... for everyone to see."

"So sexy, showing your bare tits."

"Yes, my tits and nipples bare."

"Then what next?" he asked.

"Now my bikini bottom. My hands on each hip... Beginning to press down... The bottom is moving... Moving down... My pussy is appearing... Naked bare pussy... My cunt lips on display.

"Oh... Sexy...Hot!" he said.

"Now I am naked. I am standing there so everyone can look. Totally naked... Totally bare... Everything on show..."

"Oh fuck! That is so sexy."

He continued playing with my pussy, playing with my cunt. My hand was pumping his hard cock.

Meanwhile, we continued talking.

Two of his fingers were deep inside me, the two middle ones. The fingers each side rubbing at my cunt lips as he moved. His thumb moved higher, pressing under my hood, direct contact with my swollen clitty. I don't know how he does that. I've tried with my fingers but can never manage it. But it works for him. Works for me too, I should say too.

"Everyone is watching you Sayako. Walking naked on the beach."

My reply was more of a moan than words. I was so close now.

"They can see your tits, Sayako. See hard nipples," he continued.

I gave another deeper moan.

"Your breasts naked... Jiggling slightly as you walk... Nipple rings dark against light breast... So easy to see... so hard and tight... They can all see... See your tits, see your nipples."

I moaned again.

"They can see your pussy too... Looking at your pussy... See your bald pussy... Bald pussy... No hair... Completely exposed to them to see... They can see you... See your cunt."

At the word 'cunt' his hand thrust in hard and I went off.

A huge cum burst over me. It was the highlight of our night. Mind-bowing, intense waves of cum. Waves of pleasure racking my body. I must have cried out loud. My body thrashing around, humping against his hand as he struggled to hold me.

I finally came down from my high to realise I was still holding on to his cock.

"You like them looking at me, don't you, Hirohiko."

"Yes," he replied.

"You want me to show men my tits and nipples?"

"Oh, yes!"

"You want them to see my pussy too?"

"Mmmm!"

My hand was working hard at his cock as I continued talking. My other hand tickling his balls.

"I'm going to open my legs wider. They are going to look and see... All my pussy... So exposed... bald and shaven pussy... You want them to see my cunt... My cunt lips... Split and open... Showing to those men.

"Oh fuck... Of yes!"

"I am laying back against you... Like we are now... My cunt is so exposed... I feel so hot showing everything... We are watching men walking past... They slow down to look at me... Some even stop... They are watching us.

I could feel how he was giving little jerks now. He was close.

My hand had strayed back to my cunt too. As I talked, I was touching and stroking myself. Touching my soaking wet cunt.

"Your hand is touching me... When a man is looking... Touching me... Playing with me... Playing with my cunt.

He was really close now. I could feel his heavy breathing close to my ear. Feel his body tremble as I continued to wank him.

My own fingers were working my cunt too. Making little thrusts inside as I talked.

"They can see my cunt... See how wet I am... Juice flowing... You are pulling the lips open... Thrusting your fingers into me... Men watching your finger fuck me... Fucking me with your fingers... Fucking my wet cunt... Finger fucking my cunt..."

His body gave a huge jerk. Beside my head, I heard a deep throaty moan. The cum juice burst from him. Neither of us controlling it. Just allowing it to fly. The first few shots were very strong, flying right up over him and me.

I tried to continue pumping him, determined to get every last drop from him.

His next few drops were on his stomach and over my hands.

The last one just a dribble on to my fingers.

I think he realised I was playing with my own cunt too. His fingers came back, pushing my fingers higher as he began finger fucking me. Two, maybe three fingers, thrusting in. Going in deep.

Meanwhile, my fingers were higher, briskly rubbing at my clitty. Really going for it. Quite rough with it.

"So sexy... Showing your cunt to everyone... So sexy they are watching me playing... I'm wanking your cunt... rubbing your clitty... Going to make you cum."

At the word 'cum' he gave my clitty a pinch. The thought of some man watching me cum was just too much. I did cum, another good one too. My body bucked against him. My thrusting pelvis pushing his fingers right out, but it didn't matter anymore. I was over the top.

He lay there and waited while I recovered.

"Where did that come from?" he asked.

"A story I once read in a storybook."

"That was hot!"

"Yes, I'd knew you would like it."

"I'm going to enjoy tomorrow so much," he said.

"So am I," I agreed.

I reached over beside me to pick up the towel I had left for cleaning up and began on the mess we had made.

***********

Tukiko.

It was late when I arrived home from my date.

Feeling a bit hungry, I decided to grab a snack from the kitchen. It was obvious something had been going on there. I had to step over Dad's pants to get into the room. Mum's bikini bottom was on the floor beside the bench. On the bench, over by the sink was Mum's favourite cook dish, smashed into pieces.

There was an empty wine bottle beside leftover pizza in a box on the bench and an unopened roll of garlic bread. Wine and pizza, interesting mix. I grabbed a slice of the pizza. Sea Food, my favourite. The Spicy one was nice too. Grabbing the whole roll of garlic bread, I headed to my bedroom.

Mum and Dad must have been in bed but I could see their light on under their door.

Putting the food in my room I went into the bathroom. Looked like they'd been there too. Dad's shirt was on the floor with Mum's bikini top was on the floor near the shower cubicle. Dad's shaving gear was on the bench beside the sink.