Tukiko Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not much later, I heard two cars pull into the driveway, Sayako's car, going into the garage under the house while the other, Tukiko's car, parking in a bay beside the house. Soon, both of them came up the stairs, giggling like little girls, both clutching shopping bags so I knew, whatever they had gone out for, their shopping expedition had been a success.

They quickly changed from their office clothes and were back in the kitchen where I was relieved from my cooking duties. I sat at the breakfast bar watching them preparing dinner.

I could tell they were excited about their purchases but neither would enlighten me as to what they had brought. They said I would have to wait. Once dinner was over, they would model their new clothes for me. Modelling seemed to be a lot of trouble; I was intrigued. The way they giggled and shared looks that passed between them, I knew something was going on.

We sat to have dinner and again it was obvious both these women, Sayako my wife and Tukiko my daughter, were sharing a secret.

Once dinner was over, I thought the women would want to clean up as they usually do so I began to help, taking the dishes to the kitchen.

"Don't worry about them," Sayako told me. "Just stack them in the sink. We can do them tomorrow."

She then left the room with Tukiko, telling me to wait here for them.

Do them tomorrow! Certainly not like my wife at all. Dinner over, the dishes would be done and everything cleaned up straight away. An unspoken rule, always that way. But tonight, she had clearly told me they would leave the mess until the following day. While I waited, I started cleaning a bit anyway, putting hot water in the worst cooking pots to soak and rinsing the food off most of the dishes.

There was a voice behind me as Sayako said, "We are ready now, Hirohiko."

I turned from the sink to find them both standing there. They were wearing their bathrobes to hide whatever the wore underneath.

Sayako explained partly what I knew already that she and Tukiko has gone shopping for a swimsuit for Saturday. By the looks of it, Tukiko had brought one too. As if that girl needed any more clothing or any more swimsuits for that matter. She had at least three already that I knew of.

"You go first Tukiko," my wife said.

Tukiko smiled, then pulling open the robe, she let it drop to the floor behind her. She was left in an extremely tiny red bikini. Far smaller than anything I've seen her in before. The problem here was, so much of her body flesh was shown with only three tiny red triangles hiding the rest. It was more you were looking at the body than the bikini. I'm not sure it's right for a man to call his daughter sexy but in this she was sexy.

She did a turn, showing me the back view too.

"Are you sure you're going to wear that to the beach?" I asked her.

"Of course," she replied.

"It's very tiny," I said.

"It covers me, covers the important bits," Tukiko replied. "Anyway, it will be worse when I get to the nude beach."

I was surprised she mentioned her 'important bits' like that. Of course, meaning her breasts and pussy.

I didn't want this to get into Tukiko defending herself for that bikini so I let the matter drop. She was old enough now to make her own choices as to what she wore. She did make a good point about going naked at the next beach, though. And my wife seemed ok with it too. What man is brave enough, or foolish enough, to earn the wrath of his wife and daughter at the same time?

"What did you buy, honey?" I asked Sayako, to change the subject.

"I brought a bikini too." She replied.

"Oh, wow! I never thought you would."

It was true. I was pleased that she did but surprised too. I never thought she would ever buy one. We had sometimes talked about it in fantasy sessions but I'd never asked her to buy one. Always the bikinis in those sessions had been tiny, sometimes even G-strings or topless, so Sayako knew I was turned on by the idea of her wearing a sexy one. But the general understanding was, what happened in fantasy, stayed in fantasy. There was never any expectation of reality. That is until Sayako had suggested us visiting this nude beach idea.

"It is as tiny as Tukiko's," she said. "Do you want to see it?"

Of course, I wanted to see it. That was a silly question. But I think she knew the answer too because before I could answer, she opened and dropped her robe.

It was blue/green, her favourite colours. And as tiny as Tukiko's, almost identical. I loved how the tiny top covered her breasts but left lots of cleavage between. My wife is bigger than Tukiko and filled out her bikini top more. I could see the nubs of her nipples through the material too. Lower down, the long smooth sweep of my wife's belly ended at this tiny triangle deep between her thighs. I loved how the bottom came up to not much more than a string around her hips. The way she was standing, her legs slightly parted, the full swell of her pussy mound was displayed with the tiny suit pulling tightly against it.

She looked hot. Totally hot, sexually hot. And I think she knew it too.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

Of course, I liked it. Just speechless for a moment.

"I love it," I said. "You look amazing, honey!"

I stepped up to her, pulling her against me, my hand running over the small triangle of her bikini cup. I felt her nipple harden through the material.

"I'm going to wear this on Saturday," she said, her voice not much more than a whisper..

"You don't mind. It's very tiny."

"No. I want to wear it. It will be fun."

My answer was to take her, pull her in my arms. My hand reached for her breast again, feeling her nipple through her bikini. I could feel her body tremble at my touch and realised how turned-on she was too. Our lips met in a kiss.

"It's getting a bit steamy in here," my cheeky daughter said as she turned to do something in the kitchen.

It was getting steamy too. Sayako and I were in a full embrace now. Our kissing had turned to deep tongue kissing. My hands were soon all over her and her hand was rubbing my cock through my jeans.

"Hey! Get a room, you two," I heard Tukiko say from behind me.

Breaking apart, Sayako looked at me and smiled, "Come on," she said. "Let's go."

"Let's get a room," I replied and she giggled.

Looking back over my shoulder Sayako said, "Tukiko, leave things for the morning."

After turning to instruct Tukiko to leave the kitchen things, my wife took my hand, almost pulling me out of the room. I knew where we were going. We'd both be getting lucky tonight. I had seen my wife give me that look. The one when she was horny and wanted my body. Had not seen her like that in a long time. Her wearing that tiny bikini was getting me a bit that way too.

*********

Sayako here.

When we left Tukiko, I was still wearing that very tiny bikini. We had hardly left the room and Hirohiko's hands were all over me again. In the hallway, he had the bikini top pulled aside and was trying to suck my nipple. Further along the passage way he was rubbing me through my bikini bottom.

By the time we reached our bedroom door his hand was down inside my bikini bottom, fingers pressing into my cunt. He had me pressed against the wall in a tight embrace, our lips together in some deep tongue kissing again as he finger fucked me.

Suddenly behind me, we heard, "Oh gross! Too much, you guys!"

We broke apart to see Tukiko disappearing into her bedroom. Giggling together, I pulled the door of our bedroom closed behind us as we slipped inside.

There was no slow build-up, no slow stripping or undressing, he almost threw me on to the bed. As my back hit the softness of the mattress. He came down on top of me. We both struggled to get his shirt off, then the trousers he was wearing. Silly really, we could have taken them off standing up. I noticed he made no attempt to remove my bikini. Not that it was covering anything by then.

When I reached for him, I discovered how hard he was. Me wearing this bikini was sure turning him on.

I was laying back on the bed with the cups of my bikini top pulled aside. He was ravishing me, licking and sucking all over my tits. Soon he was lower down, where the bikini bottom was pulled aside, his face into my pussy, licking and sucking at me there too.

I was in heaven. Loving it. Wiggling around and humping back at him as he continued eating me. When he moved higher and began licking my clitty, that was it for me. Suddenly, I needed him. I wanted his cock inside me.

I pulled at him, "I want you!" I said.

His face lifted up from my pussy.

"Come fuck my wet cunt," I said, pulling at him to move up.

I don't usually talk or use words like that, so when I do it excites him. Hirohiko was excited now. He came forward and down on me. With my bikini pulled aside my cunt was open for him. I felt him pressing against me. My wet lips parted. I allowed him to enter me. I could feel his hard cock sliding in. Oh, it felt so good. The second thrust a bit faster, going in deeper. His cock inside me now, feeling amazing. When I felt him begin to move, begin to fuck me, it felt even better if that is possible.

Even now, I still can't believe we were like that. My husband Hirohiko, naked on top of me. Me underneath, my bikini still on, both top and bottom pulled aside, while he fucked me. I can't believe how good it was too. How ready I was, how I really needed it bad.

Our desires overtook us. It was more like aggressively attacking each other than fucking. But we were just so passionate for each other. I needed his cock. Just as badly, he needed my cunt.

Soon his body was pounding down at me. And I was loving it. Wild and powerful fucking. Driven forward by our lust and urgency for each other. Thinking now, I can't believe we did it like that. But we did and it was great sex.

Within moments, I had made my first cum. Not that big but still surprising that I did so fast. He continued with his work and soon I was with him again. It wasn't long before I realised this cock inside me was getting to me again. My orgasm was growing and building. Not like me to cum again so quickly, or for that matter, even cum a second time during sex. But here I was again.

I soon came to know that Hirohiko was too. His cum actually arrived just before mine. I think, judging by his reaction, it was a good one for him. Mine followed quickly, right behind him.

Finally, he rolled off me and we relaxed.

***********

Sometime later, we did it again. While laying talking, I had reached for him, discovering him semi-hard again. Sliding down to take him with my mouth, it didn't take much to get him fully hardened again. I didn't care it was the taste of our previous fucking, I just wanted to suck him, making his hard so we could go again. We were just so turned-on for each other, so ready for more sex. We both had not been like this for a long time.

This time I was on top taking him cowgirl style. I just couldn't get enough of him that night. Sitting up straight allowing his cock in deep. My hips moving while I fucked him. I was being rough with him again too.

I was still wearing that bikini, both top and bottom while we fucked. His hands came up for my breasts, playing with my bare nipples. I leaned forward so he could suck them. He pulled the bikini top over, playing with my nipples through the top even sucking my nipples like that too. Then they were pulled open again. All this attention was sexy and I was loving what he was doing to me.

I was sitting upright again. That cock, deep in my cunt felt great too. I was moving my hips and loved how my body was stimulated by it too. He was pulling at my nipples now, pinching them so they hurt me with the pain. My body was responding back to him as well. My pussy thrusting down at him with each stroke. Sending his cock deep inside. I enjoyed how he burst in through my lips, taking as much of him as I could. I also enjoyed his cock slipping from me as I pulled back. Both movements working me towards my climax.

While the sex had been great, the orgasms were amazing. Two again, arriving quickly, one after the other with his cum following straight after. It left me drained and exhausted. I collapsed on top of him a helpless wreck. He had to push me off so he could recover.

*********

Next morning, I woke and was talking with my husband Hirohiko in the bed. That had been some great sex the night before and we both knew it. While we sat relaxing in bed, I thought a nice cup of coffee would be good and he agreed.

Reaching the kitchen, I discovered Tukiko already there, dressed ready for work.

"Hi Mum," she said as I walked in.

I noticed her looking at me since I hadn't bothered to get dressed. I realised I was still wearing that bikini. Top pulled back to bare my breasts, bottom pulled aside to show my pussy. Suddenly embarrassed I tried to cover myself. I hope I didn't look too bad since there had not been much sleep for me that night.

"I'm making a coffee," she said. "Looks like you need one."

I tried to smile. "Do I look that bad?"

"Only a lot worse," she replied.

"If I'd known your father would behave like that, I would have brought a sexy bikini years ago."

"Too much information, Mum," she replied.

"Sorry dear," I smiled as I took over from her to pour three cups of coffee.

"Your Dad and I won't be going to work today. Going to call in sick."

"Pulling a sickie?"

I just smiled but didn't deny it either. Taking two of the cups, I wished her a good day and then left, heading back for our bedroom.

A bit later we heard her car start up and disappear down the driveway. Well, someone had to do some work! We certainly weren't going to.

There Goes Dinner.

Sayako Continues.

It was Friday evening. Tukiko was out with her boyfriend. Hirohiko and I were spending a night in. I left my office early, not staying for Friday drinks as is usual. My husband had been so excited for the last couple of nights. The sex had been great. I couldn't believe it, every night since I brought that bikini. And I wanted to rush home, ready for some more. Does that make me a naughty girl? I hope so.

Hirohiko wasn't home yet but he did say he would be a bit late, driving back from a business meeting in Hamilton. But that was good as it gave me time to prepare his favourite dish.

When he finally arrived home, he found me in the kitchen doing a few last-minute things for the meal. Nothing unusual about that. I was wearing an apron, as I usually did wear for cooking. What was unusual was, that was all I was wearing. Apron in front, my bare arse behind.

"Oh, sexy arse," he said, coming up behind me, his hand going straight for it.

"Hello dear," I managed to say.

"Mmmm, nice cooking uniform."

While one hand was still on my arse, the other had found its way up under the apron to my breast. Soon his body was against mine, his cock pressing against my arse through his trousers, his lower hand had found its way around to my pussy. I could feel him rubbing his pelvis against my bum. Felt sexy too.

I must confess to becoming a bit distracted by what he was doing. But then, what woman wouldn't be distracted by some fingers pulling on her nipple while other fingers were pressing into her cunt.

After some playing and those fingers inside me almost getting me off, we managed to get back to dinner preparations. While he set up the table, I brought the dishes from the kitchen. There was one last dish to bring, the hot dish with the main meal, his favourite. Carefully holding it with pot holder gloves, I brought it to the table and leaned over to place it in the hot stand in the centre.

Yes, you've worked it out. Only wearing the apron, my bare arse was sticking out as I leaned over the table. Too much temptation. Suddenly he was behind me, his arms wrapping around for my tits as his hard cock contacted my bare arse. The first try and I felt his bare cock against the cheeks of my bum. Another push and the head of his cock was pressing against my pussy lips. The next shove and he entered my cunt from behind.

In my surprise, the hot dish slipped from my grasp, half landed on the hot stand, fell to the tabletop then slipped off, hitting the dining room floor with a crash.

"Hirohiko," I cried out. "The food."

"To hell with the food," he replied.

By now he was deep inside me, his body pressing me against the dining table as he started fucking. The way his hands were all over me playing, was pretty good too.

For a moment, I thought, 'The meal was gone.' But what could I do about it? Anyway, it couldn't fall any further. It was ruined.

I resigned myself to getting a good fucking and enjoyed it too. He felt so hard, going in so deep too with each stroke. I could feel how his body slammed against me, with each thrust. His cock going in so far.

Being suddenly caught with his excitement. I was surprised at myself. How so quickly it had turned me on. His cock was easily slipping into me. I was so wet; I could feel my juices running down my leg.

It was rough sex, intense and didn't last long either. After only a few minutes I knew he was almost there. I could feel him gasping for the air to drive his body, strong thrusts continuing to pound me. He was close now. I felt his body shudder, his thrusting faltered as he began to cum.

I was right behind him, a huge cum bursting over me. It was that finger rubbing my clitty that finally did it for me.

I was laying over the table, he was slumped over me. Lucky, we had the table to hold us up. Finally, we managed to recover and pull apart.

It was then that I could look at the mess. My favourite cook dish was smashed into pieces, food all over the food. The meal was a total loss.

"That's a mess," I said. "My best dish too."

"But the fucking was good," he replied.

He had a point there. The sex was good - some of our best.

I didn't worry. I decided, the mess could be sorted out later.

**********

Pizza Boy.

With dinner now ruined, since he caused it, I told him he had to buy pizza.

"Ok," he agreed. "But you have to meet him at the door."

"What? Like this?"

"No worse than that. Without the apron."

Completely nude! Now, that was a rather hot idea. I must admit to seriously considering it. In the end, we comprised. When I suggested I wear just my new bikini and he went for it. While I rushed away to put my bikini on, Hirohiko dialed for the pizza.

When I arrived back, Hirohiko had the mess almost cleaned up. The broken pieces of the dish were sitting in a tray on the bench and he was mopping up the last of the spilled food.

"That looks so hot," he said as I walked into the room.

He came over to me, his hand going for my breast.

"Don't start that again," I said, pulling his hand away. "The pizza man will be here soon. I don't want him to catch us fucking."

"Why not? It might be fun to get caught."

"It might be but we're not going to do it."

This bikini thing was sure getting to him. Suddenly he seemed to be so horny for me, ready to take me wherever, whatever chance he could get.

I stood in front of the hall mirror looking at myself. Here I was preparing to answer the door wearing this tiniest of bikinis. Hardly more than two triangles covering my breasts and a third covering my pussy. Other than the man in the shop, no one had seen me wearing it, other than my husband and my daughter. Now I was going to reveal myself to a complete stranger at our front door.

It sure was tiny. Showing a lot of my body. Near enough to naked. But I felt excited to be thinking about it. Excited to be doing it.

Hirohiko came up behind me, his arms going around me. "Are you ready?" he quietly asked.

"Yes," I nodded. "I think I'm ready."

"I can see a couple of improvements needed."