Tukiko Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With all that evidence, it was pretty obvious Mum and Dad had been playing again. Seems like they had been doing that all week!

***********

I lay in bed thinking about the following day. It was very obvious Mum and Dad were ready to go. Excited about it too which still surprised me.

I must admit, I was beginning to catch on to the idea myself. Where the idea of going nude on this Nude Beach had been a bit scary, now I was more excited about it. I knew the hard part was going to be taking my bikini off. I was still sure, once I got naked, I would be able to enjoy being like that.

My fingers were stroking my pussy now. Just gently, up and down my damp lips.

I was thinking about people viewing me naked. Thinking what they would see. That was a bit sexy.

Now one hand had moved to my clitty. Fingers working over it.

I could feel how my body was responding. How this was making me horny.

I could see myself removing my bikini top. I undo the back and lift it off over my head. My bare breasts and nipples would be showing.

My fingers, working my clitty were moving faster now. I knew this would end with a cum.

My thoughts were still on me at the beach. Topless now. Topless on a public beach. My breasts would be bare and my nipples hard. They would be on show to be seen.

I thought of my fingers hooking into my bikini bottom on each hip. Pushing down so my pussy began appearing. More and more, until my entire bush would be seen.

I was so close now. Almost ready to cum.

I am thinking standing in front of a man on the beach as I stripped off my bikini. This man is laying there, looking at me. I look down to discover he is staring at me. I ease my thighs open. Now he is looking straight up between my legs. He is looking at my cunt. A complete stranger, looking at my cunt lips. So wet and swollen.

A few sharp rubs of my fingers, that was all it took. My orgasm hit me as my pussy thrust up at my hand. I was surprised at its strength. As my cum subsided, I was thinking about that. Why was I so turned on by all this?

I knew why. I had to admit to myself, I was actually turned on by this Nude Beach thing. Getting naked and showing my body off.

Now, totally relaxed, I drifted into a deep, peaceful sleep.

**********

I think we've chased enough rabbits now. Let's get back to Tukiko's story. See you soon in chapter six.

Kia kaka - Kia kaha.

Be safe - Be strong.

Anne.