Tukiko Ch. 12 Pt. D

Story Info
Joseph and Lizamoa return home. What will they find?
13.1k words
4.27
2.3k
2
2

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here it is, the final in this series. I'm not sure where things will go from here but there will be a delay for I publish any more stories. There are some other stories, other projects that are waiting for me to write and publish. Once they have been done, I might come back to Literotica and see about writing some more here.

In the meantime, enjoy my stories. I hope you can but they don't seem to have been as well-received as I had hoped.

Anne.

* * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * *

Returning to the House.

* * * * * * * * * *

It was well after midnight, the party was beginning to break up. Since it had been much more fucking than drinking, many of the guests had decided not to stay the night. Joseph and Lizamoa decided to do the same.

It was a bit amusing finding discarded clothing all over the deck and lounge and they began sorting out who owned what. Finally, they got it all sorted and had everyone dressed in what they arrived in.

At the door, Joseph gave Sharon a very tight passionate hug to thank her for a great party, or so he insisted it was. Lizamoa noticed how tightly they held each other, how her husband's hand had reached down to grip a sexy arse too. Sexy!

'Why does he have to do that with every woman he meets?' Lizamoa thought. But then 'every woman' did seem to like it or at the very least, didn't complain.

"Do you want some of that?" Steve whispered in her ear as he pulled Lizamoa around towards him. She got the full-service hug too. Her breasts pulled tightly against his chest, his strong hand pulling up her short skirt and gripping her arse, his thigh pressed hard against her pussy mound while her thigh was rubbing against his cock.

When they pulled apart, she was a bit breathless.

"For a moment I thought the orgy was about to start again," Lizamoa laughed.

"That could be arranged," Steve replied.

"I bet, naughty boy but we've got to get home, otherwise we won't."

"You don't need to," Steve grinned. "I can help you find a bed."

She laughed at that as she gave his arse a hard slap.

"And I'm sure you'd be in it too."

"Of course."

She laughed again.

"Another time, Steve. I'm going to hold you to that."

At the same time, she reached down to give his cock a quick squeeze.

"I expect you to," he replied.

After she gave Sharon a quick hug of thanks, Lizamoa followed her husband out the door.

* * * * * * * * * *

As they approached the car, Joseph said, "You'll have to drive. I've had too much. Well over the limit."

Lizamoa hadn't thought of that. "I can't," she replied in shock.

After all these years in New Zealand, she had finally been taking lessons and only recently got her license. She was still unsure about driving in the city at night.

"It's 2am. No one around. You'll be fine," Joseph reassured her. "I'll talk you through it."

Lizamoa was still reluctant but she agreed.

Once in the driver's seat, she discovered this car was different from her car. Then she remembered, this was Sabeena's car which Joseph had taken that evening as a joke. Now she had to drive it, a strange car in the middle of the night. For a moment she wondered if she should have taken Steve up on his offer. Another round of sex with him seemed a much better prospect to driving home like this. But she knew Joseph was worried about their daughter Sabeena. He wanted to get home to see she was Ok.

Joseph was patient with her. Like in a driving lesson, he took her through where everything was and she started the car. Gently backing out she was soon on their way home.

"Now, we'll take a back way, keep you out of any traffic through New Lynn."

With Joseph guiding her, she drove from One Tree Hill, through Hillsborough and onto Blockhouse Bay. Things were going well, hardly any traffic. It seemed the best way to go and she was feeling much more confident now.

* * * * * * * * * *

They came around the corner onto Godley Road to take them up through Green Bay. Suddenly, there were lots of flashing lights ahead.

"It's either a car crash or traffic stop," Joseph told her. "You've had hardly anything to drink over the past few hours so you'll be fine."

"But Joseph..."

"You're a smart woman Liz. You've got this."

She smiled at that, pleased with his confidence in her driving. But she was still a bit concerned about what was going on up ahead as she had a few drinks earlier in the evening before dinner. While it was hours ago, could there still be alcohol in her body?

It turned out it was a drink driving traffic stop. As they waited in line for their turn, Lizamoa said, "Lucky you aren't driving.

"Yeah," he replied. "I'd be way over."

Lizamoa moved forward and an officer approached the window.

"Is this your car?"

"No, our daughter's. We borrowed it for the evening."

"Could you give me the full name, address and phone number of the registered owner please?" the officer asked.

When Lizamoa gave Sabeena's full details, another officer was checking it against the number plate. Soon he gave a quick nod.

"Been drinking tonight?" the first officer asked.

"No officer. I gave it all to him."

The officer quickly flashed his light over to Joseph before returning to Lizamoa.

"Speak into this, please. Give me your full name and address."

She did as he asked. He quickly looked at the tester. "That's a pass," he said. "Have a good night."

As Lizamoa pulled away she smiled over at Joseph for a moment. "Never done that before. It's a bit scary."

"You were fine. You only had that wine at dinner. Hours ago."

"Does it measure how much cum I've had?" she grinned back at him.

Joseph laughed. "I hope not. You'd be in trouble if it did. Way over!"

That had them both laughing as Lizamoa drove up through Titirangi. Now almost home.

At their home, the driveway was full. First, there was Tukiko's car, with Shanti's sporty red car parked in behind it. "Just run up onto the grass," Joseph told her. "We'll sort it in the morning."

She parked the car, turned it off and handed him the key. "Well done honey. You drove like a champion," Joseph said.

She smiled at that and nodded thanks. She knew she was no champion but happy that he said it, anyway.

* * * * * * * * * *

The first thing they noticed was Shanti's car in the driveway.

"Is Shanti here?"Liz asked.

"No," Joseph said. "I'd expect Kathy or Michael borrowed it.

"Lights are out," Lizamoa said. "Party over, must all be in bed."

"But whose bed?" Joseph replied as Liz gave a giggle.

They went around the back to the deck and found the ranch slider locked.

"Ragesh is good. He looks after the place," Joseph said, happy to find the house safely locked.

* * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * *

They used the hidden key to get in through the back door. Going in through the kitchen, it was all clean and tidy.

"Kitchen is clean," Joseph said.

"That will be Sabby. She knows how I like it."

But when they moved into the lounge, there they found the mess. Clothes were thrown everywhere. The coffee table pulled to the side and two foam pads in the centre of the room. There were some towels scattered around too. Evidence, they'd been drinking too. Quite a few small beer bottles and three wine bottles too. Empty or partly full glasses scattered around. Half-eaten bowls of snacks and cheese.

"What a mess!"

"Been quite a party by the looks. Hit the drink hard too."

"More like an orgy, Joseph," Liz said. "Look at this."

There was what looked like male cum on a woman's red bikini bottom.

"That is Tukiko's."

"And there is my sexy blue dress," said Lizamoa. "What's that doing here?"

"Clothes everywhere. What was going on?"

"Must have been a stripping party by the looks."

"Looks like they had fun."

Lizamoa gave a smile. "Wonder how Sabby got on?" she asked.

"Didn't you say she'd be fine? I'd expect she had fun too."

Liz just nodded her agreement.

* * * * * * * * * *

They went upstairs and passing the guest bedroom they found the door open. Looking in they could see Tukiko laying in the centre with Michael and Ragesh on each side of her. The three of them, naked. Ragesh had his legs still half over her as she had her arm wrapped around him.

"She looks well fucked," Joseph whispered.

"She sure does. Look at her pussy."

Lying on her back like she was, Tukiko's legs were parted and had her pussy in full view towards the door. It was easy to see how some white juice had leaked from her and began to run down.

"That must have been some fun," Joseph said as they moved on towards the main bedroom.

* * * * * * * * * *

That room was taken too. Masanori was in the centre and an equally naked Kathy and Sabeena on either side of him. Each girl was laying on their sides facing him, their breasts pressed against him and their legs over his thighs.

"Threesomes," Joseph whispered to his wife. "Way to go guys."

"Sabby looks happy enough."

"They both look very happy with him the way they are hugging him."

Then she smiled and whispered, "When do I get my turn?"

"Not tonight by the looks," Joseph replied. "By the look of him, he couldn't say boo to a ghost."

She smiled back at him. "We better find somewhere else for the night."

Grabbing a bath rode each, they left the sleeping group heading back down the passageway towards Sabeena's bedroom.

That room was empty with her bed neat and made up. Obviously hadn't been used that night. It was a bit smaller bed, not a single but comfortable enough for two if they cuddled up for the rest of the night.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

* * * * * * * * * *

Kitchen Bench Fun.

* * * * * * * * * *

Lizamoa woke to find her husband still asleep. She figured after his big night he'd be gone for a while yet. So, she decided to get up and go down to prepare breakfast for the others staying here. It looked like it had been a big night for them too, so they would probably appreciate a hearty breakfast. Wearing just her robe she left the room.

As she left Sabeena's bedroom, she met Kathy coming from the bathroom.

"Hi, Kathy," she greeted the younger woman. "How was last night?"

Kathy was surprised but she replied, "It was great, Auntie Liz. We had a good time."

"Yes, we found that in the lounge."

"Oh, sorry about that. We weren't expecting you guys to get home so soon. We'll clean up the mess," Kathy said.

"It's ok Kathy. All good," Lizamoa reassured her. "You can get it done later."

* * * * * * * * * *

Leaving Kathy to return to the master bedroom, Lizamoa started down the stairs. She could hear voices coming from the kitchen and knew others were up before her. As she reached the bottom of the stairs, Masanori came out of the kitchen walking towards her.

He was naked and for a moment her eyes couldn't help drifting down to his cock. He noticed that downward glance but didn't attempt to hide, himself. If she wanted to check out his cock, he was fine with that.

"Hi," she greeted him. "Good party last night, was it?"

Masanori was unsure how to reply so took it safe by just agreeing, saying, "It was good."

"How did it go with Sabeena?"

"She was fine," he replied. "I took it slowly and she had an easy time. Hardly any pain."

"That's good. You are a good man, Masanori. Thank you for that."

She gave him a pat of thanks on his arm.

"Sabeena is a beautiful woman," he replied and then with a cheeky smile, added, "Sexy too, like her mother."

Lizamoa chose not to reply to that last comment. She just smiled back. "Glad you had some fun. Did she want to do it again later?"

"Yes," Masanori replied lowering his voice. "She was really into it. Ready to get into all the action."

"Hope she learnt lots from you too."

"Yes, she did but knew quite a lot already."

Sabeena heard her mother's voice and had come to the kitchen door. When she heard that they were talking about her sexual performance from the night before, she stepped back before either of them noticed her.

"I was disappointed I couldn't have been with you," Masanori said. His hand reaching up to brush her cheek.

Lizamoa was slightly surprised at the contact but didn't pull away from his hand.

"You want an old lady like me when you could have someone beautiful, young and sexy like Sabeena?"

"You are not old, Liz. I see she got all the sexiness from you."

"Oh, you charmer," Lizamoa laughed. "You are saying all the right things."

"But it's true."

"Saying things like that might get you lucky, Masanori."

"Oh, really?"

Liz felt she needed to turn the attention back on him. "

"So, after all that sex, do you still want me?"

"Yes, Liz. I'm ready for you. Any time you want."

His hand had moved lower, his fingers running down her neck. Going lower running down into the deep vee of her rode. Before long he was almost down between her breasts. "Like now for instance."

"You are very bold, mister."

She glanced down and noted his cock had begun to grow.

"I think you like a bold man who will take what he wants."

He was feeling more confident now. She hadn't pulled his hand away, even though it was now deep between her breasts. She hadn't said no to his advance either.

"You think so, do you?"

His hand slipped under her robe and straight onto her breast. He heard a release of breath as his fingers found her nipple.

"I know so. This nipple tells me all I need to know."

Lizamoa didn't reply to that. Well, more correctly, she didn't reply with words. Still a bit horny from her fun last night, she found this handsome young man was pushing the boundaries but pushing all the right buttons. Her hands reached out, her arms going around him as they came together in a sexual embrace. Moments later, his lips had found hers and they were kissing.

Unknown to them, two others were watching. Upstairs, Kathy had watched Lizamoa descending to the lower floor. She had seen her meet Masanori and stopped to watch what would happen. Even though Kathy couldn't hear what they said, she had noticed how quickly it had turned sexual and they had started making out. Finally, Kathy turned away. She suddenly had another idea. If Lizamoa was downstairs, where was Joseph?

Downstairs, back behind the kitchen door, Sabeena was also watching. She heard most of what was said about her and heard the sexy comments between them. She was slightly surprised at how quickly her mother had fallen into Masanori's arms. Now she was watching how passionately they were kissing each other. She had no doubt, they were getting hot for each other.

* * * * * * * * * *

This man felt good about how he was hugging her and he was a great kisser too. Lizamoa didn't want to stop but she knew things would progress more quickly if she was naked too. She pulled back from his kiss, breaking their embrace as she stepped back a couple of steps.

Masanori stopped to look at her, wondering what would happen next.

She reached to the knot in the front of her robe. Her eyes never leaving his as she undid it. The cord holding her robe closed fell away, her robe fell open and with one smooth motion, she allowed it slip from her shoulders, falling on the floor behind her. She was completely naked underneath.

She held his eyes with her eyes never leaving his. It was like she was daring him to look down. It was like he knew she was naked and she knew he wanted to look. Her holding his eyes like that was challenging him, daring him to look away first.

He knew she was playing mind games with him but he was determined not to let her win. As much as he wanted to view her naked body, he wasn't going to look down. Not until she did first.

Finally, she smiled. "Look if you want to, Masanori. I don't mind."

He glanced down at her body. Not the first time he had seen her naked. But now it was different. She was naked, for him, offering herself to him. This time he knew he was going to take her and enjoy her too.

There was no sign of modesty, her body openly displayed for him. He noticed how similar she was to her daughter, Sabeena. Perhaps a bit shorter, certainly older, the late 30s or early 40s. A good looking body but one that showed her maturity and having borne four kids too. But in Masanori's eyes, she was still a beauty.

He stepped towards her again. Their bodies came together again. Naked skin pressed against naked skin. Lizamoa loved the feel of her breasts squashed against his chest. Masanori liked it too. Quickly, they were kissing again.

She found he was a good kisser. She loved how his warm tongue probed into her mouth. It was like he was invading her, taking what he wanted. She liked that too.

* * * * * * * * * *

Sabeena continued watching from the kitchen. She had seen her mother willingly strip for this man and watched how he held her close again. This was Masanori, the man who only hours before had taken her virginity. Now he was preparing to fuck her mother. Sabeena didn't know why, but she was rather turned on by all this, she couldn't pull her eyes away from watching them.

She saw how her mother had reached down to grasp his cock with her hand. She was giving him some pumps to ensure he was hard enough for her. She also saw the way Masanori was rubbing at her mother's pussy. That looked good too. And Lizamoa proved it was when she gave a deep throaty moan. Now she was pulling his mouth down to her breast, holding his head as he sucked her nipple.

This was so hot to watch. Sabeena was sure they were going to be fucking soon. Before she had been jealous about her mother fucking Masanori. Now, to her surprise, she wasn't but rather she wanted them to fuck and she wanted to watch as they did. This was turning her on.

* * * * * * * * * *

For Lizamoa, this man was doing everything right. His hugging and his kissing had been great. The way his tongue had worked with her tongue had been a total turn-on. When she dropped her robe off it was inviting him to touch and hold her and he didn't hesitate. His hands were all over her, especially exploring her breasts and pussy. It was all so sexy. She had felt his cock too. So hard, a rod of throbbing flesh. These young men! A cock just waiting to drive deep into her pussy and Lizamoa intended it wouldn't be long until he did.

Masanori wanted to be with Lizamoa. Perhaps out of the three wives, he had wanted her the most. From that day when he had grabbed her in the pool, played and teased her pussy until her orgasm, he had thought about what it would be like to fuck her. Now it was very obvious she was ready for him. She wanted him and he wanted her too.

He pushed her through the door into the kitchen. For a moment he was surprised Sabeena wasn't there. He had left her there a few minutes before. But this naked woman in front of him quickly took away any thought of looking for Sabeena.

He pushed her back against the bench, his hands went for her waist and he lifted her tiny body onto the beach. Such a tiny woman, she was light and he lifted her with ease. She gave a gasp of surprise as he picked her up and them a second gasp as her warm arse landed on the cold benchtop.

Pulling a nearby stool over, he sat as she pulled her thighs wide. There before him was the full delights of her pussy displayed for him. Such a great looking pussy. A forest of neatly trimmed hair surrounding the open wet lips of her cunt. He could see she was excited and ready for him. Her lips, swollen and parted. She grabbed for him, pulling his head towards herself.

"Eat me," she moaned.

And Masanori did exactly that. Both hands he went in, his fingers pulling her lips further open, then he plunged his face in. His tongue was licking at her, pressing in as deep as he could. It felt amazing. Soon Liz was crying out and humping at him. She was loving it.

Masanori was loving it too. She was so wet; his face was coated with her juice. He loved the feel of his tongue licking her soft inner flesh. He loved the taste of her too. Something different about it, not the normal taste of a woman. Her moans and cries were turning him on. It was so exciting to be with a woman as sexually excited as she was.